Arthur's Reward - Cover

Arthur's Reward

Copyright© 2002 by Robber Baron

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man gains absolute power and a lot of sex. This is a fantasy based on the same premise as 'The Reward' and 'My Reward.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

I noted how much nicer my home was after being remodeled by Klaatu. The carpet was plush, the woodwork fine, and there were good paintings on the walls. At the top of the stairs, I saw the open double doors leading to the master (my) bedroom, the girls' bedrooms, their doors open, led off the hall.

The master bedroom was definitely a man's room, carpeted in green, a very large bed - I guessed with room for at least three - covered with a spread with an antique hunting design on it. In one corner, was a large, antique Indian statue of a god having sex with two women. On the walls were paintings of more nudes. On one wall, a large crossbow was hung, surrounded by the arrows (I think they're called bolts) arranged in a pattern. The walls next to the bed were mirrored. In the far wall was the open door to a large connecting bathroom.

"Come on," Carrie said as they led me to the bed, then had me sit on the edge. "You just sit here and we'll take care of you."

Veronica, bending forward to kiss my lips, "We're going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to move," she said, smiling.

Suddenly, a thought occurring to me, I called to Klaatu. "What about pregnancy?" I asked. "They won't get pregnant, will they?"

"Don't worry," he responded. "There won't be any pregnancies, unless you want them."

The girls were both naked now. As each slipped her panties off, they stood before me, posing their naked bodies for my benefit. And they were so beautiful, their flesh young and firm, even their breasts just a little pendant because of their large size. The pubic hair of each girl was trimmed into a slim vertical line outlining her labia, Carrie's a dark auburn, Veronica's black.

As I looked at them, "Well do you like?" Veronica asked, smiling at me.

"He likes," Carrie laughed. "Look at his cock."

And she was right. My erect cock was bobbing as it pulsed with blood, precum bubbling out the urethra, covering the cockhead with its shiny discharge.

Less shy now, "My cock needs to be sucked," I said, smiling. "Come on, both of you. Suck me."

With flattering haste the two beautiful girls were kneeling at my feet, one sucking and licking my cock while the other licked and caressed my balls and thighs. Then, they would switch, passing the damp cockhead from Veronica to Carrie, and then back again. Then there came a time when Veronica gave up my cock to Carrie, who quickly enclosed it in her mouth, "Art, darling, do you want to finish now like this, or... ?" Veronica asked, her brown eyes looking up at me.

"No, not now. Now, I want to fuck you, both of you," I said. "But first I want to get all my clothes off." I was nearly naked from the waist down, with only my socks on, but above I was still wearing my work shirt, and my undershirt.

As I started to unbutton my shirt, "Let us help you," Veronica said, unbuttoning my shirt while Carrie, below, slipped my socks off. As Veronica opened my shirt, I got a whiff of the odor of my body inside. I mentally called out, "Klaatu, can you clean me up? I smell kind of sweaty."

"Of course, I can do that. But don't you think you're going to get sweaty again pretty soon? Would you like it if they found the odor of your sweat arousing?"

"Yeah, let's try that," I answered. Then, to test it, "I'd better take a shower," I said to the girls. "I still smell kind of sweaty from working outside all day."

"You don't need to shower for us," Veronica said, kissing my undershirt. "I like the way you smell."

Carrie had come up from taking off my socks, so now she, like Veronica, was kneeling on the floor her back straight, her head at about level with my chest. Pressing her face into my armpit, "Umm, it smells manly," she said, stroking my cock.

Soon, all my clothes were off, discarded on the floor. I positioned myself in the center of the big bed, with Carrie and Veronica crawling up to me. I laid there watching in the mirror as Veronica caressed and sucked my cock. Carrie opened the drawer of the bedside table, taking out a bottle of lotion and a tube of K-Y cream. Then, she was next to me, kissing me deeply while I fondled her breasts, all the time Veronica working over my cock.

As Carrie and I broke our kiss, both panting, Veronica, looking up, asked, "Art, do you want my tits?"

"Yeah, come on. I want to suck your big tits," I answered.

"That's great," Veronica responded. "But I was asking if you wanted to fuck my tits. That's what the lotion is for, for titfucking."

"I want to fuck your pussy," I said. "Now, come on," reaching down to grasp her arms, pulling her up to me.

