Hands of a Healer - Cover

Hands of a Healer

Copyright© 2003 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 1 - Hot Hands

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hot Hands - A young half-breed finds out he is a Shaman. He decides to use his powers to make life better for the ones still on the reservation. Now to see if his plan is going to work.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   School  

As Grant woke up the morning of his 16th year he went through his normal movements and contortions. He stretched then moved his shoulders back and forth to take out any overnight kinks. It was while he was going through his normal morning routine that he noticed that his hands were tingling. It was more of a throbbing tingle than just the normal tingle of a hand waking up after the blood had started to circulate again. Staggering into the bathroom with his usual morning woodie he stood over the toilet relieving himself, looking more at his hands than at his cock. The tingling sensation was still there and his hands were very warm.

By the time he had finished his morning shower, clean up and had gotten dressed his hands were hurting. Entering the kitchen he held them under his armpits and was rocking slightly due to the pain.

"Happy Birthd... what's wrong with you? Something's the matter or you wouldn't be acting like that," his mom asked.

"Mom, something's wrong with my hands, they're killing me. They were tingling, throbbing earlier and now they are warm and they ache," he answered.

"Oh shit," muttered his Mom stepping to the door leading to the garage. "Jim get in here, Grant's got a problem and you KNOW what it is!"

Stepping into the kitchen James Avery took one look at his son and continued through the room and to his bedroom. A short while later he was back and carefully handed his son a pair of white dress gloves.

"Put these on and don't touch any flesh while you're doing it. We need to go visit your Grandpa today. He'll be able to explain to you a lot about what's happening to you right now. Have you touched yourself anywhere since this started?"

"Dad, come on! I took a leak and then a shower. I touched myself all over, why?"

Shaking his head at his son's reply Jim Avery didn't say much more. He just went to the phone and made a call.

After a quick breakfast Grant and his dad were headed for the city. In any city where there are a lot of high-rise buildings going up among the construction workers you will find a lot of Indians. Grant Avery was a half-breed. He had the straight black hair and high cheek bones of his father but he had the clear complexion and green eyes of his mother. By now the aching had all but ceased yet his hands were still warmer then was usual. He wasn't sure if it was the gloves or this mysterious malady.

Sam Avery was waiting outside when they pulled into the trailer court where he was staying. While older than he appeared, Sam only had a few strands of gray in his dark hair. His looks and physique did not reveal his true age either. Taking one look at the gloves that Grant was wearing he shook his head, "Hands, uh? Both? That could come in useful right now if we can give him some basic instruction and if he has enough power."

Sitting down with cold drinks Sam, as he liked his grandson to call him, began to explain to Grant, "My father, your Great-Grandfather was a Shaman, a medicine man, a healer. We have had many such in our family but rarely does the direct offspring of one inherit the power. It usually skips a generation or two before showing up again and rarely both hands at once. A boy becomes a man at 16 in our nation. I should have been expecting this and done some training with you before it happened. I just thought that the power had skipped me and my line as my brother's son in now the Shaman, that would make him your second cousin. I want to conduct an experiment."

Pulling up his left pants leg he showed a large bandage. "We had a beam get away from us yesterday and I got hit by it before we could get it under control. It nearly broke my shin. The shin didn't break but it did take a lot of damage, I'm badly bruised as you can see and I have 10 or 15 stitches under that bandage."

Sliding an open book over to him Sam pointed out some things. "This is what the shin looks like when the bone is whole, here are the muscles and how they tie in on the leg and you know from looking at your own leg what the skin is supposed to look like."

Placing his injured leg on the table near the book he continued. "I want you to take off the gloves, place your hands about and below the injury and look at the picture. Study the picture and make my leg look like that. The bone whole, the muscles knitted back together and whole, all the ligaments properly attached and whole, the skin closed and whole. Just picture it in your mind, what the whole thing is supposed to look like, piece by piece."

