Ron's Awakening - Cover

Ron's Awakening

Copyright© 2003 by Sydney

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ron finds that being babyset has more to be said for it than would first meet the eye.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Aunt   Nephew  

After laying in each other's arms and enjoying the moment, Pam and Ron got out of bed. Ron began studying for his final exams, spending the entire afternoon and evening cramming his head full of facts from the text books.

Pam, good to her word, gave him time to study. She cooked ham and scalloped potatoes with a green salad and string beans for them, and put a set of clean sheets on the bed. She only needed to drop the bed cloths into the modern electric washer and drier out on the snow porch to have any sign of Ron's and her activity taken care of.

After dinner, Ron dialed his girl on the phone. Before hanging up his aunt asked him to introduce them to each other. He did so, then turned over the handset and wandered off to his bedroom for more studying. He buried himself in his books and didn't even think to ask what the women talked about.

His aunt checked on him at almost midnight, finding him still working diligently at his studies. She told him goodnight, and then went to bed herself. Ron felt the evening a total loss. He even thought about breaking away from the books to go to her on several occasions. Only the need to do well on his final exams kept him at his studies. When he finally put the books aside he found Pam was deep asleep. Being tired himself, Ron slipped into the bed beside her and curled up close. He reached around the sleeping woman, grasped a firm tit, and quickly fell asleep.

He woke up with sunlight coming full strength through the window and stretched his arms over his head, simply enjoying being alive. As he turned to look at Pam's disheveled blonde hair laying spread out on the pillow next to him, his eyes lifted a bit to the night stand and alarm clock.

The clock's innocent hands pointed at seven and six. It took a few seconds for that to register on his sleep fogged mind.

'Jumpin Jeehosafats, I'm suppose to be in school in thirty minutes.' He sat bolt upright.

He jumped out of bed and scrambled around, looking for his jeans. His sudden movement woke Pam, and she drowsily watched his frantic search from her pillow and warm covers.

"What in the hell are y'all looking for?" she finally asked.

"My pants! I've got to be in school in thirty... no, make that twenty eight minutes. Geezus I'm late!" He threw aside the clutter, checking floor, dresser top, and any where else he could think of that the jeans might have gotten to. "I can't get there in time," Ron wailed. "It takes thirty minutes to walk there."

"Take the car, Ronny." Pam climbed from the covers to assist in the search. "But, if y'all are goin' to drive, y'all slow down just a bit. You won't find a thing if you're all hustle bustle.

She bent to retrieve his jeans laying in plain sight on her side of the floor. How they got over there was a mystery to Ron. She tossed his jeans across the bed to him and sleepily yawned her way to the bathroom.

Pants on and belted, he sprinted to his room for a fresh shirt, and hurried to the kitchen with his books under his arm. The sight of Pam bent over the kitchen counter, her ass sticking out invitingly, almost stopped all good intentions, as far as school was concerned. "Ya know what?" He ran his tongue tip across his lips. "I could be sick today."

"No sir, y'all go on to school. Education is the foundation of your future."

"Will y'all give Debbie a ride home this afternoon?"

"I was hoping to, I mean, since you said to take the car," he grinned and shrugged, feeling awkward and shy of a sudden. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I thought Debbie and I seemed to get along pretty well on the phone last night. I thought it would be nice to actually meet," she explained.

The water in the steam kettle gave out a long, wailing whistle, ready to make instant coffee. Its squeal brought the naked woman to the stove to pour herself a cup.

"Well, gotta go. We'll come by on the way home from school. If she needs to talk to her mom about spending some time here she can call." Ron squinted at Pam. "Are you sure you can do without the car? I'll wait and you can take me, if you need it."

"No, sugar. I'll just lay around and work on my tan, or some such thing. Maybe just rest up, so I can wear y'all out this evening."

"Now, that sounds like a plan," Ron smiled. With those words, Ron left for school. If she thought she was going to fluster him with that sort of threat she was badly mistaken. What with the taste of Pam's pussy in his head, he figured on wanting sex right up to the day he died. She'd lifted the lid off the best fun he'd ever had and probably ever would. But school needed attending.

After getting through his day at school, Ron drank in the sight of his girl walking across the school lawn. He never could get enough of the fresh, springy, sight of her. She was almost as tall as he was. Her shiny blond hair hung below her shoulders, and she had the clearest, bluest eyes he had ever seen. Her classic Grecian features sat upon a long alabaster neck. Her breasts were large and full. When she walked they gently bounced against the straps of her bra. Her tiny waist flared into shapely hips with well shaped legs that would turn any man's eye. That day she wore a pink, cap sleeve cotton blouse that buttoned up the front and one of those short, tight, skirts of recent fashion, the likes of which made his heart pound and his cock swell.

He pushed away from the front fender of the Rambler as she ran the last few steps and wrapped an arm around his neck. She spun them almost half way around as he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her close. Ron was more fully aware of the soft cushion of her breasts than ever before. He loved the happy, smiling face she lifted up to him for a quick kiss.

