Arthur's Reward - Cover

Arthur's Reward

Copyright© 2002 by Robber Baron

Chapter 3: Son Of The Sultan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Son Of The Sultan - A young man gains absolute power and a lot of sex. This is a fantasy based on the same premise as 'The Reward' and 'My Reward.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

With my eyes closed, I sensed a momentary feeling of dizziness, a slight breeze, then a sharp feeling in my back that quickly disappeared.

Immediately, I felt the increase in the size of my body. Opening my eyes and looking down, I saw that I was probably now well over six feet tall, and I could feel how muscular my shoulders and arms were. I was wearing a loose, red jacket held together with a sash at my waist, blue pantaloons, and sandals. I could feel a turban covering my head. A scimitar and dagger hung from a belt at my waist.

I was in an encampment in a desert oasis. Several round, Arab style tents were set up around the pool of water in the center of the oasis. The largest tent, which I guessed was mine, was directly behind. I estimated that more than fifty men in Arab costumes could be seen around the camp, some checking their weapons, others exercising, wrestling, eating or sleeping.

I was about to summon Klaatu to find out what was going on when I saw him walking toward me. He was dressed similarly to me, in a turban, blue doublet with a sash and pantaloons, and now he had a small beard. As he came to where I stood in front of my tent, he quickly salaamed.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I think you'll find everything in this world will meet your desires," he said, smiling. "I am Omar, your chief councilor. If you need or want anything, you may call on me, either in person or through your thoughts and I'll do all I can for you."

"Okay, that's a good idea. Having you here in person makes me feel a lot better. But what's going on?"

"Arthur, in this world, you are the rightful Sultan of Basrah. A little more than a year ago, you came to the throne. Because of your youth and inexperience, the commander of the army, General Malik, was able to overthrow you through treachery and take the throne for himself. Your enemies planned to assassinate you when they took the palace, but due to your courage and skill with the sword, you were able to escape into the desert with some of the Royal Guard who remained loyal, and I, your Grand Vizier.

"Here, at this oasis, you hide from the usurper's patrols and work to retake the throne. Through what little wealth you have, and your charismatic personality, you have been able to recruit many of the bandits of the desert to your cause. You support yourself by raiding enemy caravans. Half of what you gain goes to help the people of Basrah, who are downtrodden and impoverished under Malik's rule. Some of the second half is used to support your small band, and the remainder is hidden in a secret location until you have enough to raise an army of mercenaries and retake the throne of Basrah.

"That should be enough background for you now. You'll find that as events unfold, whatever information is necessary will become known to you. If you need more, simply summon me."

I could tell that Klaatu was proud of the world he had created for me, however I still didn't feel comfortable here. "But what should I do now? I don't have any idea how to retake the throne of Basrah."

Klaatu didn't reply, just pointed at one of my guards who was positioned on a high rock, scanning the desert. I saw the guard shade his eyes, then shout down, "Lord Arthur, Lord Omar, a rider approaches."

"Good, Ali," Klaatu-Omar shouted up. "Can you see who it is?"

"It looks like Abdul, from our patrol. And I can see the dust from the rest of the patrol behind him."

It wasn't long before Abdul rode up, jumped off his horse, and knelt at my feet. "How am I going to ride with these men?" I thought. "I've only been on a horse three times in my whole life."

"Great news, sire," Abdul shouted despite his shortness of breath. "We have captured the tribute caravan from the Emir of Samarkand to the false Sultan, may Shaitan grind his balls. There may be enough in that one caravan to hire all the mercenaries we need to restore you to your throne."

We all stood waiting until the caravan, escorted by our patrol, arrived at the camp. One of my men brought me a cup of wine. "Cooled in the waters of the oasis," he said as he offered me the cup. Though it wasn't any hotter in this desert than in Phoenix during the summer, so I was used to the temperature, I found the wine refreshing. Like in the "B" movies this world was modeled after, these Arabs didn't seem to object to the consumption of alcohol.

The caravan was made up of more than twenty mules and camels carrying boxes and bags of rich tribute that should have been mine, and now was. Murad, the portly, mustachioed commander of the patrol dismounted, then knelt, placing a leather dispatch bag at my feet.

"Lord Arthur, this bag may be more valuable than all the treasures of the caravan. It contains secret communications from the Emir of Samarkand to the usurper Malik, may ten thousand djinn fill his anus. In this bag are secret papers. I... I read them a little, but as you know, lord, my ability with the written word lags far behind my ability with the sword."

"Or your ability with the wine flask and the wenches," Klaatu-Omar laughed. Taking up the bag, "No worry. I will read the documents and let Lord Arthur know of their import."

As the end of the caravan made its way into our camp, I saw two camels carrying closed howdahs. "What's on those camels?" I asked Murad.

"Oh, yes, lord, in my excitement I forgot to tell you. That is a pleasure girl and her servant, sent as tribute from the Emir of Samarkand to the Sultan of Basrah."

Stroking his beard, looking at me, "Ah, the pleasure girls of Samarkand are well known," Klaatu-Omar said.

I watched as the camels knelt, the women dismounted and two of my men led them to us. Though both were covered with long garments and veils, I could tell that one, clearly the servant, appeared to be older, perhaps in her forties. She was dressed in a long, dark robe. Her hair was covered by a black scarf, with a black veil covering all her face except her eyes.