While he had been talking Sam had also been unwrapping the wound on his leg. The lower leg was badly swollen, discolored with many bruises, scrapes and the stitches running across the outside of the leg nearly midway between the knee and the ankle.

When Grant had removed his gloves Sam took both wrists in his hands. "Close your eyes and picture the bone, muscles and skin as you have been studying them."

As Grant closed his eyes Sam placed the warm hands above and below the injury and pushed down on them. Grasping his Grandfather's leg between his two hands Grant began to picture what the leg should look like. As he did he could feel the tingling increase, the warmth increase and then it seemed to flow away from one hand towards the other however it was meeting resistance it had to overcome. Closer and closer the two flows seemed to come. As they did he could hear his Grandfather grunt a couple of times but that was the only reaction to what was happening. Finally the warm flows touched, seemed to merge momentarily and the tingling stopped.

Pulling his hands away he opened his eyes and looked at the leg. It was whole again, no swelling, no bruises, no discoloration, no broken skin and no stitches! The stitches were now broken threads laying on the table and reminding him of so many dead spiders. In total disbelief he looked up at his beaming Grandfather.

"Powerful one too. We need to get you some training so you can use your powers properly. You need a month or six weeks with the Shaman. He will be able to teach you how to use your powers and test the range of them. It could be more than just healing."

On the way home they stopped by a Men's Clothing store where they purchased another dozen pairs of thin white gloves for Grant. His hands were to be kept covered until he had received training on the use of his powers.

Grant Avery still had four weeks until his sophomore year was over. It was planned that he would get his needed training during that summer however he had been reading the medical book that Sam had given him and had been doing some experimenting on his own. He found that by concentrating he could make flesh and bone larger or smaller as well as heal the body. He ran track as a distance man and had added about five pounds of muscle to his legs while also increasing the size of his lungs and the efficiency of the blood/oxygen exchange system. While not one of the stars yet he was fast for his age and brought in points at most meets. Maybe with the improvements he could finish higher in the order.

It was during the last meet of the year that he had a chance to use his powers again. This was the State finals and his school was fielding one of their best teams in many years. Jannie Baker was a Hepthalete and a friend of his. During the hurdles, the very first of her seven events she pulled up at the end and only finished third. She had been expected to win the event so it was quite a blow to all of them.

By the time he got to her Jannie was on the ground writhing in pain. "What happened, Jannie?" he asked.

"God, Grant, I think I tore my upper hamstring. There are people in the stands from all the major schools watching and I needed to really do well to get a scholarship. You know me, my family can't afford to send me to college, not a really good college. If it's torn I can't compete and there goes my chances at a scholarship," she sobbed, both from the pain and the frustration of losing her chance at college.

"Jannie, you've known me most of my life. Will you trust me not to be trying to cop a cheap feel? I can help you but I need to put my hand so close to your pussy that you might think that's what I'm doing." The young man had turned bright red with his explanation. Jannie Baker was 2 years older than he but they had been neighbors and friends since Grant had started grade school.

"Grant, make the pain stop and I'll fuck you right here in front of God and everybody!" she exclaimed with a groan.

Removing his gloves which had caused quite a bit of comment at school for the last week he placed one hand on her right ankle and had her take the wrist of the other hand.

"Don't touch the hand but place it as high on your leg as you can. I need to get as close to where the tendon ties in to the bone as I can get. It might hurt some right now but I can take away the pain and make it better."

Closing his eyes he pictured a smooth, even, complete muscle properly attached to its sheath, the sheath attached to the tendon and the tendon properly attached to the bone. The tingling sensation in his right hand moved rapidly up the leg while the left hand tingled but moved very slowly.

"Isn't this the leg you push off with when high jumping? I can help you a little bit there also I think." Keeping his hands in place when the tingling stopped he changed his thoughts. Now he was mentally picturing slightly larger muscles all up and down the right leg. Muscles with more bounce in them, more spring as she would need it for her next event. When the tingling stopped the second time he withdrew his hands and moved over to the left leg. Placing his hands in the same locations and concentrating he began. When the tingling stopped once more he removed his hands and began to replace his gloves.

