Mated - Cover

Mated

by Lee

Copyright© 2002 by Lee

Erotica Sex Story: Young woman being chosen by family pet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Rape   Heterosexual   First   Bestiality   .

My husband and I got married at a young age seven years ago.

I was eighteen and he was twenty-two, Harry my husband has been the only Man I have known. Right from the start I found sex to be great, we Never wear cloths at home, we especially enjoy us both being bald.

We have a nice place out of town that is really very private, unless You knew where the place was it is hard to find and see. We both did Allot o nude sun bathing.

The fact that we lived so private my cousin had a beautiful Alaska Malamute, they are part wolf and dog his name was Jr. He was only At two years Jr is a loveable dog. My cousin Helen had to move I know this bother her a Great deal.

Helen felt we would take good care of JR, Helen knew Harry and me Enough to believe we would take JR. We always played with him when She would come visit us and let JR run. An Alaska Malamute gets to Be a very large dog, they are twice the size of a husky. I would Guess JR weigh was around ninety pounds, on all fours he came up to My hips, and when he stood up he was as tall as me. I am five foot Five and weigh ninety eight pounds I have a small frame, small Breast thirty-four B. I do have a tight ass as Harry tells me.

We where always dressed when Helen would come, just being modest.

Helen always had JR with her whenever she would come to our house; and of course we played with Jr around the house. We took JR in and he was just as good now as then, there was one Problem Jr would always stick his nose in my pussy. I would just Push him away and that was it. Harry told me JR like the way I Smell to him and thought it was funny.

Harry also told me Alaska Malamutes mate for life, but not to worry It is only other dogs they go for.

Some times JR was a pain in the ass when I did my housework, Especially when I did the kitchen floor. I was always on my knees And had to keep chasing JR a way. I finally got smart and put JR Outside when I was doing the kitchen. There where times JR would Give my pussy a quick shot of his tongue and it always felt like Electric to me I did like it, only I belong to Harry and I love his Tongue action not the dogs.

As I said I love sex and the feel of Harry's cock in me, I felt full All the time his cock was in me. We did have sex in all the positions Harry could think Of his favorite was always doggy style as he calls it. Harry was a Sales man and did travel allot he would be gone for a day or two Tops. Only with JR here I never worried about being by myself as I Did before we got JR.

Jr would stay very close to me when it was just he and I. I swear He would almost push me over for how close he was. He was just my Protector.

Well Harry was gone I decided to do my house work, it was a warm day So when I put JR out I just closed the screen door the old wood door Type. I was working in the kitchen on the floor when I felt JR lick me.

It was like an electric shock as I did not expect him but the Surprise of his tongue felt so good, so he got in a couple more Licks before I pushed him a way with my foot.

Hell did JR scare me he went past my foot and jumped on me. I tried To stand up only he was way to heavy for me. I even told him to lie Down only that was not doing any good. I tried to swing my arm at Him, I guess JR got tired of my trying to get him off me that he just grabbed my neck in his mouth and Growl low to let me know enough. I was really scared of Jr at this time, as I did not know what to Expect; that is until I felt him start to hump me. I could feel his Doggy cock hit the inside of my leg. I could have sworn Harry told Me they only mess with other dogs. Well I know different JR kept Trying to find my hole, then He pulled me tight with his front paws That scratches the hell out of me. I had hope top make it hard for Jr, only he squeezed My neck. I position my pussy for him.

I then felt his cock start to go in me, then he slip out. I thought Thank god he could not stay in me. Only Jr was not happy he squeezed My neck a little more so I push back for him to get his cocks deeper in me. I thought I was going to Die his cock felt much wider and longer then Harry's cock only a dog was doing it tome.

It did start to feel good I never knew a big cock would feel so good in me, and a dog cock at that.

I kept pushing back to try to get all that doggy cock in me. The Pressure of his cock going in me did start to hurt me I started To feel some thing big trying to go in me so I help JR to get his cock in as my body.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.