How I Nailed Your Secretary - Cover

How I Nailed Your Secretary

by sexdottxt

Copyright© 2024 by sexdottxt

Erotica Sex Story: Mike Davis is playing hooky from school to play video games. Unbeknownst to him, his father is a little wise to his scheme and sends his secretary to babysit his son. However she takes a liking to him and decides that she will teach him more than a few things off the official curriculum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   .

Mike Davis was just an ordinary fifteen year old teen boy. Work and school were the last things on his mind. So it should come as no surprise that he was playing hookey to get out of going today. All the better because he had a math test today and he didn’t study for it at all.

But he still wasn’t exactly keen on getting any work today done either. Instead he was busy sitting in his chair playing video games without a care in the world. He had his head set on with nothing else but his pajamas, hard at work killing any scrubs that dared to pick a fight with him. There was nothing better than making these fools know their place.

And his old man was out at work so there was nobody to keep him in line. He always knew his dad was a little bit gullible. No matter how many tricks he pulled, he never got wise enough to recognize his son’s antics. His father was starting to get worried if his son would ever graduate high school. Mike didn’t care one bit if he did, he intended to stay at home his whole life. For him, this was paradise.

“Take it you little bitch! You got nothing on the Motherfucking D-Day! I’m all four star general on your sorry weak self!”

He laughed hard. He made that name up for himself. All his online buddies instead called him the Motherfucking D-Bag, but he kept on calling himself the Motherfucking D-Day instead. And whenever he was getting his kill on, they definitely recognized what a badass he was.

He was so into it that he didn’t feel something on the back of his head. He barely paid it any mind, he was too busy schooling some fools. But when a pair of hands took the headset off, he recoiled in anger.

“Yo, what the fuck!” he said, turning around in his swivel chair. But he wasn’t expecting to get a faceful of titties. His distraught face turned to shock as he couldn’t fight the blush that crept up on his face. This woman’s delicious cleavage was dangling inches away from his face.

He looked up at her. He liked her sense of fashion too, she was wearing a tight sleeveless white dress shirt unbuttoned enough to reveal the tempting sight of her cleavage and a short black skirt that hugged the curves of her sexy body and revealed so much of her to his hungry eyes. She wasn’t some butterface either, she was drop dead gorgeous. She could have easily been one of the hot teachers at his school, he figured she was in either her late twenties or early thirties yet the way she carried herself and the spark in her eyes, she looked a bit younger than that. And to top it off, she was wearing beautiful dark eyeshadow and her full luscious lips were coated in red gloss while her short hair was cut to a bob.

“That’s not a very nice thing to say,” she said in a low husky voice, the kind of tone you’d hear in a porn star’s falsetto. He didn’t know what to say, he was absolutely speechless. All the while they could hear a bunch of guys through the headset saying, “Hey Motherfucking D-Bag, stop beating off and get your ass back on the server!”

“Wh-who...”

“I’m Camellia. Your dad’s secretary. But you can call me Cami. He sent me here to chaperone over you and make sure you weren’t up to anything no good. Like a little boy pretending to be sick to get off from going to school.”

A woman like this one talking like that, she came off as sexy as she did deadly. “It’s not what it looks like!” he said. “I just wanted to take a break and...”

“Oh don’t worry, your secret’s safe with me,” she said, crinkling her eyebrows at him in a wicked smile. “And maybe you can make it worth my while so that it stays a secret.” She cupped his chin and started gently scratching under his face. This close, he could smell her minty scented breath right in his nostrils.

Not averting his gaze from her eyes, finally he had the courage to say “What do you mean?”

“Oh you know,” she said, leaning forward and kissing him right on the lips. This time he did freeze up. Her lips were so much larger than this that they practically engulfed his mouth. And her eyes were closed as she moaned deeply into it. It was his first kiss with any girl, let alone having it with a hot older woman like this one. As she pressed her lips on his, her hand snuck down to his crotch, feeling him get harder through the pants of his pajamas. When she broke her lips from his, she giggled a little bit at the big red mark right on his mouth. “So do you still wanna play games? Or do you want some real action?”

“Fuck yes, give me some real action,” Mike said.

“Good boy.” The noise from the headset was getting louder. Cami was getting a little annoyed herself so she put it on and said, “Hey you pathetic scrublords, I’m gonna be stealing this motherfucking huge dick for a little while, so be patient and go bully someone else you sorry pieces of shit!” Mike was so surprised at the change in her voice from that seductive tone she had been using with him to that commanding voice she used just then.

“You play video games?” he said.

“A little, back when I was your age. But I don’t think we should be playing games right now love.” She winked at him.

