Arthur's Reward - Cover

Arthur's Reward

Copyright© 2002 by Robber Baron

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man gains absolute power and a lot of sex. This is a fantasy based on the same premise as 'The Reward' and 'My Reward.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

An oil lamp cast a soft light over the interior of the tent. Sari was sleeping on her side on the carpeted floor, her back to the entrance, her robe thrown over the lower part of her body.

Seating myself on one of the large pillows, I removed the mail shirt, then reached for the carafe, half filling a silver goblet with the sweet wine favored here. I tried to be quiet, but must have wakened her. Upon realizing I was there, she threw off the cover, crawling over to kneel before me. "Lord, may your slave be allowed to serve you?" she asked, her voice soft.

This was the first opportunity I had to see Sari without her robe, and she was lovely. She knelt before me, her back erect, watching my face as my eyes moved over her body. Her bosom was large, covered by a dark red bra-like garment, cut low enough to expose the deep cleavage between her breasts. Her waist was extremely slim, flaring out to full, womanly hips. A small, golden chain encircled her smooth belly, below the delicate navel. Her feet were bare, her long legs enveloped in a filmy, skirt - white, trimmed in the same dark red as the bra. The material somehow silky and transparent at the same time - just transparent enough to glimpse the shadow of her pubis through the thin fabric.

Her skin was golden. Her waist-long hair, was dark, slightly wavy, parted in the middle, framing her heart-shaped face. As my eyes moved over her, Sari stared anxiously at my face, apparently concerned about how she would be judged. "You are very beautiful," I said, looking directly into her eyes, reaching out to caress her cheek.

The look of joy on her face was gratifying. "Thank you lord," she said, taking my hand, pressing it to her lips, gently kissing my palm. "I have prepared myself, bathed, readied my body that I may serve you."

"Klaatu," I called mentally. "Make her desire me, and make sure she enjoys the experience."

"Yes, Art," he replied. "I have already made sure that every time you have sex, all participants will enjoy it, and that all women you desire will desire you. If you ever want anything different, just let me know."

I finished the wine, passing the goblet to Sari. She half filled it, then as she handed it back, I took it in my right hand, grabbing her arm with my left, pulling her to my chest, pressing my mouth to hers. She moaned into my mouth, then I felt her lips open under mine as my tongue invaded her mouth, her tongue, first timidly, then more boldly, touching... caressing mine.

We broke our kiss, Sari pressing her face to my chest. "Umm," she moaned, and I realized the odor of my sweaty body must be affecting her. I took a swallow of wine, then, putting down the goblet, ran my hand over her breasts, feeling the hardness of her nipples through the silken material.

Smiling, pulling back a little, Sari reached up, unfastening the clasp in the center of her bra, her breasts tumbling out as the garment slipped down her arms. Her breasts were very large, I guessed at least as large as Veronica's, but firmer, probably because of her youth, and much rounder.

I reached out, caressing the firm breasts, first one, then the other, tweaking the pink nipples, Sari gasping and moaning with pleasure. Her arms around my neck, she pulled me to her and we kissed deeply. "Do you like them... my breasts? Do they please you?" she asked smiling.

"Your breasts are beautiful," I whispered, fondling... squeezing. "You're beautiful."

"Then suck them, please," she begged, pulling my head to her bosom.

My mouth was on her nipples, sucking, circling the swollen areolas with my teeth, biting gently, while my hands squeezed and fondled the full, firm flesh. Sari grabbed my turban, pulling it off, tossing it aside. Then her hands were in my curly hair, holding me close to her heaving bosom.

I pulled back, staring into Sari's eyes. She pulled open my jacket, "I want to feel myself next to my lord's naked skin," she said. Removing my belt and sash, I allowed Sari to help me take off the jacket. Pressing me back against the pillows, she leaned over me, kissing my neck, rolling her breasts against my chest.

Half lying on me, her body almost tiny in comparison to mine, she moved down my chest, rubbing herself against me, sucking my nipples, caressing my belly. Her tongue in my navel, her hand ran over my cock, hard inside my pantaloons.

"Ohhh... ," she said softly. "My lord has the lance of a giant."

And it was. Of course, since I had been in this world I noticed that my dick was larger. I thought that was because of my bigger body, but now, as I quickly pulled down my pantaloons, my rigid organ popping up, I saw how big it was when erect.

"Klaatu," I called. "What have you done? This thing must be a foot long, it's way too big to use."

"Art, don't worry," he responded, "she can take it. Any woman can, I fixed it that way, and they'll love it. Actually, it's a little more than ten inches long and about fifty percent thicker than would be normal for that length. You'll find it's much more sensitive, increasing the pleasure you experience, and your partners will receive more pleasure too. If you want me to change it, let me know, but I suggest you try it first."

So far, following his advice had worked for me. "Okay," I said, "but next time let me know before you do something like this."

"All right, Art, I'll make sure I receive your approval for any major changes in the future. I apologize," Klaatu replied.

