Me and Mum, the Early Days - Cover

Me and Mum, the Early Days

by hotwetnshaved

Copyright© 2003 by hotwetnshaved

Incest Sex Story: My girlfriend and i came up with this one in bed one night after reading about a boy who'd taken dirty pics of his mother and published them on the internet.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Water Sports   .

She would always be waiting for me outside the school, a smile on her pretty face when she saw me coming out.

I was always one of the first to gallop across the playground into her embrace, eager to feel her arms round me and to inhale the delicate scent of her perfume.

Even if the weather was cold and she wore a long coat, she'd always have on a short skirt beneath it that would ride up over her thighs as she got into the car and waited for me to close her door before going round and getting in beside her.

The skirt would ride up even higher as she drove home and she'd smile at me when I reached over to caress the silky soft flesh of her thighs.

"Shall we have a bath when we get home darling?" she'd say, knowing very well that I'd been looking forward to it all day and that the bath had already been drawn for us.

"Yes please mummy" I'd say and she'd allow her legs to accidentally drift a little bit further apart as my hand moved higher up between her legs.

As we pulled into the garage at home, she'd wait for me to scurry round and open her door, then she'd lean back and reach for her handbag that she'd placed on the floor, her legs would be wide apart and I'd see what sexy little panties she'd worn for me on that particular day.

My favourites were the tiny little g-strings that were so small they hid nothing at all of her beautiful hairless lips, instead nestled in between them absorbing the moisture that had seeped into them throughout the day.

She would always smile at me and lean back against the sink when we got into the kitchen, waiting for the question that she knew I'd ask,

"Can I take your panties off please mummy?"

She'd pretend to think about it for a moment or two, but the answer was always the same,

"All right darling, but you must promise to keep it our secret"

"Oh yes mummy, I promise"

I'd sink to my knees and wait in delicious expectation while she raised her skirt, slowly and teasingly revealing her beautiful long legs until at last I could see her soft pink labia bulging out from either side of her tiny panties.

I'd be so close to her that I could inhale the fragrant aroma of her cunt as I reached up to grip the narrow scrap of nylon around her hips and began slowly to pull it downwards.

I adored taking mummy's panties off for her like that, I always did it very slowly and carefully, enjoying it particularly when the delicate material clung jealously to the glistening pink wetness of her slit.

Sometimes I'd have to hook a finger under the gusset and ease it out gently from between her legs, once or twice even, I accidentally touched the tiny little hole of her anus when I did so and mummy would giggle sweetly,

"You like taking mummy's panties off, don't you darling?"

"Ooh yes mummy" I'd say and sit back on my haunches as she let her skirt drop back into place and pose for me with her panties just below her knees like a naughty little girl who's just lost her knickers!

I'd take them all the way off then and she'd walk ahead of me upstairs to the bathroom, giving me teasing glimpses of her sexy little bottom as she swayed her hips deliberately for me.

Sometimes if she needed to pee, she's stand over the bowl and do it whilst I knelt down again and watched the flow of golden water into the toilet.

A few drops always ran down the inside of her thighs and she'd giggle sexily as I carefully wiped them off using her panties which I always kept for such a task, because if she was in a really good mood, she'd let me wear them after our bath and I liked them to be as wet as possible with her juices.

In the bath I'd sit between her legs, my back against her and she'd soap me all over whilst pressing the hard points of her nipples into my back,

"Do you want to dress up tonight darling?" she'd say and reach down to find my aching little erection,

"Yes mummy, can we dress each other again like we did last week?"

Her gentle hands would caress my penis lovingly, soaping and stroking it whilst kissing my neck and whispering in my ear.

"Mummy loves her baby's cock, it's so big and hard isn't it darling? Is it hard because you took mummy's panties off?"

"Yes mummy, they were all wet just how I like them"

She'd encourage me to turn my head and take a nipple into my mouth while she lovingly soaped my balls,

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.