“Oh yes ma’am!” he said. With that, she tossed the headset aside and jumped on the chair right on top of him. Her hungry tongue invaded his mouth fast and hard, and being so inexperienced, he could barely kiss back at all. That didn’t diminish just how good he felt with her raping his mouth like that. The heat and hardness in his pants was incredible, he was only thinking about one thing, and the whole time she was rubbing her naked thigh right up against his length. The force of her movements on his erection was hard and rough, and he in turn grabbed all over her perfect form in clumsy and frantic motions, wanting to feel every bit of her voluptuous body.

When she broke the kiss again, his eyes were lost and dazed looking. She smiled at her handiwork. But she had a lot more to she wanted to do to him before the day was over.

She got down on her knees and pulled his pants down. His dick sprang right up in her face, big and hard as any woman would have wanted. She naughtily licked her lips at the sight of it, she even noticed there was a big vein pulsing in the shaft. For several moments she rubbed her face on his penis, taking in the heat of his member and the lewd smell of his cock as she gently probed his swollen nuts with her soft and dainty fingers.

He could barely believe it himself. But just as she was also his first kiss, the way she was touching him was also the first time a woman had ever touched his penis. And he was far more sensitive down there.

He quickly found himself involuntarily shaking in a nervous fit of lust. He couldn’t help himself, her soft and sensual touches were just too much. She didn’t show any alarm at him either, she just kept on doing what she did and even started blowing gently on the penis.

Before he could react, he screamed like he never had before in his whole life. “Yes! Yes Cami! Yes! Yes!” And as he was helplessly wailing, he started moving his hips back and forth until his cock erupted thick loads of semen all over the place. For awhile it didn’t seem like he was ever going to stop cumming and his dick kept shooting copious amounts of cum. He wasn’t saying anything anymore, his voice just degenerated to a series of sweet gasps as she kept on nestling her face on his spurting penis.

When he was finished jizzing, he laid back on his chair. He never felt so weak and happy before in his life. His heart was fluttering in his chest and his head felt so light headed. But that was nothing compared to the post orgasmic stinging in his dick.

He looked down. Her carefully done hair and beautiful face were covered in gobs of his semen. Yet she kept on rubbing her face on his dick like nothing had just happened. And she looked right back up at him.

“That was so sweet,” she said. This kid was definitely a virgin. She had so many other ways she wanted to play with him before she was satisfied. “Hey, do you think you can get hard for me again? Or do I have to kiss it and make it better?” She closed her eyes and started kissing all over the shaft. With each loving smooch, there was a big dripping lip imprint on his dick. And he felt her hot breaths all over the shaft.

Surprising neither of them, he was getting hard again already. She grinned to herself and gently bit into his cock head, bringing his member to full arousal once more before she moved her face to his swollen balls. Still massaging his nuts with her soft palms, she gave the sack a long breathy lick.

Even in that post orgasmic high, Mike’s whole body jumped right up. Chuckling to herself, she grabbed onto his hips to keep his body from jerking all over the place. She kept on moving her tongue slowly all over the scope of his scrotum, her tongue was hot and wet enough to drive any guy crazy but not enough to drive them to orgasm. She didn’t mind that either, she loved having him so powerless.

She wanted to make it a whole lot worse too. As she was licking all over his hot scrotum, she took the swollen nuts right into her mouth. He was already so sensitive down there, but having his balls swallowed by her was another thing entirely. She didn’t let up with her tongue either, she just kept on licking like she did before.

Cami was loving it too. While she sucked his balls, his cock was big enough that with each suckling motion, she rubbed her face right up against the shaft just like earlier. As she got a feel for the heat of his member, she happily inhaled the scent of his dick through her nostrils. It was strong and thick, and even this older woman no stranger to sex felt her brain fogging over with lust and closed her eyes, moaning deeply with satisfaction. But for now it was enough for her to dominate him.

As she was pleasuring him, she reached a hand down under her skirt and found the crotch of her panties. She was already plenty wet from everything she did with him so far, but she felt her juices leaking through the crotch of her undergarment. She darted a finger down under the panties and directly into her wet folds.

Though right now she wanted to feel his wetness all over again. He was too busy taking it in to do much else besides sit there and let her work him. But she put her palm onto the cock head, already so sensitive on it’s own but that much more in a virgin boy like this and even more after that nut, and started massaging it.

That woke him up fast. Already lost in the blissful high of her mouth, her hand on his cock drove him crazy. Just like before, he couldn’t control himself, his whole body spasming wildly and yelling incoherently. It felt even better than before, and he already knew he was on the pangs to another orgasm.

