Millpond - Cover

Millpond

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A coming of age story recounting the adventures of Becky, Jason, and their teenaged friends growing up in the rural South. These youths discovered their bodies and themselves during the summer of '64 at the secluded old millpond. The story starts slowly, but after a few first-times, catfights, stripping games, and strip searches, the action heats up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

For the next week, Becky could not get the image of Jess and his cock out of her mind. The thought of it inflamed her endlessly. She felt a constant need for sexual release. That feeling, though somewhat familiar to her, had never before been this intense or this constant. Masturbating in bed each night seemed only to fuel her desire rather than release it.

What kind of girl have I become? I've become a nymphomaniac! I've read about those. And, I am slowly going insane with lust? Thoughts of guilt and confusion filled her mind. I know what I will do, Becky finally decided. I'll make love again with Jason. I love him and he loves me. He can buy a condom. Or, I'll steal one of Dad's. We'll be safe. It will be just as wonderful as the first time. And then maybe this feeling will go away.

Despite her logical intentions, Becky found that her urges did not lead her into Jason's open arms, however. The more she thought about it, the more the image of Jess' giant cock consumed her mind. She finally realized that she was being drawn, not to Jason, but back to the millpond.

In the midst of a self-inflicted orgasm one night, Becky hatched a scheme that would change her forever.


Later that week, Becky's old Desoto sedan made its way toward the millpond. She hated that car. It was big, green and bulky with push-button drive and a hood that seemed as big as a football field. But, despite its ugliness, it was transportation.

The car lumbered around one last curve and in front of the old sharecropper house. Becky sat for a long while at the wheel.

What the fuck am I doing out here, thought Becky. I have completely lost my mind.

With a trembling hand, Becky honked the horn. It sounded vaguely like a sick cow. Slowly the front door of the old house opened and out stepped Jess. He squinted in the bright sun and then broke into a wide smile. Becky motioned him toward the car.

"I thought that was you," stammered Jess. "You're out here alone?"

"Yes," said Becky. "Get in."

Jess was flabbergasted.

"Get in the car," insisted Becky.

Thoroughly confused, Jess managed to open the car's door and climb aboard. The car lurched backward and then forward toward the millpond followed by a cloud of dust.

Becky tried several times to speak, but the words seemed to stick in her throat. The boy was speechless as well. How can I explain what's going on without being too obvious, wondered Becky.

As the car headed toward the pond, Becky finally blurted, "I came back out here to see you. Like I told you."

"Me?" said the boy now more in shock than ever. He fell silent again and merely stared at Becky.

"But first, we have some work to do," said Becky. The beach came into view and Becky slammed on the brakes sending a torrent of dust in every direction. She reached into the bag beside her on the seat and said, "First, this! Come on." Becky held up a large bar of soap, opened the door, and jumped outside.

"Well, come on," she shouted. Jess, still in a state of grave confusion, stepped out of the car and followed Becky down to the water's edge.

"Take your clothes off," said Becky as she waded into the shallow water.

"What?" exclaimed Jess.

"Take off all your clothes and come in here," insisted Becky. Becky tugged her tee shirt over her head and revealed her pink swimsuit underneath. She tossed the shirt up on the dry sand and stood with hands on hips.

"I don't understand..."

"Silly, if you want this visit to last beyond five more seconds, then it is bath time!" Becky help up the large bar of soap again along with a bottle of shampoo and a large sponge. "Now, get out of those dirty clothes... and maybe I'll do the same."

The boy's eyes lit up as Becky's comment sank in. He began to throw off his clothes. Becky watched with great interest. That feeling with which she had been dealing began to build within her again.

Jess discarded his oversized shirt. His darkly tanned arms had a distinct line of demarcation at his shoulders. Above the line, his skin was milky white... a farmer's tan, thought Becky. Jess' overalls came off in a flash, as did his boots and two distinctly different socks. Jess looked up at Becky just before he removed his last layer of clothing. The look on Becky's face had become very serious. She stared at his crotch and unconsciously chewed on her lower lip. Mechanically, Becky began to remove her shorts that covered the lower part of her swimsuit. Jess' last bit of dirty clothing fell to the ground and out sprang his immense, though mostly flaccid cock. Becky's heart seemed to move through her chest to her throat. She struggled to regain her composure. She desperately tried to be nonchalant despite her fixation on Jess' remarkable member.

"Good, now come here," she said in a husky voice. "Sit."

