The Last Elf - Cover

The Last Elf

by Stormbringer

Copyright© 2002 by Stormbringer

Erotica Sex Story: A human woman seeks an elf's aid against orcs attacking her village.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   .

© Copyright 2002 by Stormbringer

Bedwin - A human culture found on the great Northern continent. The society is male-dominated, but women are educated and raised so as to be more useful to their husbands. They are living wallets for the males as Bedwin have not developed coinage. The women are adorned with gold wearing nipple disks, chains, gold linked loincloths, etc. Some of the richest attempt to plump their wives up so that there is more flesh to cover with gold. Outside women wear cloaks that cover their entire bodies, but for eyes and ankles. Covering the males wealth keeps all males on an equal footing in public. Bedwin women are monogamous, but often perform oral sex on their husband's guests during meals.

Spermes (sperm-ees) - the one true god and a constellation. In the begining he sat on his throne in the sky and masturbated towards a barren rock. The god's wad of semen splattered upon the rock and all life upon the earth sprang up from his wads. Lesser gods sprang from higher concentrations of sperm and steered the various races to suit their needs. Spermes has nothing to do with the world, but wayward sperm still appear in the sky from time to time (comets).

Humans - The most recent race to appear on earth and the only not descended from Spermes, hence the inferior sexual organs of the male, but they breed faster then most of Spermes' children. Elven scholars were never able to figure where humans came from. Males tend to be hairy and are usually around 5'7" tall. Their females average 5'6" and are lean, but large breasted with hips to match.

Dwarves - Bearded men around 4-5' tall. Their gift from Spermes is neversoft foot long cocks as hard as granite. The hardness makes them last a long time as they are less sensitive. Dwarves went into hiding after their war with the orcs and few underground cities are left.

Orcs - Green, warty men with flat noses and tusked lower teeth. They average in height 6-7' and are very strong and muscular. Their cocks run 10-12", but their true heritage from Spermes is the bloodsperm. Greenish tinged sperm flows through their veins, sperm so potent it's been known to hasten fertility in women or lie dormant in wombs for days until the female's fertile period begans. Females of most species become enthralled in the presence of orc cock, behaving like sluts around them, craving bloodsperm, wanting to bear orc babies. Orcs live in the mountains competing with dwarves for their territory. The first great war was fought between orcs and dwarves. Ragnarok, the orc demi-god led them to victory, but at great cost to orc warriors. Ragnarok invoked a great spell, increasing the number of male births to swell his armies. He assembled a great horde, marchng on human cities and elf forests.

Elves - the favored of Spermes children. They are tall and lean with angular features and bright blue eyes. They are skilled with weapons as well as science and the arts. They are doubly blessed by Spermes having two cocks or two vaginas with women. Their cocks change size to totally fill the cavity they enter. Their sperm tastes sweet and provides nourishment as well as healing properties. The elf-orc war started two hundred years ago ending with the elves defeat. Ragarok led an army of orcs, trolls, and ogres outnumbering the elves 20:1. Despite the odds, the elves might have won, but that Ragnarok had secretly allied himself with the dark necromancer. Just as the elves were about to turn the orc horde, the necromancer animated the dead orcs. Finding themselves surrounded by orcs and zombies, the elves were wiped out to the man, but managed to kill Ragnarok. The next fifty years, the orcs spent hunting down every last elf. Ragnarok made one error. The spell he cast increasing the number of male babies, decreased the number of females born and the orcs were never again able to assemble giant hordes. Humans swarmed in to take the place of Sperme's children.


Chapter 1

Thorns ripped at Suzarra's Bedwin cloak as she entered the forest at the valley's edge. She tried to listen, hearing no sign of her pursuers. The tear in her covering revealed the top of a large white breast and the hint of gold glittered in the sunlight. She had ripped off her headress earlier so as to see better as she fled for help. A gold band encircled long blonde hair which fell halfway down her back. A gold torque encircled her neck and large gold earings dangled from her ears. Suzara's husband was a wealthy man.

