Ron's Awakening - Cover

Ron's Awakening

Copyright© 2003 by Sydney

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ron finds that being babyset has more to be said for it than would first meet the eye.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Aunt   Nephew  

When the women returned to the yard, Ron noticed they had put on the clothes they'd had on earlier in the day. The only difference he could see was Pam's breasts bouncing when she moved. She had obviously decided to forget her bra. He wondered if she bothered with any underwear. He would certainly find out later in the evening.

During a break in doing the honors with the burgers, Ron put one arm around his girl, and pulled her to his side. He hoped Debbie read his message, true affection for her as a person.

Debbie noticed but chose not to make any comment. His effort alone was enough to warm her. Just as Pam predicted, she was touched by his affection almost as much as by his passion.

After eating, the lovers retired to Ron's room where they studied in earnest. They still had one more day of finals. Occasionally they paused to kiss gently. They studied extra hard as if in a mutual, unspoken agreement to keep themselves from getting sexually exited again today.

About ten o'clock Pam interrupted their studies, to take Debbie home. While Debbie was tinkling in the bathroom Pam told Ron, "Y'all stay here. I want to talk with Debbie a moment or two. Okay? Y'all might change into something more comfortable while I'm gone."

Ron didn't need the roof to fall on him. He understood his aunt wanted him to have as little on as possible when she returned. That idea was perfectly all right with him.

His goodnight kiss for Debbie was as passionate as he could make it. Although he did not touch her otherwise, he let her know he still wanted her just as badly as he'd wanted her this afternoon.

When the girls got the Rambler headed toward Debbie's, Pam began talking. "Are y'all upset with me Debbie? I mean, I did get a bit carried away back there this evening."

"No, not upset. Maybe a little embarrassed, but I enjoyed it every bit as much as you did," Debbie assured her.

"Well, good. I was afraid I'd gone over-board a bit. Did y'all learn anything about Ron today?"

"Sure did. And not just about him. One thing though Pam. I've got a bunch of questions about what happened."

"Well, that's what I'm for. What kind of questions?" Pam asked. This was going to be easier than she'd hoped.

"When I grabbed his... you know... his thing! Well, it was leaking something. Is that come?"

No. It's what the come flows in when it shoots out of him. His come will be white and spurt out the end of his cock. It comes out of him from the little hole that's there."

"Oh, I couldn't see that. What does his leaking like that mean?"

"About the same thing as when y'all get excited and wet. That he's ready, or getting ready to fuck. He'll come after a while, but that doesn't mean it's gonna happen right then, or anything."

"How do I make him come then?"

"You won't have too much trouble there. He's going to show you with his body movements. That sort of thing. Now, how to get him to shoot it. I guess the first time, maybe with your hand. If y'all are really feeling daring, use your mouth. He'll love it. All men do. And the bonus? That's gonna get him to return the favor."

"You mean use his mouth on my... on me?"

"Yep. Believe me, you're going to really enjoy that. It's ever so much better than what we did tonight."

Debbie's nervous giggle came before her next question. "How do I make him come with my hand?"

"You know about animals, right? Well, you just use your hand like it was your pussy. Taking him in and out. Here. I'll show you!" Pam said, holding up two fingers of one hand. "Wrap your fingers around mine. Pretend it's his cock." When the girl followed directions, Pam went on, "Now, move your hand up and down, keeping your fingers wrapped around it all the time."

"Is that all there is to it?\ That's easy."

"You'll want to experiment, find out how he likes to be stroked, but that's the basics. Don't worry 'bout it. It's a snap. Are y'all going to be going further soon?"

"Probably... ? I'm not too comfortable planning it. I'm not as scared as I was, though. It's like, when you came in the bedroom. If I'd been thinking about you coming back in, I'd have only been embarrassed. As it was, it felt just right."

"Yeah, I see what you mean. Look, I'm going to make sure Ron has a rubber. Now, don't panic," Pam said, seeing the look of dismay that jumped into the girl's face. "I just want y'all to have one, in case you need it. No need to worry 'bout it. Ron will still respect you if you tell him 'no'."

"Don't give it to him then," Debbie said. Determination filled her voice. "Give it to me. I'll still have it, but he won't be pushing me to use it."

"Good idea. I knew y'all were bright. Okay, I'll give you one right now. Hand me my purse."

Pam dug the rubber from her purse and handed it to the girl as soon as the car stopped in front of Debbie's house. It came in a small box, sealed in a paper wrap. "That kind is pretty easy to use. Some of them you have to roll on. That one's got it's own lubrication. Just slides right on. Okay?"

"Thanks Pam," Debbie said as she got out of the car. "Guess I'll probably see you tomorrow."

