Stepsister - Cover

Stepsister

Copyright© 2003 by Michelle Makens

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "B" isn't a "Good Girl". Brenda Mc.Donnell is a very beautiful well-established young woman. Her lifestyle change has her playing Dom to her irresponsible soccer-playing stepsister, Kathleen, A kind of Betty Page Tom-boy look alike.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

Uhmm, hi. I'm Kathleen, Brenda's stepsister... Oh!!

"SPANK-SPANK-SPANK!!!"

Mmmm, well that is... I mean, Mistress Brenda's worthless little slave girl. And yes she punishes me in most cases now if I forget to address her as Mistress or Miss Brenda.

I really can't believe that I have to write about all this because, well I mean... D'AH!

"Nnnnnn!"

["Oooo! Yes Mistress..."] Miss Brenda has warned me to be polite and respectful while I'm writing. However, she wants all of it to be VERY sexy and completely open. That's so it will be even more embarrassing for me and just as humiliating as possible. Miss Brenda wanted to be sure that I would be in the correct frame of mind for writing something like this and has made sure that my bottom is in the proper position as I begin this as well. That meant putting me across her lap on the couch and spreading my legs as I do for her inspections before she ordered me to started typing on her laptop. That's where I am right now, completely naked and exposed with it placed here on the couch cushion in front of me.

The first time she insisted that I do something like this (writing about being her slave) I refused and that only gave her a very good reason to punish me. It's been kind of like her mind game, I mean leaving me hanging helpless while she writes all these humiliating stories for people to read.

My choices at the moment are to either hang naked on my tiptoes for as long as she decides which can be hours on end... Well naked except for that penis gag she made me buy. It has also been part of my punishment for the last couple of nights to sleep in hand cuffs at the foot of her bed. And she whips me in the middle of the night for the slightest little things.

Or...

I can lay here and humiliate myself with some of the most shameful and embarrassing events in my relations with her as my Mistress as well as with Tonya. But I know it is useless to refuse now because of those two Lady friends of Tonya's who videotaped them all raping me with they're strap-ons and giant dildos while the others forced me to suck or give them oral sex. Mistress has enjoyed making me watch the tape because no one would ever believe that I was being forced to do anything. Either way it doesn't matter to her because I'm only her stepsister by my Mom's marriage and Mistress Brenda says that doesn't mean "$#IT".

"Owww!"

["Oh sure, and now I get called a naughty little lezzy whore and spanked for quoting, SORRY. "]

["SPANK-SPANK-SMACK!!! SPANK!! SPANK-SPANK-SMACK-SMACK-SPANK!!!"]

["No wait don't, please, I'm... I'm... Yes..."] Yes all of it is true. Everything she says is true. I fantasize about it and do things that I know people say a regular woman would never done. So I guess maybe a girl who is like that deserves to be a slave to some other so she can be punished and spanked. There have always been certain strong feelings deep down in side of me and they just seem to come out when Miss Brenda, my Mistress comes in the door still totally dressed to kill and tells me that I have to or else I'll get a spanking or sent back to Tonya's as my punish. I feel so ashamed because I normally have to stand there naked as she is yelling telling me how naughty I am and calling me a bad little girl

I know that it is exciting me but I just can't help it and eventually I'll have to spread my legs and she always finds out how wet I am down were I shouldn't be. It gets even worries when she calls me names and treats me like I'm dirty and forces me to do, well, naughty things. She'll spank my bottom again if I say what they are. And Mistress is pinching me and pulling my hair just for that. :(

"Oooooooooooooooo."

I've never thought that I have been embarrassed about my body but it's hard not to feel ashamed when you have to lay naked like this over someone's lap. Miss Brenda didn't bother to change so she is still wearing the new tweed skirt that she wore to work today. It is very pretty and really does go good with the whole outfit that she shopped for last week. I was left down in the basement after my shower dripping wet and naked so she could handcuffed me to one of the metal columns.

I'm getting a little nervous now because she is going to make me go without panties for two weeks if anything happens to it. It really matters a lot to me because most of my clothes (that she picks out) make me look like a... Umm... Well they make me look like a girl that is very cheap and dirty. But that's the look Mistress Brenda intends for me to have from now on. She makes me wear my hair up in pigtails a lot too, which only makes me look and even feel more silly and childish. At least that is the way I always look standing next to her.

So maybe I might as well admit that I have always thought Miss Brenda to be a very pretty woman and has been blessed by the angels for giving her such a beautiful body. Everything she wears looks so good on her and she likes to taut me because...

... Because yes she is really so pretty. But I'm pretty too.

Okay, I'm not a super pretty girl like her, but I could always sort of hang with the cheerleaders and some of the really great looking popular girls in school. I mean, not that I was trying to hang out with them because they were pretty girls. It was just that they were more popular because they were pretty. It wasn't because I liked girls better then, I mean even now, that is ever. That doesn't mean I'm... Well okay we might have practiced kissing back then once or twice. And I guess when I was younger, there was a little experimenting at a sleep over, maybe a little more then just hugging each other but... But that was just... I never really dreamed about 'them' then, later on. In school they were just pretty popular girls to hang with. That I would like to do things with... They were just my girlfriends then... Oh, never mind. This is just impossible and so unfair.

Everyone will laugh when I say this, but I never really did like to think that I would ever be a submissive to another woman. Those things just seemed so forbidden and I guess that is what made them so intriguing to me. But I never thought I could actually be trapped into serving anyone, no matter how attractive they were and especially not one that was a true dyke. So yes, there had been fantasies of mine with women in them. That is the ones, (sigh... ) I just opened my big mouth about. But they were only fantasies. Things were not suppose to happen the way that they did with... With Mistress Brenda because... Well because...

I did what they both wanted because I thought Tonya would help me. It seemed like a way out and Tonya was smart, mystique and very well off and... I really thought she would take care of me if I did whatever she wanted. Instead she just through me out and I had know where else to go.

And, oh-my-god yes... She still is there at work as my supervisor. Tonya had always promised to help me advance and start a real career in design before any of this had gone so far. And yes I really needed a cheap place to stay because I still don't make that much money. So I'm sure it always seems to look like I'm begging. And I do understand the consequences of my actions now, and this lifestyle is not at all typical but...

["Oohoo!"]

Mistress Brenda is hoping that you will like the way she is making me embellish this with my stifled squeals. Each time that she has made me read this back to her a few more are added. So you know how unpleasant she is making all this for me.

["Mmmmm!!!"]

That was for squirming too much in her lap. And if I make anymore lame excuses or try to explain the reasons for all the things that I have done then... ["No please don't Mistress..."] Then I'll have to wait down in the basement until she decides to come down and punish me.

"Sigh"

... I have to show you something. Brenda is making me paste this in even though she knows that I really don't want to. It's just not fair. [Another mistake.]

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.