Arthur's Reward - Cover

Arthur's Reward

Copyright© 2002 by Robber Baron

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man gains absolute power and a lot of sex. This is a fantasy based on the same premise as 'The Reward' and 'My Reward.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

Kerim led us along the second floor, Amara at my side, the two slavegirls behind. My mother retired to her small villa in the rear of the palace compound. We passed my bedchamber, then came to the large, bronze doors that were the only entrance to the harem. The two eunuch guards silently bowed, then swung the heavy doors open. As we entered, Kerim struck a gong, calling out "Lord Arthur enters the harem to take pleasure with his women." Followed by Amara, Ayesha and Miko, I stepped forward, passing through the gauze curtains covering the doors from the inside.

Immediately I heard feminine cries of "Lord Arthur... Lord Arthur is here... Oh, finally our Lord has returned," and the like as the women of the harem rushed to throw themselves at my feet, looking up at me, their eyes bright.

Tamar, my head concubine, stood behind the girls, clapping her hands, "Is this the way you greet your lord," she shouted. "Behave as well trained slavegirls should, or it will be the lash you feel instead of Lord Arthur's caresses." Quickly the girls withdrew, crawling away, kneeling on the plush carpet. Then, approaching me, kneeling, "Welcome, Lord," Tamar said. "The women of your harem have missed you sorely. Rest assured that we will do all we can to give you the pleasure a great conqueror and sultan deserves."

Tamar was my first woman, a gift from my mother to teach me the pleasures of sex when I was fourteen and Tamar nineteen. She had high cheekbones, big, brown eyes, and a rather aquiline, Arab nose. Her hair was long, brown with blonde highlights from the sun. I remembered how much she enjoyed sunbathing nude on the palace roof, as evidenced by the even tan covering her body. She was naked except for a brief golden girdle around her waist, barely covering her sex and butt. Her figure was fabulous - slim waist, rounded hips, full bosom - her breasts very large, round, somewhat pendulous, with dark, saucer-size aureoles. Her feet were bare.

I pulled her to me, enjoying the feel of her heavy breasts against me. "Oh, lord, you have been away so long," she whispered, her head on my chest.

I ran my hand down her back, over her buttocks, between her thighs, touching the wetness of her swollen labia, she moaning against my chest as I gently stroked her. "Clearly, you're happy to have me back," I laughed, looking into her eyes, kissing her deeply, our tongues meeting for a moment. As we drew apart, Tamar's gaze moved to Amara and Ayesha and Miko. Seeing where she was looking, I turned, my arm still around Tamar's waist, "Your new mistress, Princess Amara, soon to be my bride, and two new slavegirls, Ayesha and Miko." Indicating with my hand the three should stand and disrobe. Once they removed their scarves and cloaks, I looked at the other women of the harem, all naked or nearly naked, and ordered the three to remove their bras and skirts as well.

Soon all three young women were standing before me naked, proud of their beauty, their eyes on me, three bosoms rising and falling slowly with their breathing. With one hand still on Tamar's waist, I gestured to Amara to approach. She fell to her knees in front of me, looking down, then up with those big blue eyes. "Lord, please..." she whispered, her hands moving to my hardening organ, the bulge it was causing obvious in the front of my pantaloons.

"Wait," I whispered, pulling her up into my arms, then turning so we faced the women of the harem, "Ladies of the harem, this is your new mistress, Princess Amara. Tomorrow she shall become my wife and the First Lady of the harem. All of you shall give to her the respect and obedience that is her due." Then, seeing the exchange of glances between Tamar and Amara, "And second to her shall be Tamar, whom all (looking at Amara) ladies of the harem must respect and obey, subject only to Princess Amara's direction."

I was just finishing introducing Ayesha and Miko to my other concubines when we heard the gong sound, the doors opening, a whirlwind of flying clothing rushing through the curtains. It was Sari discarding her outer clothes, then seeing how the others were dressed (or undressed), disrobing entirely, before kneeling at my feet with the words "Lord, your favorite has arrived."

Laughing, pulling her nakedness into my arms, "Yes, you are my favorite," I chuckled. "One of many favorites." She didn't seem to mind this apparent reduction in her status as she pressed her naked body to me, kissing my chest.

I was standing in the middle of the main room of the harem with Amara on one side, Tamar on the other, Sari rubbing herself against me like a cat in heat. I introduced Sari to the other women as another new concubine, then looked over my women.

With Amara and the three new concubines, there were now nearly a dozen women in my harem, and they were of all races and sizes - short, tall, plump, slim. They were all beautiful (of course), and most with large breasts - Klaatu knew what I liked. They varied in age from Tamar, who was thirty-one, to fourteen-year-old Farah, who I hadn't known yet, a gift from the Caliph to the Sultan of Basrah when Malik was on the throne, and still a virgin.

