The Prime Suspect - Cover

The Prime Suspect

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 2003 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story: Sleepless boy gets cured

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Pregnancy   .

I don't know why it happened or what caused it but suddenly, just after my fifteenth birthday, I couldn't sleep. Dad said it was just something I did to appear to be 'cool'. Mom was a little bit more worried though. Not enough to take me to a doctor at once, since dad assured her that you 'always get the sleep you need', but enough to watch over me like a mother hen for a while.

After a week without any sleep to speak of, mom got really worried when she saw the black and blue, green and yellow rings around my eyes, and took me to see the family doctor.

He gave me a thorough going over but didn't find anything physical that could cause it. He agreed with mom that I needed sleep and prescribed some sleeping pills.

It was a relief to be able to sleep a whole night. However, the next day I was more tired than I ever had been in my whole life. It was even worse than when I hadn't slept. Those days I had been feeling high and dizzy but not as tired as I imagined a barge puller on the Don river would be after a hard days work. I could hardly move and I ached all over.

Mom let me stay home from school and most of the day I just sat in my room, too tired to read, too tired to play a computer game, too tired to do anything but sit there and stare at the pattern on the wallpaper.

Mom brought me a cup of coffee hoping that the caffeine would wake me up. It didn't. Early that night she gave me my sleeping pill and tucked me in for the first time in years. She patted my cheek and told me that she would look in on me later.

I don't know if she did or not. I slept like a log and woke up the next day sound and healthy. I'd had a wonderful dream that night. I dreamt that I fucked the girl of my dreams and I was almost afraid to wake up and check my pajama trousers in the morning, afraid that I had had a wet dream. Mom insisted on me wearing PJs and that my two-year-older sister, Beth, wore a real nightgown. We didn't have to wear the flannel ones but rather nice ones. Mine were in some silky material and my sister's were silk. I must admit that she looked very nice in hers, as did mom, who wore almost identical ones. Dad, when he was at home, had PJs similar to mine. When I checked my trousers there was, to my relief, no dried sperm on them and I told myself that the wet dream had also been just that, a dream.

The following night I had a relapse and didn't sleep at all. The doctor had said that I should be given as few sleeping pills as possible and mother thought that after two nights of sleep I was over the insomnia. She was wrong. When I hadn't slept for another two nights, she gave me a pill on the third and again I slept. And again I woke up in the somnambulistic state. Again mom let me stay home from school and again I just sat in my room, staring at that damn wallpaper. I grew so tired of the pattern that I told myself I had to ask dad for new paper. When I had gathered enough energy to talk to him, that is.

That night, after another pill, I again had the wet-dream dream and woke up thoroughly rested, without any traces of sperm in my PJ. And what was even more surprising; no urge to masturbate, which I otherwise always did the first thing in the morning, as well as the last thing in the evening. A box of tissues didn't last long in those days.

From that day on mom very reluctantly withheld the sleeping pill, and when she did the whole thing repeated itself. The only time I was totally rested in the morning were those nights I had my wet-dream dream.

About a month after I had started to take the pill every night I noticed something funny. My cock felt kind of sticky one morning. I rubbed it and the usual thing happened, it got stiff. This wasn't unusual, but the fact that I didn't need, even crave, an orgasm was. As I lay there, slowly stroking my cock in an almost absentminded way, I got an itch on my upper lip and lifted my hand to scratch it. At first I didn't react, but as my mind, still heavy with sleep, started to function I realized that there was something smelly on my finger.

I held it out so I could look at it, to see if there was something sticking to it, but I couldn't see anything. I lifted the finger to my nose and sniffed it. There was definitely a smell. I didn't recognize it. It was rather... pleasant. Sort of heavy. I lifted the blanket and sniffed the air under it. The smell was definitely stronger there. I was very curious about the smell but couldn't find the source to it so I put it aside and when I had taken my shower I bent down and smelled the linen in my bed. The smell had by now been aired out.

I felt rather cheerful for the first time in days and gave both mom and Beth a big smile as I walked into the kitchen to have my breakfast. They both looked at me a little funny. No wonder. This was the first day in almost a month that I felt and acted the way I used to.

The smell in my bed appeared every morning now and the source of it became clear to me one morning quite by accident. When I entered the bathroom I noticed a pair of ladies underwear, panties, laying beside the laundry basket. I bent down to pick them up and put them in the basket when I became curious as to who they belonged. I stretched them out between my fingers and tried to estimate the size woman who could wear them. Since mom and Beth are rather alike in the body department, the size didn't tell me much, if anything. They were nice to look at though. Sheer white silk, they seemed to be a part of a set and I tried to remember which of the women had worn a white nighty last night but I realized that I didn't know. I had been fast asleep by the time mom and Beth had gone to bed.

