Ron's Awakening - Cover

Ron's Awakening

Copyright© 2003 by Sydney

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ron finds that being babyset has more to be said for it than would first meet the eye.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Aunt   Nephew  

After coming in his hand twice in less than half an hour, Ron was ready to sleep. Only a few minutes were necessary to have a series of vivid dreams running through his mind. Every dream was of Aunt Pam, all spread out for his personal use and pleasure. The woman demanded he lick, suck, stroke and poke until his dream body was as tired as his real one. In Ron's sleeping, hormone-driven mind, she wanted to fuck him in the worst way.

Unknown to Ron, that was exactly what Aunt Pam wanted, but getting the young man to act on it was proving harder than she imagined. Well, she had an entire week. Before it was finished she was quite certain the young man would understand exactly what she wanted from him. Without a doubt, he was heading off to depravely use what she wanted for herself when he suddenly left the yard. If she had not wanted to fuck his virile young body so badly, it might even have been funny. His running off to waste that creamy-sweet fluid she craved so much was not what she wanted him to do at all. At the moment, however, Pam felt satisfied that he had at least responded to her carefully carried out exposure. She had an entire week, plenty of time to convince him she was willing, ready and able to give him pleasure like he had never known. He was just too delicious a morsel to let him 'get away'. She'd have him. She needn't worry.

Late that afternoon Ron woke from him restless, stirring dreams and after again asking permission, left with the car to go see his girl. Pam considered his parting words encouraging. He agreed to be home in time for dinner. Okay, then. They were both learning what to expect from the other at this point.

Ron felt destined for frustration. After spending two long hours with Debbie, valiantly attempting to coax her into some mutual fondling, he was forced to give up. Debbie wanted to wait. Not yet, she kept telling him. The same thing she had been telling him for months. 'Women!' He used the word like a curse. 'Always flaunting what they won't give.' Disappointed and defeated, he gunned the Rambler away from the curb and drove home. Dinner smelled delicious and he realized he was famished as soon as he walked in the door.

"Hi y'all! Set yourself right down. I'm just taking dinner off the stove," Pam told him.

"Anything I can do to help?" Ron asked, sitting himself at the Formica topped kitchen table.

"Not right now, Ronny." Pam favored him with a wink and a wicked little smile before picking the frying pan up and carrying it to the table. "Y'all can wash the dishes when we've finished, though."

They ate Southern fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and green salad without much small talk between bites. The day had been a trial for Ron, start to finish. By the time he emptied his plate he'd given up on keeping his eyes off this woman. No matter that he'd come twice that day already. No matter that Debbie firmly denied him the release he really wanted. Aunt Pam sat across the table from him in a white cotton blouse that was completely unbuttoned and tied in a knot across her lower chest, leaving most of the tan flesh of her full breasts exposed to his wondering eyes. When she reached for the salt and pepper at the far side of the table, she dipped forward and nothing was left covered. And her nipples were definitely hard. If she was just some chick and not the daughter of his folk's best friends, he wouldn't hesitate to put the make on her, despite her being eight years older than him. 'She's gotta know she's driving me crazy, ' Ron thought. He felt totally confused, frustrated, and horny as hell.

Chewing on his last bite of chicken, Ron began clearing the table. Pam quietly sipped at her coffee. She sat with her legs tucked up on the seat of her chair, the ultra short, pleated tennis skirt showing off every inch of her long, tan limbs, right up to her panties. Ron turned his back on her. He ran hot water to fill the sink, added dish soap and began scrubbing gravy off the dirty dishes and silverware. He decided to make whatever excuse necessary to spend the evening in his room after the dishes were done. This whole scene was getting to be too much. As he stood thinking just that, his hands dripping soapy water and helpless, Pam brought her coffee cup to the sink then reached across his body to get a glass. Her loosely bound breasts pressed against his back. At first he tried to give her more room, but that seemed to be impossible. No matter where he moved she seemed to follow him, keeping the contact firmly in place. The touch of her breasts could not have lasted long. After all, she simply wanted a drinking glass. Yet, for Ron the time seemed to hang on itself, until he couldn't be certain how long she was actually there. Later, all he could remember was the feeling of those spheres of soft flesh pressing into the middle of his back. Once again his aunt had succeeded in making his blood boil. That feeling impressed itself alongside an indelible picture of her large, luscious breasts. He could do more than dream over that picture.

