My Beautiful Model's Daughter - Cover

My Beautiful Model's Daughter

by Aeralyndal

Copyright© 2003 by Aeralyndal

Erotica Sex Story: From Incest we move to Incest! Sister is now home from college and discovers what brother and Mom have been up to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   .

My sister Lydia was home for the summer. She's been back East for her first year of college and has been working as well. She's just breaking into the modeling game and had used some of my Mom's contacts to get started. My Mom is an ex-Super Model! You might remember her from what I told you earlier. My Mom had been in an accident that broke both her arms and I had to take care of her during the evenings after the special duty nurse had gone home. It was during this time that we became lovers!

We had tried to be so very careful since Lydia had come home as we didn't want her to know about our incestuous relationship. Neither of us knew how she would react to our affair.

It was late, Mom was down for the night and I was doing some work on my computer when Lydia stuck her head into my room. She had been out that evening with some of her friends and had just gotten back.

"So what're you up to Little Brother?" she asked.

"Younger brother, not Little brother, shrimp. Just checking some things on the net. Have lot's of fun with your friends?"

"Yes and no. It was fun to see them all again but we've drifted apart. We don't have much in common any longer. They kept talking about people I didn't know, people from work and so on. When I tried to share what was happening to me you could see they weren't really interested."

"Yeah, it happens. It'll be worse next year when you come home. Some of'em will have gotten married, talking about the problems of married life, being pregnant, having kids. You'll have even less things in common then. I think it's called growing up!"

I was trying to keep it light but I could tell by the look on her face that it was really bothering her. She had a very pained expression plus there was a bit more of a shine to her eyes than normal. She had come into my room while she was talking. Standing up I opened my arms to her and she scooted between them, clutching me tightly.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she buried her head into my shoulder.

"I've been so looking forward to coming home and sharing all the things that have been happening to me with my girl friends. I kept thinking how Jane would react when I told her about this or how Ronnie would react when I told her about that and so on. Greg, they all but yawned when I tried to share those things with them. They didn't even CARE!" she sobbed.

Stroking her while I held her I let her cry and get it all out of her system. As her perfume drifted into my nose I was realizing what an attractive and sexy female I was holding in my arms. Maybe it was from carrying on a relationship with Mom but some barriers had been broken down and incest was just a word now, not a Horrid TABOO! Stroking her from her neck to the start of her very shapely rump I began to get an erection.

Trying to draw back so she wouldn't feel my reaction to her closeness, Lydia wouldn't let me. Moving her arms from around my middle to around my neck she rubbed herself against me, exciting me more.

"Hold me Greg, hold me close like you do Mom," she asked softly.

"Lyd, if I do that then other things are going to happen as well. You sure you want that?" I asked her. Just how closely did she know I held Mom I wondered.

"I came home early the other day and saw you with her. You and she are lovers, Greg. I need you to hold me close even if we aren't lovers. I need to be with someone who cares about me."

Closing and locking my door, I kicked off my sneakers and stretched out on the bed. I wasn't wearing much, just shorts and a tee shirt, but I was fully covered. Opening my arms to her she scrambled into them, stretched out on top of me, crying harder.

I held her close while we cuddled and went back to stroking her gently as I did. This seemed to be what she needed as the water works slowly died out and she nestled in closer on my chest.

There is no mistaking Lyd as Mom's daughter they look so much alike. She is a couple of inches taller than Mom but has the same looks, the same coloring and the same sparkling personality that Mom has. She makes friends instantly and that is probably one of the reasons her meeting with her friends had hurt so much. She was not used to being frozen out like she had been. Holding, stroking and cuddling with her seemed to do the trick as she slowly relaxed and began to respond to my strokes. She was NOT responding like a sister either!

Sliding her arms around me she pulled me in closer and then moved her top leg over mine and pulled me closer with it as well. Her breasts were now mashed up against me as from time to time she would twitch a bit which rubbed them over my chest. To make matters worse she was slowly rubbing her leg up and down mine which was only making John Thomas stand up harder and taller.

"Lyd, you keep that up and I'm going to fuck you!" I told her.

Grinning down at me she rubbed some more, "Would you please? I'm on the pill Greg. I need to be held and loved."

God, talk about punishment. Throw a kid in a candy store and tell him he can't come out until he's sample at least one of every candy in there!

Gently I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, her eyebrows, her eyes, the tip of her nose, each corner of her mouth, her chin before returning and kissing her lips in the middle. Slowly I opened my mouth and licked her lips with my tongue, asking for entry. When she opened her mouth a bit I slowly and gently ran my tongue all around her lips and then just inside a few times, like a snake tasting the air around it. As she opened up more then I entered farther, tasting the whole inside of her mouth. She groaned and pulled me closer in response as I began to again stroke her back and sides. This time to arouse, not to calm. Opening a couple of buttons on the back of her dress I moved my hand inside and ran it over her skin. After stroking all that I could reach a few times I removed my hand and opened a couple more buttons. Slowly in this manner I opened the back of her dress, a couple of buttons at the time while running my hand all over her skin, her back and as far down as I could until the dress was completely unbuttoned.

Lyd in the meantime had pulled my tee shirt out of my shorts and was running her hands over my back and sides from shoulders to waist. From working in the Torture room I am built more like a swimmer than a weight lifter. Broad of shoulder but with ropy, not bulky muscles and Lyd was touching and caressing every one of them she could reach. I then rolled us so I was on my side.

