Arthur's Reward - Cover

Arthur's Reward

Copyright© 2002 by Robber Baron

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young man gains absolute power and a lot of sex. This is a fantasy based on the same premise as 'The Reward' and 'My Reward.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

It was early morning, nearly two months after I first arrived in the Arabian nights world Klaatu created for me. I disentangled myself from the three girls I chose to spend my last night with, though they didn't know it was going to be my last night. Standing beside the large bed in the royal bedchamber I paused, looking at the three, all asleep after our exertions of the night. My eyes moved from Amara, my queen, to Sari, and then Farah - yes, I had finally relented, taking my pleasure with the youngest of my slave girls, finding her well-trained in the arts of love and an enthusiastic partner.

I walked quietly through the harem room, my women still sleeping on the soft carpets. Tamar, awakening for a moment, looked up whispering, "My Lord," then laid her head down again at my signal. I slipped out the door, down the stairs and out to the garden where Omar/Klaatu was waiting for me with a pot of hot American coffee in a gazebo at the back, isolated from the rest of the palace.

"Thanks," I said, taking a sip. "It'll be good to get back home, back to what I'm used to."

"Whenever you're ready," he said, sipping his coffee.

"Everything'll be like I wanted? And... and things'll stay the same here, right?"

Raising his eyebrows, giving me that high class look of his, "As you decided, and if you want anything changed, just let me know."

"And everyone will believe what we want them to... about the past?"

Giving me that upper-class smile of his, "Arthur, as I said I cannot change the past, but I can change the present, and I can change what people believe happened in the past. As far as they know, you were doing well at your business, made some very good investments during the internet bubble, got out in time and ended up one of the richest men in Phoenix, and your wealth and success are reflected in your possessions and life style. And as you ordered, your fantasies, the... the wishes you wanted fulfilled, those will be realized just as you commanded. Arthur, are you sure you don't want to know how that will be happening?"

"No you just get everything set up, and I'll follow through."

Klaatu placed his empty cup on the table. "When you get there, as you desire it will be late Thursday night, the night you left. To everyone else the time you were away will seem like just a few hours. I stopped by for a visit Thursday evening. We talked for a while, then I left and you went upstairs to your room where Veronica and Carrie were waiting for you.

"Arthur, you've grown accustomed to having a harem of beautiful women catering to your every desire. Are you sure two girls are enough? And they're fully human now, Veronica and Carrie, not like the girls here, or like they were before. You might find it a little difficult dealing with them, though I gave them the personality characteristics we agreed on. And of course, I'll always be available to help if you need it."

"I think I'll be all right. Like you said, I can always call on you if I need to. With what we've arranged - what you've arranged - I'll be okay. Anyway, I want to try it like this. I'll let you know if I want any help."

"Arthur, whatever you want. Just remember, I'll always be available to do what I can for you."

"Alright, let's go," I said, finishing my coffee, putting down the empty cup, closing my eyes. Immediately, there was a momentary feeling of disorientation, a slight breeze blowing across my skin, a feeling of tightness in my body, and then it was dark.

I was in darkness, lying in bed in my new bedroom in my new Phoenix home. I could hear the soft breathing of the girls, one on either side. As my eyes grew accustomed to the darkness, I saw it wasn't totally dark, just the normal darkness of a bedroom at night. Lifting my head, I could see from the lighted clock on the table that the time was nearly midnight. As I put my head down again, Veronica, curled up with her back to me, moved slightly, pressing her bottom against me. On my other side, Carrie sighed softly, her arm moving across my chest as she cuddled against my back. I closed my eyes and slept.

I woke up alone, with a hard-on and needing to piss. The time was 8:07 on the digital clock. Throwing off the sheet, getting my boxers from the foot of the bed, I headed for the bathroom and managed to calm my erection enough to take care of business.

Back in the bedroom, the first thing I did was check myself out in the full length mirror. I was a little taller now, not as big as in that Arabian world, but I had ordered Klaatu to make me the average height for an adult American male, five feet-ten inches, and I was more muscular, not so much that it would stand out, but my shoulders and chest were broader and my arms and legs more muscular.

Briefly, I touched my chest, my shoulders, my biceps, feeling how hard my muscles were. Before I got the reward, I was in pretty good shape from my work, but now my body was like steel. My hair was still black, but with a little wave to it now, and I kept the enlarged, super-sensitive penis I acquired in that other world. Staring at my face in the mirror, I could see that while I was bigger and handsomer, I was still recognizable as Art Glasser, but with a more confident manner, a firmer jaw, a commanding look in my eyes.