There must have been ten pillows on that large bed, my bed. Taking several, I piled them against the padded headboard, then my back upright resting against the pillows, I stretched out my legs. Carrie knelt at my side kissing me, caressing my chest, my arms, her breasts available to fondle or suck, while Veronica climbed over my waist positioning herself above my rampant cock.

In that instant before she descended, "Klaatu," I called. "Make sure it's an enjoyable experience for them."

"It shall be. It shall be very enjoyable for all of you," he answered in my mind.

Veronica was poised over me, her legs spread, her hand on my cock. Stroking, "It's so big. You're beautiful cock is so big," she whispered, looking into my eyes.

I was ready to be inside her now. Finding it hard to wait any longer, I reached forward, grabbing her hips, pulling her down to me, at the same time thrusting up with my hips, immediately forcing the full length of my cock into Veronica's tight pussy.

This was far from being gentle. I was taking Veronica how I wanted her, with little thought for her needs. But that was what they were here for, wasn't it? They were here for my sexual pleasure, that's why Klaatu made them. And Veronica didn't seem to mind. As she reached bottom, my cock fully inside her, she gave a low moan, then began grinding herself against me, my cockhead butting against her cervix. "Oh, Art," she gasped. "Your cock is so big, it's completely filling me."

I could feel Veronica's pussy pulsing over me, my cock slowly slipping and sliding inside the tight warmth as she rubbed herself over me. Her breaths were coming more quickly now, she was almost panting. I turned my head to Carrie, she pressed forward, kissing me quickly, her tongue penetrating my mouth. "Fuck her hard, Art," she whispered. "That's what she wants, what she needs. She needs you to fuck her hard."

"Yeah, Art, darling," Veronica gasped. "I want it hard. Give it to me hard."

Reaching forward, I cupped Veronica's heavy breasts, squeezing, letting my fingers slip down to the swollen aureoles, the erect nipples... pinching. Then, down, over her torso, to her slim waist, her hips, reaching back to grip the firm, fleshy buttocks. Holding tightly to her butt, I used it as a lever, forcing her up, sliding her pussy over my hard cock. Then down, smashing into my groin, Veronica crying out, moaning in pleasure. Carrie rubbing herself against me, her hard nipples against my shoulder, kissing... licking my neck, my ear, whispering "Fuck her... fuck her... fuck her."

Suddenly, without my prompting, Veronica lifted herself up, then plunging down, spearing herself on my hard phallus. Again and again she did this, her breathing quick, her nostrils flaring. I knew she was close to orgasming. Summoning Klaatu, "Let me come with her," I ordered.

"You can come whenever you want," he replied. "Just will it."

I gripped Veronica's butt tight, rolling my cock inside her, spreading the tight walls of her pussy. Lifting up, then pistoning down once more, she moaned, "Oh... oh... oh, Art, I'm gonna come. I can feel it. I'm gonna come so hard." Then I felt her pussy begin spasming over my cock as she cried out again and again. I pulled her butt tight, seeking the deepest penetration for my cock in her spasming pussy, the head tight against her cervix I began coming, waves of thick semen jetting out of my cock into her womb. "Oh god... god, Art," Veronica gasped. "It's so good." Then she collapsed onto my chest, my cock still inside her spasming vagina.

I laid back against the headboard, breathing hard. "Wow," I said.

"Yeah, wow," Veronica replied, kissing my chest.

Kissing my lips, then, "That was something," Carrie said, smiling at me, apparently not at all jealous.

"Klaatu's sure lived up to his advertising," I thought to myself. This was the best sex I'd ever had, or even imagined. But I didn't know how long I could keep it up. "Klaatu, can you give me enough strength to have sex as long as I want?" I asked.

"Done," was his only reply, but I immediately felt stronger, like I was getting my second wind.

Looking into Carrie's green eyes, I reached over, pulling her to me, kissing her deeply, our tongues and lips melting together. As we parted, "Now it's your turn," I said, smiling.

Veronica carefully raised herself off me, my semi-rigid cock slipping out of her wet pussy with a kind of slurping sound. Then, lying beside me, gently kissing my neck... my cheek, "Umm, Art, that was wonderful. Now do Carrie, she needs it too."

