Greenhouse Effect - Cover

Greenhouse Effect

Copyright© 2002 by avatar302

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Conniving shopper gets a deal that she never bargained for. Fourth story in a series

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Masturbation   Violence  

Jasmine delicately stroked the dusky blue eye shadow onto her right eyelid. She fluttered both of her dark chocolate colored eyes for an instant then studied her long full lashes for any traces of the color. Satisfied, the athletically built lady then raised a tube of coral hued lipstick to her sensuously full lips.

Jasmine's had naturally rich copper-colored skin that was the constant envy of her suntan yearning friends. Her delicate cheekbones had already been feathered with a gentle blush that radiated from her hairline, just above her ears, to her perfect chin. The image in the mirror reflected the face of a beautiful woman, with fine racial accents both Asian and Nubian, framed in a silken shoulder-length mid-night mane. She practiced her seductive smile momentarily. One corner of her mouth rode slightly above the other as her eyes flashed the twinkle of a promise.

The sundress Jasmine wore was striped vertically with alternate ivory and navy blue bands. The light garment was painted over her sumptuous curves. She reached up to her bosom to adjust her 34C bra to adjust for comfort and also the concealment of its thin black straps beneath the thicker straps of the dress. Her cleavage rose out and against the straight cut top of the low neckline. Jasmine cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them together, drawing a finger slowly over each fabric-covered nipple. Shivers of excitement telegraphed along each side of her back, parallel to her spine and nesting finally into her quivering buttocks.

As she spun around to assess her appearance from behind, Jasmine's mind was dwelling upon the fact that it had been three long weeks since she had lain with a man. If all went smoothly this afternoon, she knew that her hungers would be satiated tonight, at least physically.

Jasmine stepped away from the mirror, and instantly tugged her sundress down in the back, over the fertile swell of her thirty-six inch hips and thick muscular hocks, so that its bottom hem aligned evenly an inch above her knees. The fabric's printed stripes flared from an inch wide at her tight waist, to almost an inch and a half in width as they continued their journey across Jasmine's lush flanks.

Turning to face the mirror again, she took two more steps backwards and received a full view of her five foot six inch stature. Jasmine admired her muscular legs, the ivory sandals she wore were slightly heeled causing her calves to show their sinuous strength. In the backdrop was a wall of various ferns, vines and equatorial plants.

In fact, almost every wall in Jasmine's townhouse was adorned in the same tiered rainforest decor. Her plants were her passion. Jasmine was a well-paid registered nurse, twenty-five years old and quite able and willing to spend her free time nurturing the indoor garden that she so loved. Her main hobby was horticulture, and she focused on tropical exotics. Her second hobby might have been called shopping. She and her best friend Diane called it hunting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.