I was inventorying the changes to my bedroom - similar to the one Klaatu made for me in my old house, but like the rest of this house (really more a mansion than a house) larger and more luxurious - when Veronica came in carrying a mug of hot coffee. "Morning, Art honey," she said in her cute accent, handing me the mug as she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

One arm around her waist, I pulled her to me, noticing her clean scent of bath soap and baby powder. "Morning, how'd you sleep?" I said, feeling her large breasts soft against my bare chest.

"Pretty good, but I'm a little sore this morning, Carrie too. You were kinda rough last night."

"I'm sorry. I thought you liked it." Pulling her closer, my hard-on returning.

"Umm... yeah, I liked it then, but it hurts a little now. You know, when you get excited, you kinda lose control."

Pressing my hardening dick against the soft fabric of her panties covering her butt, "I'm sorry, you shoulda told me."

Giggling, "Well, I was pretty excited too."

My arm around her, pressing my hard cock against her, "I'm excited now," I whispered into her ear.

"I know... I can feel it," she giggled, rubbing her butt against my hard cock. "But I told you, I'm still a little sore from last night."

"Where?"

Giggling again, "You know, my pussy and my... my ass."

"How about a blow job. You like doing that, and it won't hurt," running my hand over her hip, her waist. While she hesitated, pulling her closer to me, "Come on, you want to, I know," I whispered.

Turning her head, rubbing against me, "Alright, but take it easy.".

"Thanks, baby," I said, then bent forward, pressing my mouth to hers, kissing her deeply. Her arms came around my neck, holding my head to her as we explored each others mouths with our tongues. Taking her hand, I led her over to the sofa in the corner of the room. I sat down while Veronica knelt on the carpet in front of me.

I lifted up a little allowing Veronica to pull down my shorts, smiling up at me as my cock popped out. "So big... so hard," she murmured, stroking the rigid shaft with her soft fingers. Bending down, I took her head in my hands, kissing her deeply, our tongues entwining. As we parted, I moved my hands to her big tits, holding, squeezing them through the cotton fabric of her shirt.

"Let's get this off," I said, pulling her shirt up, over her head. "I want your beautiful tits."

She helped, pulling the shirt up, over her head. She moaned softly as I fondled her breasts, a little firmer than before because Veronica was younger now. Because they were real human beings now, I had Klaatu lower their ages: Veronica was twenty and Carrie twenty-two.

Veronica gasped as I pinched her nipples. She tightened her grip on my shaft before bending forward, licking my fat cockhead. "I... I wanta suck you," she said, her voice breathy.

I let go of her tits, and sat back, watching her open her mouth wide, forcing her lips over my cock. Sucking, her tongue swirling over the taut flesh, she slid her lips down till about half my length was inside her, her soft fingers stroking, squeezing my shaft, caressing my balls.

Pulling up, kissing my broad cockhead, she looked into my face, her brown eyes filled with lust. "Ahh... I like it," she whispered before again sliding her lips over the long, hard shaft. As she sucked and stroked me, I saw Veronica move her left hand from my shaft, down, between her legs. Kneeling on the floor, she slid her fingers inside the leg of her panties, rubbing her pubis while she continued sucking, squeezing my long, hard dick.

I heard the phone ring downstairs, soon Carrie came in with the cordless phone. "Art, it's Irene at your office... " pausing, her eyes opening wide when she saw Veronica kneeling in front of me, her mouth moving on my erect organ.

Gasping as Veronica took me even deeper, "Uhh... uhh, tell her I'll call back in a few minutes," I said, reaching for Veronica with both hands, forcing her lower and lower, forcing more and more of myself into her wet, sucking mouth.

After giving the message to Irene, Carrie just stood there watching Veronica sucking me. Looking at Carrie, her arousal was obvious, her complexion flushed, her breathing quickening. As Veronica's mouth moved faster over my hard cock, "Come over here," I said to Carrie. "I want to suck your beautiful breasts."

She moved closer, standing next to the sofa. Bending toward me, Carrie lifted up her tee-shirt from the bottom, baring her breasts for me. Moving my right hand to the small of her back, pulling her even closer, "Your breasts are so beautiful," I said. They were very full, even more firm than before, with just a hint of sag from their fleshy weight, the pink, upthrusting nipples already growing hard.

I pressed my lips to the erect nipple of Carrie's left breast, while fondling, squeezing her other tit with my left hand. I slid my right hand down her smooth skin, pulling her panties down around her thighs. "Ohh, Art," she gasped as I caressed, fingered her pussy. Soon we developed a rhythm, the three of us, Veronica sucking and caressing my dick while she fingered herself. Carrie, her hands on my head, moving my lips from one taut nipple to the other. And me, sucking Carrie's tits, caressing, rubbing her hard little clit, fingering her pussy and asshole.

