Brianna's Awakening

by QueenBee

Copyright© 2003 by QueenBee

Erotica Sex Story: Brianna is a very successful professional escort girl - but it all had to start somewhere!! The first few chapters will tell of "My first Time" - but later on the sex will get hot and heavy!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Petting   .

Prologue

Hi... my name is Brianna.

I have decided to try my hand at writing some of my life experiences down - and I hope you enjoy reading about them.

Who am I?

I'm a 28-year-old Australian girl from Sydney. I am a Professional Escort - we may even have met. Some people have suggested I should be ashamed at what I do - thinking I am nothing but a cheap prostitute.

Well yes, I am a prostitute - but I am not cheap!!! In 2002 I earned almost $1 million dollars - I travelled to 12 different countries, stayed in some of the best hotels on the planet and made love to some of the most influential men in the world.

Do I need the money? No - I don't. I have numerous share portfolios, heaps of property investment in most areas of the world.

I plan to "retire" in five years time - aged 33. By then I will have a net worth of over $12 million dollars - I will be quite comfortable with that!

So - why would a man want to spend $25,000 for a day and a night of my company? I don't know, you'd have to ask them!!!

Maybe if I told you a little about myself - back to a time when I was young and naïve - maybe then you would understand a little more...


Chapter 1: The Beginning

I was 15. Year 10 at High School - James Ruse Ag.

I liked school - enjoyed most of the subjects that I was taking - even the ones that I wasn't that good at. English Lit was my favourite subject, Chemistry my least favourite. I was an OK student - middle of the class - nothing exceptional - in fact there was nothing very exceptional about me at all.

I had a good bunch of girl friends - there maybe was about five or six of us who used to hang out most break times. My best friend, Melinda (Mindy to most of us) was very similar to me. We shared all the same classes together - and we lived quite close to each other. We were inseparable buddies.

Mindy was really good looking - beautiful in a "cute" way - the last couple of years she had filled out quite nicely - and most of the guys at school had the hots for her. You could tell - they would get all tongue tied whenever they spoke to us - it was quite funny to watch.

I wasn't that bad looking myself - I didn't think. At 5'8" I was one of the taller girls in the class. I was hoping that I wouldn't grow anymore - a schoolgirls biggest fear is to be the tall lanky girl that towers over the boys. My fears were unfounded - its as tall as I was ever to grow. I was thin, but not gaunt - I loved to play field hockey and the exercise of running up and down the paddock prevented me from gaining excess weight. My boobs still had not developed the way I wanted - still only a B cup (during the next year though I filled out into a D cup!). I felt that my biggest drawback was my glasses. For some reason the fact that I wore them seemed to be an instant turn off to most of the guys. I wasn't that bothered. Boys were a source of amusement for me at that stage, but not much else

It was March when Mindy started going out with Stephen Belby. Stephen was a hunk in Year 12 - a really good looking guy that had been gifted with oodles of charm and personality - and he was captain of the Basketball squad too - which basically meant that he not only had every girl swooning after him but most of the guys.

Mindy was gushing in teenage love - and she was certainly smitten. Who could blame her - I think I was a little jealous of her - he was a total spunk!

Over the next few weeks Mindy would explain in lurid detail all the things that she and her boyfriend were getting upto. She spared no detail. Of course we had all been to the classes on Sex Ed. - but this was the first experience I had talked with someone that was going through it. It was very exciting hearing the progress - and I was starting to get very curious about getting some practical myself. Mindys descriptions of "pashing" were genuinely arousing - and more than a few night I dreamt of Stephen Belby touching me in the ways that Mindy described.

In May two things happened. Firstly Stephen Belbys best friend, David Midson, asked me out on a "date". During the previous two months of Mindy and Stephens courtship we were often left to chat amiably for a few minutes, while the lovebirds whispered their "sweet-nothings" to each other. I liked David - he was quite good looking - tall and lean, a player on the basketball team like Stephen, and a bit of a thespian - having been the star in the schools production of Macbeth a few months previous.