More rips appeared in her cloak, showing more glimpses of flesh and gold a she fled deeper into the forest. The Bedwin covered their women in cloaks from head to toe, not for modesty, but because the women controlled the husband's wealth. All men were considered equal on the street when their women were cloaked. In private, wives were often asked to disrobe for guests to show how succesful their husband's were. The poorest women were practically nude under cloak, the wealthiest had gold covered breast plates, loincloths made of golden chain mail, chains of gold around their bellys which were broken off to pay for goods and services. Suzara's husband was very wealthy, if he lived.

Suzara came to a small brook and slipped in the mud, falling face down in the water. She rose up and shook her head. She found herself staring at a pair of leather boots.

"This valley is under my protection," said a male voice in heavily accented Bedwin.

Suzara rose up, staring at he who was known as the forest ghost. Buckskin breeches were tucked into the boots, a belt filled with knife sheaths, throwing stars, as well as a long sword encirlced his waist. He also wore a buckskin shirt with a quiver of goose quill arrows sticking out over his shoulder to go with the long bow in his hands. His face was too angular and his blue eyes were too bright to be human. Long pointy ears rose up through long hair the color of fall leaves. An elf!

"Why do you bring orcs to my valley?"

"They attacked my village," said Suzara standing up. "A small band pursued me. They could be on us at any time."

"No, they stopped on the edge of my vale."

"By my ancestors an elf! No one knew the forest ghost was an elf. We thought you were all dead."

"Not until I pass from this earth, Bedwin, then we will all be dead."

"I am Suzara, wife of Bedwyr, clan leader of Fiswen, if Fiswen still stands. The men were trying to hold off the orcs, but they are numerous."

"The foul things breed faster then you humans. Luckily orc women are few, most babies being boys."

"Unlucky for us. The orcs don't come looking for gold, but new breeding stock. One tried to take me, but I stabbed it." Suzara held up a dagger stained by a green tinged white ichor and found the dagger flying into the stream as the elf smacked the edge of his bow against her hand.

"You fool, it's covered in sperm!"

"No it's blood," said Suzara confused.

"Orc sperm is their blood wench! If it got anywhere near your thighs, you could find yourself with an ugly child. Wash yourself."

Suzara dropped her cloak. Her body was magnificent. Large gold breastplates sprinkled with opals supported heavy pedulous breasts. A big ruby adorned her belly button above where numerous gold bands encircled her trim waist held up by full hips. Her loincloth fell almost to her knees, the golden chains tighter near the waist to hide her crotch. She was wealth indeed. And she was also very beautiful. Hawksil, the last elf groaned as his cocks grew. "You know the price for my aid?"

Suzara lowered her eyes into the stream as she washed herself. "I know. We didn't know it was an elf, we thought you were a great reclusive warrior. Maybe even a wizard, but not an elf." Elves were as horny as orcs, just not as bestial about it. His price would be sex and it would be good, the best she had, so good she'd never be satisfied with her husband again, but it would be for the good of the village.

"Hurry, I grow," gasped Hawksil. "First, you must relieve the pressure before the orcs start moving."

Suzara turned gasping. He was not the sure footed agile, warrior elves were rumored to be. He moved slowly, limping as if in pain and he had what looked like two snakes under is buckskin. "By my ancestors..."

"Hurry, take them out."

Suzara kneeled and untied his breeches. Two penises, elves had two penises! Thats why human maidens became lovelorn after mating with elves and they were two large penises, each ten inches long, as big as her wrist and not fully hard. The top one was straight as an arrow, the lower, not as thick, but it curved upwards slightly. Human penises never grew beyond five inches, unless they had fell ancestry, orc, dwarf, etc. His balls were swollen monsters too, as big as melons. "Hurry," he growled. "Hold your hands together making a large circle with your fingers."

"Like this?" Suzara touched her thumbs and forefingers together making a six inch circle.

"Yes, now place it over the top penis." She did and it immediatey began to grow to fill the gap between her hands. As it grew the lower one started shrinking. "We need to get the cum out as quickly as possible. In one big load. I've been alone in this valley for fifty winters without a female."

The penis now filled the space between her hands. It was two feet long and looked like a big piece of firewood. She didn't want to take her eyes off it, but did long enough to see that the under penis was now little more then a bump with a pee-slit in it. Without the second penis, she could see how big his balls truly were. They reminded her of the prize bull of Fiswen's ball sack. "I can't take this monstrosity!"

