Millpond - Cover

Millpond

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A coming of age story recounting the adventures of Becky, Jason, and their teenaged friends growing up in the rural South. These youths discovered their bodies and themselves during the summer of '64 at the secluded old millpond. The story starts slowly, but after a few first-times, catfights, stripping games, and strip searches, the action heats up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

From her vantagepoint in the back seat of Bubba's 1957 Chevy, Becky noted that Vicki Stevens had two big things about her-she had big breasts and a very big mouth, both of which were on prominent display all of the time. Vicki had been chattering incessantly during the entire trip out to the millpond. And, even with her high school drill team tee shirt acting as a swimsuit cover-up, the enormity of her boobs was clearly apparent to everyone in the car. As a result, Becky found Vicki's presence thoroughly annoying, but since Vicki was Bubba's date, so to speak, Becky was determined to tolerate her out of her friendship with Bubba. Already, Becky was wondering if such was possible.

"Oh, I just love this new song, don't y'all?" cooed Vicki. She turned up the volume on the car's radio. "Y'all, I just love the Beatles!" With that Vicki burst into a sing-along version of I Want to Hold Your Hand.

Becky rolled her eyes at Jason who was seated by her.

"That is a very cool song," replied Jason. "I really like their new stuff. And I Want to Hold Your Hand is their best tune yet."

"I like Roy Orbison better," declared Becky. She realized that her remark did not register with anyone. The three others were too busy singing "Oooooooo" at the appropriate moment in the Beatles' new hit. Vicki's blond ponytail kept time with the music as the teens roared onto the dirt road leading to the millpond.

When they rounded the last turn leading down to the pond, Bubba spotted a car parked near the water's edge and he slammed on his brakes.

"Look, there's Terry Anderson's car. I'll bet he and Sarah Chapman are down there together. Let's park up the road and sneak up on them. I bet we can scare the shit out of them. If we use the path by the house on the hill, they'll never see us coming."

"Let's don't," said Becky. "There are briars all along that path by the house. They will make ugly scratches all over my legs... and Vicki's." She looked to Vicki for some sign of support, but got back only a blank stare.

"Oh, come on Becks, don't be a party-pooper," chided Bubba. "Walk behind me and I'll keep the briars off of you."

"I don't like this," warned Becky to no avail. "This is not good."

The four teens crept up the path leading beside the miller's house on the hill. The honeysuckle vines were thick and aromatic along the path.

"Sneaking up on people makes me need to pee, y'all," giggled Vicki. "I get so excited."

Becky looked back at Jason who was last in line and rolled her eyes again. This time Jason silently agreed with Becky's judgement. Indeed, Vicki was a bimbo.

Bubba and Vicki cleared the top of the hill and peeked over the thick underbrush. There on a blanket by the lake were Terry and Sarah in a passionate embrace.

"Oh, my god," exclaimed Vicki. "They are making out! And, they don't know we are watching!"

Jason and Becky hurried forward just in time to see Terry kiss Sarah and slide his hands over her swimsuit-covered breasts. Sarah responded by moving her hand up Terry's leg and sliding it into the leg of his trunks.

"Shit," said Bubba. "He is feeling her up. And, sweet Jesus... she is feeling him up too!"

"Oh, crap," whispered Becky. "We had better get out of here. What if they see us? I'd die if they saw us. Come on."

"Euooo, she is touching his... his... thing!" whispered Vicki. "I can't believe that Sarah would do that. I didn't know that she was such a dirty slut. Oh my god, she letting him... oh my... she is... oh, we should NOT be watching this... oh, shit, look at that."

"For Christ's sake, Vicki, shut up," Bubba finally commanded. For the first time that afternoon, Vicki stood speechless.

Terry pulled the top of Sarah's one-piece down, uncovered her tender tits, and began kissing her nipples. Sarah arched her back in ecstasy, grabbed one luscious breast in each of her hands, and seemed to present them to Terry. Terry's mouth stayed on Sarah's breasts while his hands found their way around to her sweet ass. The large bulge in Terry swimsuit did not escape anyone's notice. Sarah fondled it first through the suit's fabric, then again through the leg opening.

"I'm leaving," declared Becky. "This is too embarrassing."

Becky turned toward Bubba only to discover that Vicki had moved over against him. Bubba had his arm around Vicki's shoulder and both were riveted on the scene unfolding in front of them. Vicki's hand slithered up Bubba's massive back and found its way to the back of Bubba's neck. Vicki began to twirl Bubba's longish hair in her delicate fingers. Becky looked wide-eyed at Jason as if to ask what in the world is going on here. Jason shrugged and turned his attention back to the two lovers, much to Becky's dismay.