At first I thought his reluctance to chat, his awkwardness, was that he didn't find me that attractive. But the more I was "forced" to hang out with him, I realised that he was just quit shy - didn't have much of a self image - which was a big surprise - because he never came across that way normally.

It was early May, Friday - last break before final subjects - Mindy and Stephen were saying their fond farewells - they wouldn't see each other until next week - Mindy being dragged off to the Central Coast to see her grandparents for the weekend.

David and I were left to chat amongst ourselves - something we were getting used to doing.

"So" David mumbled, looking down at his feet "So... what are you going to be doing this weekend?"

"Not sure" I answered - "I was thinking about going to see the new Karate Kid movie - but Mindys going to be away for the weekend.

David shuffled his feet some more. he looked up and grinned a little.

"You have a thing for Ralph Macchio do you?"

"No - I have a thing for Mr Miyagi" I laughed at my own joke.

"You could go with me if you like" David almost whispered. Wow! Had I heard right - was he asking asking me out on a date. I think I must have a gone a little red. "Only if you want to..." he added.

I thought about it for all of two seconds. "I'd love to. Thanks" I replied.

We agreed to meet at the Movies - it would save any interrogation I would get from my Dad if a boy picked me up - even though I knew that David had access to his Dad's car.

The Saturday evening I had butterflies in my stomach. I hadn't lied to my parents or anything - but I think they just assumed I was going to be with Mindy - not realising she was away. They had no problems in me going out for the evening - just as long as I was back by 10:30. Rules were rules.

The date though was a qualified success. I met up with David in the reception and he had already bought the tickets. I was just about to give him a serve about being a modern woman and that I was going to pay my way - but he beat me to it...

"I've got the tickets - you can get the snacks". He wasn't daft - a big bucket of popcorn and a couple of cokes was almost as much as the tickets!!!

The film was quite appalling - trying to make Ralph Macchio look like a teenager was a big ask for a 29 year old actor. But I was so "aware" of David sitting next to me that I really didn't concentrate on the film too much. He was the perfect gentleman - not trying anything on - and other than a few whispered comments throughout the movie - just sat and watched.

As the movie finished and the lights went up - he just turned to me and grinned.

"Next Time..." he smiled "I get to choose the movie, OK?"

I smiled back - did that signify that a second date was on its way? "OK" I replied.

We drifted to the McDonalds next door - and spent the next hour or so berating the movie and discussing what we were going to watch the next time. We were quite relaxed in each other company, to the point that it didn't seem like a "date", more like just "mates". When we said goodnight though there was something tangible in the air - a sense of expectation that I couldn't place - my butterflies returned again.

"See you on Monday" he said and then gently kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and smiled.

"See you Monday" I replied.


Chapter 2: My First Kiss

I'm sure you've all been in that "special place'. Your first "love" - your heart aches so much with a "wanting" that you just can't explain.

We hadn't kissed, we hadn't touched - but I felt giddy at the prospect of seeing David again on Monday. Everything took on a whole new perspective - my emotions were on a roller coaster - Moments of elation - a blissful "high" - were countered by the sting of depression - crisis of self-doubt.

I called Mindy up on Sunday night and told her the news. She was so excited for me - then started to ramble on what we could be doing as a foursome. I went to bed on Sunday night feeling "electric" - and as I was changing started to look at myself. What did he see in me? I peeled my clothes off - and studied myself - looking for those imperfections that would mean he wouldn't want anything to do with me.

My long mousy brown hair was straggly and looking unkempt, my face was pretty enough but hidden behind glasses. My boobs were not much more than small bumps. I ran my fingers over them - over the nipple. I'd never before felt the urge to touch myself sexually before - but tonight - as I studied myself - I imagined being touched by David. Mindy had told me how her body reacted to Stephens touch - and while they had yet to go all the way - she was able to describe in detail the sensations of having her breasts fondled and her pussy stroked.

My hand explored down lower - my fingers tangling in the light fuzz of my sex. I felt naughty and wicked - and I loved it. I sat down on the bed and opened my legs a little - to allow my fingers to slide across the length of my slit and then to gently ease their way between the folds my vaginal lips. The entrance to my pussy was moist with my desire.

