Ron's Awakening - Cover

Ron's Awakening

Copyright© 2003 by Sydney

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ron finds that being babyset has more to be said for it than would first meet the eye.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Aunt   Nephew  

Ron woke to the sound of the bathroom shower. His bladder hollered for relief and he almost went in despite Pam's being in there. For privacy's sake he hooked a right down the hallway instead and used his folk's bathroom. Buttoning his pants as he sauntered to the kitchen, he started a pot of coffee. It had just begun to perk when Pam joined him in the kitchen wearing a large, green bath towel.

"Morning, sleepy head. What y'all have on your mind this morning?" she asked, drying her hair with one corner of the loosely wrapped towel. The more she worked at her hair, the looser the towel got, until it began to slip off. A fresh, soapy scent floated over to him.

"Uh, I really need to study for final exams. Yeah. I guess I better do that." Lord, but it was hard for him to think with her standing so close. Starting what they had done last night was what he really wanted. He wanted to pull her to him and get intimate, is what.

"I would've thought y'all would be wanting a repeat performance. Have I gotten old already?" she pouted.

"No way! How could anyone ever get bored with sex? I just wasn't sure what the rules are. I was waiting for you to tell me when you wanted to do those things," Ron blurted.

"Well, then, for the record. Yeah, I want to 'do those things'," she giggled. Then she sobered long enough to add, "We'll work her out so y'all have time enough to study. I promise." Pam began a provocative, hip swaying walk across the kitchen floor and stopped only when she had stepped between his knees where he sat on the straight-back kitchen chair.

"Do y'all want to see what I have under this here towel?" she said, as she reached to where it tucked beneath her arm. The sensual blonde pulled her towel open and, dangling it behind her back, gave Ron a full length view of her naked body, still damp from her shower.

Ron was sure she didn't want him trying to hide his immediate reaction to her sexy body. To let her know he had learned that much about the rules, he reached out and grasped both her slim hips in his hands. He pulled her in tight between his legs. Looking up into her smiling face, he nuzzled her nipple against his lips.

Ron ventured further, gently surrounding the brown nubbin of flesh capping the hillock of her breast with his lips and worried the tip, tonguing it around inside his mouth. Debbie had allowed him to go this far on one or two occasions. He liked playing with a titty. Ron's confidence soared when Pam pushed her hips against his chest and clutched his shoulders.

She began panting and moaning, all the while alternating between running her hands through his hair and grabbing his young biceps. After a few moments with one tit, she pulled loose from his lips and offered the other.

"Don't forget to sample this one, too," she encouraged him in a husky voice.

The nubbin of flesh in the center of her tit swelled with his administrations until the nipples stuck out from her breasts like small erections. Her lust was reaching a peak so Ron knew he was doing just right.

A sudden loud hissing rose from the stove. The coffee was boiling over. Pam playfully stamped her foot and stepped away to turn it off. Her towel lay forgotten in a puddle at Ron's feet. 'I've died and gone to heaven, ' Ron sighed thinking back on last evening as he watched his aunt's naked, well-tanned form move across the gray and white linoleum floor of his mother's kitchen. Turning back from the stove she paused to strike a pose for him.

"Do y'all like what you're looking at?" she asked, lifting one knee just slightly, running her hand along the curve of her body to cup one of her wonderful breasts. Her fingers splayed outward, surrounding the cone of succulent tit firmly between her fingers, squeezing the flesh and showing every sign of enjoying the feel of her self-indulgence. Her hardened nipple stuck out from between her fingers. Ron imagined that hard sweetness on his tongue. She stood smack in the middle of the kitchen floor now and teased him with her delicious body.

"No fair! I haven't finished with that," Ron pouted.

"With what?" she teased back.

"With that tasty titty. Now, come over here please."

Pam threw her head back and laughed, long, blonde hair bouncing on her shoulders as she did. "If I didn't know better, I'd have to think I've got a sex maniac on my hands," she kidded. "Is a titty feast all y'all have in mind?"

"If you come here, I'll show you exactly what I have in mind," Ron told her, finally picking up on and joining in the play. "Come here, lady!"