"Ha, ha... urgh," he winced. "You'll take it later. For now, there's some honey in that pocket. Use it to lubricate my cock and stroke it off. I won't be able to help your people until my balls are drained and the last time I got hard, it took two weeks to go down, I nearly starved."

"Don't you masturbate?"

"No, self-ejaculation is a sin."

The honey in the elf's pocket was still in a large comb. Suzara squeezed it over the huge shaft. She was well-versed in orally pleasing her husband and used to having a penis stuck in her face. The elf's penis was different as she ran her hand through the honey, spreading it over the top of the shaft. She felt an infatuation with the huge penis growing in her bosom. Her nipples hardened, hurting her as they squashed against the breastplates. The penis was redder then her husband's as it took much more blood to fill it. The dark veins seemed puffier and there was more of them. There was no foreskin and the ridge around the head was more pronounced and arched. It's pee-slit was as big as her eye and seemed overproportioned even for the big cock.

Suzara began coating the big cock with the honey. The elf was groaning now a mixture of pain and pleasure. She felt a growing since of urgency, not to get aid for her village, but to please her master. All that existed for her at the moment was making the two foot cock cum. Her hands massaged honey into the big, knobby cock head and she began stroking it. "Oh, I love your cock, master elf."

"Hurry wench, and you may call me Hawksil."

"Yes, master Hawksil." Suzara increased her pace, her arms swiftly growing tired. She was skilled at handling male organs, she could suck off her husband in five minutes and had even gotten one of his dinner guests off in under three. If only she could use her mouth on this big one. She did, sticking the tip of her tongue in the pee-slit and licking the sensitive tip. The monster swelled more.

Oh thank Spermes," growled the elf wincing, "here it cums."

The elfs sperm was like getting slapped in the face. It ejaculated with enough force to snap Suzara's head back. It had filled her mouth and she swallowed it rapidly, a grevious sin amongst the Bedwin. Bedwin wives only swallowed their husband's cum, his associates sperm was spit out in a little bowl kept under the table for just that purpose. The elf's cum was hot and sweet. It was the most fulfilling meal of her life, it revived her strength and made her crave more. Suzara held her eyes shut as she was bombarded with cum, huge wads splattered across her breasts, smaller ones peppering her skin until she felt her entire body had a layer of sperm coating it. Suzara wiped sperm from her eyes and watched as the two foot monster shrank. Each inch it decreased in size, the under penis seemed to grow an inch, soon there were two plump foot long penises and then two limp eight inch penises.

"Never again will I wait that long," swore Hawksil. "Clean yourself woman, I'll go take care of our guests. Wait for me under the oak up where the stream forks."

Suzara watched as the elf tied his breeches back up. He checked the pull of his longbow, loosened the sword in his sheath and swiftly bounded off through the forest. She lowered herself into the stream and began washng his cum off every now and then scooping some up to taste. Her cuts from the branches were closing up as the sperm healed her wounds. His sperm turned stringy with water and washed off with the current. Elf sperm! The ingrediant in dozens of spells and potions. Enough to make her husband the richest man of the Bedwin ten times over.


Gorsh was an old orc, not old enough to be killed by any of the younger orcs with him, but old enough to sense something unnerving about the forest. He stood under a large tree trying to peer deep into the bowels of the old woods. The five younger orcs were impatient and angry he had halted them. Let them wait. Caution kept you alive. Age had bent his once proud seven feet down to about six and a half feet. His muscular torso was moving down into his belly and he was slower then he had been, but he could still take any three of the orcs with him.

Gorsh raised a wicked looking axe up to swat an insect that whished past his ear. "Alright lets move," he hissed through rotted yellow teeth. Another insect brushed past his ear and there was a thump behind him. He turned to see an orc had fallen to his knees. The warrior had a vacant stare, bloodsperm appeared, flowing out of a hole in his neck and he pitched over, face first. "We're attacked," screamed the old orc.