"Princess..." It was Dad calling from downstairs. My trance was broken.

"Yes..." I called down.

"Mindy on the phone for you".

Sod it!!! I loved her - but right now I could kill her - I ached to explore more. Oh well, time enough later.


The butterflies in my heart continued to flutter during most of the next week. David and I met almost every break - and there was definitely a bond forming between us. It was still quite cordial, nothing too overt - and certainly we weren't at that "boyfriend / girlfriend" stage just yet - but I think we both knew it was inevitable. I think he was getting as much encouragement from Stephen as I was from Mindy - that was when they had time enough to break their mouths apart to talk!!!

One of the girls from Year 12 was having a party to celebrate her 17th Birthday. David and Stephen had been invited - and they in turn asked us to go. I was a bit nervous - Year 12's didn't have much respect for anyone in Years lower than their own - but I figured that this would be where David and I would move on to the next level of our relationship.

Mindy was as excited as I was - and she said she had booked us in to a Salon to have "The Works" done - as she put it - and also something else, but she wasn't telling.

Saturday morning she called round and we went off to the salon. Maybe Mindy had guessed that i was still struggling with my demons regarding my self consciousness - but she had a few quiet words with the hairdresser. I figured we were both in for a simple wash and cut - but quite literally I was about to be transformed!!!

The long straight hair was transformed into a really stylish cut - I was amazed at the difference.

"Only one problem as far as I can see - come on" Mindy said as we payed for the cut.

Three doors down their was an optometrist.

"My treat " she said to me as she went into the shop. I followed, a little puzzled. Mindy introduced herself to the assistant - and something about the exchange told me that she had called earlier to arrange the appointment. The scheming cow!!!

We were led through to a booth and the optometrist sat down with us.

"So, Miss McKay" she said to me "Let me have a look at your glasses please?"

I took them off and handed them to her - she got up and left. Melinda giggled. I hit her arm gently and called her a few names - but I was intrigued as to what was going on.

After about five minutes the optometrist returned with a little case.

"Have you warn contacts before, Miss McKay" she asked. I shook my head. She explained how to put them in and invited me to try.

After a little bit of fiddling, and a few tears, I blinked rapidly a few times and looked at Mindy.

"Oh, Brie" she gasped gently "Oh Wow - you look so good"

I turned to look in the mirror - and she was right. I would never have thought just a few things would have such a dramatic effect. For a start I looked at least two years older. But best of all I didn't look anything like a nerd. The contact lenses were tinted so that the pale blue of my eyes took on altogether richer darker look. My hair no longer ran down my back - but was cut into a "chin length" style - a bit like a bob only more stylish - and it also had good body. In short - I looked good.

I gave Mindy a big hug of thanks.

"We're not finished yet, girl, c'mon we're going shopping!!!!"

The next three hours were spent in a variety of stores. Mindy kept saying everything was "her treat" - and told me that her Gran had given her $1000 "inheritance" money!!

I think under normal circumstances I would have told her that she had done enough already - but I was dreading the party in the evening because I didn't have anything really nice to wear!

Mindy had a great taste in clothes - and she suggested that the first thing I buy was a push up bra. I didn't think so - but I tried one on and it added a full size to my bust - and there was a little red dress just screaming my name out that required a bit of cleavage.

When we had finally got our purchases we both felt confident we would have no problems fitting in with the Year 12 kids!!

The funniest part of the day was turning up to the party. Mindy had a short black dress on - hugging her curves - mine was a similar style, in red. We were "respectably late" - and there must have been about a dozen people there already - a mix of boys and girls - all from Year 12. I could tell from the looks I was getting that people were trying to remember where they'd seen me before. I was trying hard to hide a big grin - and appear as sophisticated as I could. But by far the best reaction was from David - who was chatting with Stephen by the pool.

Mindy and I headed over to the boys, as casual as we could - and when they turned to watch us I swear their jaws hit the ground. They both stared open mouthed at the two of us - and we just smiled in return.

