Lizzie Mcguire gives Matt Blue Balls - Cover

Lizzie Mcguire gives Matt Blue Balls

by Storytrade

Copyright© 2003 by Storytrade

Incest Sex Story: This is about the revenge Matt Mcguire decides to get on his sister Lizzie for constantly giving him blue balls.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Gang Bang   .

Author's note: This has nothing to do with my other Lizzie story, that some of you may have read.

Also this is not meant to imply anything about the actors or characters mentioned.

Matt Mcguire was like any other normal boy. However, even though Matt was only 11, his hormones were already kicking into gear. He recently discovered jerking off, which now had become a 3 time a day habit. Matt was also able to shoot a load of cum and had been doing so for over a week now. When it first happened Matt was completely shocked but having talked to his best friend Lanny, Matt found out it was quite normal. However to be shooting at 11 years old was not that normal. Matt was also advanced in the size of his equipment. Matt had been reading online that the average adult male has a 6 inch cock and at 11 years old, Matt was over 5 inches long already. While this may seem like a blessing, since Matt was 11 years old, it was rather embarassing to have such a long dick, when it got hard, because it is very difficult to cover up. Also, his underwear was not very comfortable when his dick got hard, because they were designed for the typle 11 yr old's dick and not for his adult size equipment.

Additionally, since Matt was just entering puberty, almost anythign could give Matt an erection, but lately it was his 14 yr old sister Lizzie who was constantly making Matt hard. It was getting to the point that it was quite painful for Matt to be around his sister Lizzie and her friend Miranda, because the two girls constantly wore revealing clothes, that gave Matt an instant boner. Since Matt often got hard during the day, it was very difficult to jerk off, because his parents or Lizzie could walk in on him and Matt did not want that to happen.

Matt was complaining to Lanny about how Lizzie constantly gave him hardons and how it was getting very difficult to be around her. Lanny agreed by nodding back to Matt,, "You really jerk off every time you leave my house? Lanny, I should kick your ass for that, but its true, my sister Lizzie is such a cock tease. I wish there was something we could do to her to teach her a lesson." Lanny then nodded back to Matt and Matt said "your right Lanny, we should be the ones to teach her a lesson. We should fuck her for getting us hard all the time and teach her that its not nice to do that to guys." Then Lanny nodded in agreement. Then Matt said "your right Lanny we should invite some other guys over also to help teach Lizzie a lesson.

Matt and Lanny started to come up with a list of guys to invite over to help teach Lizzie a lesson. The first guy they came up with was Ethan Craft. They knew that he would love to join in, cause Lizzie was also flirting with him. Then Matt decided they should invite some of the other boys Lizzie had gone out with. THis list included Ronnie the paper boy, Larry Tudgeman and the celebrity Frankie Muniz. Lanny suggested they invite Gordo, but at first Matt disagreed, thinking that Gordo might not participate cause he was too good of friends with Lizzie. But then Matt thought about it and realized that Lizzie made Gordo horny all the time and that he would jump at this chance. Lanny also tells Matt to invite Ryan, the black boy that Miranda had a crush on. Then Matt decides to invite one last person, Aaron Carter, who kissed Lizzie a long time ago as well.

After Matt and Lanny make the list of guys to invite, they start working out the details of how they are going to get Lizzie. Matt and Lanny come up with the idea that Matt is going hide in the bathroom, when Lizzie goes to take a shower. While Lanny lets all the guys in the house and leads them to Lizzies room. THen Matt will steal all Lizzie's clothes and the towels from the bathroom, so that Lizzie is forced to go from the bathroom to her bedroom naked. When Lizzie gets out of the shower, Matt will be videotaping her running. Matt expects Lizzie to run into her room, where a room full of teenage boys will be awaiting her. If Lizzie doesn't agree to have some fun, then Matt will use the video as blackmail against her.

Matt emailed all the guys that night, including the two celebrities, Aaron Carter and Frankie Muniz. Matt got Frankie's address from Lizzie's address book, and Matt had Aaron's email address, because the director from the video shoot thought Matt would make a good stunt double in the future. Matt got responses from all the guys saying they were coming, including both celebrities. That would mean there would be 8 guys at the "party." Matt, Lanny, Ethan, Tudgman, Gordo, Ryan, Ronnie, Aaron and Frankie. The plan was for the party to occur on Friday night. Lizzie always took a shower before she went out with Miranda and Gordo. THe Mcguires were also planning on going out that night, so it was perfect.