"Grant, what did you just do to me? You did something, there's no pain. I mean NO PAIN!" asked the senior athlete in amazement.

"Jannie, I can't tell you and you can't tell anyone that I even touched you. You just have to trust me. Your leg is healed and both are now even stronger than ever. You might want to practice your approach a time or two before you compete in case it throws your timing off a bit. I'll do everything I can to help you get your scholarship. As soon as this segment is over get with me so I can help you get ready for the shot put."

The strange thing was that the coach and the trainer still hadn't shown up. Usually when one of his athletes was injured the coach was the first one to them. Grasping his now glove covered hand she let him help her back to her feet. Going with the pull Jannie moved right into his arms and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Grant, I don't know what you did but I won't ask until you can tell me. I just know that I can still compete and still have a chance at a really good scholarship thanks to what ever it was you DIDN'T do."

Heading towards the High Jump area she stopped and looked over her shoulder at him. "I didn't forget what I promised and you can collect anytime you want," she grinned. Her young friend turned red again causing her to laugh as she headed away, flexing and feeling out her legs.

Jannie beat her personal best by five and a half inches. She also won the high jump while only expecting to take second. As soon as that segment was over Grant started to work on her. First her right arm, then her shoulders and back. He increased the size of her lungs at that time also as she would need that in the 200m dash and even more so the next day in the 800m.

"Jannie, you now have nearly 20 lbs of extra muscle spread over your shoulders, back and legs. It should help you put the shot farther. I know this is your weakest event, so picking up some extra points here could help you a lot. Get back to me as soon as this is over so I can pull a lot of it off. You don't want to carry it while running." Running and jumping were her strong areas. With her tall rangy body she was a natural but the strength events were her weak areas. She just didn't have the mass to really put the shot well nor the strength in her back and arm to whip the javelin out for great distance.

"Grant, this has something to do with your hands doesn't it? You take off your gloves and do something to me. It's helping me so I'm not really questioning it but that's it, isn't it?"

"This goes no farther?" Seeing her nod he continued, "You know I'm a half breed, my father is a full blooded Lakota, Sioux to you? Well I just found out that I'm a Shaman. Not JUST a Shaman but one blessed by the Great Spirit, healing hands is my power. I've also found out that I can increase and decrease growth using my powers. That's what healed your leg, increased the muscle mass in your legs and now your back, shoulders and arm and increased the size of your lungs. I will decrease them as soon as you are done."

By the end of the first day Jannie was solidly in first place. She had not won an event other than the High Jump but she was consistent in finishing in the top five, and except for the shot put, in the top three. Grant was not able to watch her run her last event as he was getting ready for his own. He was entered in the 1500m that day and the 3000m for the next day.

For himself Grant had increased the size of his lungs, muscles of his legs and decreased as much of his upper body as he could without looking too different. He had been doing this over the past few weeks so there was no abrupt change. He finished a solid second in the event where it was hoped he could finish fourth.

Jannie was waiting for him as he exited the locker room after his shower. She beeped the horn of her car to attract his attention and motioned for him to get in. As she drove him home she thanked him again.

"Grant, I'm not sure you aren't pulling my leg but what ever you did for me, Thanks. I beat the favorite and took second in the 200 meter. That's my best finish there this whole year. Tomorrow the only thing is the last run. Is there anything that your 'magic' can do for that?"

"If you can meet me at the end of my run I might be able to help you. Would it help if you went into the run fully refreshed and relaxed? Like you just had 12 hours sleep? I can use my hands and wash away all the tiredness and refresh you."

"Grant, if you could do that, just that, I could win that race. The main problem with it is that it comes at the end of all the other events when your body is so tired. Your whole body aches and just wants to rest and you have to keep pushing. Half the time someone has to grab me at the end of the race or I'd keep going. I'm running on automatic, don't even know I'm done I'm so tired."