Three of the younger warriors readied themselves while one remained slouched sitting on a rock. The fools asleep, thought Gorsh. An orc banged his sword on the sleeping orcs helmet to wake him, but he just slid of the rock, dead already. The one who tried to wake him suddenly had an arrow sticking out of his neck. He fell over as did an orc standing before him, bloodsperm appearing on his neck where the arrow had passed through to kill the orc behind him. "It can't be," whispered Gorsh. In less then a minute, four warriors were down, killed by unnervingly accurate arrows. "Take cover you fool," he yelled at the remaining orc. The orc raised his sword only to have his arm pinned to a tree by an arrow. He howled in pain.

Gorsh needed to move or he was dead, but it was too late. His throat constricted, he raised one warty green hand up to his neck. It wasn't an arrow, it was a noose. The rope tightened and the old warrior was lifted to his toes, gasping for breath that eluded him. A tall, lean figure slid down the other end of the rope and the noose tightened even more. "It can't be... you extinct," Gorsh gasped.

"No, there's one left," said Hawksil through gritted teeth as he pulled the noose tighter.

"Not... lik... this." Gorsh's vision was fading, things were going black, very little air left to speak. This was a coward's death. Gorsh had slain dozens of orcs, five humans, two dwarves, and even a forest ogre. "Kill... me... steel."

Hawksil understood. He drew his sword, stepped back still holding the rope and swung forward. Gorsh's body hit the ground seconds before his head. The elf agilely landed on his feet as the tension in the rope slackened. The remaing orc was howling with pain trying to pull the arrow holding his arm pinned out of the tree. He hadn't even dropped his sword. Just as the ugly creature thought of snapping the arrow, Hawksil pulled a three bladed throwing dagger from his belt and let fly.


Suzara unhooked the finely crafted gold chain holding her breast plates on and removed them freeing her large breasts. The gold loincloth followed and she proceeded to remove all her husband's wealth from her body. Her skin was very pale from being covered by her cloak when in the sunlight. Her nipples were large, but faint blending into her skin. She yearned for the elf, but deep down wanted to remain loyal to her husband. It was a high price to pay, but then her husband could already be dead for all she knew.

"You're very beautiful."

"Thank you," she replied. The elf had jumped down from the tree, his feet not making a sound as he landed ten feet from her. She didn't know how long he had been watching her, but the bulges in his breeches made her think he had watched her strip.

"I see you've readied yourself for me." Hawksil began removing his weapons.

"May I suck you?" Suzara hoped he would be satisfied with her mouth, so that she could remain faithful, though her pussy quivered as he removed his pants.

"Of course, not only may you, but I demand it."

The elf approached her and she watched his cocks swell up. The top appeared fourteen inches and the arched, lower one around ten. There seemed to be about two feet of cock always divided up between the two. He stood before her as she kneeled in the soft moss under the oak, his two plump cock heads bobbing inches from her mouth. Suzara kissed both heads, not sure wear to start. Since the lower would get in the way of her sucking the upper, she decided to start with the lower. She took the upper and gripped it in her hand holding it upwards as her other hand held his undercock steady and she took it in her mouth.

Suzara was a skilled cocksucker, but with a human-sized penis. The elf's size presented a new challenge made worse by the fact that as soon as she took the head down her throat, it suddenly grew two inches making her gag while the upper, shrank a little in her hand. She also noticed his left testicle appeared to grow along with his undercock. She caught her breath and took him back in her mouth while stroking off the overcock with her hand.

Suzara felt like the luckiest woman on Earth at that moment. There was only one elf left in the world and she was the one sucking on one of his precious cocks. She forced herself to swallow more, managing ten inches, twice as much as her husband had. "By Spermes, you can suck cock," moaned the elf grabbing her hair and guiding her head. She felt proud he was pleased with her abilities. His cocks were swelling. Her belly craved more sperm and soon she got what she craved.

It wasn't like the blast that hit her face when his cock was two feet, but the first jet was enough to sting the back of her throat as her belly quickly filled with a spreading warmth. Her belly was soon full and she pulled back, cum overflowing her mouth and pouring down her chin. His undercock hadn't even finsihed cumming when the one in her hand began jerking uncontrollably. A wave of hot goo suddenly coated her hair and splattered on her back. "Sooo good," she moaned smacking her cum soaked lips.

"Too long," said Hawksil stepping away from her and resting against the thick trunk of the oak to catch his breath.

