Arthur's Reward - Cover

Arthur's Reward

Copyright© 2002 by Robber Baron

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man gains absolute power and a lot of sex. This is a fantasy based on the same premise as 'The Reward' and 'My Reward.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

"What's going on?" I mentally asked Klaatu. "I thought you fixed it so when I wanted someone she would want me."

"I thought you might enjoy a challenge, enjoy conquering her. Just fuck her and she'll be yours. Or, I can fix it so she'll give herself to you now, if you want."

"What about the other two? Do I have to conquer them too?"

"They'll follow your orders now because they're slaves. Once you overcome Princess Amara, they'll willingly give themselves to you."

I decided that I might as well play along with Klaatu's game, at least for a while. "But how am I supposed to conquer her, Princess Amara? What do I do?"

"You know what she likes, you saw what turns her on. I think you can figure out what you should do."

"Alright, I'll try it, but I'll let you know if I want something different."

"Of course, Art, anything you want. I'm just trying to make it interesting."

The whole mental conversation had taken less than a second. Making my eyes as hard as possible, I looked at Amara, then at the two slave girls, still on their knees, cowering against the side of the tent. Looking again at Amara, I said, "You were willing to accept Malik as your lord, yet I am the one to whom you were promised when we were children."

Her eyes glaring back at me, Amara said, "I know about Malik. I was willing to accept him as my husband because I knew he would not make any demands on my body. With him, I could maintain my present lifestyle," her eyes glancing at the two slave girls. "Know this, deposed sultan, if you still ruled in Basrah and demanded that I fulfill the agreement our parents made that, I would refuse. And I know my father, the Sultan of Deryabar, would not force me into a marriage I did not want."

"Your father isn't here to protect you, and I mean to take that which was promised to me and is mine by right of conquest." With that, staring into her ice blue eyes, I moved toward her, Amara recoiling a step, her eyes looking boldly into mine, then down. Extending my arm, I snatched the scarf from her head, then her veil, tossing them to the floor.

For just a second, Amara's hands moved, as if to cover her face. But then apparently realizing the futility of such an action, she let them drop to her side. She was beautiful, her features very fine, her eyes the brightest blue contrasting with her fair skin, her childlike face framed by the golden hair falling to her shoulders.

I pulled her to me, her eyes looking into mine then away. I pressed my mouth to hers, feeling her lips rigid, her body unbending against me. I forced her mouth open, my tongue penetrating her. She was stiff, unresponsive, then my tongue touched hers, forcing her to react. She made a muffled sound, her tongue pressing against mine as she breathed in deeply through her nose. It almost felt like her body was softening against me, her tongue surrendering to mine when suddenly, she turned her head, pulling away from me.

I knew I had her now, and I wanted her - I could feel my cock throbbing inside my pantaloons. I glanced over at the two slave girls, still on their knees, but watching intently at what I was doing with their princess. I gestured to the Asian girl, "You, what's your name?"

"Miko, my name is Miko, lord."

"And you," to the Nubian. "What's your name?"

Casting her eyes down, "Lord, my name is Ayesha."

"Alright, Miko and Ayesha, you belong to me now, as does Amara," at that, Amara gasped, moving back a step. "You two, remove your coverings. Then, remove Amara's robe."

I watched as the two slave girls removed their head scarves and veils, then their robes. Under the robes they were wearing the filmy bra-like tops and sarong-style skirts that were the standard attire for women of the harem. Then they were undoing the clasps of Amara's, robe slipping it off her shoulders. Like the others, she was wearing the typical bra and sarong, green, trimmed with gold.

Without a word, I unfastened the clasp in front of Amara's bra, baring her breasts. I reached with both hands for her full breasts, fondling, tweaking the small, pink nipples. I could tell she was finding it difficult to remain unmoving while I played with her body. As I caressed her, she breathed in deeply through her nose, her eyes looking down at my hands on her breasts. Then, she looked up, looking at my face. Moving my hands over the firm breastflesh, I could feel her nipples hardening. "Please," she whispered.

With a gesture from me, the slave girls slipped off Amara's sarong. I allowed my hand to move down her torso, lightly touching the soft swell of her belly, then her hip, stroking her thigh, then touching the silky blonde hair encircling her pubis. Amara gasped as I insinuated my finger between the swollen labia, finding her interior damp.

Smiling, I withdrew my finger, and began undoing the string holding up my pantaloons.

"Let us help you lord," Miko said, the two girls crawling to me, untying my sandals and slipping them off. Then, still on their knees, sliding my pantaloons down to my feet, my cock, large, erect, pulsing, popped out. I heard gasps from the two slave girls, and from Amara a shocked cry.

"Amara, turn, then get on your hands and knees," I commanded. "I'm going to take my pleasure with you now."

Cringing, stepping back, "No, please. I can't. I... I've never been with a man." Her eyes focusing on my erect cock, "Please, it's too much. I can't... I can't do it."