I lifted them up to my nose to see if I could determine their owner by the smell. They smelled good. I sniffed them again and it suddenly hit me - they smelled exactly like the smell that met my nose almost every morning when I lifted the blanket to get up!

I let my hand surround my cock, drew a couple of strokes along it and lifted my fingers up to my nose, still holding the panties in my other hand, sniffed my fingers and then the panties. Yes. They smelled almost the same. However, the smell from the panties was a little bit different from the smell on my fingers. So I concluded that whoever's smell it was that stuck to my cock wasn't the one that had dropped her panties on the bathroom floor.

I put the panties in the basket, took a piss and stepped under the shower, then dried my hair while I walked back to my room. As I stepped inside my room I thought I could hear some heated discussion from the kitchen. I stopped for a short while to try to hear what it was all was about but since I couldn't hear actual words, only the tone of voice, I gave it up and went to get dressed.

"Good morning," I said cheerfully as I entered the kitchen. Mom and Beth looked at me, then looked at each other as they mumbled their 'good mornings'. I noticed that both of them had flushed cheeks and that it wasn't from the heat, because the kitchen wasn't any warmer than usual. Whatever they had fought about had obviously resulted in a rather heated argument.

During breakfast I caught my otherwise sweet sister glare vehemently at our mother. I was wise enough from previous occasions that I kept my mouth shut, even if I itched to know what it was all about. Besides, I was too occupied to try to figure out which woman it was that I could smell on my cock every morning. My prime suspect was my mother. Beth, I knew, was too shy around boys to be brave enough to... Well, perhaps if I was asleep and she was curious... Nah. It had to be mom.

That evening I decided that I would stay awake and see who it was that came into my room and smeared that good smelling stuff on my cock. I know it seems naive but at the time I couldn't figure out how and why she did it. That someone in my own house would actually fuck me never entered my mind. We were family.

Of course mom took this night to stay and chat with me while the pill took effect. My plan to spit the pill out as soon as she had left the room fell apart and I had to swallow it because it started to taste real icky, and not long after that I fell asleep.

I don't know if it was me getting used to the effects of the sleeping pill or if some of the strength of the drug had evaporated whilst I held it in my mouth waiting for mom to leave, but suddenly I woke up, not entirely, just enough to be able to distinguish between dream and reality, and the reality was that there was something wet, warm and tight surrounding my cock. My heart was pounding, not out of fear but of... Enjoyment? Sweetness?!

I drifted back to sleep again, but it couldn't had been for any appreciable length of time because the sensation was there still when I again awoke. Now it was a sliding sensation. Something wet, warm and tight was sliding up and down on my cock. If I hadn't known better I would have thought that someone was fucking my cock. Of course that was impossible. The only people in the house were me, my mother and my sister.

Could it be true, the story I had read somewhere? That a woman, in a nightmare, took advantage of sleeping boys? If so I didn't know why it would be such a terrible experience! This was nice! More than nice! It was... Something totally beyond anything I had ever felt before and I wanted it to continue.

Again I disappeared into the nowhere-land of sleep. For how long I had no way to tell, but what I could tell was that the warm, smooth sliding on my cock was still taking place when I again came to. This time it was slightly different though. The motion was more... Erratic? Labored? Urgent? And it was - squeezing? Yes. Squeezing in rapid pulses. Rippling squeezes. Ripples that tickled along the hard shaft of my cock. Adding to the sensation I already felt. Multiplying it. So much that I felt how my cum rose and erupted. Shooting a stream of sperm out... to where? Into the air? Into the tube that surrounded my cock? Onto my stomach? I tried to concentrate on my naked skin but felt nothing land on it. Nothing warm that cooled off and became cold. It just disappeared!

I imagined that I could hear a grunting sigh. A stifled moan... And a hoarse whisper from someone, telling someone else to move away.

When I left the world of the awareness this time, I did it for the reminder of the night and I slept the sleep of the dead for the rest of the night. Again I woke up in the morning happy, relived, and rejuvenated... And with no urge to wank whatsoever! This still puzzled me. It was a deviation from my normal mornings. I pushed it away and was happy that I was thoroughly rested. I promised myself that when this ordeal was over once and for all, I would indulge myself in a day long wanking-festival.