Kneeling on my left was Emira, plump, Rubenesque, with large breasts and broad hips. Her skin was so fine and clear it seemed almost transparent, her eyes blue, her waist-long hair light blonde in color. Next to her, in contrast, was olive-skinned Elina, from Greece, with long, wavy, black hair, a lush figure, and full, sensuous lips. The third of the girls to my left was Suraya, a Thai princess, now my concubine. She was a beautiful doll, less than five feet tall, with large breasts, a slim waist, gorgeous hips, all in proportion to her tiny size. Her almond-shaped eyes were big, and so dark as to be almost black. Her doll-like face was framed by straight hair, black, but with a reddish cast, parted in the middle, reaching to the middle of her round buttocks.

Two concubines knelt to my right. Leila reminded me a little of Carrie, in Phoenix. Her wavy, auburn hair reaching to the middle of her back. Like Carrie, her eyes were green, flashing with passion. Her fine skin was dusted with freckles, across her nose and cheekbones and the top of her bosom. Her figure seemed more voluptuous than Carrie's, with extremely large breasts and a slim waist curving out to full, firm buttocks. Rashida was my Abyssinian, tall, thin, her skin very dark, but clear, her floor-length hair wavy, dark with a slight reddish cast. Like Ayesha, her large, conical breasts and high, round, projecting buttocks seemed to have been bolted on to her thin frame. Farah, was farther away, to the rear of the others, kneeling, her face pressed to the floor in submission, I guessed a little frightened at meeting her new master.

"Lord, will you take your seat here," Tamar said, indicating a pile of pillows. "We have wine and beer for you to enjoy while your new concubine, Farah, presents herself to you." I told her I would have a beer, grateful when the gold cup of frothy, cold liquid arrived. I hadn't had a beer since I had been in this land. I was glad Klaatu thought of it.

As Farah came forward, then knelt, presenting herself to me, I stared at her beauty. Her long hair was a rich chestnut color, her eyes huge as she gazed up into my face. She was only about five feet tall, I assumed she had more growing to do, but her body, naked except for a gold band circling her waist, was already developing. Her breasts were small fleshy mounds, but broad, promising to grow much larger as she matured. Her tiny, coral pink nipples were lovely, and looked like they were already beginning to grow hard. Her waist was slim, the vee between her legs dusted with light chestnut down. Her buttocks were high, round, protruding a little like so many of the women here.

"My... my lord," Farah whispered, hesitantly, her brown eyes looking down, then up into mine. "I am sent as a gift to... to the Sultan of Basrah... to you, lord, by the great Caliph that the pleasure my body will bring will remind you of the love and affection the Caliph has for... for you, lord... for the Sultan of Basrah."

As I looked at Farah, I couldn't help desiring her, but found the idea of having sex with someone so young difficult to accept. She must have seen something of what was going through my mind as she stared into my face with those big, golden brown eyes. I touched her cheek, she taking my hand in hers, kissing my palm, "Please my lord," she begged. "Let me bring you pleasure. I... my body has been well prepared for you."

I let my hand trail down to her breast, tweaking the tiny nipple, Farah gasping and trembling in response. Looking into her eyes, "You're so young, but maybe... I'll play with you a little."

Her eyes stared back into mine, then giving me a large smile, "Thank you, lord," she whispered. "I pray you shall find pleasure in my body."

I was sitting on a large pillow, my back supported by more pillows, Amara on my right, Tamar and Sari on my left as I caressed Farah, she breathing deeply, whimpering with each touch of my hand. The extent of my arousal was obvious, my erect organ tenting out the fabric of my pantaloons. Amara, pressing her naked bosom to me, her hand on my erection, "Please," she whispered. "Let us..."

She was echoed by Tamar on my other side, her large breasts swaying as she knelt, her fingers working to untie my sash, "Lord Arthur, your women have been too long without you. Let us show you how much we have missed our lord."

I wasn't sure if even with all the extra strength Klaatu had given me I was up to doing all the women of my harem. Mentally, I called to him telling him that I wanted enough stamina to be able to have as much sex as I wanted with as many women as I wanted. "And make sure they all enjoy it," I commanded.

"Of course, Arthur," he answered. "Everything will be just as you order. Let me know if you want anything else, or any changes."

To the women, "Yes," I said. "Disrobe me that I may take my pleasure with the women of my harem."

The cries of joy were gratifying as soft, feminine fingers quickly slipped off my jacket, my sandals and pantaloons (Farah voicing a small cry at the size of my organ), my turban removed by hands from behind. I leaned back, as Amara and Tamar each began kissing, licking my thighs, their hands on my balls and erect, organ. "Come, kneel here," I ordered Farah, having her come to my side so I could play with her body while taking my pleasure with my other concubines. I didn't think I was willing to have sex with someone so young, but I didn't have any problem with the idea of bringing pleasure to her with my fingers and mouth.