I turned toward Carrie. Lying on my side, my hand on her back, I pulled her to me, kissing her deeply on the mouth. Then, my mouth was moving, kissing the corner of her mouth, her ear, her neck. I stroked my hand from her back, over her shoulder, caressing her neck, then down to the full, fleshy breasts... fondling, squeezing the heavy flesh, pinching her nipples. Bending my head down, I suckled at Carrie's long nipples.

"Oh, Art," Carrie moaned. "You're driving me crazy." Then I felt her hand running down my belly, touching my now almost-hard cock, rubbing... stroking. Veronica was there too, sliding down so she could rub my balls, kissing the crease formed where my legs met my abdomen, rubbing the sensitive spot between my balls and anus.

With my cock now hard, I threw my leg over Carrie, positioning myself above her. She looked up into my eyes, her hand still stroking me. "I see you're ready," she said, smiling.

"Yeah, are you?" I said smiling back.

"I'm so horny I think I'm gonna come as soon as you put it in."

I laughed, then bent down to kiss her deeply, our tongues caressing each other until we parted, both panting. Feeling Veronica's hand on my shoulder I turned to her, kissing her as deeply as I had just done Carrie.

Both Carrie's hands were on my genitals now, caressing my balls, stroking my cock, while I felt Veronica's hand on by ass, rubbing the crack, stroking that sensitive area between my balls and anus. "Come on, I want it," Carrie moaned. "Put it in me," pulling my cock down to her pussy. I lowered my hips, feeling my cockhead touching her slick labia. "Oh, yeah, darling, give it to me," she gasped. Then, she shifted her butt a little, spread her legs, easing my passage into her.

As my cockhead slipped into her, I rolled it inside the slick, swollen labia, then slowly began to press forward. Carrie spread her legs even wider, bringing them up around me as I pressed my rigid organ into her. As I slowly moved deeper and deeper, Carrie turned her head, her eyes looking directly into mine. "Come on, do it... give me all of it, please, darling. I can take it. I want it, please."

"All right, then, you're gonna get it," I whispered. Resting on my elbows, I reached back gripping her butt, pulling her tight to me, driving the full length of my rigid organ into her pussy. "Oh, god, yes," Carrie cried, wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing my face, my neck, my shoulders, anything she could reach. I thought she might come right away, like she said, but after a few moments I felt her loosen the hold she had on my neck.

Carrie was rolling her butt under me, her arms moving from my neck to my shoulders. "God, it's so good. Your big cock in me like this, it feels so good." She lifted her head, kissing me deeply. As we broke our kiss, her legs wrapped themselves around my waist, squeezing me tight. I pulled back a little, enjoying the sensation of her rubbing my cock with her tight pussy as she moved beneath me. Then I was pumping my cock in her tight vagina, the full length of my rigid organ plunging into her again and again.

Carrie's breaths were coming in rapid gasps now, her ass rolling quicker and quicker as I gripped her buttocks. "Oh... oh... oh, Art, I'm coming," she moaned. Then, her feet flat on the bed, her thighs tight around me, she lifted her hips, her labia tight around the base of my cock, her legs rigid as wave after wave of convulsive spasms moved through her vagina.

I stayed still, hardly moving, my hands tight on her sweaty butt, the head of my cock lodged against her cervix, as Carrie gasped and moaned through her orgasm. Slowly, the taut muscles of her body relaxing, her breathing slowing, she looked up at me, her green eyes looking into mine. "Oh, Art, thank you darling," smiling, lifting her head to briefly kiss my lips.

Wiggling under me, feeling my hard dick inside her, "Darling, you didn't finish yet?" Carrie asked, touching my hair.

"Not yet, but soon," I said smiling down at her.

Veronica touched my shoulder, rubbed my back. I turned my head toward her, so our mouths and tongues could meet. As enjoyable as this was, I was getting kind of tired of holding myself on my elbows and knees over Carrie. Veronica stroked my shoulders, my back. "Art, do you want to rest now?"

"No, let's just change positions," I said, smiling down at Carrie. Carefully, I raised up, pulling my still hard cock out of her wet pussy, then rolled over, lying flat on my back.

Veronica immediately pressed herself to me, kissing my neck and chest, her right hand stroking my cock, her heavy breasts rolling over my chest as she moved over me. I just laid there enjoying the attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.