When I walked into the kitchen mom and Beth were already there, as usual. They glanced at me when I entered and almost immediately averted their eyes. When I looked at my sister I could see that her cheeks were glowing bright red. Had she and mom fought again? It didn't seem so because they both greeted me with sweet smiles and they chatted as usual while we had breakfast.

It must have been me getting used to the effects of the sleeping pill because the next night the same scenario repeated itself. I woke up to a semi-awareness and could feel what was happening to me - to my cock. It was engulfed in a smooth, wet, warm tube, which was sliding along it. Had I not been so naïve I would have known that I was getting fucked. The only thing was that I couldn't imagine by whom and this put me off the suspicion, as it was an impossible occurrence with the only females in the house being my mother and sister.

Three nights later when I came up to the surface of consciousness I was able to stay in that condition and was even able to move a little as the wet and smooth thing drew along my hard-on. I could actually raise my arms. I could stretch them out and they made contact with - naked flesh! This made the motions along my cockshaft stop and it became clear to me that whoever I touched was also the one who was fucking me! There was no longer any doubt in my mind. I was getting fucked! Somehow I found enough awareness, enough strength, and enough energy to move my hips upward. This seemed to startle the figure sitting astride my hips to life. My movement spurred it into motion and the sweet pussy that embraced my stiffness started to move again. Whoever it was that rode me, nightmare, mother or sister, leaned down a little and my hands made contact with two soft breasts. Soft except in the top middle, there it was hard, two hard nodes scraped over the palm of my hand, trailed a long hot line from the tip of my fingers down to the wrist and back. A moan escaped from the rider and I could feel the rippling along my cock shaft again. This time it was a little different. This was more like a strangle-hold that tightened and slackened in quick successions, not the almost sparkling ripples I had felt the other night.

I don't know how long I had been fucked, but my orgasm suddenly hit, and with a moan that didn't even escape my throat, I came! I hosed a long squirt of sperm into the tight cunt. At the first spurt the woman fucking me froze with my cock fully embedded inside her and her pussy again clamped around my cock as a moan escaped from her. Then, suddenly, there was an abrupt withdrawal of both the wetness around my cock as well as what little consciousness I possessed.

About a week later things changed at home. My father had to go abroad for six months and it was decided that my mother's sister, Aunt Miriam, would come and keep her company while dad was away. Aunt Miriam is only twenty-five years old, as compared to my mothers thirty-five. There was a brother between them in age, but we didn't have much contact with him. Aunt Miriam was single and happy about it. She always told us that she would never marry, and when asked about children she said she would love to have one, but only one, child some day and raise him or her on her own. Once I heard Dad ask Mom if she was a lesbian, which Mom denied, telling him that before Miriam had gone to University she had been rather loose and wild, but once she had discovered what she wanted to do with her life she had been totally devoted to her academic career.

The first night aunt Miriam stayed with us I had a relapse of my insomnia. As I wandered around the house in my almost comatose condition the next day, I noticed that aunt Miriam cast worried glances at me, and when she and my mother passed my door later I heard her ask mother what was wrong with me. The voices disappeared, probably into my mom and dad's bedroom, and I forgot the whole thing.

I got the sleeping pill as usual in the evening and I slept like someone had hit me over the head with a mallet - and I felt like it in the morning. My head ached, my mind was fuzzy, it was as if my thoughts were filtered through cotton wool and my body didn't work the way I wanted it to. I stumbled. I reeled. I felt awful. Again my aunt looked worried about me. She even berated my mother for not doing anything to help me. As from a distance, I heard my mother tell her that she had been to the doctor's with me and had got sleeping pills but that they didn't seem to work. At that moment I had to move around a bit to clear my fuzzy mind and didn't hear the rest of the conversation, but when I returned to the couch I noticed that mom was sitting very close to her sister and talking softly to her. Aunt Miriam looked at me at intervals as my mother spoke. When mother stopped talking, aunt Miriam got a speculative look on her face, noticeable to me even in my condition. After a while she turned and whispered something to my mother. Mom looked angry for a moment, then stood, beckoned her sister to come with her and they both disappeared.

That night it was my aunt that brought me my pill. She sat on my bedside and watched me swallow it.

"Do you know what I think is your problem, Thomas?"

I just shook my head, too fatigued to answer her.

"When you enter puberty things happen, not only with your body, things happen to your mind as well, and I think that you've grown so fast that your mind is protesting. Subconsciously you are actually afraid to grow up. What you need most of all is to feel secure. Do you remember when you were a little boy and had a nightmare? What you did when you woke up being afraid? You went to your mother and slept in her bed. It's the same now. What you need is someone close to you while you sleep. It'll make your subconscious feel safe. It has nothing to do with cowardliness or being a sissy. It is your mind telling you that you need comforting. We need it just as much as grown ups as children do. So here is my proposal, I've talked it over with your mother and she agrees with me, I'll sleep with you for a while, as a test, to see if it helps you. What do you say? Will you feel comfortable with that?"

