Best of Friends - Cover

Best of Friends

by Alden Bradley

Copyright© 2002 by Alden Bradley

Erotica Sex Story: Best friends explore new facets of intimacy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   .

The four of us were sitting in a booth at the local waffle house late one night when Carolyn broached the subject.

"Has anybody else considered the four of us swapping?"

"Swapping what?" my husband asked.

"Mates, you dolt," Carolyn shot at him.

"You're kidding," I said. "Tell me you're kidding."

"We've been fucking around together for, what, four years?" Carolyn said. "The four of us. We do everything together. Why not this?"

"Chill out, Carolyn," her husband, Bob told her.

"I'm fine," Carolyn retorted. "I was just wondering if anybody else had thought about it." She leveled her eyes on me. "Aren't we the best of friends?"

Carolyn is short, maybe five-four. She wears her blonde hair long, but usually in a wrap or bun. Lately, I'd noticed she'd taken to silky blouses, frilly bras you could see under the blouses, and wearing her hair long. Her skirts were short and usually had slits to show off her tanned and strong thighs. Carolyn had the legs to show off. I envied her their curve and development.

As for me, I'm taller, close to five-seven. Dark hair, cut short because it's easier to take care of. Russ claims I've got great tits. They're 36D's. I don't look bad for a woman of thirty-three. My belly's got a little pouch, but it's smooth. I think my hips are a bit wide, but Russ says they're great for hanging on to.

Russ has the same hair color as mine. But, where my eyes are dark, he's got azure blue eyes. Those eyes transfixed me when I first met him. I just melted. He's not very tall, only about five-six. But, he plays racquetball all the time. He's nicely shaped by his exercise, and incredibly considerate. He's the perfect guy for me.

Bob was a handsome guy, there was no denying it. At one time a jock at a minor college, he was six foot and well built, probably the result of swimming laps in his pool every day or so. He had short, blond hair, a nice smile, good white teeth, and a package that his swimsuit showed off well. But, in truth, though I'd wondered, the thought of screwing him hadn't entered my mind, really. Until very recently.

I looked at Russ, my husband. He had a smirk on his face.

"Yeah," I said, more in anger at Russ' snide smile than anything. "I've sort of wondered what it would be like with Bob."

Russ' smirk disappeared. "You have?"

"Sure. He looks good in that swimsuit. I told you that."

"Would you be pissed off, Russ?" Carolyn probed him.

Russ shrugged. "I don't know."

Bob frowned. "I think this has gone far enough. We're about to start a fight."

"No we're not," Carolyn said. "We're having an adult discussion."

Bob snorted.

"I'll bet you," Carolyn continued, "that I can keep Russ busy enough that he wouldn't get pissed off."

"Carolyn," Bob said, somewhat more subdued, "this is making everybody uncomfortable?"

"Oh, come off it, Tiger. You want her, too. Be a man. Confess."

Bob looked across the table at me. He smiled gingerly. Then he shrugged.

"Sure," he said, affably. "Deena's a babe."

I blushed. I could feel the hotness in my face.

"See," Carolyn stated triumphantly. "We've all been thinking about it. Let's do it."

"Wait a minute," I protested.

"What?" she said. "Let's go back to our place and just do it. Bob, you take Deena with you and I'll ride with Russ."

"I didn't say I wanted to," Russ offered.

"Honey," Carolyn told him, "inside of ten minutes, you'll be fine. I promise."

"Wait just a goddamned minute," I said, louder.

"What?" Carolyn was just as loud as I had been.

"This," I started, then struggled for the right words. "I'm not sure this is a good idea."

Now Carolyn was exasperated. "What the hell is the matter with you, Deena?"

"Maybe she's has some real concerns. Maybe she's afraid, Carolyn," Bob offered. He sounded genuine...

"Is that it? Are you afraid? What are you afraid of?" Carolyn asked, impatience snapping off the words.

How could I explain all the emotions roiling around within me? Fear was certainly one of them. Uncertainty was in there, too. There was also a tinge of excitement, the possibility of tasting forbidden fruits. But, I was worried about Russ. I admitted to myself I was unsure of him. Would he forsake me for this blonde vixen who claimed to be my friend?

