Summer Band Camp - Cover

Summer Band Camp

by Aeralyndal

Copyright© 2003 by Aeralyndal

Erotica Sex Story: A young man tells of his adventures working one summer at a camp. Who knew horses could be such fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I would like to tell you a story about some things that happened to me years ago. This happened while I was still in high school and before I went into service (And YES, they even had airplanes back THEN!). One of my buddies and I were in the Explorers and had taken a Life Saving swim course for another merit badge. I never thought I would ever use the course for anything else but I sure am glad I was wrong.

My buddy Brian's family ran a summer camp and most of the campers were members of different school bands from a nearby large city. They would come to summer camp, take lessons, practice and still have time to enjoy the camp. They had all the normal activities of a camp on top of the band practice. There were crafts, hiking, swimming, horseback riding and so on. (It was the swimming and horses part that became my favorites.)

The man who had been hired to be the life guard while the campers were swimming had been involved in an auto accident shortly before camp was to start so they were running around looking for a qualified Life Guard when Brian remembered that I had taken and passed the course. I got room and board, Sundays off (That was the day the first group left and the second group arrived.) as well as a small salary.

If you can picture, a young, virile (read HORNY!) teen-ager being FORCED to put up with attractive females running around in bathing suits(!) you see my situation. Having been raised on a farm I also helped the wrangler at times with the horses (Another place you found lots of the girls!).

Brian and I soon developed a system what worked WONDERFULLY! We would flirt outrageously with the different girls until we decided who would take us up on our offers and then by Wednesday we would quietly ask them if they would like to take a moonlit swim. After lights-out we would come swooping into the camp on horseback, pick up the target of the evening and tear off for the lake. Arriving at the lake we would just ride off the end of the dock and then swim away from the horse as it returned to shore and munched on the long grasses while we played. As we rode them bareback the only thing to get wet was the bridle.

The diving platform was eight to ten feet above the water and was also the Life Guard station. From there we could see and watch all the others in the water. After swimming for a while that was also where we would go to rest and get to know one another better.

Regardless of what you might think not ALL the girls in band wore glasses or had the figure of a STICK! Many were in there for other reasons, A) their love of music, B) at their parents insistence and C) looking for boys. We were very willing to assist with reason 'C'!

As Brian didn't really work at the camp but came and went as he was needed, he was the one that was charged with making sure we had a goodly supply of pro... prophy... Rubbers! We would keep them stashed in the First Aid kit on the platform so they would be handy while we were 'resting'.

I achieved a lot of 'Firsts' that summer. It was the first time I ever went snorkeling on a female. Ever since that time I have wished I could do like a porpoise and breath out of the top of my head! The first time I ever had a female go down on me and the first time I ever entered a female from the rear. Oh, I did a LOT of that!

After a couple of hours of swimming and playing we would head back to camp. I would always be a gentleman and let HER be in front on the way back. I think one of the reasons young girls like horses so much is how the shoulder bones rub against their clits when they ride bareback. With a stiff boner rubbing the crack of their ass and the shoulder bones rubbing their clit the girls had a VERY short fuse. That was where the rear entry came into play.

For my nightly forays to the lake I would usually wear a pair of cutoffs. While riding behind her I would work the zipper down and rub my hard cock against her ass. With her leaning forward and me moving the crotch of her bathing suit out of the way I could achieve entry while pressing her hard against the shoulder bones of the horse which kept her clit highly aroused.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.