Arthur's Reward - Cover

Arthur's Reward

Copyright© 2002 by Robber Baron

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young man gains absolute power and a lot of sex. This is a fantasy based on the same premise as 'The Reward' and 'My Reward.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

The rest of the week went pretty fast because I decided I would take Friday off to take the girls to the lake, like they wanted. I know it was dumb of me, but I felt kind of guilty about breaking my promise to spend last weekend with them. So, I was catching up at the office and getting as much ahead as possible to be able to skip work Friday.

I didn't tell the girls we were going till breakfast Thursday morning, and when I did they both jumped out of their chairs to cover my face with kisses. "Art, you're just won'erful," Veronica said, gently kissing my lips.

"You know," Carrie said, kissing me as Veronica moved away, "we don't deserve a guy as great as you," her green eyes shining.

"Don't be silly," I said looking at her, then at Veronica. "I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you two. Now today I want you to get everything ready, pack your things and pack my things too, and buy anything we're gonna need. You know what we need. We'll leave early tomorrow so we can have as much time at the lake as possible."

I pulled out my wallet, took out a credit card, and handed it to Carrie. "Here, use this, but don't go overboard."

"We won't, at least not too overboard," Carrie said with a smile.

Veronica batted her eyes at me. "But we can buy things for us, for the lake, can't we?"

"Yeah, but not too much, take it easy."

As I finished my coffee and stood up from the table, each girl gave me another deep kiss, promising they'd go easy with the card and make sure everything would be ready so we could leave early tomorrow. I told them goodbye, patted each on her bottom, and left for the office.

I was so busy I wasn't even able to give Irene her weekly fuck. I was planning on doing it during the lunch hour Thursday, but Mark unexpectedly showed up to take her out to eat. I didn't really mind cause I knew I was gonna have a good night at home with my girls. They were pretty happy about the lake trip.

Mark was still a blowhard and a bully, but he didn't bully me any more. He was the same age as me. Irene was younger than us now, though we were all the same age before Klaatu changed things. Mark was a big guy, but beginning to develop a beer gut now. He came into the office through the back door shouting, "Hey baby, I'm here to take you to lunch."

Hearing him, I got up from my desk to stand in the open doorway of my office. "What're you doing here?" Irene asked, giving him a look. "You should've let me know you were coming."

"I had a meeting this side of town and decided to take my girl out to lunch, okay? Get your things and we'll get goin."

Irene turned away from him to give me an exasperated look before heading back to the employees' bathroom. (She usually used my private bathroom.)

"So how you doin?" Mark asked me. Without waiting for my answer, "You're doin good, I know that. You look it, successful ... lucky, I guess."

"Yeah, lucky." (He didn't know how lucky.) "I'm doing okay. How you doing?"

"Good, course not as good as the youngest millionaire in Phoenix, but okay."

When Irene came back with her purse, Mark put his arm around her. "We're doin okay, aren't we baby?" Her answer was a nod and another exasperated look. "And won't be long there'll be three of us and I'll be taken care of both my babies." Mark rubbed his hand over Irene's big belly as he looked at me. "That's what a real man does, Art. He puts a baby in his woman, and he takes care of them, he takes care of them good."

I had to suppress a smile when I answered. "You're right about that, Mark. You're a real man, and that's gonna be a real baby your wife's gonna give you."

Irene barked out a half laugh which she quickly transformed into a complaint. "Mark, I don't wanna spend my lunch hour standing here listening to you talking. Let's go, I've got things I need to get back at the office to do." The latter said with a significant look at me.

"Okay baby, let's go," Mark said holding the door open for her. As she walked toward the doorway, Irene turned in my direction, smiled, arched an eyebrow, and then they were gone.

I ate lunch at my desk, Danny got it for me from across the street. I worked late to finish up the paperwork. Irene stayed late too, and after everyone else left I was even able to take care of her. And as I knew they would be, my girls were extremely happy to see me that night, even though I got home late.