The other, presumably the pleasure girl, was dressed in a long blue, richly embroidered robe, apparently made of a lighter weight material because it hinted at the lushness of the figure it was meant to hide. Like her servant, her hair was covered by a scarf, but this one was dark blue, of a silky material, with a few strands of lustrous black hair escaping out the sides. Her face was covered by a filmy, white veil through which I could see the shadow of her rouged lips. Her kohl dark eyes flashed as she was brought to stand before me.

"Kneel before our lord," Murad commanded. As the guards started to force the women to their knees, I gestured for them to stop.

"Who are you and what were you doing in that caravan?" I asked, staring at both of them.

The older woman answered. "I am Julna, servant to the Lady Sari, sent as a pleasure slave by the Emir of Samarkand to the Sultan of Basrah."

The girl's dark eyes flashing, "Who shall destroy your tiny army and cut out your heart the moment he hears of my capture," she said, almost spitting the words into my face.

Stroking his beard, looking from one woman to the other, "Have you not heard that he who sits on the throne of Basrah has no interest in women?" Klaatu-Omar said, smiling slightly. "He... ah, prefers more masculine companionship."

I watched as Julna's eyes shifted from Klaatu-Omar to Sari, then back as she replied. "We have heard that the women of the harem pine for their former lord, the slain Sultan Arthur. However, the Emir sent this pleasure slave as tribute to the Sultan of Basrah, and so she must be delivered."

Klaatu-Omar stared into Julna's eyes, then shifted his gaze to Sari as he said, "But the former Sultan was not slain. He stands before you, Arthur, the rightful Sultan of Basrah."

"No," Sari said, her eyes moving from Klaatu-Omar to me. "I don't believe it."

"You know of that mark all those of the royal line of Basrah bear on their bodies, that mark the usurper has refused to show the people of the kingdom?" Klaatu-Omar asked, still staring at the two women.

"I have heard tell of the Hawk of Basrah which marks those of the royal line," Julna whispered, looking from Klaatu-Omar to me.

"My Lord, will you bare your chest that these women may see that you bear the mark of the royal line of Basrah?"

I loosened my belt and sash, then pulled open my jacket, seeing on my broad chest a dark brown birthmark that looked vaguely like a hawk. As the women saw the mark, they fell to their knees before me, first Julna, then Sari.

"To whom has this girl been sent as tribute?" Klaatu-Omar asked Julna, as she knelt at my feet.

"To the Sultan of Basrah. She is to be the pleasure slave of the Sultan of Basrah."

"And do you acknowledge that Lord Arthur, the rightful Sultan of Basrah stands before you?" Klaatu-Omar continued.

"Yes, it is he. He is the lord to whom Sari is sent as tribute," Julna answered, her face to the ground.

As Julna spoke, Sari gasped, but said nothing.

"Sari," I said, "Do you acknowledge me as the rightful Sultan of Basrah and your lord?"

"Yes, lord," she whispered. "You are my master. I am the slave of your body." Then, she crawled forward and kissed my feet.

I looked down at Sari and Julna as they knelt before me, "Very well, I accept you as my slaves," I said. Gesturing toward my tent, "Wait inside."

"Lord, there is a tent for the women with the caravan," Murad said. "Should I have it erected?"

"Yes, and have all the treasure brought here that I may know how much you have gained for our cause."

It didn't take long before the treasure - coins, ornaments, gems - was laid out on cloths spread on the sand. All the men of the camp had a hand in this, most filching a coin or small piece of jewelry as they helped. I understood this was expected from these hard men and that my custom was to take no action as long as the pilferage was minor.

Klaatu-Omar helped with the division of the spoils. The first half to be taken by Murad and a contingent of my men to help the people of Basrah. Out of the remainder, each of the men received one or more coins (depending on rank) as their wages. I made sure each of the men who had taken part in capturing the caravan received an extra coin. Tossing a small bag to Murad as reward, "Don't spend all this in the wine shops of Basrah and wind up so drunk you forget to return," I laughed. For myself, I took a fine emerald necklace and a couple of gem-encrusted bracelets and rings, slipping them into my waistband.

What remained, approximately a third, I would take a party of my men to transport to the secret hiding place of our treasure. "Art, don't worry about the journey. You'll find you have all the skills you need, and you won't have any trouble finding the hiding place," Klaatu said in my head. "I'll be with you. Just summon me if you desire anything."

Waiting for the treasure to be loaded on the pack animals, I stepped into my tent. In the heat of the enclosed space, the women, seated on large pillows, had opened a little the tops of their robes and removed their headscarves and veils. "Klaatu, keep the temperature at a comfortable level in my tent and the women's" I mentally ordered, immediately feeling the air beginning to cool.

As I entered, the women turned away, hiding their faces, then seeing it was me, they turned back, the uncertainty they were feeling apparent on their faces. Sari looked up for a moment, then cast her eyes down. "Welcome lord," Julna said. "Will you have a cool drink? Chilled wine and pomegranate juice have been provided to us by your servant."

Telling her I'd take some wine, I sat on one of the many pillows scattered about the carpeted floor. As Sari handed me the silver goblet, her hand almost trembling, she looked up into my face. Staring directly into her dark eyes, I let the corners of my mouth turn up in a small smile. I couldn't help noticing how pretty she was, with high cheekbones, her full lips slightly rouged, a slight Oriental slant to her large, kohled eyes. Glancing down, I saw the soft curve of the top of her bosom barely revealed by the open collar of her robe. Then, looking into her face again, I saw her smiling shyly back at me.

Feeling in my loins the months of sexual deprivation my body had endured, I considered taking Sari now. But then I realized that if I really wanted the full experience of this adventure, I should probably play through the game as Klaatu had designed it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.