Mindy greeted Stephen with a bi open mouthed kiss - which left David to look at me. After a few moments of silence I asked him what the matter was.

"Brie... Brie" he stammered "Its just... well, what I mean, Um" I was trying hard not giggle. "Wow!!!"

I could feel his eyes roaming over me - devouring the sight - I reddened when I realised he was making a lot of eye contact with my boobs!

"Hey" I said "I'm here!!"

He looked up and reddened himself. "Sorry, Brie" he said "Its just that... Wow... you look amazing - the hair... the dress... God, your eyes!!!" he looked at me, and I almost melted!!!

The party went well. I think I was expecting rowdier behaviour - but it was all quite civilised. I think Tracey Fenton (the birthday girl) had her parents skulking around somewhere. While there was a bit of alcohol - there wasn't too much to get people really plastered. David was driving and was just drinking Cokes.

Looking back, In my mind - that was our first real "date". That was the first time that I felt like he was boyfriend. We talked about all sorts of things - close together, both responding to each others signals - a brush of the arm here and there, but nothing overt.

He knew my curfew was set for 10:30 and offered to drive me home. I graciously accepted. When we got to my house it was 10:15. For the first time in the evening there seemed little to say. I think we both nervous of what we knew was going to happen. Nervous and excited.

It was David who broke the silence.

"Brianna... would you mind if I kissed you. I mean I would love to, but I don't want to do anything that you wouldn't want".

My response was simple... I leaned across to him and tilted my head to one side. He moved toward me and very gently kissed me on the mouth. His lips were warm and a little dry, but felt very good. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to his. In response, he opened his and pushed his mouth onto mine a little more.

And that was my first real kiss. gentle, Sensual and beautiful - and everything I could have hoped for. The kiss lasted maybe a minute before we broke apart.

"Wow" he said again

"That was very nice" I confirmed. "How about another?"

This time it was him who leant into me - our mouth open and apart before our lips touched. This time the kiss was just a little more passionate. I moaned a little at my appreciation - I felt his hand touch me - gently - on the hip - I ached for him to do more.

I felt his tongue slide into my mouth - again so gently - not forced - I brought my tongue to his. Swirling and dancing with each other, sliding and rolling together. He squeezed my waist - I became aware of a stirring deep within me - and felt a heat I had never felt before between my legs.

He broke the kiss again, and looked at me - his eyes searching mine - a look of lust and longing.

"I could do that all night, Brie - you are wonderful!! But if I do - you'll be late home - and I'm not keen to have your parents mad at me before I've even met them, OK?"

I almost felt like telling him I didn't care - that I wanted to kiss him for ever - because it had, indeed, felt so good. But he was right. My parents trusted me to be home on time - and I knew that being grounded or breaking their trust would not be a good idea at this stage in my life.

"OK" I said "Thanks for bringing me home, and thanks for the kiss" I added, and blushed slightly.

"Brie..." he countered "I just want to say that I was hoping to kiss you tonight - long before I saw you - the new you at the party. I don't want you to think that I just came on to you because all of a sudden you have a cleavage..." he then realised that the comment may not have sounded like the compliment that he was trying to give me "... I mean..."

I smiled at him as I got out of the car.

"I know, silly" I said to him, then added "Do you like the new me?"

"I liked the old you" he replied, leaning across the seat "But the sexy version of you is a knockout!!"

I leaned through the car window and planted a gentle kiss on his mouth.

"See you Monday" I said and smiled. I turned around and floated to the door of my house!

I sweat as he drove round the corner I heard a shout of "Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaaa" but maybe that was my imagination!


Chapter 3: Getting Warmer

I would never have classed myself as an "ugly duckling" - but I think a "Plain Jane" would have been very accurate.

The Monday after the party it was like I was in another world - I was acutely aware of the stares that I was getting - it was quite amazing what a new hair do and contact lenses can do. I'd decided not too risk the push up bra under my school uniform - but it seemed to make little difference. The James Ruse uniform was pretty unflattering to even the best bodies!!! I tried desperately not to grin and acknowledge the new interest in me - but it was difficult.

