My Pregnant Mother - Cover

My Pregnant Mother

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Incest Sex Story: Dad takes his thirteen year old son out on his birthday to learn about sex. After years of marriage Jeff's mother and father divorce. Before long it's Jeff and his mother in bed, then comes they baby of their sexual union.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

I was fifteen when Mom and Dad divorced. After fourteen years they called it quits because Dad couldn't leave the ladies alone. Seems he was always screwing one of the neighbor's wives or some woman at work and it wasn't as if Mom didn't know Dad chased around. He had gotten her pregnant in high school and was forced into marriage.

Most boys, I suppose, would hate their Fathers for running around and cheating on their mothers, but that isn't the way it was with Dad and me. Heck, he was my best friend and always doing something real neat with me. I'd known for a long time he was cheating on Mom but I didn't care because of what he taught me on day on my thirteenth birthday. It was probably, at least then, the best birthday present of my life.

Dad said he was taking me to the movies while Mom stayed home getting everything ready for my party. Nothing special, just a few close friends from school. Well we got in the car and down the street we went. I asked Dad what movie we were going to see and all he said was wait. Try and imagine my shock when we parked in the seeder part of town and walk a couple of blocks stopping in front of an adult theater.

"Son you are now old enough to learn something about sex. I've already had that special talk with you about the birds and the bees, now it's time you see what sex is all about."

Even at thirteen I was big for my age and Dad didn't seem to have any trouble getting two tickets. It was dark inside the theater except for the light coming from the huge movie screen up front. Being early in the day there weren't many people, all men. As it happened the movie was just starting and had I not been sitting down I would have certainly broken my foot as my mouth opened dropping my jaw.

Up on the huge screen was a woman with the biggest pair of boobs I'd ever seen. When I say big I mean absolutely huge. A man joined her and it wasn't long before both were buck naked. Now I'd seen my Dad naked before and wished I had something close to what swung between his legs but this guy showed me much more. He had to have been at least four inches longer the Dad and a heck of a lot thicker. I sorta cringed thinking how short and thin I was in the same place. Well I watched with fascination as this huge breasted woman dropped to her knees and quickly began taking this guys penis into her mouth. Her lips were so tightly stretched trying to get all of him I thought she would get hurt.

Dad was telling me this is what was called a blow job, something I'd heard of in school. As I watched she took just over half of this guy's huge penis into her mouth and was moving her head up and down. Well before long he pulled out of her mouth, picked her up and shoved her onto the bed. She was lying on her back legs spread wide when he got between them. Several times he slipped his penis up and down at the entrance to her sex, Dad called it her pussy, and then he slid it inside. As I watched they began moving faster and faster and because of the camera angle I could see his penis moving in and out of her.

Half and hour later I had gotten the idea of how men and women had sex. Dad said it was time to go because there was another place he wanted to take me. Just as before, when I asked where we were going, he said to be patient and wait until we got there.

Three blocks from our house Dad pulled into the driveway of the Anderson's. They were old friends of my folks so I didn't think much about it. Mrs. Anderson is in her mid thirties and very pretty. She opened the door and asked us inside. When she closed the door she didn't follow us but leaned her back against the door. For the first time I really took a good look at her. I suppose it had something to do with having just come from one of those XXX rated movies but something about her really looked good.

"So this is the birthday boy. My but he sure has grown." Mrs. Anderson had a funny look on her face as she slowly moved away from the door and came closer.

Suddenly I noticed something about her I'd never seen before. She wasn't just pretty, she was beautiful. Not only that but her light summer dress made her look very, well, sexy. At first all I saw were her feet along with the slimness of her ankles. As my eyes moved up I saw her shapely calves and then more of her legs all the way to mid thigh where the hem of her dress stopped. I felt myself feeling strange as she slowly came closer and I noticed the nice flair of her hips and the slender waist just above them. I couldn't help but look at her chest and loved the bouncing of her large breasts as she came still closer. From three feet away I saw the hard points in the thin material of her dress top and instantly knew it had to be her nipples. I was immediately becoming aroused.

H-h-hello Mrs. Anderson. Yes it's my birthday and I'm now thirteen. I really haven't grown since you saw me last week."

"I'll be the judge of that, but from where I stand you really have grown. Do you know why your Dad brought you here?"

"Uh, no."

"Son, we've had the talk and you've seen the movie. Now it's time you get some experience. Mrs. Anderson has graciously consented to give you your first lesson. Now pay close attention because it's a one time deal."

Mrs. Anderson took my hand and led me down the hall to her bedroom. Dad came with us and sat in a corner chair. Of course I wasn't sure what was going to happen but I soon found out. Bev, Mrs. Anderson's first name, pulled me close and gave me my first lesson in French kissing. As our tongues dueled I felt her hand snake between our bodies and begin rubbing the swollen front of my pants. As I became more aroused and nearly to full erection her fingers grasped my penis from outside my pants and her hand moved up and down. Now I already knew how to masturbate and she was doing just that. Then her fingers moved and I heard the zipper of my pants and felt her hand inside searching for and finding my now hard erection.

