Vacation Sex School - Cover

Vacation Sex School

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 5: Shelby

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Shelby - Mike winds up teaching the girls of Rosemont High about sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

"Ready for the last girl?" It was Sarah.

"Yeah, I guess so. Tell the truth I'm kind of disappointed that I'm meeting the last girl. It has been incredibly sexy knowing that there was a mystery girl that I was going to be meeting for sex. First Leslie, then Caitlin and Crissi. After I meet Shelby there won't be any other girls to look forward to."

"Well, if you'd rather not meet her..."

"Oh NO. I didn't mean that. I want to meet her. Do you know what she wants?"

"No, she hasn't told us anything. It's not like she's a virgin. But I think she's scared. Anyway, she's coming over. Talk to you later. Oh yeah, we like Crissi's story too, especially the fur handcuffs. I knew you were a pervert."

"Hey, those aren't mine. Really."

"Um Uh. Make sure Shelby has some hot ones for us. Bye."

"Bye." So Shelby is scared. Well, I'll take my time and work on the romance stuff. She was going to spend the night this first night so there was no rush.

Shelby showed up at five dressed to kill. She was tall and thin with small breasts and long shapely legs. The black dress highlighted her medium length blonde hair, which I tactfully didn't notice was bleached. She was wearing a little too much makeup for my tastes. I excused myself and got fancy myself and off we went to Chez Expensive. Waiter and busboys in tuxes, fine linen, china and crystal and an elegant menu were the order of the evening. I could tell Shelby was suitably impressed. I knew when she showed up in the elegant black evening dress what she really wanted. She wanted to be valued. This was the place. We had a booth in a darkened corner where we could see the room but most people missed us. Dinner was excellent and we shared some wine. The waiter removed her glass when he brought the bottle so we shared from mine. Near the end of the evening I had just taken a sip when Shelby reached out, her hand on mine and looking into my eyes, brought the glass to her lips for a sip. I knew it would be fine when she did that. It was the signal.

Back at my place we sat in the front room in candlelight. I pulled her over to me and suddenly the mood changed from an atmosphere of suppressed sensuality to frostiness. I noted it immediately.

"Shelby, what's going on? We were having such a good time and now, it's like a wall has gone up. I want you to have a good time."

"That's the problem."

"Having a good time?" I asked. "Lay it on the table."

"Yes. You see. All the other girls have come over and had good times. Even Crissi and she told us it was her first time. Sarah is like, so I told you so. And all the others are saying she was so right. And I don't want to." Her lower lip was trembling.

I took her hand. "Shelby, you don't have to."

"But I made you take me out and you took me to a perfect place and we had a wonderful dinner and you were romantic just like the girls said and it's like I promised I would."

"Sweetie, I would never want you to make love to me when you didn't want to. Sex is only fun when it's a sharing giving thing. It is ugly when it's forced. You probably don't want to go home now because everybody would know right?" She shook her head yes. "I have an extra bedroom. You can stay there tonight."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's no problem. But I do have a question. Why did you agree to come over if you were so opposed?"

"Can I trust you?"

"You might as well because you are trusting me already not to tell the other girls."

"Yeah that's true. Well, when Sarah and then Caitlin first did it with their boyfriends I kinda told the girls that I did it too. But I didn't. So they all think I've done it. But I knew if I came over here you'd know I was a virgin and I didn't want them to know I had been lying. Crissi was okay 'cuz she never said she had done it. She could tell them what it was like her first time. But if you told them it was my first time that would be too embarrassing."

"Shelby, have I told any of the girls anything about what you guys have done with me?"

She thought for a second. "No. It's been the girls."

"Right. Anything we do is between us unless you tell. Maybe this is your chance to be able to tell them what it was like and you won't have to lie. Just leave out the virgin part and you can be square with your friends again."

She looked thoughtful. "But I'm still nervous."

"It's okay to be nervous. People are always nervous at the unknown. But what is a shame is letting so much pleasure slip away just because you're nervous. You know how happy Crissi was after. You would be just the same."

"You'll stop if I say to?"

