Vacation Sex School - Cover

Vacation Sex School

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 3: Caitlin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Caitlin - Mike winds up teaching the girls of Rosemont High about sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

Sarah called me midday. "You ready for Caitlin?"

"More than ready." I answered.

"Yeah. Leslie told us how she stood you up."

"Oh, she had her reasons." I said obliquely.

"Well, I think she should have gone through with it. She knew she had a boyfriend when she agreed. But you should have seen the other girls when she described her multiple O's. Even I was jealous. Wow. Crissi sounded like she was thinking about it now. Shelby turned pale. I think she's changing her mind. Pretty impressive." I laughed. "Caitlin just smiled when Leslie was done and said she could do better. You better be ready."

"Send her my way."

"Oh yeah. Caitlin is a Mexican food addict. And she likes Hip Hop." Hip Hop? Oh well. I can handle the Mexican food.

An hour later I opened the door. I saw Sarah driving away with Leslie. On my doorstep was Caitlin. She was maybe 4'10 and 85 pounds, very slim hips and almost no tits that I could see with a young looking face. She looked maybe twelve not seventeen. But the surprise was, she was Japanese. So much for my figuring things out from a name.

"Hi."

"I'm Caitlin."

"Please come in." We talked for a while. I had trouble getting the conversation going until I hit on sports. Turns out she is a sports-a-holic because her dad never had a son and Caitlin became his outlet for sports. She knew more about baseball stats and the latest NFL trade than I did. The time flew because it was a subject we both loved and knew.

I finally said we needed to go get dinner and we talked all the way to the restaurant, through the Mexican dinner (she had the home made tamales) and then back to my place. We were still talking when we got back to my place.

She looked at her watch, "Shit, we gotta hurry. I have to be home tonight and if we don't hurry I'll miss out. Oh man. You know what the girls would say if I told them all we did was talk sports? They gave Leslie hell. I'd really get it." You know what they say, when a woman wants it a wise man cooperates with the inevitable. This luscious little woman wanted me and I would have to cooperate.

I stood and said "C'mon," and led her to the bedroom. "What do you want to do? This is your lesson after all."

"I know you want to do it, you know, uh intercourse. Um, but I tried that. But I could never get Ryan, he was my boyfriend, to well kiss me down there. He wanted me to give him head but he wouldn't even get close to me. When Sarah described what you did to her that was all I could think about. We got two more days. We could go all the way tomorrow."

"Caitlin, I'd love to go down on you. I love to have oral sex giving and receiving. Don't think that only intercourse is sex. It's all sex. Sometimes it's fun to have the two people just lie together and masturbate each other." She looked a little startled. "Yeah, that's sex too. The whole point is to do what pleases you and pleases the person you are with. That's today's lesson. Come here."

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her into my lap. She was so light I hardly knew she was sitting on my lap. We kissed and I stroked her back and neck. I worked my hands down until I was cupping her ass. Then I worked my hands under until I was cupping her mound through the jeans. She was getting into it now. I unbuttoned her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and she didn't need one. Her tits were just small bumps but her nipples were full grown and erect. I bent down and took her nipple in my mouth. It got even harder. I pulled her shirt off and had her lie down. I unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off along with her panties. I quickly threw off my clothes. God she looked young. Because she was small with such small breasts, narrow hips and almost no bush she looked even younger now. I actually thought for a second that I shouldn't be doing her. She was too young. But then I remembered, she's already done it with this Ryan character and she's seventeen. She just looks young.

I lay down next to her and kissed her. I worked south nibbling her neck and down to her nipples. I worked them for a while licking and sucking. I cupped her mound and massaged her. I let my finger dip down into her slit. My fingertip found her hole and entered her. She was wet and I slid in easily. I moved down until my head was level with her snatch. Her inner labia were giant compared to the rest of her and her clitoris stood out at the apex of her slit. I slipped my finger further into her and licked across her clitoris. She jumped at the sudden sensation.

"Oh God," she panted.

I licked her labia avoiding her clitoris for a while and then went back to it. She was ready this time and moaned as I licked her button. Now I concentrated on her clitoris while finger fucking her. She was getting wetter and wetter. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth. Her labia and clitoris filled my mouth.

"Shit, Oh yes. Do it, yes do me."

Her hips bucked against my face and she rolled around in abandoned lust. She was hot so I picked up the pace of my licking and sucking. I attacked her clitoris by licking and sucking and rammed my finger in her slot. Her nearly hairless twat was driving me crazy. I love to suck on a pussy and a sweet smelling tasty pussy like this one had me passionate with lust. I wanted her to cum all over my face. I didn't have to wait long.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Uh, uh, uh," moaning in time with her impending cum she went rigid her head thrown back and dug her hands into my head. "I'm cumming," she screamed. "Yes! Yes! Do me!" I felt her pussy spasm on my finger and I stopped licking and let her come down. "Oh God. It never felt like that before." I pulled my finger from her and gave a last kiss to her sopping pussy. I moved up beside her and watched as she calmed down. "Jesus. I never yelled before like that with Ryan. Wow. The way you licked me was just incredible. Thank you."

We lay like that for a while. She looked so young and vulnerable even though the air reeked of pussy and just minutes before I had my tongue in her pussy while she came. She looked tiny. "Caitlin I can't believe how small you are."

"I know. I hate it. I can still wear my Girl Scout uniform. I haven't grown hardly at all since then."

A sudden thought occurred. Perverted? Yes. Fun? Yes! "Sweetheart, would you do something for me?"

"What?"

"Would you play a game tomorrow? Wear your Girl Scout uniform and when you come to the door pretend you're selling cookies. I'll invite you in and then I'll agree to but your cookies for a special little performance."

"Really? God that seems weird."

"It's called role playing. It's a fun game as long as both people want to do it." I watched her and I could tell the mental wheels were cranking.

"Why not? Okay, I'll do it. Tomorrow we're sleeping over at Crissi's again so I'll stay all night. Can we do other things too?"

"Sure. Anything you want. I need to get you home. Let's get dressed."


Cookies with Caitlin

The doorbell rang at five. I opened the door. "Want to buy some Girl Scout cookies mister?" It was Caitlin in her uniform and she looked exactly like a Girl Scout. She was perfect.

"Certainly. Please come in." I was holding open the door. She came in and I led her to the couch. "Please tell me about your cookies"

"We have the chocolate mint and the butter cookies and the assorted. They're a dollar a box."

"And how many have you sold?"

"Oh just a few. I need to sell a lot." She had the role playing pat. If I didn't know I would have believed she was a Girl Scout.

"Maybe I could help you. How many boxes do most people buy?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.