Suzara returned to the stream to bath in the cold water once again. The hot sperm in her belly kept her warm and the sperm on her skin took a long time to cool. "Why two cocks?" she asked.

Hawksil was resting under the tree watching her bath. "Because elven women have two wombs of course," he replied. "All Spermes children are gifted with sexual gifts. Orcs have their bloodsperm, Dwarves their ever hard hammer cocks, and elves duo-organs with sperm nectar. You humans do not bear any gifts like this, yet you thrive, I don't understand why."

Suzara was filled with a sense of euphoria as she bathed. The hardships of the day, the attack on her village, even the fact that she might be a widow couldn't depress her. Already she felt hooked on the elf's cock. "I love my husband master elf. I don't wish to be your slut."

"You will be my slut, once I enter you, you will not resist me. You can still love your husband, though he will never truly satisfy you again. You may still get pleasure from your unions."

"I don't understand, the tales..."

"Are greatly exaggerated. They spring from lovesick teenagers who encountered elves in the forest and wished to remain with them. Some we kept as pets."

An image of herself curled up naked at the foot of Hawksil's bed flashed through her mind. It was not an unpleasant thought. The cold water and her continued horniness had her nipples rock hard and glistening with water. It did not go unnoticed by the elf. "I am ready," he said.

Suzara looked up thinking he was ready to travel, but he was still naked. "How can this be?" she gasped. His cocks were erect again, a straight foot long monster and a curved one protruding from his crotch. Elves recovered much faster then men!

"Come I am ready. Get on all fours before me."

Suzara felt as if she were enthralled by those cocks. She rose up from the stream, never taking her eyes from his penises as she walked over to him and obeyed.

Suzara stared off into space as his hands touched her hips. He was guiding one penis towards her pussy which was now dripping with more then just water. She felt the head slide up her labia, then it was putting pressure on her pussy. Her labia parted, the opening growing wider as the head pushed in. "By my ancestors, it's big, too big." Suzara almost panicked as an image of his cock suddenly turning two feet long entered her head. Luckily, it wasn't that big, just a lot bigger then what she was used to.

Hawksil was working his cock in and out of her, soon going deeper then her husband ever had. He was fucking her with the overpenis, she could see the undercock through her heavily swinging breasts. It stuck out from her crotch like it was her own penis. The slit on the end, opened and closed as if impatient for a chance at her pussy. She watched it slowly withdraw as he pulled his other penis out.

Suzara felt empty without his big cock in her, but she was soon stuffed again as the undercock entered her. The upper one now rested along the crack of her ass. "Oh that's good master elf," she moaned. Her pussy had stretched out around the invader and now that she was used to it, the pleasure started taking over. "Oh my sir, I think I'm going to cum. Oh yes, it's happen... cumming." Suzara shuddered with pleasure and she felt her juices dripping down her thighs. "That was a big one."

"That was nothing. Human women are capable of a lot more." Hawksil pulled his lower one out and pushed the upper one back in, working it around in her pussy a couple thrusts. "You're about to find out how good it can get." The elf released her hips and guided his undercock's head back towards her pussy lips while lining up the overcock's head with her anus.

"What are you doing?" she asked panicing. "Not there, you're too big." Suzara gritted her teeth as the plump cock head pushed against her anus, stretching it out until she thought it would tear, then it was in. The healing powers of all the sperm in her belly dampened her pain as the head plowed deeper. It suddenly retreated an inch and the one in her pussy stabbed forward as the cocks adjusted to her size. They apeared to grow to fit whatever cavity they were placed in from the circle she had made with her hands when jerking him off to her tight little anus. The sperm in her body numbed the pain and Suzara found herself pushing back into the elf. "It does feel good master." His cocks plowed forward and soon she had taken them both.

Hawksil began fucking her hard. He pulled his cocks out, slamming his hips forward. His size, speed, and endurance all superior to a human's. Suzara caught their reflection in the stream's water. His hips were a blur like a hummingbird's wings. Her thighs began stinging from the constant slapping of his big, heavy balls, but it was a minor annoyance compared with the pleasure coming out of her pussy.

