I'll Do Anything for You - Cover

I'll Do Anything for You

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: the young girl next door will do anything i want, and i do mean anything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   White Couple   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

"You know I'll do anything for you," Donna said to me.

Now that's what a guy likes to hear from a pretty young girl, we were out in my car on the pretext of giving Donna a driving lesson. I've known Donna ever since she's was born, when my wife, Betty and I moved in to our present house, Sheila next door was already heavily pregnant with her.

"Please," she begged. I reached out and cupped her right breast.

"Very nice," I said, gently squeezing.

The following years both my wife and I had help them baby-sit Donna until quite recently when Sheila and Mike deemed she was old enough to be left alone. In all these years a bond had developed between her and me.

"Get them out for me," I requested. With some difficulty she pulled her thin knitted top over her head and then unclipped her bra.

"Are they alright?" she asked a bit breathlessly.

"Yeah, very nice," I replied, leaning closer to give them a good grope. She does have very nice tits, a good handful, and still youthfully firm.

"Do you like me doing this?" I asked.

"Oh yes, it's magic," she cooed, "please do it some more." Now I really set to give her superb tits a workout. As I did so her breathing became more and more laboured until she had a mini orgasm.

"Oh, that was nice," she sighed.

"Yeah we better be getting back," I said reluctantly, but I knew there would be other times with this busty beauty.

"How did it go dear?" asked Betty my wife,

"About what you would've expected," I replied, "pretty awful in fact, but she will improve."

"I think it's very nice of you to help her out," she said.

"It's ok," I smiled, "it's nice to give her a helping hand." Yes and I know where I putting my helping hands. My wife of what twenty years now has kept herself trim, in contrast with Donna, having no kids helps of course. She is of the slim, tight configuration, were as Donna is of your more voluptuous type. Betty's best bits are her long slim legs that look great in Jeans or a short skirt; her small tits have never known the confines of a bra are still firm. The memory of Donna's large tits gives me a huge hard on so that night Betty would be getting the benefit.

"What will you do for me," I asked the half-naked Donna the next time I took her out; her top was off and I was squeezing her tits.

"Anything you want," she said breathlessly, my working on her tits was getting her going.

"Will you spread you legs for me?" I asked, tweaking a nipple. She just nodded, her voice seemed to have gone.

"Will you blow me, or give me a tit fuck?" I asked.

"Y-yes, anything you want," her voice breaking.

"I like the way you say that my little slut," I said with a smile.

"Please, I never done any of those things," she said, her eyes big, "you'll have to show me."

"Of course my little slut," I said. I pushed one hand under her skirt and I watched her body twitch and my fingers found the right spot between her legs.

"Oh, oh," she cried and her whole body jerked and became limp as she came. My hard cock needed some relief now, so I freed it from my pants and pulled her head down onto it.

"Suck me," I demanded. I bobbed her head up and down for a few minutes then I dumped a big load at the back if her throat.

"Swallow it all," I said, her throat worked to comply and only a little dribbled out the side of her mouth.

"Was that ok?" she asked, wiping off the rest of my spunk with the back of her hand.

"Yes, my little one," I said giving her tits a final squeeze, "that was great."

What we needed now was some time together, but it was difficult to arrange. Our twice a week driving lessons just about kept my rising lust at bay. Then a bit of good luck, Betty's mother became ill, not terminally, thank God, but enough for Betty to drive up and look after her for a couple of weeks.

"Will you be alright?" Betty asked, "I hate to leave you like this."

"I'll be fine," I reassured, "now off you go and give my love to your mother."

Donna volunteered herself to do my housework and cooking in return for her driving lessons. I sat on my sofa watching her clean my lounge.

"Take your top off," I demanded.

"Yeah ok," she giggled, but soon she was doing the cleaning topless. She did have really magnificent tits. "Shall I take the rest off too?" she said.

"Yeah, why not?" I said and now she was naked, "I think you can stop for a rest," I said my voice thick with lust. I pulled her on to the sofa with me and my hands became full of plump, youthful flesh. Her legs automatically opened to allow my hands access to her sopping pussy.

"Oh, please," she sighed, my fingers plunging into her virgin body. I watched as her body bucked under my fingers, what an orgasmic sight. It only took a few minutes and her orgasm overtook her and then she was still.

"Oh my," she sighed, "that was great," she almost purred with pleasure.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that," I smiled at her pretty face. "Now it's about that time we broke you in properly."

"Yes," she whispered.

"Now little one, open up for me, nice and wide," I helped her by nudging her knees further apart. The look on her face was like a frightened rabbit. I was not worried about pregnancy for I had the snip years ago when Betty and I decided not to have any children. I pushed the head of my hard cock into the entrance of her virgin hole. I leaned forward and kissed her then I slowly pushed into her.

"Oh," she cried, she bit her bottom lip.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yes, it just hurts," she said.

"I'll stop for a bit, shall I?" I said.

"No, no, please hurt me," she said. I looked down at her face contorted with pain and I shoved into her hard.

"Ahh," she cried out, a small tear ran down her pretty face. "Oh yes," she sighed, "I'm glad you're the first."

"Me too," I grinned.

"Please, hurt me some more," she looked up at me with those big blue eyes.

"Sure," I grinned again, and now I started to thrust into her, slowly at first, but I built up the pace. Her body didn't know what to do, she was completely out of sync with my thrusts, but she soon got into my rhythm. From my lofty perch, I watched as her body moved under me, it was the wrong thing to do for I almost lost it. I had to pause to get my composure back, then I started again, this time with my eyes closed. Luckily she wasn't going to last long either for soon I detected a change in her movements and she came for the second time; I pumped my sperm deep inside her.

"Oh my," she sighed and hugged me tight. "Was I alright?"

"Sure my little one," I re-assured, "you were great."

I rested then, while she cleaned herself up and then continued with the cleaning.

Betty rang later and we chatted about her mother, Betty confessed that she may be away for some time, a month at least. I offered to drive up at the weekends to keep her company, but for now she said she was ok, but if she got twitchy she may just change her mind. After I had hung up, I though about a whole month to train Donna into the young slut I wanted. Just thinking about it had got me hard. The first part of her training was to pump as much sperm into each end of her as possible.

She lay still under me, I had pumped a big load into her, my hands gently squeezing her bumps and hollows.

"I've never asked, but what are you measurements?" I asked.

"You don't want to know any of that," she said, "I much too fat."

"Rubbish," I said, "you're beautiful built."

"Please, I'm not," she looked scared.

"Hey, hey," I said trying to calm her; I suppose she was no different from most teenage girls these days. She was being bombarded with images of slim girls all the time, and if you didn't conform to these ideals, there must be something wrong with you.

"Please," she begged me, this is something she needed to get over.

"Look Donna," I said, "you are very beautiful with a full youthful figure, and too prove how beautiful it is, I will take some pictures of you sometime."

"Oh no please," she said a small tear ran down her cheek.

"Now Donna," I said sternly, "tell me what you will do for me."

"I'll do anything for you," she whispered after a short pause.

"Right," I said, "so tell me your measurements." She looked up at me her eyes still wet.

"I'm thirty six, twenty six, thirty six," she said.

"Now there's nothing wrong with that," I re-assured.

"Please I'm fat around here," she said grabbing her waist.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.