Pam stepped back across the floor to the table and into his grasp, softly running her fingers through his hair. Ron's mouth captured her round breast and began noisily suckling. The sensations made her toes curl against the top of his foot. Happy to be having such an effect on her, he filled his hands with her breast and invited her to straddle his leg so she might increase her pleasure further.

Without warning, Pam pulled away. "Sorry, Ronny. We need to stop for a cup of coffee. Don't get me wrong, I want this too. It's just better when I draw the feelings out a bit. And you, Ronny," she smiled, "are learning as quick as I thought y'all would. So I'm going to slow us down, is all."

"Okay, then. Let me get down a couple of coffee mugs," Ron offered.

"No, no, dearie. That's for me to do," she stopped him as he started to rise to his feet. "After all, I'm the one who's wanting to go slower. Y'all set there at the table, keep your hands away from that swollen thing in your lap, and I'll bring you a cup."

The mention of his manhood brought it's confined condition to mind. Ron turned in his chair and slipped a hand into the waist band of his trousers and pulled his cock into a more comfortable position. Pam hadn't missed the move.

"Oh, poor Ronny. Are y'all in pain?" she asked him, real concern in her voice.

"Nah. Just feeling a little cramped is all. I'm not used to being served coffee by a waitress with so few inhibitions, and likewise so little clothing. I'm beginning to know what the guys mean when they call a girl a 'prick tease'," he laughed.

"Oh, y'all will get yours." She set the cup of coffee on the table within Ron's reach, sank to her knees on the linoleum, and pulled loose the brass button holding the waist band of his jeans together. He combed his fingertips through her hair. He felt the pulse of anticipation pushing his cock toward her hands, but it was blocked by denim still. Pam continued unbuttoning until every button of his fly was open, then reached inside and pulled the youngster's swollen cock from within his undershorts. At the touch of her hand on his cock, he sucked in his lower abdomen... She let his manhood slip from her palm and stood back admiring the sight of Ron's cock standing proud and tall, straight up out of his pants.

"For crying out loud, woman. I can't sit around here like this. What would the neighbors think?" he kidded.

"Don't y'all go worrying 'bout the neighbors. I'm the only one you have to please. And, I like to see it all swollen up like that."

Shaking his head in mock chagrin, Ron spooned sugar into his mug and drank his coffee. Pam sipped at her own cup and the two watched each other watching each other. 'Okay, Aunt Pam. Any time now, ' he thought. His erection was still full and her teasing beginning to get a little frustrating. Still, he waited for her to indicate a readiness to start again. Instead, what she did was sit across from him leaning her elbows on the table and languidly drinking coffee. She just sat there with a shy smile on her face. Just sat there with her tits bouncing and jiggling at every move. Just sat there in the nude, 'drawing the feelings out a bit'. Ron honestly tried to be patient, but watching her and wanting her finally became too much for him and he took matters into his own hands. He got up and moved around the table to where she sat. Before he got there, Pam scooted around the opposite side with a giggle and ran out the kitchen into the living room. Ron, close on her heels, was treated to the sight of her beautiful buttocks bouncing with each loping step.

She made the front room seconds before he caught her by the hips, twirled her around, and pulled her into his arms. His cock poked her in the stomach as they came together. Ron could feel the head of his glans slide upward against her soft, tan skin, captured between their bodies as her hips pressed close to him. He dropped his hands and grasped her ass cheeks, pulling her even more tightly to him, willing her to acknowledge the swollen length and power of his hard-on. A powerful desire had a hold of him. Pressing his mouth against hers, he forced his tongue between her lips. For the moment he was not just a high school kid getting his kicks, he was her lover and passion fueled him.

Pam finally broke away from his kiss. Ron nearly crowed out loud at the return look of desire she favored him with. Backing into his dad's overstuffed wing-back chair, she locked her eyes on his proud erection and sat. His cock was right in front of her eyes. She reached out and took it by its base, her eyes riveted on the head of the pulsing, rock-hard cock in her hand. With her other hand she pulled at the back pocket of the jeans riding low on his hips, pulling them down over his buttocks, working them down his legs.

"Get them off," she demanded.