"Swing around in your seat, put your feet in my lap and then lean forward," Grant told her when they arrived at his house. Taking off her shoes and sox as well as his own gloves Grant took her feet in one hand and placed the other on the top of her head. Picturing in his mind a whole, completely healed, rested body he concentrated for several minutes until the tingling stopped. "Go home and go to bed. You'll sleep very well and be fully rested."

Walking into the house he left a note for his folks, raided the fridge and went to his room where he began to look over the anatomy book that Sam had given him. Muscle fatigue and the section on lungs was what he was studying and looking over. He needed to know as much as he could about those two areas.

Sunday morning with a spring in her step and feeling refreshed from a good night's sleep Jannie beat her personal best distance and took second place in the Long Jump. Just after noon she won the Javelin again beating her personal best distance to move even farther ahead in the standings. Only one event left to go and she still felt very good.

In Grant's event he moved up and established himself in second place, just off the leader's shoulder. When the pace was too slow he pushed it faster, when the leader tried to move out he went with him. Towards the middle of the race there was a reshuffling of leaders as the rabbit fell away and the expected leaders moved up but Grant was not to be denied. By his pushing the rabbit he had also taken some of the reserve away from the favorites as they had to move then as well or face overtaking the lead that he would build up. He defended his position as number two and stayed there against some of those favored in the event. When the bell lap was sounded he and the leader had opened up a gap of over 50 feet on the rest of the pack and were slowly increasing it. Not only did Grant hold on to his second place but was seriously challenging the leader for the win when they crossed the finish line in his best time ever. His time was good enough to beat the previous record and he was SECOND!

Walking to cool down Grant headed for the start line for the 800m that Jannie was to be in shortly. She hugged him and congratulated him on his finish. Second place in an event brought in a lot more team points than fourth place did and helped their team move up in the standings.

Taking off his gloves he placed a hand under her shoulder strap and one at the bottom of her ribcage. Closing his eyes he pictured what he wanted and waited for its completion. Moving to the other shoulder and the other side of the ribcage he did the same thing. Kneeling down he grasped her ankle and upper thigh with his hand going part way under her loose running shorts. He then moved his hands to the rear of her leg and then to the other leg for the same two locations.

Standing when he was done he hugged her while speaking softly into her ear, "Your heart/lung oxygen exchange is much better now. I opened it up by more than 50 percent. That will stay, I won't be changing that back. You will notice that your boobs are now larger! You might want a larger top cover and bra. Your legs are refreshed, all the poisons and stale air or whatever have been removed. The small veins and vessels are opened up more to carry more oxygen to where it is needed. I've done all I can for you now Jannie, the rest is up to you," he told her as he looked into her eyes.

Her eyes misted over as she hugged him tightly. "Thank you Grant. Not just for that but for all that you've done to help me. I'm already getting inquires from some of the schools that are interested in me. A good finish and it's a shoo in. Healing my leg yesterday allowed me to continue. Your help has made this all possible and a mere Thank You seems really small."

Returning her tight hug and still speaking softly into her ear so others couldn't over hear Grant said, "I remember an older female who took up for a young kid when the others were picking on him, poking fun at him and laughing at him because he was different. She was such a Tom Boy that the other kids KNEW she would kick their butts if they didn't listen. She took his side even when it wasn't popular just because she liked him. Who always helped him when he had a problem that he didn't feel right talking to his parents about. Just my way of thanking her is all. Now go win that scholarship, tiger!"

Trying to lighten the mood a bit he grinned at her, "Nice ass I felt under those shorts by the way." Watching to see her blush, she only nodded instead. With no hesitation she returned, "Some other nice things under there also that you DIDn't feel. You don't know what you're missing," she grinned at him as she turned it back on him, watching him turn a brilliant red.

