Millpond - Cover

Millpond

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A coming of age story recounting the adventures of Becky, Jason, and their teenaged friends growing up in the rural South. These youths discovered their bodies and themselves during the summer of '64 at the secluded old millpond. The story starts slowly, but after a few first-times, catfights, stripping games, and strip searches, the action heats up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Becky literally dragged Jason down the road in the gentle moonlight to the old mill. Neither said a word until they were inside the ancient structure. Becky slammed the old oak door behind her and began feeling her way along a nearby shelf.

"There's a candle or two and some matches here somewhere," said Becky.

"Becks, I don't understand what just happened," Jason mumbled.

Becky struck a match and suddenly Jason was visible to her. He had a look of utter confusion. She lit several candles and the room emerged from the darkness.

"Jason Hill, sometimes you are the densest, blindest, most out-to-lunch guy in the whole world. You are just oblivious to life around you. Kiss me."

"What?"

"I won't ask again. I want you to kiss me... just me," said Becky.

Jason was dumbfounded. He was speechless. Yet, he knew exactly what to do. He just didn't know why. He leaned forward and gently placed his lips on Becky's. Her lovely, sexy smell filled his nostrils. To Jason's surprise, Becky responded passionately. She pressed herself against his body and seemed to melt in his firm arms. He could feel her trembling against him as if it were winter rather than summer.

Just as he was trying to sort all this out in his mind, it dawned on Jason that he was clad in only his underwear. He shook his head in an attempt to clear the marijuana-driven confusion away, pinched himself, and looked down again. To his dismay, he confirmed that he was not imagining things. He wore only his white briefs.

"Jesus, Becky, I don't have any clothes on. You dragged me down here before I could grab my clothes."

"I know," whispered Becky. This time she took the lead and crushed herself against Jason. Jason could feel Becky's erect nipples pushing through the soft, thin fabric of her blouse. He moved his hands over her muscular back and she responded in kind. His cock sprang to attention. He was embarrassed when he felt it move against Becky's body.

"Jez, I'm sorry Becky... I can't help... I mean you are... you feel... so good."

Becky put her fingers to Jason's lips.

"I want to feel you, Jason... all of you."

Jason almost came instantly. It was all he could do to hold back. The psychological effect of her very sexual response brought about excruciatingly pleasant sensations. He rubbed against her once more and realized that he was about to cum. To avoid such embarrassment, he pushed Becky away.

"Is something wrong?" asked Becky. Now she was the one who was confused.

"No, hell no. I just... well if you, if we don't stop for a minute, well, it's embarrassing to talk about... but, we... ah... well, I'm about to make a big mess here."

What stammering Jason meant finally dawned on Becky. She felt her face beginning to turn red. An erect cock pressing against her stomach, however, was a feeling that she wanted to repeat. Her desires took priority over reason.

"Jason, remember when I said I wanted to make love, not just fuck. Well, I want to make love to you. I didn't realize it, but I have loved you forever. God, I can't even believe that I am saying this, but... now I want to make love with you... here and now."

Thoughts poured through Becky's mind, the strongest of which was the potential for rejection. What if he turns me down now, she wondered? I will just die if he does!

"Jesus, Becky... I... I love you too. I want to too." Jason pulled Becky toward him. Waves of emotion swept through him and landed directly in his cock. Feeling Becky against his cock sent Jason near the edge again. "Oh, Becky, I... can't... I'm going to..."

"Would it help if I touched it?" whispered Becky.

"Oh, no... I mean yes, but you don't understand... I might..."

Repeating the move she had seen Sarah make, Becky gently slid her hand first outside, then inside Jason's briefs. She touched the hard, yet soft manhood there with great curiosity. She had never actually touched a penis before. Its soft hardness was not what she expected.

"Like this?"

Suddenly Jason shouted, "Becky, I'm gonna cum."

Becky felt blasts of hot semen spray into her hand. She looked down in shock just in time to see a stream spurt out of the end of Jason's cock, over the top of his briefs, and on to her blouse. Becky recoiled instinctively.

"I'm sorry... did I do something wrong, Jason?" said Becky.

Jason held her close. He was trembling. She was nearing tears.

"No, that was fantastic. I just couldn't help myself. You got me so excited."

"So, what happens now?" said Becky fearfully.

"Now I get to see you naked and I make love to you, that's what," replied Jason matter-of-factly.

Becky smiled, then burst into tears.

"Oh, shit, Becky, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Jesus, I'm such a fuck up."

"No," said Becky through her tears. "I am just so happy." She again burst into sobs.

Jason was bewildered.

"I don't understand..."

Becky moved her fingers once again to Jason's lips.

"You big lug, make love to me, please... and don't talk!" Becky began to laugh through her tears.

Hands shaking, Jason unbuttoned Becky's blouse. When the last button yielded, Becky breathed a deep breath and closed her eyes. She felt the soft fabric move away and realized that her breasts were bared to Jason. Instinctively Jason leaned forward and kissed the puffy erect nipple on Becky's left breast. It was a sensation that Becky could not believe. It sent shivers through her entire body. Every inch of her skin broke out in goose bumps.

"Oh, god, that feels good, Jason."

Jason felt his flaccid cock begin to show renewed life.

Jason spread Becky's blouse on the dusty mill floor and eased Becky down. He leaned forward to touch her waiting lips with his. They kissed for a long time simply enjoying the sensations, the tastes, the smells that each encountered. With each passing moment, Becky's breathing became heavier and more pronounced. She felt something building inside her that she did not fully understand, except that it was wonderful and that it needed to continue. Jason sensed her sexual arousal. His theory that girls wanted sex too now was confirmed, much to his delight.

"I want to see all of you, Becky."

"I want to see you too," answered Becky.

Becky lifted her hips and Jason gently removed her skirt and moist panties. The flickering candlelight gave Becky's body a golden glow. The shadows also seemed to accentuate the soft contours of her thin, very fit physique.

"Am I pretty?" said Becky.

Jason looked up and down her body.

"You are a goddess," replied Jason.

Jason continued to drink in the spectacle before him. The mysterious junction between Becky's legs about which he had fantasized on the beach now was revealed. A small patch of bright auburn pubic hair glowed in the candlelight. Closer inspection of the deep recesses revealed a pair of puffy outer labia and soft inner labia barely in view.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.