Ron wasn't the only one experiencing frustration. Pam was beside herself. She knew Ron was picking up on her flirting, but he stubbornly resisted doing anything about it. 'I'll just have to be a little more creative, ' she thought as she told him, "I'm going in to watch a little TV. When y'all get your hands dried off come on in and we'll talk about what's next on our evening agenda."

As soon as he finished the dishes, Ron went to the living room where he found Pam sitting on the couch with her legs stretched along its length. Somehow she'd found time to change into a short, silk robe while he had scrubbed dinner pans. A series of silk-covered buttons went from neck-line to hem. The shimmering material adhered to her body, outlining it so distinctly he could see every curve of her. Its light rose hue did nothing to hide her pert nipples. They stuck out through the material almost as plainly as if she were completely naked. All of this made watching TV near impossible. Not that he minded. What he was watching was much more interesting.

Pam twisted and turned in her seat as if hot and uncomfortable. Ron suddenly became aware that he could see a glimpse of the curly, blonde hair at her crotch through a hole where a silk covered button had slipped from its button-hole. She appeared to be thoroughly engrossed in the show on TV and not paying any attention to him at all. From where he sat in his dad's chair, Ron watched his aunt without having to give himself away in the least. 'She sure does make it easy, ' he thought. 'If she looks up, all I have to do is shift my eyes slightly and be watching the TV before she can realize I'm so interested.'

Pam continued to twist and turn, and before long the hem of her rose robe had slowly inched up her slender, tan legs. At one point she lifted one leg to place the sole of her foot flat on the couch cushion, her arms wrapping her knee, the other foot flat on the floor in front of her. He had a completely unobstructed view beneath her garment! Her snatch, in all of its glory, set framed in rose silk and tan flesh. For the third time that day, Ron felt his own lust, a quite natural reaction for a eighteen year old seeing a pussy literally on display.

Pam wondered if Ron was watching, as she suspected he was. She couldn't look up to find out without giving herself away, tipping him to the fact she knew she was showing all that she had. If she was too terribly obvious he might turn tail and run as he had that afternoon. She also wondered if it was giving him as much pleasure to watch, as exposing herself to him was giving her. The idea that she was exciting him was marvelous. The attention her exhibition brought was exactly what she craved. Her nether lips pulsed deliciously.

Ron could feel his cock swelling within his pants. The head of his organ slowly inched its way down his leg. Even restricted by his pants, the damn thing just kept growing. 'Sure wish there was a way to relieve the damn pressure. If I could just move my dick into a bit more comfortable position, ' he thought, shifting around uncomfortably in his chair.

Apparently Pam wasn't so totally engrossed in the TV as Ron thought. "Why don't y'all go in yonder and take off those tight pants. I've seen young men with a whole lot less on than underpants and I know you'll be a whole bunch more comfortable. It's so hot this evening, don't y'all think? Why, if I could, I'd take every stitch of clothes off and sit right here, naked as a jay bird."

Ron looked at this woman like she had lost her mind. 'What on earth is she thinking?' he wondered.

"Oh now, don't be that way, Ronny. I won't bite y'all and we both know y'all will be a lot more comfortable."

What could he say with her sitting there pooching out her lower lip? 'No, Aunt Pam. You make me too horny and I don't trust myself?' Ron shrugged. There really didn't have to be a problem. "I guess I could go put my bathing trunks on. It is just a bit hot this evening at that." Fact was, instead of sitting in his dad's recliner trying to get his dick more comfortable without giving away his hard-on, he could rearrange himself faster and better if he went into his room. His boxer shorts seemed to have gotten themselves bunched up right around the head of his cock and were cutting off some of the circulation.

"That's much more sensible, Ronny. Hurry up, and y'all can get back before the commercial is over," Pam urged.

If she could get him into that chair in only his boxer shorts it would only be a matter of time before his sex drive over loaded his hesitation. If nothing else, Pam would be treated to some visual treats of her own.

In his room, Ron quickly removed his pants. He was busy searching for his swimsuit in the chest-of-drawers when his aunt walked into his room, without so much as a knock first. He spun his back to her to hide his hard-on.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, don't be such a big old prude. I'll bet when y'all were arguing with George you told him you didn't want to be stuck with someone who wasn't 'with it'. And now y'all are the one acting like there's something wrong with a person's body. Look, I'll make y'all a deal. When your momma and daddy get home we'll go back to acting as if things like our bodies don't exist. Until then, we won't put a bunch of bullshit between us. Okay?"