I felt along the back strap of her bra but could find no fastener. A front loader! I moved her back, pulled the dress off her shoulders and arms and then zeroed in on the front clasp of her bra. As the bra pulled back uncovering her breasts I moved one hand over to touch, massage and to caress it before switching to the second one. I HAD to cover them, I couldn't let them get cold out there all by their lonesome. Lyd much have appreciated all my concerns for her well being as she moaned into my mouth in reaction.

My time with Mom had been well spent. She had shown me lots of things I didn't know or hadn't realized before. Slow and gentle being one of them. Work up slowly, let your partner anticipate what you are going to do but don't always do it. As I said, I massaged and caressed her sweet breasts but I never touched the nipples! I passed over them with the palms of my hands but never centering on them, tweaking them or rolling her nipples between my fingers. When I lifted off her lips and started down her neck towards them it was even worse. When I arrived there I licked, felt and tasted her whole breast, all but the nipple then I slowly moved to the valley between them and up the other one. Again I licked it, felt it with my tongue and tasted it all over, all but the nipple.

Lyd kept moving trying to get her nipple into my mouth but I would move just enough so she would miss. Finally as I seemed to be moving away from them she grabbed me by the ears and shoved a nipple into my mouth! I mouthed it, I tongued it, I sucked on it and I nibbled on it while she moaned deeply and tried to shove even more into my mouth.

While I was doing that I had also run my hand up her leg and was massaging her butt. Lyd had a FINE ass! It is constructed like an upside down heart and just gorgeous. Mom is a VERY attractive female but I think Lyd has a better ass than Mom and that's saying something! She was wearing thongs which left both cheeks of her ass free for me to run my hand over, around and between. With her top leg over me it left her open back there for me to feel everything I wanted to feel, stroke or caress and I did. When I teased her little rosebud she surprised me by ramming her butt back against my hand while shoving her breasts forward more.

She moaned even more and then began to mutter, "Oh shit, yes, play with it. That really turns me on, play with my asshole."

I rubbed around it, over it and slid my finger tip in it a bit but we were both dry and it would have hurt a lot if I had pushed my fingers into her so I resisted the temptation. Instead I removed my hand and pulled down on her dress. Seeing what I wanted she raised her middle so I could pull her dress completely off her and then her little white thongs. (I can never keep up with female fashions, is it thong or thongs? Anyway I took off her damn panties!)

I was nice. Instead of just tossing them on the floor I tossed first the dress and then the thong onto the chair in front of my computer. When I turned back I got my first real look at her pussy. It nearly took my breath away in its loveliness. She had trimmed the hair on her muff for her high cut bikinis but she hadn't taken off any more than was necessary. She had also trimmed the length but there was just enough fuzz remaining to highlight her pussy instead of leaving it bare. I'm sorry but a bald headed pussy just doesn't do a thing for me!

I pulled her near leg up and over me so I was between them. I slowly began to stroke the one as I leaned across and began to kiss the other one. My kisses and my stroking moved up the legs until they met and I began to kiss all over then trimmed thatch of hers. Lyd had light brown hair like Mom and this was so light it was nearly blonde.

I licked up her slit from bottom to top. Her clit was still covered so this teased more than satisfied. I did this several times before poking with my tongue to penetrate the outer labia. Her moisture factory had been working double shifts as the oils poured out when I did! As I lapped up all her tasty juices she moaned deeply again and rubbed her middle all over my face. I ran my tongue up and down the slit gathering as much of her taste as I could but never quite making it to her clit. I then licked all around it without touching it and it only drove her madder. Again grabbing my ears she shoved my face right where she wanted it and hissed at me.

"Lick my clit, you Mother-fucker!"

So I did, as well as I could which must have been pretty good from her reactions. I moved a bit and burrowed in deeper, licking the juices straight from her vagina. I have the ability to do something that few people can do and right now Lydia seemed to really appreciate it. My tongue is long enough and I have good enough control that I can touch the tip of my nose with it. Lyd seemed to like both the length and the control I had as she wiggled and squirmed on it over and over.

I had moved around in the bed until I was directly between her legs now and licking all over her middle. I had been lightly running my hands up and down her legs until I moved one up and began to stroke her vagina as I licked her clit. The other I moved on up and began to lightly rub and stroke over her breasts. Finally I slid first one and then a second finger inside her and moved them in time with my tongue licking her clit.

She was approaching her second orgasm when I changed just a bit. I pulled one of those oily fingers out and as I moved forward again I shot it straight up her asshole in one quick shove. I was NOT expecting the reaction that I got however.

Lyd immediately climaxed. She arched her back until only her heels and the back of her head were on the bed and her juices came shooting out. Lyd is a squirter! I have read about females who did that but I had never encountered one before now. She squirted about three times and I caught most of it. I also thought you had to be massaging on the 'G' spot in order for a female to squirt but not my sis. She also screamed! The only reason she didn't wake everyone within a four block radius of us was because she had pulled the pillow over her face and she screamed into it. I kept licking and working both fingers in as deeply as I could all the while. When she topped out and started down I licked up the remaining juice that I could reach and then scurried up beside her and held her close, stroking and cooing as she drifted back to earth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.