Feeling that tightening sensation at the root of my dick that was the signal I was about to come, "Make them come with me," I mentally ordered Klaatu.

In my mind he answered, "Of course, Arthur."

Then, letting go of Carrie's nipple, hearing her give a short cry of disappointment, I moved my left hand to Veronica's head as I gasped, "Oh, Veronica baby, I'm gonna come... I'm gonna come in your mouth... NOW."

Veronica moaned around my dick in her own orgasm, working to swallow as my thick semen poured out of me into her mouth, down her throat, while Carrie gasped, whimpered as she too reached her peak, her pussy and anus pulsing, spasming over my fingers.

After I ejaculated several times into Veronica's sweet mouth, I watched her move her other hand from inside her panties, so with the fingers of both hands she could squeeze the last few drops of my semen into her mouth. Moving her lips from my cock, she extended her tongue, licking at my glans, then smiling at me, "That was good," she said, laying her head on my naked thigh.

"It WAS good," Carrie said, sliding onto the sofa next to me, laying her head on my shoulder, her soft auburn hair tickling my neck a little. I turned, to kiss her mouth, our tongues meeting briefly.

My hand was on Veronica's head, gently stroking her long, dark hair. She turned her head, kissing my palm, then straightening her back, "It's always good with you, Art," she said. "Even when you're a little rough."

I bent down, kissing her mouth, tasting my semen on her lips.

"I wasn't too rough now, was I?" I asked, turning to Carrie.

She smiled at me, her green eyes bright. "No, you were good," kissing my cheek. Then noticing a dribble of my semen on Veronica's breast, she carefully wiped it off with her fingertip, sucking it off her finger.

"What did Irene want?" I asked.

Carrie took the phone from the table and handed it to me. "She wanted to know if you were going to take care of that job you didn't get to yesterday, or you wanted one of the other guys to do it."

"Okay," I said. "I'd better get going. You two get breakfast ready. I'll be down in a few minutes."

"It's ready already," Carrie said, standing up, waiting in the doorway for Veronica. "We'll keep it warm for you."

Veronica looked at me, a small pout forming on her lips. "Can't you stay home with us today, after all, you're the boss."

"I'll stay home with you tomorrow, Saturday, now get going."

As she bent over to pick up her tee-shirt, I gave her shapely bottom a quick slap with my open palm. "Ouch," she said, turning to me, rubbing her butt. "Maybe we won't be interested tomorrow."

"I know you, both of you. You'll be interested."

Her head was hidden for a second as she pulled on her shirt. When her face reappeared she was smiling. "You're right, you do know us." Turning, walking across the room, her panty-clad hips swaying seductively, pausing at the doorway, "Just make sure you're interested," she said smiling.

Carrie smiled at me, her green eyes bright before turning to Veronica. "We'll make sure he's interested, don't worry about that." Then laughing, both girls turned and walked out of the room.

I dialed my office (Klaatu had placed the number in my memory), told Irene that I'd take care of the job, and she should call the customers and tell them I was going to be a little late. It was the satellite dish installation I wasn't able to get to because of the reward. Though to me it seemed like months had passed, here it was only yesterday.

"Alright, Art, I'll let them know," Irene said. Then, her voice lower, "Will you be back for lunch? There's some business you probably should be taking care of here." I told her I'd get to the office as soon as I finished the job, wondering what Klaatu had planned for me with her.

I showered, shaved, dressed in my work clothes, then had a quick breakfast with the girls. Veronica, joking she already had a large helping of protein this morning. Giving each girl a quick goodbye kiss, "What are you two gonna do today?" I asked.

"We need to wash your sheets, make your bed, clean your bedroom," Carrie answered.

"And wash the dishes, and clean up the kitchen and your den, and wash your work clothes," Veronica said.

I opened the door to the covered walkway that led to the garage. "Okay, I'll see you later."

"Are you gonna go out after work?" Carrie asked.

"I don't know," I answered, pausing in the doorway. "Depends on the other guys."

Carrie looked at me. "We'll don't be too late."

"Yeah, don't be too late, we'll be waiting," Veronica echoed.

I just smiled and waved to them as I closed the door. I went down the covered walkway, then stepped inside the huge garage, my garage, the lights coming on from the motion detector.