Becky motioned toward the shallow water. Jess walked toward her, cock swaying as he walked, and sat in the water.

"Now wash all over."

Becky rubbed soap on the sponge, then handed the bar to Jess. She began to rub the sponge on Jess' muscular back. Soon, Jess was covered over with soapsuds from the surface of the water up. Becky applied shampoo to his hair while Jess continued to rub the bar of soap here and there. Jess dipped backward under the water and rinsed off. He came up gleaming like never before. Becky produced a comb from her supply kit and began to pull it through Jess' sandy colored hair.

"Ouch!" cried Jess.

"Don't be a baby," laughed Becky. "If you did this regularly, your hair would not be so tangled."

Becky stopped to look at Jess. With his face washed and his hair combed, he looked like a different person--an older person. Not bad, thought Becky.

Jess tried to see his reflection in the water without much success. Becky bit her lower lip again. She took a deep breath and proceeded with her plan.

"Ok, now let's wash the other half of you."

"Ok," the boy said softly.

He stood up out of the water and turned to face Becky who knelt in the shallow water. His cock suddenly was inches from Becky's face.

"Oh my," said Becky. She turned her head and began to rub the bar of soap furiously over the sponge. Without looking up, she handed the sponge to Jess. He applied the soap starting with his crotch. He rubbed the suds up and down his legs. Becky glanced up at Jess' cock and quickly realized that it was becoming erect. Becky stood up and faced away from Jess. Her mind and body were ablaze.

Jess continued to apply a deep layer of soap over his entire body. With a trembling hand, he reached out with the sponge and rubbed it over Becky's shoulders. Electricity charged through Becky at his touch, but she did not resist. Sensing her approval, Jess became bolder and rubbed the sponge all over her back.

Becky took another deep breath and turned to face Jess. Jess moved the sponge across Becky's collarbones and neck, then looked deeply into her eyes. Becky could sense him moving toward her. She glanced down to note that he had one hand holding up his thick cock. All of her wits were on high alert. Jess inched the sponge down toward her breasts. Suddenly, Becky panicked.

I am standing in front of a naked boy... actually a man... and he is about to make a move on me. What am I going to do? What do I want to do? Oh, gosh, this is happening fast. Becky mind was filled with thoughts, desires, strong guilt, and even stronger fantasy-all at once.

Becky smiled, took the sponge from Jess' trembling hand, and, with a sudden flick, splattered soapsuds all over his face. For the first time, perhaps in a very long time, Jess began to laugh aloud. He retaliated by flinging two full hands of subs back at Becky. Becky shrieked and started to run away. From what she thought was a safe distance, she turned and sent a double hand-full of pond water splashing into Jess' face. Jess ran toward her, warding off her continued assault with one hand, while returning her splashes with the other. Both teens screeched with laughter.

In the midst of the fray, Jess crashed into Becky and both went tumbling under the shallow water. Becky came up spitting water in all directions and found herself in Jess' strong arms. Jess crushed his lips against hers.

Becky's first impulse was to run away, but in an instant, her senses seemed to become completely overloaded. She felt his hard lips, his soft skin, and his rough hands. Despite her swimsuit, she felt her sensitive nipples pressing against his chest. The orgasmic bubble began to build within her... along with great fear and apprehension.

Jess held the kiss for a long time. For Becky, it seemed endless. Finally, he broke away.

"I... uh... I... will you... can I see you again... I mean..." The boy stuttered and stammered, but his attention was directed at Becky's breasts.

"Shh, girls don't want to be asked," Becky whispered. "The rules are, if you ask, we are supposed to always say no."

Jess pulled Becky into his arms and again kissed her awkwardly. This time Becky felt his cock against her leg. It was fully erect and sagging forward under its own weight. She felt Jess slip the straps of her swimsuit off of her shoulders.

"Let's get out of the water," said Becky. Her husky voice had returned. She took Jess' hand and led him toward the beach. When they emerged from the waist deep water, Becky could not help glancing down at Jess' cock. It was more beautiful that she had remembered. A shutter moved through her and ended deep in her pussy.

Becky smoothed a large towel over the soft sand and knelt on it. Jess followed suit. Becky wordlessly removed her arms from the dainty straps of her swimsuit and slowly lowered the top. Jess responded with an audible moan. Becky continued to tug the one-piece suit down until she reached her hips. She paused and looked directly into Jess' eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.