When Friday Night arrived, everything was going according to schedule. The Mcguires left the house right on time. After they left, Matt snuck in the bathroom and hid, so that hey could video Lizzie showering and then sneak all the towels and her clothes out of the bathroom. Lanny was ready to the lead the boys when they arrived up stairs. About 15 minutes after the Mcguires left, Lizzie went upstairs to take her shower. The young 14 yr old girl quickly stripped her clothes, revealing her toned body and large breasts unknowningly to her little 11 yr old brother Matt. They site of his naked sister gave him an instant hardon. Matt was first transfixed on Lizzie's huge chest. However, Matt's gaze soon lowered to Lizzie's hairy cunt. Matt had never scene a naked woman before, and the site of his sister naked, nearly caused him to shoot his load. Luckily he was able to control himself and began filming his naked sister. Lizzied stepped into the shower though and Matt was unable to continue filming. HOwever, that's when Matt's plan really got underway. He carefully and quietly removed all the towels and clothes from the bathroom and placed them in his own room. Then Matt got in position outside the bathroom to start filming Lizzie as she emerged naked from the bathroom.

Meanwhile in Lizzie's room sat 8 boys she knew, all of whom were sitting in anticipation of seeing a naked Lizzie McGuire.

Lizzie shut of the shower and then discovered there were no towels and her clothes were gone. She knew that Matt must be playing some trick on her. SHe hoped that should would be able to get to her room without him or his creepy little friend Lanny seeing her. However, when Lizzie opened the door and stepped in the hallway the first thing she saw was her creepy brother Matt with a videocamara!!!. "Oh no" thought Lizzie, he is filming me. Lizzie stood there frozen, allowing Matt to continue to tape her. THen Matt said "Lizzie why don't you come in my room and we can play some games, and I'll give you this tape." Lizzie responded "no way creep, I'm telling mom and dad and you are so busted." Then she ran into her room, and shut the door behind her. THen Lizzie turned around and saw all 8 pairs of eyes gazing at her naked body. At first Lizzie thought she was seeing things, but as her eyes began to focus she realized that she knew every boy who was staring at her. First she saw Matt's creepy friend Lanny. Then she saw her ex-boyfriend Ronnie and Miranda's ex Ryan. Ew, then she saw Tudgman. Next were two boys she often dreamt about, Aaron Carter, who kissed Lizzie and Frankie Muniz, who dated Lizzie. Next to them was her ultimate crush Ethan Craft, and finally, Lizzie was shocked to see her best friend Gordo. Lizzie didn't know what to do. All these horny teenage boys staring at her. At that point, Lizzie remembered that she was naked and that they could see her entire body. But Lizzie had no way of covering up and no where to go.

Then the next voice Lizzie heard was her brother Matt's. As Matt entered Lizzie's room he told her "you constantly give myself and all these guys blue balls and its time that you do something about it. YOu are a cock tease, you walk around in skimpy revealing clothes that give all of us boners and now its your turn to help us deal with those boners. So here is the deal, either you will do whatever I want or I will put that video on the internet and send it out to everyone at your school."

Lizzie wanted to tell Matt to go fuck himself, but she knew that that would be pointless, cause he would just put the video online and her life would be ruined. Lizzie figured that all she would have to do is maybe jerk off a few of these boys, and then it would be over. Matt would not actually make her have sex with anyone, would he?

Lizzie reluctantly agreed, asking Matt what she would have to do. Matt said "well first of all I want you to come over here and take off my clothes. Lizzie did as she was told. Matt's body was that of a typical 11 yr old boy, or so she thought until she had to remove his underwear. Both she and everyone else in the room was surprised by the boy's early development. Ethan responded by saying "Mcguire you got a nice sized on there." Matt just smiled and said "I know" Once Matt was naked and Lizzie saw his 5 incher "matt told her that he wanted a hand job. So Lizzie carefully put her hands on Matt's dick. It was the first one she had ever touched. THen Matt asked her "So Lizzie you ever touched a dick before?" Lizzie told him no. THen Matt asked if she had ever been eaten out before and once again she said no. Matt said not to worry, cause one of these boys would surely eat her out. THen Matt asked the other 8 guys in the room, how many of them had eaten a chick out before. 3 guys, Ethan, Frankie and Aaron all said they had eaten a chick out before. Matt decided to tell Frankie Muniz, that while Lizzie gave him a handjob, Frankie should start eating her out. Frankie said ok but then asked Matt "can I get a handjob from her next?" Matt told him sure, but first Lizzie had to give Lanny a hand job now as well, since he helped plan the whole thing. Lizzie couldn't believe her sick little brother. Now she had to give both Matt and Lanny handjobs while Frankie ate her out. Frankie was quite good at licking her pussy and soon Lizzie began to feel all good inside. Meanwhile she was now jerking Matt with her right hand, and she saw Lanny stripping revealing a fairly large dick as well. While not as large as Matt's, Lanny had a good 4 1/2 inches as well, and Lizzie started to jerk him off with her left hand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.