"Well... all right. I guess I can let myself go that much. Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Oh... Bullshit! There isn't anything wrong with it. We'll just enjoy ourselves, until it's necessary to go back to the civilized way of looking at things. Now forget your silly swimming trunks. You're decent enough in your boxers." With that pronouncement she took Ron's hand, led him out the door and back to the front room.

As she led the young man down the hallway toward the front room, Ron reached down and pulled the waist band of his boxer shorts around to the side, hoping to cover the hard-on threatening to poke from his fly. If he hadn't thought better of it, he'd be thinking his aunt finagled him into the living room in his under shorts on purpose. Well if this was what she wanted, he could go along with it he supposed. 'I'd almost swear she's been showing herself off. Maybe she wants to try and catch a peek herself. But I don't have to make it easy for her, ' he decided. Breaking away from her hand as they entered the front room, Ron grabbed a National Geographic from the coffee table and covered his crotch with it as he sat back down in his dad's chair. Hopefully his aunt wouldn't see the bulge in his boxers.

Damn if Aunt Pam didn't once again raise her leg and continue giving him tantalizing glimpses of her body. She had to know what she was doing. Watching her show off her sexy body finally got to him completely. He had to excuse himself. Leaving the front room he practically trotted to his bedroom, totally intent on relieving himself. After all, what was a guy supposed to do with the equivalent of a Playboy Bunny posing right in his own front room?

He lay on his bed with his cock clenched in his fist, busy stroking himself, when the door to his room flew open. His aunt stood in the doorway, the light from the front room silhouetting her curves through the thin silk of her robe. He was too startled to move.

"Ronny," she gasped. "Ronny please. Please don't waste it." Her blue eyes flashed a pleading look deep into his own eyes, then settled on the shriveling cock he still held clutched in his hand.

Ron was so surprised, at first he couldn't think beyond his disappointment at having lost his hard-on. Then his mind started reeling. 'What on earth?' he gaped. 'Here I am flat on my back with my cock in my fist... What does this lady think she's doing?'

To make matters worse, she moved into his bedroom and crossed the floor until she stood right at the edge of his bed. Ron, still in shock, lay with his shrunken cock still clutched in his hand. In moments the shit was going to hit the fan, with what she'd caught him doing.

Ron tried to find an excuse for himself. "I... I... , " he tried futiley, but from what he could see, she didn't even hear him.

"Oh, Ronny" she finally got out just as she reached the edge of the bed. Her eyes were riveted on his hand holding his dick. Ron swallowed hard. Fear and confusion gripped him. He wanted to twist away, throw a pillow over his crotch, holler at her to leave, something, anything. Instead he watched her sink to her knees at the side of his bed, as if something beyond her control pulled at her. Then, even more unbelievably, she slowly reached out towards his cock with her hand.

"It's so beautiful! Even shrunken up like that. I sure hope I haven't scared him so bad he won't work."

Still unable to believe what was happening, Ron remained perfectly still. Any moment her hand would reach his cock. His mind tried desperately to overcome complete shock.

"It's all right, Ronny. I just want y'all to let me help," Pam told him, still holding his cock with her eyes, like a bird about to pounce on a worm.

'Let her help? Let her help! Has she gone out of her mind?' Ron thought. 'This is not supposed to be happening.'

But it was happening. Not only that, she lifted a slender leg and crawled up onto his bed. Her rose silk robe rode up her thigh as she did so, letting him see more and more of her firm, tan flesh.

"Ronny, dear. Y'all are so tense!" she cried. "Here. Maybe this will help." She pushed herself away from the mattress to sit straight up on the bed beside his thigh and began opening the silk covered buttons of her robe. Starting from the top of her slinky garment she slowly opened one button at a time, pulling her robe open wider each time and gracefully exposing her body to his gaze.

Ron's shock and fear became replaced by adolescent admiration for the beautiful female body being presented to him. Not only was his shock finally falling away, but another feeling was taking its place. A desire to run his hands all over that smooth, soft body filled him. His cock was no longer confused, even if his mind was still thick and slightly stupefied by the turn of events.

In fascination, Ron watched her unveiling. First her tits came into view, the cones of flesh jutting out from her chest, perfectly shaped, perfectly astounding. The globes were topped by a light brown circle with a nubbin of flesh that looked similar to a pencil eraser at the center. Ron wasn't totally naive. He had seen his girls tits on one occasion, but only in the dim light reflected from the movie screen as it shone through the window of his dad's Rambler. That did not compare to this. That had been a glimpse of flesh quickly taken from sight. His aunt was obviously in no hurry to cover herself up and the glare of his overhead light hid absolutely nothing.