The garage was double width, with room for eight vehicles, four overhead doors on the front and back so you could drive through if both the front and back bays were empty. The closest vehicles, in the first front and back bays, were the two cream-colored BMW's, one for each of the girls, and nearly identical to head off any jealousy problems. In the second front bay was the silver Corvette convertible I ordered Klaatu to provide for me. Next was my work truck in front, with Veronica's old Plymouth behind it. Taking up the front and back bays at the end was my boat rig, a big Lincoln Navigator with the trailered ski-boat.

I walked slowly through the garage, pausing to admire the Vette, it looked like it had everything I ordered from Klaatu. I gave a quick inspection to my truck. It was the same truck I started with, but in better condition and a lot cleaner. I noticed the tires looked newer too. A final look at the boat rig, checking that it was everything I ordered, then I climbed into my truck, opened the garage door, checked the address on my clipboard, and took off.

The driveway was about a quarter mile long. I wanted to make sure we had plenty of privacy, so I had Klaatu construct my home on a large horse property in the north valley. We didn't have any horses, but we had plenty of acreage. I keyed in the security code to open the gate and drove through.

As I paused to close the security gate with the remote, I got a good look at how my new place appeared from the road. Trees screened the view, so only the rooftop could be seen. Inside the gate, the driveway curved around the grounds so the house couldn't be seen through the trees. The big iron gate with a warning sign should discourage unwanted visitors, and at Klaatu's suggestion he had used his powers to install devices to protect my mansion, so I was sure my girls and property were totally safe.

Driving to the east valley, I went over the memories of Carrie and Veronica Klaatu had planted in me. I met Carrie a little over a year ago. She was trying to make it as an actress and singer in Hollywood, but wasn't having much success.

She was working as a model at the auto show, which I happened to attend because I was in LA on business. We hit it off, I spent the night in her apartment, then stayed on in LA longer than I planned. She was thinking about returning to her family in Tennessee, but when I told her I wanted her to stay with me in Phoenix, she agreed, though as she said, "I'm not promising a long-term relationship."

Carrie and Veronica knew each other in LA. Veronica was also discouraged that she wasn't making it like she hoped in show business. She was on her way to the east coast, then back to Europe, when her car broke down in Phoenix. She called Carrie, and I agreed to let her stay with us - after all, the house had plenty of room - until she could get her car fixed. One night when Carrie and I were being more passionate than usual, Veronica must have heard us. She knocked on my bedroom door, asked if she could join in, and she's been with us ever since, almost a year now.

When Klaatu and I made the plans for my new life, he made sure both girls really loved me and were highly sexually attracted to me. At his suggestion, I agreed to allow him to make them somewhat submissive toward me so I wouldn't have much trouble getting them to do what I wanted. When I asked Klaatu if he could make me love them like they loved me, he said, "Arthur, I'm afraid that's something integral to your inner being that I do not have the ability to affect," which I had guessed would be his answer.

I arrived at the job a little before ten, and went right to work getting the dish installed. The customers didn't seem to mind me being late, and were satisfied with my work when I got the system operating, and they were even happier when I gave them a discount for being late.

I was on my way to my office in Mesa, when I got a call on my cell. I answered, then when I realized it might take a while and the noon traffic was picking up, pulled into a gas station to take the call.

"This is Karen Anderson," the caller said. "Do you remember, from school, from Phoenix Tech?"

"Sure, Ms. Anderson. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I was hoping I could talk to you about a proposition I think you'll find interesting."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I'd like to have a little face to face time to discuss it with you, Arthur, if that's possible. Can you come by the college, for lunch, now?"

"Okay, but it'll take me about a half hour to get there."

"That's fine. It'll be great to see you again, Arthur," she said, the enthusiasm obvious in her voice, though I wasn't sure how genuine it was. "I'll meet you in the cafeteria - you know where it is - about twelve-thirty."

I called Irene, at the office, letting her know I wouldn't be able to check in till after lunch. "I know, it's that Ms. Anderson from Phoenix Tech. She called the office and when I told her you were in the field she wanted your cell number." Lowering her voice, "And now we won't have any time for our business."

Laughing, guessing how Klaatu had planned to realize one of my fantasies, "Don't worry, we'll take care of business when I get to the office. I'll see you after lunch."

At Phoenix Tech, I pulled my pick-up into a visitor parking space at 12:35 and headed for the cafeteria. There were bunches of students gathered around the outside door, some smoking, others talking, or just hanging out. As I approached, they got quieter, casting their eyes down, moving back, away from me, some of the girls - the attractive ones I happened to focus my attention on for a moment or two - would look straight into my eyes, smiling, arching their backs. After passing through the group of students, I stopped just before entering the cafeteria, "What's going on with those kids outside?" I mentally asked Klaatu. "It can't be from my sweat, I haven't sweated that much yet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.