"How'd your tests go?" he asked. Debbie was one year behind him in school, so they shared no classes together.

"I aced 'em, of course. How 'bout you?"

"I think I did all right. I'm sure I passed," Ron told her.

"Good. What's testin' tomorrow?"

"Just math, that I have to study any for, but I know it pretty well. How about you?"

"Oh, you know me. I never have any trouble with exams. Not even these pesky finals."

"Want to go by the house and meet my Aunt Pam?" he asked, as they moved to the door of the parked car slanting into the deep gutter and high curb. "You seem to have made an impression on her last night."

"Yeah. Sounds great, we had a nice talk. I've never found anyone I felt that close to so quickly. Not just by talking to 'em over the phone anyway. Makes me curious. What's she like?"

"Don't know what to tell you. She sure isn't what I expected. A lot more 'with it' than the picture the family has of her. Frankly, I think she works on keeping them in the dark. But she's nice," Ron explained. He sure couldn't tell her just how sexy his aunt turned out to be.

He opened the car door and waited for Debbie to sit. He wanted to close the door for her, something he did for her occasionally, especially when she was wearing one of her short skirts.

As she sat on the edge of the seat, she threw her books to the back. With one leg on the floor board, Ron got a wonderful view up her skirt, right past her thighs to the white patch of cotton covering her crotch. As she twisted into the front seat, her crotch rolled forward, giving him an even sexier look between her legs. His cock didn't harden quite as much this time as normally, after all, he'd asked a lot of the fellow recently, yet the effect was immediate and strong.

He thought he had gotten away with something, but unknown to him, Debbie was aware of exactly what she was doing. She really enjoyed Ron's looking. She used every opportunity to tease Ron. She practiced the art of flirting by giving him a sexy look at her body that was only for him.

As he slid into the driver's side of the car, she closed the distance between them, sliding across the front seat. She reached across herself and took hold of his upper arm. As he shifted the Rambler into gear, he felt the softness of her breast pressing against his upper arm. He liked that about his girl. She didn't ever hold back when it came to putting her body as close to him as possible. He just had to get her from holding hands and 'touchy feely' games on to fucking. Pam proved the value of that, plain enough.

Just before he pulled out into after-school traffic she pressed her lips to his once again. The kiss was not an open-lipped hot and sexy show, it was just an expression of her honest liking. Throughout their ride to Ron's house, she continued to rub her upper body against his arm, as well as occasionally running her hands along his denim covered thigh.

Introductions went smoothly. Pam was once again wearing the short little pleated skirt she had put on the first day. The blouse she wore today, however, was completely buttoned. Her total look was that of a modern college student. Her friendly attitude was a continuation of the two girls' conversation of the evening before. The women's chatting covered subjects Ron was not really interested in. In fact, he felt pretty much left out of the whole conversation.

"Ron, why don't y'all take a run inta town and get us some colas?" his aunt suggested, something he jumped at the chance to do. He was really beginning to feel out of place, although he did enjoy just being close to Debbie.

The two girls were in his parent's bedroom when he returned with their soft drinks, the door to the room mysteriously closed. From the way their lives had gone the last few days, Ron realized this was a signal from Pam. She was telling him to allow her and his girl time to themselves. Perhaps she'd come up with a way to talk Debbie out of her pants and into his. Pam said she wanted to help. Well, if they were talking about frying chicken or about the joy of sex, he trusted her ways enough not to press himself into this requested private time. Knocking on the door, he passed the cans through the crack his aunt opened.

Pam had immediately taken the young girl under her wing. The reason they closeted themselves? She was showing the young girl her collection of French swim suits. She did not want to worry about the young man's reaction causing Debbie any embarrassment. Even a positive whistle might cause the girl to resist what filled the older woman's mind.

As she lay each item of clothing out on the bed, Debbie's comments did not surprise her. The two women were getting closer, forming a basis for a warm friendship as quickly as Pam could manage it. Pam knew she was going to have to establish a closeness before she was ever going to be able to figure out what the key to Debbie's sexuality was.

"Jimmeny, I couldn't wear that anywhere around here! I'd be the talk of the town," Debbie commented as she picked up a pastel yellow suit and fingered the tiny piece of cloth. "How on earth do you keep it on?"

"Isn't a thing hard about that. Want to try one on? I picked these up in Paris last summer. They're the latest fashion. Sexy, aren't they? We can stay in here so Ron doesn't see y'all," Pam suggested.

"Boy, I'll bet it would turn him on."

"That's the whole idea. But then, I bought this one just in case there was a swimin' hole around here," Pam said, holding up a black one piece suit cut extremely high on the sides of the legs. Even with that daring a style it still covered a lot more skin than the two piece suits did.

"That would still be the talk of the town, but you could get away with it. I think." Debbie blushed prettily. Pam took a deep breath but resisted the urge to say anything. "Would it really be all right if I tried one on?"