She continued unbuttoning her robe until it was open the whole length of her. Never taking her eyes from his manhood, she slipped the silk from her shoulders and allowed it to fall free of her body. Every inch of tan flesh now sat on his bed, exposed to his eager eyes. For the time being, he ignored the pulsing of the organ swelling in his hand. With one slim leg tucked up on top of the bed and the other still holding most of her weight on the floor, her crotch remained the only thing hidden from his view, with the exception of only a small portion of the golden, curly hair growing there. His eyes traveled across the swell of her abdomen, admiring the curve of her slender waist, then upwards to her chest again. Her heavy breath seemed centered in those mounds of soft flesh. As he looked up into her eyes Ron realized she remained mesmerized by his cock. Her stare was fixed and her eyes held a soft, moist look in them. Whatever the next few minutes might bring, he decided he was most definitely ready for it.

"I won't hurt you," she assured him. The tip of her tongue darted across her lip, then tucked itself back inside. "I'm just going to touch him, Ronny. Just let me touch him."

That was quite the joke. His own most pressing desire was to touch the luscious body she was showing him. She was so close. He could even smell an unnamable scent drifting to him. Damn, but he wanted to reach out to her. But that might somehow break the spell she seemed to have fallen under. He decided not to risk it.

Once again the image of a bird intent on a squirming worm came to him. She seemed afraid to move too fast in her attempt to seize it before it could wriggle away. Then it happened. Ron's breath escaped in a rush as she made contact. He dropped his hand away, giving her complete access, allowing her to do whatever she wanted with his body.

At her first touch, his cock responded, filling out and slowly raising its head. Pam stroked it up and down, giving it several pumps before finally raising her eyes to Ron's. She studied his face intently. How incredible it felt to the young man to have a woman holding on to his swollen dick. Was that what she was trying to read in his face? Did she wonder if he liked what she was doing? At the moment, all he knew for certain was that his aunt's hand was creating sensations destined for only one ending. If she kept it up, he was going to come very soon. He was totally focused on his cock.

When Pam lifted Ron's hand by the wrist and placed his palm so it cupped her perfectly formed breast, he found he was indeed capable of splitting his concentration. His hips began a slow rocking in rhythm with her pumping hand while his own hand gently explored the flesh cupped in his palm. A low moan pushed up through her throat. The magic of her touch and the sound of her lust brought an answering moan from the boy. Her breath rushed from her open mouth as he fondled the sensitive skin of her breast with the warmth of his hand. He gazed in wonder at the woman giving him such pleasure. In awe, he watched as she leaned forward and placed her eyes mere inches from the crown of his cock, wrapping her fingers around its trunk and beginning to stroke in real earnest.

Ron moaned. His hips rose right up off the bed, as if trying to press his cock into something that wasn't there. The movement also brought his cock to within a single inch of Aunt Pam's mouth. Ron's eyes widened as she closed the distance from his throbbing dick, moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue, and slowly sucked in the head of his dick.

'Damn, ' Ron moaned inwardly, incredulous. 'I can't believe how good that feels!' With only the very end of his cock wrapped in her lips and the soft warmth of her mouth, she continued stroking the bottom in her fist. Ron watched expectantly as she expertly pumped his cock, holding it in a grasp firm enough to bring the outer skin of his organ along with each stroke of her hand, while not tight enough to cause it any pain. The warm, moist sensations surrounding the head of his organ surpassed any feeling he'd ever experienced.

Ron's over stimulated nervous system gave up, allowing his dick to explode. "Ah-h-h-h-h," came from Ron's mouth, as his climax caught him. His come raced up through his tube to spew glob after glob of white fluid directly into his aunt's suctioning mouth. In a fully reflexive move, his hand squeezed down on the breast it held. His entire body trembled with the power of his climax. Racked by waves of ecstasy, he was thrown even higher by the added thrill of watching her own enjoyment, drinking his essence directly from his cock.

To Ron's astonishment, as the first spurt of come hit her tongue she buried his cock as deeply as she could inside her mouth. His grip tightened on her breast while the organ between his legs jerked repeatedly in the warm, exciting cavern of her mouth. Jetting into her mouth, his discharge brought a moan from around his cock and Pam unexpectedly climaxed too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.