"Well, maybe later in the afternoon. I'm going over to Brownsville shopping. Tell ya what. Why don't you walk home with Ron and I'll see y'all after I get back. I won't be too late."

"Okay, we get out early tomorrow, last day and all. I'll probably see you when you get home, though. I'll tell Pa you're giving me a ride home when you get back."

As Pam pulled into the yard at Ron's she wondered what in the world she was doing for this young man. Debbie and he would have eventually done all of these things on their own. Sure, Pam knew her efforts would move things ahead for them by months. Not only that. If her plan worked and the two youngsters got to fucking, there'd be less of the young man to go around. Pam felt certain if she asked him, he would claim to be ready to do both women, using his body every day and every night to please them both. That was not the way things were in reality. Ron was going to reach the point his body would not respond nearly as quickly. With her appetite, he was going to be hard pressed just to keep up with her. She would just have to get around the consequences of Ron and Debbie making love when the time came. He would probably be able to maintain this pace for the week or so his parents were gone. They would have to stop their sex marathon then anyway.

Just thinking about sex with Ron's fresh young body had its effect on her and she ran her hand inside her blouse, cupping a tit. After squeezing the soft mound of flesh at its base, she moved her fingers and flicked the nipple into erection. Those sexy feelings of her breast being stimulated shifted her other hand to the inside of her knee. She did not stop her hand's caresses until she ran her fingers up her thigh and into the cup of her sex. A few strokes of her long tapered fingers brought the liquid rushing into her snatch. Her clitoris stood up, asking for attention, which she gladly gave it. But she only rubbed against her clit sparingly. After all, she had a full blooded stud inside the house waiting, hopefully without a stitch of clothing on his bones. She was pretty sure he had done just that. To sit here in the front seat of a used-up old Rambler and play with herself served no purpose other than to sharpen her appetite. She released both breasts and clit and walked to the kitchen door, wondering how much coaxing she would need to have him ready to service her again.

She found Ron sitting on the couch, naked, exactly as she anticipated. He looked up from the evening news as she stopped in the entrance to the front room. Without a word, she turned her back to him, took a wide-legged stance, bent at the middle, and threw the hem of her short skirt up across the back of her waist. She loved this feeling of wild abandon. She exposed her naked ass and the slit between those round and lovely tan cheeks leading down to her honey pot. From her bent position she lifted the front of her hem, and moved it just enough to watch Ron's reaction. She studied his face as she trailed the fingers of her other hand up the inside of her thigh. When she reached her wet cunt she slipped three fingers between her legs and pressed them against her nether lips. Once into position she splayed the outside fingers and drew her cunt lips back, then thrust her middle finger into her hole.

Ron's reaction was immediate. His cock raised its head from his thigh. He wrapped his quickening cock in his fist, making several strokes to draw the blood into his organ. The hand massage got his dick to swell into complete, magnificent hardness.

"Are you going to stay all the way over there with your fingers in your snatch?" Ron asked.

Pam flushed with pleasure. He was certainly learning what made her work. But his knowing her this well could become somewhat of a problem. Well, she was looking forward to putting his cock deep inside her eager cunt. The cock waited for her on the sofa, right behind her. She stood up and dropped the hem of her skirt, turned and began an enticing strip tease, teasing clothing from her sexy body as she walked the short distance to where Ron waited.

Ron watched as each and every piece of clothing dropped from her body. The white cotton blouse took only moments to slide off her shoulders and trail from her fingers until dropped. It lay forgotten on the floor. He watched her long, slender fingers open the small button on the waist band of her skirt. She shimmied from side to side as she pushed it down over her shapely buttocks and hips. Promising the pleasures to come, she slipped the skirt downward, allowing her crotch to come into view only a bit at a time. The patch of blonde hair between her legs finally came into full view. As soon as Pam got close enough to touch, Ron ran a hand along her tan thigh and up her hip. He was fascinated with the messages of lust the smooth skin of her leg sent charging through his body. He stopped at the swell of her ass cheeks, pulling her closer yet. Without saying a word to her he leaned forward and nuzzled his nose into the curls of her snatch, inhaled the rich aroma of her cunt as he pressed forward to lower his nose right up to her wet slit. His nose now buried between her legs, the fragrance of her sex came to him even more strongly. The musky bouquet turned him on and magnified the visual stimulation of Pam's naked body driving through his system. Slowly, he moved his nose from side to side to rub across the lips, hair, and even the small bliss bearing bump hidden there.

Ron's movements brought ripples of lust spiraling outward from her clit. She placed both hands on the back of his head to pull him into her as she dipped and bent her knees to bury the tip of his nose as deeply within her as she could. She hunched forward, coating his nose with her moisture, filling his senses with her musk. "Ronny, sometimes y'all really surprise me, doing things so right. Oh baby, that feels good!"

