Sally the Sixth Form Slut - Cover

Sally the Sixth Form Slut

Copyright© 2002 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - if you like this and tell me, i'll take it further, it's all about a teenage schoolgirl, her loves and her blossoming sexuality

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was the last day of term before the long summer break and things couldn't have turned out better as far as I was concerned.

Mum and dad were going away for the weekend and would be back by the time I got home again, they'd been in a remarkably good mood for a change, probably because they were going to a hotel in London with a couple they'd met on the internet!

I'd gone into their history one night when they were out and found their profiles on a swinger's site, dad described himself as straight (phew, that was a relief) good looking and a long stayer, I already knew that bit from all the nights I'd heard them at it for ages while they thought I was asleep.

Mum's though was a real eye opener, busty blonde and bisexual, was how she described herself, with pierced clitoris and nipples!

In her likes and dislikes columns, she'd added that she was completely shaven and loved other bald pussies, she liked, sexy underwear, fisting, water sports, anal, oral (lots of it) and public flashing!

"I'd like to stand in a crowded pub, while another sexy woman plays with my pussy and tells me exactly how dirty she's going to be with me. Also I once went to the loo in a pub with my best friend, we watched each other pee through our panties, then exchanged them and spent the rest of the evening feeling each other's wetness between our legs!"

"My husband likes to watch me being fucked by more than one man as well" she added, "And likes me to come home to him full of other men's spunk"

Wow, it seemed like my prim and proper, part-time secretary in a legal firm and part-time housewife cum mother was a right little goer, Still it explained where I got my sexuality from, there wasn't one of those things she'd mentioned that I hadn't done (and enjoyed them too) after I closed the site down and hid my own history from them, I went to bed and masturbated with my head full of thoughts of mum flashing her pussy in a bar, but the image that sent me over the top into my orgasm was of mum squatting down, grinding her leaking pussy into some woman's face whilst giving her husband a blow job!

I had more time on the site the next time they went out and I found a whole load of Polaroid photographs they'd taken of themselves with other couples.

Most were of mum with other women, but there were some of her looking at the camera with a cock in her mouth and sperm running down her chin, my favourite was her squatting over a woman and peeing into her mouth whilst smiling at the camera!

They both gave me long list of do's and don'ts for the weekend, but then amazed me by telling me I could have a friend or two round,

"But no parties" Dad added in his more usual stern manner and then gave me an extra twenty pounds pocket money.

"Ok daddy" I gave him my prettiest smile and sat on his knee for a hug and a kiss before leaving for school, mum got a big kiss as well of course and I couldn't help thinking of her locked in a deep tonsil search with another woman while the two men looked on and played with themselves!

Paul, my boyfriend met me at the end of the street as usual and we walked the long way through the woods to school, we were eager to get to grips with each other as always, but we couldn't risk being late on that particular day, because if everyone arrived on time, the head master had promised to dismiss the whole school at lunch time, so we had to settle for a quick snog instead, I did treat him though by taking my panties off and letting him hold them while watching me peeing standing up with my legs wide apart!

"Don't forget these" he smiled as he handed my panties back, but I shook my head and laughed,

"Keep them for me, you can help be back into them later"

My best friend Kelly wasn't a happy bunny that morning, her boyfriend had got to go straight home after school to set off on holiday with his parents.

"There won't even be time for a quick shag" she moaned at me as we settled down at our adjacent desks, "My vibrator will be worn out soon!"

I told her what I'd done in the woods and just as I knew she would, the horny bitch slipped a hand under my skirt to find out if I was telling the truth or not.

"Ooh you fucking slut" she giggled and slid a finger in between my pussy lips.

Kelly and me had often enjoyed each other on sleepovers and like me, she loved pussy almost as much as cock, but unfortunately the class room wasn't the right place for what we both would have liked to do, so we reluctantly pulled apart and got on with passing the last few hours of the term.

Finally the bell rang and we were finished, Kelly dashed off to see if she could persuade her boyfriend to be just a few minutes late and I met up again with Paul at the gates.

"Enjoy the panties?" I laughed and he blushed deeply,

"I only sniffed them" he protested, "I saved myself for you"

I giggled and said, "Well I've saved something for you too"

"What?"

"A secret, I was going to tell you this morning, but you'd have had a hard on all day!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.