Sari seemed to love my big dick. She was lying between my legs, holding it at the base, though even with both her tiny hands she couldn't encircle its full width. Gently squeezing, she watched the whitish precum bubbling out of the slit urethra. "I love it... I love my lord's huge lance," she whispered, pressing her tongue to the tip, slowly licking up the thick fluid.

"Undress me," I commanded. "And then I want you naked. It's time I took my pleasure with you."

"Oh yes, gladly, lord," Sari, replied. With flattering haste, she moved down my legs untying and removing my sandals, then stripped off my pantaloons. Standing, she slipped her skirt down her long legs, stopping to pose for a moment, allowing me to view the swollen labia, shiny with her arousal, surrounded by a small halo of fine, dark hair. Turning, she presented her buttocks, two high, fleshy globes, protruding a little, looking as firm, as well-toned, as the rest of her. Turning to face me again, smiling slightly, "Does my body please my lord?" she asked.

Taking up the goblet, I sipped at the wine, my back supported by pillows, my legs stretched out in front of me, my erect cock throbbing. Pausing, I looked into her big eyes, then up and down her body again. "You're lovely," I answered, setting aside the now empty goblet. "Now come here, lie with me."

With a squeak of pleasure, Sari hurried to me, kneeling over my waist, pressing her mouth tight to mine, our tongues dancing together, pausing then dancing together again and again. Finally we parted, both gasping for breath. She pulled back a little, taking my hands, pressing them to her breasts. My hands roved over the full, taut breastflesh, fondling, squeezing, pulling the hard nipples. I bent to her, again pressing my mouth to her pink nipples, sucking... gently biting. Sari wriggled on top of me, her pussy wet against my belly, gasping "Ohhh... yes, master, take pleasure in your slave's body."

Pulling away a little, I wrapped my arms around Sari, kissing her deeply. "Now show me how you can please me with your mouth and hands on my cock," I ordered, smiling.

"Gladly, lord," she replied sliding down my body. Holding my huge cock in her two hands, her tongue extended, licking all over the broad head. Opening her mouth wide, bending forward, then pausing, looking up at me, "Oh lord your lance is so big. I don't know if my poor mouth will fit around it. Never have I known such a large organ."

"So, you have experience with men's organs?" I asked, suspecting she might not really be as inexperienced as Julna claimed.

Still looking up, "In the Emir's harem we had tools shaped like men's organs made of ivory, of many lengths and widths that we might learn to bring pleasure with our bodies no matter how our master was endowed. But none was as long or thick as my lord's."

Relying on what Klaatu had told me about my enlarged cock, "Suck it," I commanded. "Try to take it in your mouth. Try, you'll find it will fit."

"Yes, master," she whispered, licking the head all over before opening her mouth as wide as possible. Slowly, lowering her head, she forced my huge cock into her open mouth. Her tongue whirled over the crest, her hands stroking up and down, she moaned softly, pressing down lower and lower until it hit the back of her throat. She stayed like that for a moment, stroking the shaft with her hands, her tongue swirling. Slowly pulling back, letting me feel her tight lips sliding over the shaft, she pulled up, gasping, "You were right, I can do it, lord. I can take your beautiful organ into my mouth." She began again, stroking about a quarter of my length inside her mouth, her tiny hands running up and down the thick shaft.

Lying back, enjoying the sensation, I looked down watching her head bobbing up and down before me. She was moving faster now, moaning, moving her mouth and lips and tongue over me, occasionally pausing to lick the shaft, suck my heavy balls. Every few strokes, her hand would move back, between her legs where she would quickly rub her sex before returning it again to my shaft.

Now she was moaning constantly, her mouth was moving faster on me, the hand with which she was masturbating herself returning less and less often to stroke my shaft. My hands on Sari's head, gently I pulled her from my cock. Placing both hands on my shaft, she looked up, her eyes hooded, "Please, lord, can't we... ?"

"Come here, lie with me," I ordered, pulling her away from my crotch up to my chest. She lay on her back beside me, her legs opening. As I moved to her, her hands reached down to my organ, stroking it, pulling me to her. I positioned myself over her, touching her vulva, very wet, swollen and open, waiting for me. "Can you take it?" I whispered.

"Yes, I... I can, I want it. Please, master, take me now," her hands on me, raising her hips, seeking to impale herself on me.

Holding my body over Sari, I looked down at her face, desire forcing her expression almost into a grimace. I lowered my hips, her fingers guiding my cock between the slick labia. She was wriggling under me, rubbing the cockhead against her clit, coating it with her juices, small gasps coming from her mouth with each movement.

I rubbed my cock against her, feeling the heat of her slick, swollen vaginal lips. Slowly, I pushed forward, my cock pressing against her maidenhead. I wanted, needed to fully penetrate this beautiful young girl, but remembering my promise to Julna, I kept rolling, rubbing my cockhead against her while pushing against, stretching the barrier. I kept to that rhythm, rubbing, pressing, pushing, my movements driving Sari wild with desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.