Ron quickly complied. He stepped on a cuff and, raising his leg, pulled his foot free. The other leg shed denim just as swiftly, both legs freed without moving away from the woman's grasp. Pam didn't ask his help in sliding his jockey shorts to the floor. She simply took care of it. Now the two were both jay-bird naked.

Pam was obviously determined to maintain control. Her grip on his rod remained firm, commanding. And even though heavy desire showed itself in her face, she made her next move slowly, opening her mouth and licking her lips possessively, allowing only his cock's crown to pass her lips. Ron welcomed the wonderfully moist warmth. He resisted the urge to ram himself down her throat, giving her the dominance she wanted. She licked all over the head of his dick with her tongue before firmly closing her lips around it. Ron felt awed by the look of hunger filling her eyes. Once she held his manhood captive within her mouth, his aunt started this suck by pressing the edge of her teeth into the tender skin of his cock. She used only enough pressure to make certain Ron understood without question. She was in control. He must allow her to set the pace, determine where and how her desire was to be fulfilled.

"Oh, God. That feels so good," Ron sighed, deciding the rules still allowed him to encourage her.

In response, Pam bent her head forward and took in just a little more of his aching rod. Ron bit the corner of his lip to keep from pushing himself in further. Slowly, deliberately, she pulled his cock into the warmth of her mouth and slid back off, in and out wrapped in her soft lips. Each time she accepted just a little more of his cock. Eventually, Ron felt the head of his dick press against the back of her throat. She had taken as much of his cock as she could into her mouth. Backing completely off his blood engorged cock, she left its length shinny with her saliva. Once again she opened her mouth and licked her lips possessively. Once again she paused before taking his rod into the moist warmth hanging a fraction of an inch in front of it. The anticipation was growing, just as she wanted. At last her tongue snaked forward and licked at the head of his cock, then worked it with her lips, and finally drew in every bit of his pulsing, hard length, right down to the base. Ron gasped his pleasure. The woman was incredible. Her throat relaxed and her hands forced his hips to thrust, sending his organ even deeper. She slipped the head of his cock back out to her lips and pulled him deep again. In two orchestrated strokes of her moist mouth she enabled herself to swallow the whole thing without even a pause at the entrance to her throat. Wrapping her lips firmly around the very base, her nose burrowed into his crotch hair. At the deepest point she could possibly take him she paused and held his most cherished possession buried within her throat. As if content with having proven she could indeed take his entire swollen cock into her mouth, she returned to the head bobbing movement along the upper reach of his cock and glans that fed his lusty pleasure.

"I'm going to come again," Ron warned. His whole body seemed ready to spill out the end of his cock. Then it came. A rush of feeling washed through him as come shot from his body and fed the woman sitting before him, nursing from his bursting cock.

She never missed a beat, simply kept moving her head up and down, swallowing his come as it left the end of his dick. Come filled her mouth to over flowing. He felt her throat swallowing as quickly as possible to keep up with his discharge and prevent her choking on his voluminous flow.

When he slowed and finally stopped spewing into her mouth, she looked up with a twinkle in her eye, licking at her lips. "What am I gonna do now? This here poor thing is going to go down and I'm not going to get any relief myself."

Despite her playful smile, Ron took her statement seriously. "Can I do anything to take care of you? I would love to learn."

"Oh, don't go worrying 'bout it. Y'all are learning just fine. But if y'all really want to do something nice for me," and here she smiled wickedly up at him, "I guess you could eat me."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get you where I can reach you."

Pam grasped the arms of the wing back chair with her hands and leaned back, pushing her buttocks forward to the edge of the chair. She swung her legs out and over the arms of the chair with her crotch spread open and exposed for him to pleasure. Her sex was so open to him he could see the sweet honey hole he had entered the night before. He could even see the muscles flexing inside her channel as they squeezed the woman's lubricating fluids from deep within her body. Ron kneeled spell-bound in front of her. There was so much juice being produced by her lust that it beaded up at her cunt's base and ran like a snail's track down to the other dark, crinkled hole in her body. Even more fascinating, the small nub of flesh at the crown of her delightful crevice pressed outward as if begging for his attention. The swollen red lips covering it were pulled back, the small bit of succulent flesh nestled at the top of her slit seemed to ask to be sucked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.