As they say the rest is history. Bev stripped off my clothes, gave me my first blow job swallowing my entire load then stood to give me a very sexy show as she stripped. It wasn't long after that she took my cherry and I went from adolescent teenager into the world of being a man and that wasn't the only time my Dad arraigned for me to have sex with a woman. That's when I learned how much Dad screwed around and cheated on Mom, but I loved it the whole time.

Now you can see why I didn't hate my Dad. Besides being my best friend he introduced me to the wonders of sex. About the only thing that did surprise me was with just how many women he was having affairs. So two years later I wasn't surprised when they divorced.

Six months later Mom and I were watching TV, Cinimax I think it was, and it was very late on a Friday night. I'd heard of some of the adult movies and programs but had never had an interest in them until then. We were munching popcorn when the show started. Mom was wearing her baby doll nightgown. It was the blue one I liked so much. Since having been shown the pleasures of sex I had started paying more attention to Mom and this nightgown really showed her off the best. As usual I lounged in T-shirt and boxer shorts.

When the first scene of a woman half naked came on the screen I heard Mom began to fidget. It wasn't until some hunk of a guy appeared without his shirt I heard her quiet gasp. Sneaking a sidelong peek I saw her eyes drooping and the hard points of her nipples in the front of her top. I looked back at the TV and began to compare the breasts of the woman in the movie with those of Mom. Without a doubt Mom was much smaller. A few weeks back I had snooped and found one of Mom's bras. The tag said she was a 36C, but the woman in the move was obviously much larger.

The movie couple naturally got around to the so called scene of making love, but I think we all know it's pure acting. Still it was titillating and arousing at least for me. I wasn't sure about Mom until I snuck another side long glance. Now I could see her breasts moving up and down as her breathing was coming much more quickly. The front of her top was filling with her breasts and the hard points were sticking out just that much further. Obviously she was sexually aroused as was I. Glancing down at myself I saw the split in my boxers had opened and with all the pride it could muster stood my solid erection. Normally I would have been embarrassed but tonight it seemed so natural, so I firmly wrapped my fingers around my throbbing shaft and began to slowly stroke it.

"Jeff, don't you think you should take that and yourself to your room?" I jerked suddenly at Moms words. She was staring intently at my hand working my erection. Her eyes were half closed as she licked her lips. Between her legs she had firmly planted on hand and it was moving.

"I suppose I could Mom, but you seem to like what you see. Does your hand feel good between your legs? Aren't you doing the same thing as me?"

"I don't think this is something we should be doing. Jeff go to bed and we'll talk about this tomorrow." Mom was blushing as she got up and turned off the TV.

I watched as she went down the hall to her bedroom. The tight bottoms of her baby doll nightgown fit snuggly allow me to easily see both cheeks of her buttocks as they twitched from side to side. I waited a few minutes before getting up from the sofa. Down the same hall I walked in near silence. Pausing for a moment at my bedroom door I began thinking. At that point I went to Moms not quite closed door and gently pushed it open. What I saw was no surprise. Mom was lying on her bed without the bottoms of her nightgown rapidly moving her hand between her wide spread legs. Obviously she was masturbating.

In the two years since Dad had given me into the pleasures of sex with women I'd grown, really grown. From having only barely enough to tickle Bev Anderson I'd become what I thought was a nicely endowed eight thick inches. Seeing Mom working on herself only served to bring my already aroused sexual state to a higher plane. I shucked my boxers and T-shirt and brazenly approached the side of her bed. Mom noticed me and gasped as her eyes were glued to my throbbing bobbing organ.

"Jeff, you leave my room this instant. I can't have you here with me while you are naked. It's not right. Now please leave me alone."

"Sorry Mom, but I can't do that. You and I both have needs, sexual needs and I intent to satisfy mine and hopefully yours."

I guess I should have done as Mom asked, but my libido was fully in charge as I knelt between her legs before she knew what I was doing. Mom tried to touch her knees together but it was do late. My erection hovered just above her very wet sex as I rubbed the tip of my penis over the slickness of her sex. Seconds later I had the head and first three inches easily inside her. Mom, to give her all the credit she deserved, did her best to keep me from going further, but her efforts failed. I hunched and drove myself fully inside her body loving the feel of her burning hot vagina.

"Jeff, no, we can't. Please take it out and leave me alone. Aaaaahhhhhh, no we can't, yesssss, no don't."

Mom couldn't seem to make up her mind if she wanted sex or not as her body reacted and suppressed the thoughts of her mind. Finally she gave in and began to join me as our bodies joined. Both of us were so very aroused the sex didn't last long. I felt her sex grow wetter as she climaxed. That feeling along with my own needs pushed me far over the edge as I gushed my creamy seed into the body of my Mother.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.