"Of course. But I hope you'll be saying yes. I want to say yes with you. You are very beautiful. I was so happy at the restaurant. You looked beautiful and elegant on my arm when we went it. All the other guys in there were envious of me. I'd like to spend these days with you and take you out every night."

"Okay. I really did get hot listening to Sarah and Caitlin and Leslie and when Crissi said how easy it was with you and how you made it good... that's why I came tonight. I guess I was hoping you'd talk me into it."

"Should I twist your arm?"

"No, just kiss me like you really care for me."

I leaned over and put my hand on her face and guided her lips to mine. Right before they touched I said, "Sweetheart, I really do care for you. You are very special." I kissed her. I meant it. She melted against me. We kissed some more and I led her toward the bedroom. I had the bed turned down and a candle burning along with some soft music playing. She came to me by the bed and we kissed as we slowly removed each other's clothes. She kicked off her sandals, which added three inches to my height. I unzipped her dress and she let it fall to the floor. I pulled off my tie and unbuttoned the shirt. She rubbed her hands on my chest as I reached around to undo her bra. She shrugged it off and I noticed she didn't really need it. She had small firm tits, which were perfectly formed and small areolas and prominent nipples. Great tits. I reached down and ran my hands under her hose and panties and helped her skin out of them. My pants followed and we were naked. I took her in my arms again and my erect cock was pressing against her belly. She pressed and rubbed herself against this new thing.

Still kissing I led her to the bed and we lay side by side. More touching and caressing and I could tell she was ready for more. I slid a hand down and cupped her breast. Her kiss intensified. I fondled her other breast. Kissing down to her neck she moaned and ran her hands along my back. I found her tit with my lips and nuzzled it licking and then sucking. I worked back and forth between her tits. Back up for more kisses as I fondled her tits and then back down for more licking and suckling.

I licked down her belly untill I reached her triangle of Venus, a dark patch in the shape of a little vee. I kissed around the side and down to the point where her thigh met her body. I licked along that crease and toward her pussy. Her legs parted revealing her labia. I pushed her legs apart and settled between them staring at my goal. Is there any moment better than that electrifying moment when you first kiss a woman you have never kissed before, first lick a woman you have never licked before or first fuck a woman you have never fucked before? I lapped my tongue along her slit tasting her for the first time. Heaven. Her lips spread at my touch and I tasted her sweet girl juice. I thought about pushing my finger in and remembered she was a virgin. Oh yes. Save that first penetration for later.

I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and lapped at her button while massaging around it with my lips. Shelby shuddered with the intense pleasures coursing through her body. She was getting wet. I rubbed her juices around until the wetness covered her entire pussy. When she started bucking against my face I was ready. I rose up until my cock was lined up with her cunt. I slid it along her gash wetting the head and let it settle in her vagina. I kissed her and she responded passionately. I let the head of my cock penetrate. Her labia parted and I felt them stretch to accommodate the intruder. Shelby moaned a little but didn't say anything. I started moving back and forth letting my cock become covered with her lubricant while sinking in millimeter by millimeter. When I was well oiled I let my cock slid down until it met the barrier of her hymen. I kissed her again and let my hips drop. She tensed as the head of my cock ripped the barrier and plunged down into her tight hole and a look of sharp pain crossed her face.

"Are you ok?" I asked. I let my hips move in a small circle so I was brushing her clitoris.

"Yes, it hurt for a second. Hmm, but it is already feeling better. God, I feel so full. Hmm, yes and the way you are rubbing feels nice. I'm not a virgin. So this is what it feels like?" She looked up at me and we kissed. "I like it. I like doing you."

I kissed her and said, "I like making love to you. It feels so good to be inside you, sharing myself with you and making you feel good." I started a broader motion as I was talking. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on the new sensations surging in her body. I kept up a slow deep stroke. I wanted her first time to be one she remembered. I varied the tempo a little as we fucked. Sweat broke out as we kept it up. My muscles started to feel the stress of this long slow fucking. Shelby's mouth was open and her breathing was rough. I felt her tense under me and she went rigid. I plowed into her and ground against her clitoris. She moaned and she grabbed my arms. I felt her fingers dig in as I pumped. I had been holding back so long that when I let go my balls went into immediate spasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.