"Sure. I didn't offer just to tease," Pam told her as she picked through the selection of suits laid out on the bed. She wanted to pick out one that would cover the girls private hair without having to trim it. Although Pam would adore getting the job to do that for the girl. She already knew what Ron's reaction would be. He'd want to watch! Pam wanted to get as close as possible to this shy girl, but she was smart enough to know that getting down between the girls legs and trimming her pubes would simply be far too intimate at this point. "Here, try this one."

"There's no way I'm goin' to fit in that." Debbie eyed the aqua blue suit dismissively.

"That's the beauty of these strings. They'll fit a lot of different body shapes," Pam explained. "Would y'all feel better if I were to put one on at the same time?"

"No. Not if you don't want to that is."

'The way she said yes with her body told a much better story than her no. 'I'll go ahead and put on one anyway, ' Pam thought.

"I don't mind. It's so hot this afternoon. Does it stay like this all summer?" she asked the girl.

"No. It gets a lot hotter," Debbie assured Pam.

"Well it's sure plenty warm right now," Pam said, as she stripped her blouse from her body, pushed her skirt off her hips and dropped her panties to the floor. Her bra followed. The woman's easiness with nudity seemed to let Debbie relax somewhat. She followed the older woman's lead by removing her clothing. Still, she was a bit tempted to keep her back to the other woman.

Debbie found she could not figure out how to get the suit to stay on. She would need some help with this string and patch contraption. The girl watched Pam.

Pam picked up the hot pink suit she'd worn in the back yard and pulled the strings of the bottom between her slim, tan legs. Drawing the triangle of cloth up against her crotch, she tied two strings at her hips. She ran the other two strings past her ass to lift them around the other side and secure them about her lovely, smooth hips.

Debbie followed the moves, but the small piece of aqua cloth at her crotch seemed to set at a strange angle. Looking down she realized the material gaped at the top. If Ron looked down at her crotch he'd see her hair beneath the bottom of the suit.

Pam ignored the girl's plight for the moment and put on her top. She adjusted the strings so the tiny pieces of hot pink covered the prescribed parts of her body.

Debbie had better luck with this piece of her suit, even if the cloth barely covered her nipples. Her breasts were like most sixteen year old girl's - perched right at the center of her mini breasts stood eraser like nubbins, almost like crowns. The material of the skimpy suit covered only this part, leaving the rest totally bare.

"Oh... I can't wear this!" Debbie complained with dismay.

"Nonsense! Y'all might not want to wear it out in public. But, your body is absolutely beautiful. Here. Let me help y'all with this." Pam reached for the strings that held up the bottoms. She pulled and tugged for a moment, experimenting with the tension of the strings one way and then another. Finally she tried wrapping the strings so they passed up over the girl's hip bones and around her slender waist. With two ends tied in the center of Debbie's belly, Pam managed to pull the crotch cloth up until it fit snugly against the soft blond hair at the girl's crotch. With a few adjustments to the upper part of the suit, Pam seemed satisfied.

"Want to see?" Pam asked the girl as she opened the closet door so Debbie could pose in the full length mirror hanging there.

Debbie was fascinated. She had never worn anything so sexy in her life. The mere appearance of the suit on her body gave her an urge to be wild.

"Now. How would y'all like to knock Ron's socks off? We could go lay in the sun right there in the back yard," Pam said, hoping the girl could be convinced there would be no danger of being discovered by other than Ron and that Ron would behave himself.

"Pam, I don't think I could keep him off me wearin' this," Debbie confided.

"Why would you want to do that? I mean,... well, I always want my boy friends to be attentive and one thing is certain, that suit is going to keep his mind on y'all and not a thing else," Pam said jumping on the opportunity to begin talking about the youngsters' relationship.

"You know, if I went out there like this it would be like wavin' a red flag in front of a bull."

"I realize that. But I still don't know why y'all wouldn't want him to react to seeing your sexy young body. Don't y'all like sex?"

"Well... ah-h-h-h, well you just got to know me and all. But... well... I... Oh Phooey! I like it fine. Maybe too much. But I can't let Ron find that out! He'd be impossible to stop." A flush of blood rushed to her face.

"Look, I know we just got to know one another, but I'm not so old we can't talk 'bout these kinds a things. I mean, I'm not your mom's age or anything. Do y'all want to talk 'bout it? Or, am I getting stuck in Mississippi mud?"

"It's not that. I guess it just embarrasses me a little."

"I can understand that. Hasn't been that long since I was parking my butt in a school chair and giggling at the cute boys. I was hoping we could really become friends. I mean real friends. Tell each other our secrets we'd never ever tell anyone else. I know I could use a friend while I'm here. But if I'm just too old to be included in y'all's confidences, oh well. Still, I would really like that to not be true." Pam settled for a soft mannered argument. "Not that I forget my friends after I leave a place. No I don't! But I thought, 'I really like it here.' I thought I might even stay through the summer. St. Louis is only seventy miles away and I can see us going shopping in the city. Y'all have been so friendly. I could really use a friend I could talk with."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.