Millpond - Cover

Millpond

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A coming of age story recounting the adventures of Becky, Jason, and their teenaged friends growing up in the rural South. These youths discovered their bodies and themselves during the summer of '64 at the secluded old millpond. The story starts slowly, but after a few first-times, catfights, stripping games, and strip searches, the action heats up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

The millpond lost much of its charm after the alarming events of that Sunday night. By the time all the teens had agreed on a single story, one that didn't include marijuana or strip spin the bottle, and after all their statements had been made to the real police, everyone hoped that life in this little part of rural America would return to normal. One nagging mystery remained, however. Who was that boy?

Jason and Bubba pondered that mystery while bouncing along in Bubba's Chevy on the way to pick up Becky. Bobby Vinton crooned Blue Velvet on the radio.

"I think I know who that boy must be," said Jason. "I always heard that someone lived in that sharecropper house on the road to the millpond. I bet he lives there or somewhere around the area. We have to go and find him. If it had not been for him, I can't imagine what those guys might have done, especially to Kate and Elizabeth."

"How are they, by the way?" asked Bubba. "Heard anything?"

"I heard that Kate was out of the hospital. She wasn't really hurt, but the whole experience really fucked up her mind. Mom says she will be fine, but right now she has nightmares and stuff. Elizabeth went back to Memphis. We probably won't see her back here ever again."

Jason sighed as he recalled Elizabeth's wonderful scent and the little mole that danced on her full lips. The sight of her standing there nude in the bright lights of the Sheriff's car also stuck in his mind. He had jacked off more than once since then with her naked image in his mind.

"What happened to those guys that posed as sheriffs, Earl and Norman?"

"My dad said that they caught Earl over in Winston County just as he was packing up to leave town. No one has seen Norman since we talked to the police. I imagine he is in Canada by now. The real sheriff and his deputies found their moonshine operation in the woods about a mile from the millpond. Daddy said they destroyed it and many gallons of moonshine whiskey."

Becky came running out of her house when she saw Bubba's car. Jason opened the car door with a sweeping gentlemanly gesture. Becky slid into the middle of the front seat and immediately cuddled up to Jason.

"We are going to the millpond," said Bubba matter-of-factly.

"Why?" gasped Becky.

"To find that kid," said Jason. "We owe him a lot."

"Ok," said Becky. Deep inside she didn't feel right about this, but she could not explain why to the guys. She kept remembering that look in the boy's eyes when he stared at her braless breasts and at her crotch. It made her feel sort of creepy.

Becky started to mention her feelings when suddenly Louie, Louie by the Kingsmen started on the radio. Bubba quickly turned the volume up high.

"Now listen carefully," he shouted over the song's intro. "They say that the words are really dirty... if you can figure them out!"

Becky rolled her eyes and kept her silence.

By the time, the three friends had argued over the real words to Louie, Louie, had sung along with Leslie Gore on "It's My Party," and had discussed the relative merits of the Moody Blues, they had drawn near the sharecropper's house on the road to the millpond. As usual, it looked completely deserted. The teens parked in front of the house and somewhat fearfully walked up onto the rickety front porch. Bubba banged his fist on the front door loudly.

"Anybody home?" he shouted. Nothing responded except the wind through the pine trees surrounding the house. Bubba tried the doorknob, but found it locked.

"I don't think anyone has been here for years," surmised Jason. "Guess I was wrong."

Just then a slight movement in the trees beyond the house caught his attention. Jason quickly looked in that direction, but saw nothing.

"I'd swear something was in those weeds over there," said Jason. "It might be him... or it might be a animal or something. But, if we tip him off, he'll disappear again for sure."

"I have an idea," said Bubba. "I'm going to slide back toward the car. I'll slam the door like I'm getting in and then I'll ease around behind the trees over there. You two keep his attention. Make out with each other or something."

Becky's face turned red at the suggestion.

"Bubba!" she whispered loudly.

Bubba acted as if he was returning to the car while Becky and Jason again knocked on the door. Jason glanced in the direction Bubba had gone, then turned back to Becky.

"It is time to create the diversion," Jason said wearing a sly grin.

"For the cause," sighed Becky.

She molded herself into Jason's waiting arms and kissed him deeply. Jason felt her tongue brush against his lips. He returned the favor with fervor. Jason's cock twitched to attention. Suddenly, Bubba erupted from the bushes holding what looked like a pile of old clothing in his hand. It was the boy.

"Let me go, you ugly fucking gorilla," shouted Bubba's catch.

Jason pulled away from Becky.

"Wait, kid," he said. "We just want to talk to you... to thank you for helping us and our friends out of real jam. Please let us say thanks."

"Ok, you said thanks so let me go and get on out of here," snarled the boy.

"First of all, what's your name?" asked Becky.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.