She wrapped her whole hand around the cock head before it spurted. While doing so, she naughtily ran her fingers all over the shaft, speeding himself up to the inevitable nut. His dick was shaking just like the rest of him and she loved it.

His cock erupted again, releasing another round of his creamy semen. This time though she was able to catch all of it on her hand. All the while she didn’t stop sucking his balls either, making it so much more exquisite for him.

She took the sack out of her mouth to look up at him. He looked dazed and weak after two strong nuts right in a row. For several moments she licked his dripping cum right off the palm of her hand before tracing her perfectly manicured nails all over the cock head again. He had been softening a bit but he was getting harder again already.

“Young boys really are the best,” she said. She stood up and looked over him. She wasn’t that much taller than him when standing together, but slouched in his chair after getting absolutely wrecked by her, there wasn’t a more perfect position for her to look so domineering. In that defenseless position she gave him another passionate kiss, senselessly violating his mouth. Even in that state of wonder he kissed her back. He was a lot more focused this time but his inexperience still shone through. She didn’t care. By the time she was done with him, he would be far better at so many things.

She broke the kiss. He was looking right up into her eyes like a lovestruck puppy. He faintly tasted the lewd and hot taste of his nuts on her tongue but was too immersed in love and lust to register any of it. He was just ready for whatever this woman wanted to do with him.

She stood up and beckoned him to come along with her finger. He got right up and followed right behind her. Her backside was no less fine, he loved her perfect figure. Though his eyes were zeroing right on her ass, jiggling in that tight skirt with every step she took.

She happily laid down on the bed and grabbing his hand, pulled him onto it right alongside her. He fell onto it so clumsily that she actually broke out into a fit of laughter. Right now, she was so dominant that it wasn’t his bed anymore, it was her bed.

Before he could get up, she propped herself on top of him so her cunt was right on top of his mouth. Even though she still had her panties on, her pliant ass cheeks spilled out all over his face, covering his eyes. She rode onto his face with a horny gusto and he loved it. Before she could say anything, he was licking at her vaginal folds through her soaking panties. She felt it acutely and moaned deeply to herself in her lust and contentment.

Still not having had her fill of his dick, she leaned forward so her torso was down and her face was right at his crotch. Cami stroked it for several seconds, and his organ was still as hot and hard as she wanted, still covered in her liptick that marked him as hers. Smiling, she took the whole thing right into her mouth.

Mike grunted from her actually sucking his dick for real and not just teasing him. But everything they did before had definitely prepped him for this. His stamina allowed him to last and endure without losing himself and he was just as ready to give it right back.

He pulled her panties away from her swollen vulva and happily licked his lips at the sight of her damp twat. There was a thin bit of pubic bush around her vaginal lips. Not that he minded, he dug his tongue right into her wet pussy.

She moaned happily to herself feeling his tongue inside of her twat. It wasn’t just the sensation of her pussy being worked, it was knowing that he was becoming part of this encounter as much as she was. Even though his cunnilingus was exactly as sloppy as she expected of a virgin boy, she didn’t mind one bit. He was so into it that for several moments she had to take his dick out of her mouth and let herself savor all the erotic sensations.

He was so horny that he didn’t notice her pausing her fellatio one bit. As he kept eating her out, he hiked her skirt up and happily grabbed all over her curvaceous and wonderful ass. She sighed at having her body admired so and figured it was time to pay him back.

Looking at his impressive penis again, she wrapped her hooters around the shaft and took it right back inside her mouth again. His dick was long enough that even with her big tits squeezing the lower part of it, she was able to bob her head down all the way onto the shaft before it became uncomfortable inside her mouth. With the two of them gobbling down on each other, they had melted into that peaceful and loving union of pleasure.

This time she came first. She squealed in an innocent happiness, her wet folds spasming on his tongue. He loved it too, she already tasted great, but her pussy cum leaking into his mouth was even better, and he could tell just how excited she was. Still holding onto her donk, he slapped one of her ass cheeks.

To get him back for that, she started moving her butt down on his face again. All the while he kept gobbling on that tasty snatch of hers. She hadn’t stopped sucking him off in her post orgasmic ecstasy either, using her mouth and tongue on his junk perfectly as befitted a woman of her experience.

As impressed as she was by how quick he was getting into this, she knew he wouldn’t be lasting much longer. She felt his tongue getting sloppier inside of her and his dick was tensing up again in her mouth too. Wanting to taste his pleasure just like he did with her, she quickened the pace of her blowjob, bobbing her head up and down faster.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.