Terry and Sarah paused and seemed engaged in conversation between tender kisses on the lips. Suddenly, Terry lay back on his elbows and looked up at Sarah. It didn't take a skilled lip-reader to understand his one word, "Please." Sarah put one finger to her lip and with a shy expression shook her head, "no." Terry mouthed, "pretty please," and hesitantly Sarah reached forward and tugged at Terry's swim trunks. Terry lifted his hips, down come his trunks, and out popped his red, stiff cock.

"Holy shit," whispered Becky to no one in particular.

"Well, there it is," whispered Bubba.

Sarah lowered her head toward Terry's engorged cock, hesitated for the briefest moment, and then took his member into her mouth. Terry's head fell back in passionate pleasure and he began to visibly tremble. Sarah moved her pursed lips up and down the length of Terry's young cock, all the time keeping her eyes looking upward toward Terry's face.

"Now I know I am leaving and so are you, Jason Hill," said Becky. She grabbed Jason's arm and dragged him back down the path.

"Euooo, y'all," said Vicki in apparent disgust. "I can't believe I am seeing this. What a slut! Euooo!"

"Would you guys cool it, please," groaned Bubba. "She is giving him a blow-job. I saw it in a porn movie that my cousin had one time. It is something that lovers do, that's all. Your parents probably do it too sometimes."

"Not my parents... my mother would never do... that!" rasped Becky. "Bubba Johnson, we are leaving. Vicki can stay if she wants to pick up a few tricks, but the rest of us are out of here."

"What do you mean by that? What did she mean by that, Bubba, honey?" said a shocked Vicki.

"Nothing, she meant nothing," answered Bubba. "Come on, let's go."

Jason glanced back over his shoulder for one last look at Sarah and Terry. Sarah was rubbing Terry's thick cock between her breasts. Jason's dick became almost instantly hard. He struggled to get his stiff cock straight inside his pants so that he could walk fairly normally. Then he hurried after Becky hoping that no one would notice his now prominent erection.

Becky led the way back down the path. Suddenly she stopped and grabbed Jason's arm.

"I thought I saw something move in the window of the old house," she said. The fear in her voice was real. Her hands trembled as she touched Jason's arm.

Jason looked at the house and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Just then the screen door on the house, propelled by a gust of wind, crashed shut with a loud bang. Both youths jumped and clutched each other.

"God, that nearly gave me a heart attack," said Jason. "But, it's nothing. There's nothing in there. It's just the wind. Come on, let's go."

He took Becky's hand and led her toward their parked car. Becky looked furtively over her shoulder at the house, but there was no movement this time.

When the four teens returned to their car, Bubba drove a few feet and began to honk the horn. By the time he had slowly pulled up beside Terry's car, the two lovers were fully clothed and seated demurely on their blanket.

"Hey, y'all," shouted Bubba trying to act as if nothing had happened, "We brought the beer. Are y'all ready to party?"

"Sure," said Sarah quietly. Terry just sat with a rather pained expression on his face.

"Come on, let's get wet first," said Bubba. He set the large cooler down and ran towards the water, stripping his tee shirt off as he ran.

"I'm with you," said Vicki shucking out of her tee shirt as well and shoving her boobs directly at Terry. "Sarah, honey, you look a little flushed. You had better cool off in the lake."

With that, Vicki ran after Bubba, her large tits bouncing with each stride. At the water's edge, she dipped one toe in the cold water, wiggled her ass provocatively, and dove headlong into the pond.

"Come on, Becky," said Jason finally. He and Becky strolled to the pond's edge leaving their two amorous friends staring incredulously from the beach. Jason wondered if Terry had cum. From the look on his face, the answer likely was no.

He must be dying right now, thought Jason.

Jason and Becky swam out to the diving platform and climbed on top. Both quickly sprawled on the warm wood in an attempt to rid themselves of the goose-bumps caused by the chilly water.

"I can't believe what we were watching," Jason said quietly.

"Hush," mouthed Becky. "Remember how the sound carries out here. I don't want them to ever find out that we saw them... ah... ah... doing it."

Becky's eyes widened and Jason turned to see what had drawn her attention. Neck deep in shallower water, Bubba and Vicki faced one another. Just as Jason turned, Bubba leaned down and gave Vicki a kiss right on the lips. Vicki returned Bubba's ardor with her tongue. Hands began moving under the water. The water was just clear enough for both Becky and Jason to realize that Bubba was fondling Vicki's breasts through her swimsuit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.