"Kneel," I commanded. To the slave girls, "Hold her, if need be."

Within seconds Amara was kneeling on the floor, her round bottom to me, one of the slave girls on either side. I knelt behind her, admiring her butt, gently running my fingertips over the smooth skin, Amara breathing in deeply at my touch. From behind, I examined her swollen labia, evidence of how aroused she was becoming. With my palms, I spread the full buttocks, staring for a moment at her puckered anus. Then gently kneading her buttocks, "I, your lord, your husband to be, shall take your maidenhead."

"No please, don't," Amara gasped as I squeezed her buttocks. "And... and my maidenhead was broken years ago."

"I'll take your virginity anyway," I said, running my finger between her labia.

"Please... please, don't. I... I don't like to be with men. I don't want to have sex with you, or with any man."

"You will. You'll do whatever I want. You belong to me now, to do with as I please. But if you need convincing..." Placing my left hand in the small of her back, I slapped her firmly across her asscheeks with the palm of my right hand. Amara's cry of shock and pain coming simultaneously with the quick "crack" of the blow.

Pressing down harder on Amara's back, I drew back my hand slapping her ass even harder. "Uhh," she cried. "No, please don't. Please, no more."

I looked at her butt, jiggling a little from the force of my blows, the scarlet imprint of my hand on her firm cheeks. I didn't expect it, but I was enjoying this. I didn't understand what was happening to me, how someone like me, usually so easygoing, could enjoy spanking a woman like this. Maybe I was taking on the personality of the role I was playing. Maybe I was becoming the kind of man who controlled women - the kind of man who could dominate a harem, who ruled over his wives and slave girls.

"You like being spanked, don't you?" caressing her buttocks, feeling their heat.

"You're too strong. You hit too hard. I... I don't like it like this."

Once more, I inserted my finger between Amara's swollen labia, finding them drenched with her secretions. "Your pussy is saying you like it... you like me spanking you," I whispered, stroking my finger inside her as she moaned and gasped.

Sitting back, still on my knees behind her, I looked at Amara as she knelt before me, her round buttocks reddened with the mark of my hand, her labia glistening with her arousal. Slowly, I trailed my fingers across the smooth, springy flesh of her butt.

"Please... please," she gasped.

"Please what? Please don't spank you?"

Wriggling her bottom, "Please... please spank me... please spank it."

I gave two more hard, stinging slaps to Amara's butt, she gasping and crying out at the blows. Bending forward, "Now I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to take your virginity and make you mine," I whispered.

Amara's only response was to gasp as I ran my long, hard dick between her thighs, rubbing its length along the slick labia. Pulling back, holding my cock in my hand, I pressed the head between her labia, rolling it inside the swollen lips, coating it with her juices. Slowly, I pressed forward, relishing the sensation as my cockhead spread the silky smooth walls of her vagina.

With about half my length in her I stopped, stroking back, then pressing forward again, her moans becoming soft whimpers. I kept to that rhythm, for three short, quick strokes. Pulling back until just the head was inside her swollen labia, bending forward, "Now, I'm gonna fuck you hard... as hard as I want," I whispered. She gave a soft moan, then turning her head, looked back at me, her eyes glazed, her mouth hanging open.

I straightened my back, Amara lowering her head to the floor, breathing deeply. I paused, catching my breath, my hands rubbing... squeezing her fleshy buttocks. I looked down at my beautiful princess, her ass elevated, her head and shoulders on the cushioned floor, on either side the slave girls, ready to restrain her if necessary.

Grasping her buttocks, I moved forward, my cock forcing apart the silky tissues of her vagina, her moans growing louder and louder the deeper I went. "Ohh... please, you're... it's too big," she gasped. But I didn't let any feeling of compassion stop me as with unrelenting pressure I forced myself deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. When I felt my cockhead touching her cervix I stopped, pulling back a little, giving her a few quick short strokes, my thighs bumping against her ass, Amara's moans becoming soft whimpers.

My hands still tight on her butt, I stroked back till my cockhead was just inside her, then thrust in jamming the head against her cervix as Amara cried out, whether in pain or passion I didn't know or care. Luxuriating in the sensation, I fucked her deep, pausing to rub my cockhead against her cervix before drawing back, then pumping my huge cock inside her again and again and again.

"Oh... oh... oh," Amara cried as I deep fucked her, my fingers squeezing... bruising her buttocks.

Bending forward, I whispered, "You like it don't you? You like being fucked by my big dick?"

"Oh... oh, yes, I like it," she gasped, looking back at me, her blue eyes glazed with lust.

Straightening my back, I looked at the slave girls, as they stared back at me, their eyes mirroring the lust in Amara's. Smiling, I extended my hand to Ayesha, pulling her to me, kissing her deeply. As I ran my hands over her top, squeezing her breasts through the fabric, she opened the clasp, slipping the bra-like garment down her arms, baring her large, round breasts to my touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.