At lunch I net up with David for lunch. It seems he wasn't trying to hide his amusement.

"You're the talk of the school" he chuckled

"Why's that?" I asked

"Some guys think you're a "new" girl - can't believe that you've been coming here for years!!!"

"You mean to say a new hair style makes that much difference? Are people that shallow?"

"Um... yes... I guess they are" he replied.

We went for a walk to to the top end of the playing fields - the crowds of kids were left behind. It seemed very natural for me to slip my hands into David's. His hand was warm and gentle - firm without being tight.

When we got to the top end - we sat down. David looked at me - his eyes searching mine - he looked a little worried.

"Look..." he started "I've had at least three guys in my class come to me and ask if I'm going out with you. They all want to ask you out. I guess now that you look like such a goddess, you'll get a lot of attention"

I went a little pink from embarrassment - and squeezed his hand a little.

"I'm far from being a Goddess" I smiled "For a start I need a bit more in the chest department!! But anyway - I don't want to go out with any one... I mean anyone but you". I looked at him deep in the eyes - he could tell that I meant it.

He leaned in toward me - and brought his lips to mine. I closed my eyes in anticipation - and his mouth covered mine. He brought his left arm to gently caress my head - and our kiss was slow and long and sensual. My lips tingled - and my mouth opened to his - allowing his tongue to enter me and caress my own.

I didn't have a yardstick with which to compare - but it was a beautiful kiss - it felt so natural and good - my whole body ached with desire for him - I could feel my nipples harden beneath my blouse. As we broke the kiss he grinned like a fool.

"What's that for?" I asked

"I'm the most envied guy in school" he laughed "I went out with the butterfly while she was still a... ohh... shit... that's not a compliment, is it?" he reddened

I laughed. "You calling me a caterpillar!!!! Well its better than being a slug!!!!" I giggled in mock anger and pushed him down so that he was sprawled on his back, then lay down beside him and kissed him again.

And that's how I got my first real boyfriend. The whole school pretty soon worked out we were an item - and while the girls in my own year were a bit dark at me - I gained acceptance into the Year 12 mob with little fuss.

Mindy and I were still best buddies - and most weekends we would be on double date and go to the movies, or roller skating or something else.

Physically things progressed at a moderate pace. David was a real gentleman - and he made sure that he didn't rush me into things I was uncomfortable with. Our first few weeks were restricted to kissing and cuddling - his hands would roam over my body - only very occasionally brushing my breasts. The pace was just right for me - but after about three weeks I was starting to want more. More and more after our session of "pashing" - I would go home and strip and run my hands over my body and dream of David. Masturbating was a new experience for me - but I soon realised how much I loved to touch my body - to let my fingers flutter over my nipples - which hardened visibly - and then to gently rub my own sex - allowing my fingers to bathe in the stickiness of my arousal. I knew about as much about sex from text books as I was ever likely to learn - but school text books are silent when it comes to telling you exactly how much pressure you need to apply to your clit before you begin to lose yourself in a fog of lust.

Mindy was very keen to keep me abreast of how things with Stephen were progressing. While they were yet to fuck (Mindy just loved the "f" word) they had certainly had a lot of touchy, feely. I was wishing that David would move onto that stage with me - if he could make it feel as good as my fingers, I would be very happy. And I suspected he could probably do better!.

On our "First Month Anniversary", David told me that his parents were going to be away for the weekend.

"I though the four of us could just hang out at my place - for the whole weekend" he said.

"You mean, overnight?" I ventured.

He blushed a little "Yeah - you and Mindy could have the guest room - it would be cool". In my own mind I thought of the possibilities that could arise - and I was ready. While I respected David's "slow" approach - I was getting to the stage where I was wanting a lot more than kissing and cuddling. I knew this would be a perfect opportunity.

Mindy and I worked out a simple plan of deception - saying to our respective parents that we were going to sleep over at each others house. We'd done it several times before with no problem - and it was highly doubtful that our parents would check with each other.

"God, I am Soooooo excited, Brie" Mindy enthused "This is the weekend - Stephen and I are finally going to fuck!!! What about you and David - you reckon you guys will?"