At the sound of the gun one of the girls immediately cut for the inside and all but knocked Jannie down. By the time she had regained her balance and stride she was at the rear of the pack and had to work her way forward. By the end of the first lap she was in fifth place overtaking fourth. On the back straight she moved to challenge second as they began to overhaul the leader. With only yards to go she moved into the lead and crossed the tape first to win the race, to win the event and to win an excellent scholarship.

When Jannie Baker finally exited the field house after spending eternity under the shower she was mobbed by well-wishers, college recruiters and others. Looking over them all she could see Grant standing at the rear, smiling and watching her. Pushing her way through them all she grabbed him, hugged his neck fiercely and kissed him. Only with that done did she turn back to acknowledge all those waiting to see and speak with her.

"You'll have to excuse me. This is my best friend who has always given me all his support, his help and his encouragement. Without him I wouldn't be here with you today," she told the crowd gathered around her.

She signed autographs, spoke with and encouraged young female athletic hopefuls and shook hands with many others. She even expressed interest in speaking farther with three different recruiters. All the while Grant stood in the background giving her his silent support and smiling his reassurance. When finally they left she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her car.

"Let's get out of here," she said. "I'm going insane, I can't believe this is happening. I won State and am going to college! You need a girl friend?"

Taking her keys he unlocked the door and opened it for her, holding it as she got in. Flicking the electronic lock to unlock the other side he returned the keys and walked around to get in the passenger's side of the vehicle.

"Wait a bit and it'll all sink in. You did it, you now have to decide which school you want to go to and I'll bet that some have been talking with the coach and some will have letters sent to your home. You'll have more than three offers and you need to decide which one will offer you the best chance at what you want out of life," he told her.

"Let's go get something to eat and celebrate," he then suggested.

"You ignored my last question."

"Yes, I need a girl friend, No, you can't be her. You're about to graduate and go to college. It'll be at least two years before I could join you IF I can afford the tuition at which ever school you're going to. You don't need to be tied down to some high school kid. You need to spread your wings and fly, look around you, taste and experience the world. Thank you for the very kind and tempting offer however."

"What about from now until I have to leave for school?"

"Jannie, I'm going away as soon as school is out. I'll be gone for six weeks to two months getting trained in my new powers. If you're still interested for the short time after I get back and before you leave for whichever school you have decided on then I would be honored to be called your guy."

"We have between now and when you leave also. I still need a date for the prom. I was never interested in going but for some reason now I am. Would you go with me?"

"To the prom? Are you kidding? I'm just a sophomore and you're a senior, what will people think? Besides, I don't dance all that well."

"Do you care what they think? I don't! Grant, you've always been different, older than your years both in how you act and how you think. I'm serious and I would like for you to take me to the prom. As for not dancing well, we can go to Jodie's tonight and teach you some of the steps." Jodie's was a teen hang-out. No alcohol was served there but they did serve soft drinks, burgers, fries, pizza and other 'teen food' as well as having a dance band that played there each weekend.

"What time for Jodie's? You sure you're up to it after the meet?"

"I'm up to it if you'll go with me. I'll pick you up at seven."

That evening at Jodie's Jannie spoke with the manager who in turn spoke with the leader of the band. "It seems that with the Proms coming up soon that some of our patrons want to make sure they remember how to waltz so we'll be playing waltz' intermingled with our other music," the leader announced to the dancers. While this announcement was met with some boos it was also met with a large round of applause. The floor was crowded when each waltz was played.

"Put your arms around my waist and hold me close. That way I can feel each change in direction and move with you," Jannie told him on the floor.

Grant didn't mind holding her close, it felt really nice to have her in his arms however it began to feel too nice. Soon nature took its course and he had a raging erection which he tried to pull back away from her. Smiling up at him Jannie moved with each of his changes to keep herself pressed against him and to sway in time with the music which only heightened the problem as she rubbed against him.

"Looks like SOMEone is finally beginning to see why dancing can be so much fun. Now slid your hands lower and hold on to that area you thought was nice earlier," she instructed him.