"Yeah, there's some of that," I admitted. "I mean, what's going to happen to us?"

Carolyn fixed her gaze on me. Her blue eyes were sparkling, but her face looked absolutely serene.

"We're going to get laid, Dee," she said. "That's all."

"It's not that simple. It can't be that simple. Everything will change. It always does."

"What are you talking about?"

"Pick any of our friends who's had an affair. Just look at them. They're different. Their relationships are different. Somebody always gets hurt."

"I didn't say I wanted to do this," Russ said, again, surprising me.

"Shut the fuck up, Russ," I said, nastily. "You and I both know the truth."

The truth was that Carolyn fascinated my husband.

"If she wasn't married, and I wasn't married to you," he'd confessed to me, "I'd put a four engine rush on her."

It hurt. He'd tried to salve my injury.

"I'd never do it now, though," he said "I'm married to you, Deena. That's the most important thing to me."

We used humor to recover. I teased him about it. Every time I did, he would profess that he wouldn't pursue her. I took to calling her his "Golden Goddess." She was the unassailable icon of his fantasy. Now, all of a sudden, she was available, it seemed. It made me a little uncomfortable.

"We all know the truth," Bob said, his face in a gentle, sympathetic smile.

"Really," Carolyn agreed.

"Really?" Russ sounded astonished.

"All our little bedroom secrets are coming out," Carolyn laughed, breaking some of the tension. "We've all got the hots for each other. We've all used the fantasies of one another to spark up our bedroom activities. Haven't we?"

"We have," Bob confirmed.

"I blindfold him," she told me, "and tell him to imagine it's you that's riding him. He loves it. Sometimes he returns the favor, telling me it's Russ's cock pumping into me. It's the absolute hottest."

"Don't you guys do the same?" Bob asked.

"Kind of," Russ admitted, smiling at me. "Tell them about the dream."

"I was mortified, at first," I began. "I've never had a thought about being unfaithful to Russ. But, I did have this dream that Bob came out of the pool one day. He was walking toward me and was suddenly naked. When I looked down at myself, I was naked, too. He made love to me right there behind the pool shed, on the grass."

"No shit," Bob said.

I nodded.

"How was I?"

"Please," I begged him. "It was a dream."

"So, it was good."

"Yeah."

"See?" Carolyn said. "We've all played this out before, consciously or subconsciously. We're friends. We're even more than that. We're best of friends. We're just going to have some fun together."

My doubts stayed solid. "I can't do this," I told them. "I just can't."

Bob took up the argument. "I'd be the last one to pressure you to do something you don't want to, Dee. You know that. But, I'd really like to hear what you're thinking."

"What I'm thinking is that this will damage us," I began. "It will change our relationship. It will ruin our relationship. We won't ever be able to trust one another again."

"Hey, wait a minute," Carolyn cut in. "We're not talking about cheating, here. Nobody's going to go sneaking around screwing somebody and destroying trust. We're talking about is expanding our relationship and having a good time together. All of us."

The emotions were boiling up within me. It's the damnedest thing. Any strong emotion makes me weep. I can't control it. I absolutely hate it. I know people think I'm weak, but that's not it. I just weep when I feel something strongly. Like now.

As the tears pooled in my eyes and spilled over, I confessed my strongest fears.

"Russ is already in love with you, Carolyn. Don't you think this would reinforce that?"

"Oh, for corn sake, Dee," she scoffed.

"It's true," I protested, dabbing at my eyes with a napkin. "He's been in love with you for just forever."

"Of course he is," Bob said. "But, that doesn't mean he doesn't love you. Does it, Russ?"

"No." Russ looked cowed.

"What the hell does that mean," I snarled at him. "No? No, what? No, you don't love me?"

Russ exhaled a long, exasperated sigh. "It means, no, of course I love you. I love you, Dee. Always have. Always will. Maybe we ought to just go home."