I leaned back, Farah kneeling on my right, my hand caressing her, Sari on my left, kissing me deeply, pressing her full breasts against me so I merely needed to turn my head to lick or suck or bite a pink nipple. Behind, were Ayesha and Miko, caressing, kissing my forehead, rubbing their breasts against me, occasionally bending forward to kiss me full on the lips. The other girls had gathered round, touching, caressing each other, aroused as they waited for the time to come when I would take my pleasure with them.

Amara and Tamar had reached their goal now, licking my cockshaft, licking... sucking my balls, kissing the head, shiny with precum. Lifting up a little, I looked down at Amara and Tamar as they worked on me. Reaching out to Amara, I caressed her cheek, then drew her up so her mouth was positioned over my cockhead. "This is what you want, isn't it?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh, yes," she gasped.

"Then suck it, but share with Tamar, for she has been without too long, and I know how well she can please me."

Her mouth opening wide, Amara took in the cockhead, only able to accept about a quarter of its length, her hands stroking the shaft, Tamar licking my balls, stroking also, while I fought back the desire to ejaculate. I turned to Sari, she bending forward to kiss me deeply, then to Farah, pulling her to me, forcing my tongue into her little mouth, while Amara's mouth and tongue and lips were working over my rigid organ. As we broke from our kiss, I looked at Farah, her body trembling with desire. Sari was nuzzling my neck as I ran my fingers between Farah's thighs, she spreading her legs a little. As I caressed her damp, almost hairless labia, Farah gasped, "Oh lord, that feels so wonderful." Holding my hand in hers, she pressed my fingers tighter to her, whimpering slightly as she felt my middle finger insinuating itself between her swollen labia.

I looked down as Amara relinquished my dick to Tamar, who, holding it upright at the base, licked over the head and shaft, lubricating the hard flesh even more than it already was. Moving up slightly, she positioned her large tits over my cock, "You have always enjoyed taking your pleasure with my breasts, as have I lord," she said, smiling up at me. "Would you like me to give you pleasure with my breasts?"

"Yeah, do it." Watching, I found the sight of Tamar enfolding my cock between those huge, fleshy breasts incredibly exciting. She began sliding my cock inside that slick tunnel of flesh, pausing to lick and suck the tip when it popped out the top. Becoming more and more excited, I pulled Farah to me, our mouths meeting, our tongues tangling, I pressing my finger deeper into her tight vagina. When I touched her maidenhead, she pulled back with a tiny squeak of surprise and pain. I moved my finger, cupping her sex, caressing her tiny, erect clit with my thumb, while my middle finger sought her anus, lubricated as I guessed were those of all the women of my harem. "Oh, that feels so good," Farah gasped, then pressed her mouth to mine again for a long, tongue-tangling kiss.

Breaking from the kiss, I looked down at Tamar, sliding her tits over my cock, strings of precum leaking from the tip, sticking to her breasts. Amara's hand was between Tamar's legs, caressing, while Elina knelt behind Amara, licking her sex from the rear.

Feeling that familiar tightness growing in my groin, quickly moving my hands from Farah, I grabbed Tamar, forcing her fleshy tits tighter onto my cock. "Harder... fuck it harder," I gasped. "I'm gonna come." At the same time, I contacted Klaatu, ordering that whenever I came with a woman, whether it was in her mouth or between her tits, or however she received my semen, she would orgasm with me.

"Oh, yes, my lord... gladly," Tamar gasped, pressing her breasts tighter around my cock, moving faster and faster, licking... briefly sucking my cockhead whenever it emerged from between her tits. Sari, on my left, was covering my neck, my chest with kisses licking, sucking my nipple. On my other side, Farah's little body was half lying on my chest. I could feel her gasping against my cheek and ear as she softly moaned, wriggling... rubbing herself against me.

Reaching, I grabbed Tamar's head, forcing it over my cock. "Suck me," I commanded, "I wanna come in your mouth." Tamar looked up at me, opening her mouth wide, licking the fat cockhead, then pressing her mouth over it, she began moving lower and lower. She stroked up occasionally, allowing me to feel her soft lips sliding over the rigid length, her tongue caressing the head. Then she was moving down again, each time descending lower, until my full length was inside her, her lips tight around the base, the head in her throat, the sensation incredible as she swallowed around the thickness of my rigid organ.

This was something I had never experienced before, and, given the size of my cock, couldn't see how it was possible. I could only attribute it to Klaatu's miraculous powers. Leaning back, I mentally thanked him.

Tamar was moving faster and faster now as she sensed my impending orgasm, her lips sliding over my rigid shaft, her soft tongue licking, caressing, rolling over my fat cockhead. Amara was caressing my balls, the base of my cock, licking and kissing anywhere she could find an opening for her lips and tongue. I moved my hands back to Farah, my right hand caressing her clit, fingering her anus, my left hand rubbing her back, her belly, pinching her hard little nipples she panting in my ear, whimpering... moaning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.