Sliding his hands lower he cupped each cheek of her ass and squeezed it before pulling her in tighter to him. He got a soft sigh and a couple of kisses on the neck as a reaction.

"I've wanted you to do that for a LONG time, finally you're doing it," she whispered.

"Me? How can you say that? With your looks and brains you can have your pick of any guy at the school. Why would you want me?"

"Grant, why wouldn't I? You're tall, good-looking, smart, well built and I like you! On top of all that you're nice, just look at how you helped me yesterday and today," she said as she snuggled deeper into his arms and wiggled her butt in his hands.

They spent two more hours on the dance floor and chatting with their friends who were there, accepting congratulations for the races they had run and laughing. During this time Grant went to the jon and spent a few extra minutes relieving some of his tension as well as his bladder.

"One more place I want to show you before we go home," she said as they drove away from Jodie's. Soon they were on the outskirts of town pulling into one of the local 'lover's lanes'. Finding a place that was private she set the brake and turned off the engine. Releasing her seat belt she moved over closer to him, pulled his head down and kissed him slowly.

As the kisses got hotter and more passionate Jannie took one of his hands and began to run it all over her body. As she moved it to her breast he pulled back and looked at her with concern.

"Jannie, I've never..." he began only to be stopped by her hand over his mouth.

"I never had either until the first time. Someone had to show me and I'm going to show you. My first time wasn't that good but I want your's to be GREAT."

Helping him to unbutton her blouse she pulled his hands into her bare chest. "They are larger by the way. I used to be a 35B but now I'm a 37C! My bras don't fit any more, that's why I'm not wearing one. You'll be the first one to play with my new toys!" she told him with a big smile.

Softly he caressed her breasts as his eyes drank in their loveliness. No longer able to resist he leaned down and kissed the nipple on her left breast before pulling it between his lips and started to suckle gently on it. All he heard was the hissing of inhaled air as she pulled his head tighter to her bosom then he felt the deep vibrations as she moaned.

"God, if you're this good as a beginner..." she muttered.

Taking the initiate this time he slowly moved his right hand lower, across her stomach, down across her lap, down her leg to the hem of her skirt where he slowly started the return with his hand on her leg under the skirt. Her response to this was to shift her lower body to make it easier for him while parting her legs.

When his hand could not move forward anymore he began to rub softly on the panel of material that made up the front of her panties. Still kissing, licking and suckling on her breasts she only pulled him in tighter to her to encourage his actions. Working his fingers under the cloth he began to slowly run them up and down the swollen lips of her labia. Lightly he stroked over the area of her clitoris making sure to TEASE it, not TOUCH it. Round and around it he moved slowly, sometimes close, sometimes farther away until she was ready to scream.

"Grant, I've never known you to be so cruel, TOUCH me dammit!" she finally yelled.

Laughing as he pulled back from her breasts he touched her as she wanted, stroking across and over the aroused clit with his now oily finger as her body lurched forward and her breathing came in gasps. Kissing her lips he continued to stroke over her clit with his thumb as he delved into her moist, warm opening with first one then two fingers.

Breaking away from his kisses with a gasp she pulled him in even tighter as he stroked away on her lower body.

"Oh Grant, yes... , Yes... , YEESSSS SSS SS S," she gasped as her body was racked by convulsions and tremors.

Giving her little butterfly kisses he moved across her forehead, each eye, her nose, each corner of her mouth, her chin, down her neck and over and up to her ear before nibbling on the lobe. All the time holding her and slowly stroking her body as she floated in the euphoria of her climax. With a final sigh she pushed him away.

"Now it's your turn. Move the seat back as far as it'll go," she told him as she moved across. Pulling the lever she also reclined the seat to where she wanted it as she moved between his legs. Grinning up at him she unbuckled his belt and opened the button to his jeans. Slowly she pulled down the zipper and then grasped both his jeans and his shorts she pulled them down, freeing his erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.