Pam finally pushed his head back away. Time to take this on to its next level. She bent forward and pulled at his lips with her own. In moments she was reaming her tongue over and through his mouth, aware of her own essence coming from the moisture coating his nose.

Because of the change in posture, Ron's hand was forced to free her ass. With his hand free now, he caught the tip of her nipple between fingers and thumb. He had created a moveable cup that squeezed from five different directions, tightening and loosening in rhythm with the pulsing of his cock. In his desire to make her feel as good as possible he alternated the pressure against her nipple. Using only two fingers at a time, then three, and then again all of them to tighten down at the same time, Ron tweaked and tugged.

"Ronny, is there a large mirror in the house?" Pam asked, suddenly knowing how she wanted to spend the next few minutes.

"A large mirror? There's the one on the back of mom's closet door And the one above their dresser. There's one in my room too, I guess. Why?"

"Come on... No! First drag your dad's ottoman into the bedroom, please and thank you," she directed.

Ron picked up the awkward piece of stuffed furniture and carried it into the bedroom. As he moved through the house he felt quite exposed, what with his cock bouncing ahead of him as he struggled with the fairly heavy furnishing.

"Put it there. Right in front of this chair." Pam indicated a straight backed wooden chair his parents kept in their bedroom. She moved this in front of the opened closet door. When he placed his piece of the puzzle down, he began to see where her mind was taking them. The two pieces of furniture now formed a narrow bench, almost half the length of his body.

As soon as she had them arranged just where she wanted, Pam moved Ron around and in-between the closet door and the ottoman. When satisfied with his position she pressed him down until he sat upon the large foot stool. Once he was settled she kissed him once again then offered him her breast. She allowed him to suckle for a few moments, little mewing sighs escaping her slightly parted lips, before pushing him flat so he now lay along her makeshift bench. The mirror allowed Ron to see his own knees and legs and watch his cock stick up from his own dark patch of pubic hair. Because of Pam's careful placement of chair, ottoman, and mirror, Ron could see all of this in the reflection by simply looking off to the side just a little bit.

Pam didn't give him much time to check out her preparations. Blanketed in desire, she moved up the length of his body and stopped beside his head where it rested against the ladder-back of the wooden chair. She placed one foot on the leg brace at one side of the strongly built chair and threw her other leg over his face. Ron's eyes took in the beautiful sight. Once she found the other brace with her questing foot, she lowered herself over him. By holding onto the back of the chair, she kept from crushing his face beneath her. With the help of her arms and the strength of her legs she held her cunt mere inches above his lips.

Ron watched as Pam slowly, teasingly lowered her splayed crotch to his waiting mouth. She ended her descent when he could only reach her with the tip of his tongue. She held her self there, suspended until he lapped every inch of her crotch with his soft, wet, taste bud covered spear. She moved around, twisting and hunching, making sure he reached every part of her. He reached up and placed his thumbs under her legs, cupping the curve of her buttocks in his palms. Supporting her weight with his arms took some of the strain from Pam's arms and legs. There was no thought of taking the lead. He wanted Pam to remain in control of her cunt coming into contact with his lips and tongue.

"Ronny, I'm hoping I don't turn y'all off, but sometimes I get just a little kinky. I like to talk 'bout what's happening. That's what I'm wanting to do now. Will that upset y'all?"

"Sounds like a turn on to me!" His words were muffled by her snatch as she pressed down on him. The vibration of his speech must have sent tremors of feeling through her for Ron saw the muscles of her stomach tighten and relax in response.

"I'm going to feed y'all for a while. Hope y'all are hungry" Pressing down now so his tongue could lap at her nether lips, she came close enough for him to even stroke it in and out of her hole.

Ron was delighted. With the soft digit of his tongue he massaged the honey pot she offered so lewdly. He probed and lapped at her hole for a time before moving up to lick against and around her clit. This brought a stop to her narrative for a moment as she moaned in response to his movements.

"You're getting me so hot!" she murmured. "In just a little while I'm going to go down your body. I'm gonna lick it until it's all wet. And then I'm gonna put 'it' in me. I'm gonna do it so slow! I want you to watch. Ronny, will y'all do that? Will y'all watch it go in. Watch me, with me?" Oh-h-h-h Ronny, that feels so good. You're licking me just right. It makes me feel so great. Oh-h-h-h-h that feels so good! Oh. Oh!"

By maintaining herself in this position while he lapped at her cunt Pam kept Ron from doing anything more, verbally, than mumble. But then, Ron did not think she wanted any response. She sure wasn't giving him any way to talk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.