"All I want is to sleep, really sleep," I muttered, not caring what she did or didn't do.

"Good. I'll be back later then. You try to fall asleep now and I'll be quiet like a mouse when I creep in with you." She bent over and gave me a light kiss on my forehead. This surprised me a little since I couldn't remember the last time she had shown me such affection.

Of course I fell asleep before she came to bed. I had my favorite dream again that night, not just once or twice... more like five times. It seemed to come and go at intervals. Each new dream sequence was just as enjoyable as the last.

When I woke up the next morning my bed was empty. My aunt was up already. Since there had been no evidence of my wet dreams before, I didn't even bother to see if the crotch area on my pajama bottoms had any evidence on them. I hadn't felt this rested for a long time. Not even before my wet dreams first started had I been this spirited and full of energy. I almost leapt out of bed, sat on the toilet while I took my morning piss and at the same time I brushed my teeth. Then I hastened down to the kitchen. My stomach just screamed for food.

Mom and Beth looked at me as I came bounding down the stairs. A smile started to form on mother's face, but it suddenly froze and Beth quickly averted her eyes and looked down on the piece of toast she was spreading jam on, but first I noticed her shoot a loathsome glance at my aunt. I wondered what that was all about.

Mom put a freshly toasted piece of bread in front of me and poured me a glass of milk. I had to ask my sister to pass the jam a couple of times before she reacted and sullenly let it slide over the table to me, not once looking at me. She kept her eyes on the toast, of which she had taken just one bite. Suddenly, without a word, she stood and left us.

I wolfed down the pieces of toast as they appeared in front of me and drank the cold milk. As I stood up from the table after my breakfast I noticed that mom looked down at my crotch and by instinct my eyes followed hers, the way you look up if you see someone else looking upwards. To my embarrassment I saw I large white spot on my PJ bottoms. I could feel how my face turned beet-red and I hurried out of the kitchen.

I didn't react to the way the spot had looked until I had been at school for almost half the day. It wasn't like any other dried sperm I had seen before. The spot I had seen this morning was definitely white. And it had been - almost round. Well, maybe not so much round as appearing on both sides of the fly in equal amount. I couldn't figure out how it had happened to end up on the outside of my pajamas but I put it down to having had multiple wet dreams that night.

The day passed quickly. I was with my friends, and though they had been full of questions at the beginning of my insomnia, they had thankfully accepted the fact. Even if there was some good natured banter, it was all among friends so I didn't mind and even laughed at some of them.

Evening came, and as the night before, it was my aunt who brought me my sleeping pill.

"Do you want me to sleep in you bed tonight too," she asked as I handed her back the empty water glass. "It seems to have done wonders for you last night," she added hastily.

I thought about it for just a couple of seconds before I said it would be - very nice! Which earned me a big smile from her.

As usual, I went out like a blown out candle flame and, if one can do it in ones sleep, eagerly awaited my dream to appear. And it did! Not as many times as the night before, but enough to make the night pass in a whiff.

I woke up lying in my side, turned towards a warm body by my side. When I lifted my head to look at it I saw a sight that made the dreams... well, just dreams! There, also lying on her side, was my aunt. The blanket had slipped down a little so the breast that was on top was visible to me! My first breast! Well, not exactly my breast. The first breast I had seen in real life. As my eyes fell on it, I noticed two things. Firstly; my cock sprang to hardness as if it had been wound up and suddenly released. Secondly; it was a nice breast. Of course it was the first I had ever seen, besides the ones I had seen in a couple of porn tapes at a friends, so I wasn't exactly any great connoisseur, but my eyes didn't lie to me. Even though aunt Miriam lay on her side, the nipple pointed up towards the ceiling. How it could do that I didn't at that time know, but later I found out that they pointed out to the sides from her chest. The tip was circled by a very pink aureole and it was just as pink as its surroundings, even though it was in its relaxed state. It was as big as a wild strawberry, and it looked nearly like one in texture.

Suddenly I became aware of a third thing. My stiff cock had escaped my PJ fly and was resting in something hairy. Soft hairs. I didn't even have to use my imagination to figure out what it was. It was my aunt's pussy! She had slept in the nude! Not only did my cock rest in that softness, it also poked at it!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.