"Well, we're not as far along the path as you guys are" I flustered a little bit "But who knows - we'll just have to play it by ear"

Mindy and I got to Davids place around lunchtime. Stephen was already there. David showed us through to the guest room where there were two single beds. Mindy and I put our bags down - but I don't think either of us figured we'd be sleeping alone that night!

Stephen chimed up "I figured we could just splash about a bit and relax by the pool until it gets too cold - don't worry the pools heated"

"Well, numb nuts, why the hell didn't you tell us that before we came round - its the middle of winter - we didn't bring swimmers" Mindy was cross but not too angry

"Well, I didn't know it was going to be as warm as it was, did I?"

To this day, I'm not sure why the hell I said what I did. Maybe because I knew that there was a lot "simmering" just beneath the surface but there was a reluctance to actually say it. Or Maybe because I had hardly dare admit to myself exactly how horny I was getting. Whatever it was, it certainly got a reaction.

"Bugger the swimsuits, lets do it nude!!" I laughed.

There was a stunned silent for perhaps 15 minutes. Even Mindy was gob-smacked at my outrageous suggestion. Then she smiled.

"Fuck it - yeah - why not - c'mon Brie" and she led the way outside to the pool.

As soon as we got outside she looked at me me with round open eyes "What the fuck, Brie?? God - I mean - what a fucking great idea - you clever cow!!!!"

I was giggling myself now - it was finally hitting home what I had said. What the hell was I letting myself in for - I had never had a guy see me naked, nor had I ever seen a grown man naked - now it was all going to happen.

"I bet the guys won't go for it, anyway" I laughed

"You wanna bet?" It was Stephen who said this, and I turned round to see him and David walking out completely naked. David looked a little more nervous than Stephen - who strode out with confidence and without a care in the world.

Mindy and I giggled again. I went red - I know I was ogling at two very find specimens of me - lean and nicely muscled - a few whisps of chest hair on each of them - and two pricks bouncing proudly. Much nicer looking than the few photos in school book texts.

I, of course, spent most of my concentration looking at David - but a quick comparison told me that he and Stephen were similar in size - about three inches or so flaccid, but David's cock head was covered with the sheath of foreskin whereas Stephen had been circumcised.

The boys walker past us and dived straight into the pool. When they emerged they were grinning like a couple of Cheshire cats - the dare had been taken up and now they were looking at us to see if we were going to call their bluff.

Now was crunch time - could I really go ahead and get naked? I mean in front of Mindy, no problem. But both Stephen and David? Outside? It was fortunate that David's house was at the end of the street - there was no houses next door - and very little chance of getting caught by anyone else.

The two boys started getting vocal "C'Mon Then - or are you chicken?" and then it was David who started to pretend he was a trombone launching into the the "Stripper" theme.

Both Mindy and I were almost collapsed with giggling - but both of us decided to take the challenge. I started to move in time with music - making accentuated moves with my hips. Mindy did the same.

I was wearing a blouse and a skirt - and I started to undo the buttons of my blouse. I was acutely aware of both Stephen and David ogling me - but I kept going. Once the last button was undone I turned my back to them and pushed the blouse of my shoulders. Appreciative hoots from the boys - followed by a big cheer when Mindy pulled the t-shirt she was wearing over he head. She had on a black bra - quite dainty - that showed off a good part of her boobs. Not to be outdone I turned to face my audience and shucked off the blouse - now I too was flashing my bra. It was lacy and white - but covered more of my boobs up than Mindy - and I decided that in order to get the attention back to me it would have to be the next to go. I reached behind, unclipped it and let the bra fall off my boobs.

Stephen whistled his appreciation, David stopped his "stripper" rendition - I could feel his eyes burning into me. I went one step further and brazenly cupped my boobs in my hands. It would proabbly have been quite erotic were it not for the fact that I was laughing my head off!

I was aware of my nipples hardening to both the cool wind and my own arousal. I was getting quite turned on by showing off my body to the the two guys. Another big cheer as Mindy removed her bra - showing off her plump round boobs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.