Bob threw up a hand to tell Russ to wait. "And," he said, "he loves Carolyn, too. We all do. In the same way as we all love you, Dee. Hey! We're friends. We love each other."

That really got my waterworks going. What had been the occasional dribble and drip turned into a steady stream.

"I know we are," I sobbed. "Oh, goddamn it! I hate it when this happens!"

"Really!" Carolyn snapped.

That started me to giggling. So, there I sat, weeping and giggling at the same time. Everybody else started chuckling as well. The intense tension was broken.

Bob knelt next to me. He gave me a gentle little kiss on the temple and put his lips next to my ear.

"See, Dee. I love you, too," he whispered. "And I'd like nothing better than to hold you in my arms and to make that dream you had come true."

The image of that dream crashed back into my mind. The waterworks switched location. Suddenly, I had the sensation of sitting on a damp little cushion.

So, we did it. Just like Carolyn said, I went with Bob. Russ stopped to pay the tab and Carolyn stayed with him.

I climbed into the passenger seat of Bob's car and snapped my seatbelt. He started it up, put it in reverse and backed out of the parking space. When we were headed toward his place he looked at me and smiled.

"You know, I've been waiting for this," he admitted.

"Which part?" I asked. "Carolyn losing her mind or the prospect of screwing me?"

He laughed. "Well, Carolyn mentioned this to me several weeks ago. When she started wearing those sexier clothes? We've been having some pretty hot sessions talking about making these fantasies a reality."

"You know, I lied," I lied. "Fact it, I really haven't been fantasizing about you."

"Oh." He sounded dejected.

I don't know why I said it. Maybe it was a hold-over from the days of playing hard to get. It seemed important that he didn't think I was creaming for him, even though I had.

"It's okay, though. I think you are good looking. And, I have noticed you in your pool."

"And, there was that dream you had."

"Yeah."

"So, you're going to be okay?"

I made up my mind. I wasn't going to be okay. I was going to have a blast.

"Yeah, Bob. I'm going to be fine. I'm going to enjoy this."

I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed it up and down. I knew that kind of contact would have an effect on him. It was a real signal that I was up for what I knew was going to happen.

We arrived at the house about five minutes before Russ and Carolyn. Bob led me into the kitchen and we made drinks for everyone. When my husband and his wife finally arrived, we took our drinks into the den.

"Put on one of the movies," Carolyn told Bob. "One of the good ones. Then start the stereo. I want to dance."

Bob located a tape and slipped it home in the VCR. Then he picked out a few CDs, slapped them in the changer and started the music.

Carolyn set her drink down and pulled Russ to his feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck and started swaying slowly to the music. Russ had no choice but to sway with her.

"You want to dance?" Bob asked me.

"Sure, why not."

We stood next to Russ and Carolyn and swayed almost in direct opposition to them. Bob's hands wrapped around my waist. It didn't take long before he was feeling up my ass, and pulling me into him. I could feel his member pressing against my leg.

In the background, images flickered on the video. A girl was servicing two guys. She had one cock in each hand and was alternating licking the hard dicks.

"Mmmm," Carolyn hummed. "I like that. I like the feeling that you want me."

It was obvious Russ' member was straining to get out of his pants.

Carolyn dropped her hands to Russ' chest and started undoing the buttons on his shirt. I looked up to Bob's face and saw him watching her undress my husband. The lower she got with the buttons on Russ' shirt, the harder Bob pulled my hips into his. I lay my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck. He smelled wonderful.

"I'm going to like this," I whispered in his ear.

Bob twisted his head down and our lips met in a first, tentative kiss. The second had no hesitation in it at all. Bob's tongue split my lips and I sucked it into my mouth. I laved it with my own, holding him with suction and moving mine all around his. When he withdrew it, mine followed and I slid it all around his mouth, feeling his sharp teeth and warm mouth.

Carolyn had Russ' shirt and T-shirt off. She was busy nibbling at his nipples. I heard Russ gasp with the sensation. I'd never done that with him. I didn't realize his nipples were so sensitive. I'd have to remember that.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.