The orgasms came in a rapid series, getting bigger and faster until they blurred together into one long continuous orgasm. There was a ringing in her ears, her own scream of pleasure. If there had been orcs nearby, surely they would have been able to sneak up on the lovers. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, he came, both cocks spraying their copious loads deep within her bowels and womb. Her orgasm was gigantic, an orgasm on top of her continous orgasms. Suzara's arms gave out and she fell face down in the moss, the elf still pumping his cocks into her upthrust ass.

It was raining when she came to. It was a hot rain, a hot gooey rain that splattered on her back and in her hair. The elf's cum. His cocks were shooting their last wads across her prone body. "You're a good fuck human, you may have some of Spermes' seed in you afterall," said Hawksil.

Suzara wanted to collapse on the moss and sleep for a month, but the sperm in her belly gave her the strength to carry on. For the last time that day, she struggled to her feet and made her way to the cold water to clean his cum off. She finished and walked over to her gold adornments, slowly dressing.

"Come, lets go see what's left of your village. First, we need to find your head covering."


Chapter 2

Oblag shuffled his huge booted feet and looked longingly back into Fiswen. Smoke rose from a few burning buildings and he could hear the occassional clash of steel, battle cries, or the screams of mercy from captured women. The orc next to him growled mornfully wishing he too were joining in on the fun. The battle hadn't been going as well as expected, a large, armed party of humans had been out hunting and caught the orcs mid-pillage. Now, the village was split into spheres of control and many human women had made it to the human controlled areas.

"Pussy!" The orc beside him shouted suddenly.

"Cocksucker," replied Oblag drawing a barbed axe from his belt.

"Not you stupid, a pussy, coming up the road."

Oblag looked down the street. A Bedwin woman had come out of the woods, moving slowly towards the city. Like all Bedwin a cloak covered her entire body to hide her husband's wealth. "Ragnarok's cock! A woman, and she's coming this way. I get her pussy."

The other gate guard looked about to protest, but backed down for Oblag was the bigger male. "I get her mouth then... and her ass."

"Done. I've been waiting ten winters for some pussy." Orc women were so few these days, that neither orc had ever been with a woman. The few raids they had previously joined, had netted little plunder. "Hope she's got big tits."

"Most Bedwin bitches do. Shit, my cock's hard already."

"Mine too, lets get her." Oblag and the other orc started walking towards the unsuspecting woman. They were both limping from their hardons until undoing their breeches and freeing their big cocks. Oblag was proud to see he was the bigger male in more ways then one. The other's cock looked under eleven inches and his own passed a foot in length, above average for an orc warrior. He couldn't wait to see if pussy felt as good as he was told.

Both orcs died virgins.

The other orc reached her first. The Bedwin suddenly sprouted steel from under her cloak and Oblag watched a jet of bloodsperm shoot up from where the orc's head had been. He didn't even get his axe out before a throwing dagger took him in the forehead knocking his helmet off. Oblag fell to his knees in time to see the Bedwin pull of her headpiece. He thanked Ragnarok, he hadn't been killed by a mere woman when he saw the narrow male face with pointy ears just before he died.


Hawksil took off the rest of the cloak as Suzara ran out of the forest carrying his bow and quiver. The woman was nude, but for the gold covering her body. She looked uncomfortable being revealed in public and swiftly ran to retrieve her cloak. "Not quite yet Suzara. Keep your clothes off."

Suzara didn't complain. She was completely infatuated with the elf's two cocks and hadn't argued with him the whole way to the village. Even now, she wished she were back by the stream fucking him even with her town on fire and her husband missing somewhere in there.

They ran the whole way here, probably twenty miles with only a short nap last night and a brief stop. Hawksil's cum had given her the strength to keep up with him and she had swallowed another load this morning after napping. She still felt refreshed and energetic.

They stopped in a small cave outside his valley and the elf had retrieved a chain male coat which glittered silver and gold in the sunlight when he put it on. It looked brand new, but Hawksil had explained he'd put it there for safekeeping fifty years before when he'd exiled himself to the valley to meditate. It hung over his buckskin breeches and he covered the chain with his shirt as well as his cloak. The cloak was hooded and always seemed to blend in with his surroundings, whether forest or stone.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.