I woke up at seven-thirty Friday morning. The girls were tired after last night, so I let them sleep while I packed the Navigator and made sure it and the boat were ready to go. I even surprised the girls by making breakfast.

When they came downstairs, "Art, you're so won'erful," Veronica said kissing my cheek.

Carrie kissed my other cheek saying, "You're too good to us."

Simultaneously patting each girl on her pantie-clad bottom, "Enough of that," I said. "Eat your breakfast and get ready. I wanna leave as soon as possible."

While they were taking their showers, I loaded the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen. The girls had some personal things they still needed to pack, but finally they came down to the kitchen where I was having another cup of coffee and reading the paper, each carrying an overnight bag. It was nearly ten by the time we finally got on the road.

Normally, it would take about three or four hours to drive to Lake Havasu from Phoenix, especially hauling the boat, but with Klaatu's help we made it in an hour. I drove out of Phoenix, then Klaatu teleported us to a location about a half-hour outside of Lake Havasu City. He fixed it so no one noticed our sudden appearance on the road, and the girls didn't notice either.

I followed the road around the lake to our lodge. Of course, I had never been there before, but Klaatu put the directions into my mind. Pulling up in front, "You get the place opened up," I told the girls, "while I get the boat in the water so we can start right away."

The lodge has its own boat ramp. I had never launched a boat before, but with Klaatu's help I was able to back the Navigator and trailer down the ramp until the boat was in the water.

At Klaatu's direction, I had made sure to attach a rope from the dock to the boat, so it didn't go floating out into the lake. I went out on the dock to secure the boat, then climbed up the inclined ladder onto the deck, entering the lodge for the first time.

The lodge was luxurious, large, the architecture and decoration in Mexican-Spanish style. The floors were tiled, covered in places with Oriental rugs. There were three bedrooms and three full baths. My bedroom was the largest, of course, with a big bed capable of holding all three of us (or more).

The fan for the a/c system was on and the girls were walking through the house opening windows. "We want to air it out before we turn on the air conditioning," Carrie explained.

"It's kinda musty," added Veronica, "cause you didn't bring us for a while."

I looked at Veronica, her back to me as she opened one of the windows. She turned, her big eyes on my face. "Art, I didn't mean anything," coming close to give me a hug, before brushing my lips with hers. "We know you've got your work and your personal life and can't always do what we want. We're lucky you even want us."

Pulling her closer, her big breasts soft against my chest. "I'm the lucky one," I said. "Let's get the Navigator unloaded and get on the water. That's what we're here for."

Veronica gave me a brief kiss on the lips and moved out of my embrace. As she turned, I gave her a quick swat on her butt, covered by cut-off jeans. Bending over, wiggling her bottom, she turned her head to look back at me, her eyes bright. "You wanna give me spanking?"

"Later," I answered turning toward the front door.

"How about me?" Carrie laughed.

"Later for you too," I answered. To both girls, "I'll pull the Navigator around by the kitchen and we can unload it."

Outside, I unhooked the trailer and pulled the Navigator under the car port by the kitchen door. Working together, we got everything unloaded, putting things in the boat, or the kitchen or the bedrooms. The girls took their bags and together went into one of the bedrooms to change while I dropped my jeans and put on my trunks in the front room.

After a while, I heard the girls closing the windows and then the air conditioning coming on. They came out onto the deck, where I was waiting, a can of beer in my hand. "What have you got on? Where're your bikinis?" I asked, my voice rising in surprise at seeing them wearing one-piece swimsuits.

Carrie smiled at me. "Silly, we can't wear bikinis for water skiing. They'd get torn off when we fall in the water."

"Maybe that's what he wants," Veronica laughed.

"I see you two naked every day," I answered with a smile. "But I guess you're right, I never thought about your bikinis coming off in the water."

"Don't we look cute in these?" Veronica asked as she slowly spun around. She was right, as she turned like a fashion model in her white suit, showing how the french-cut legs displayed her shapely bottom, then facing toward me, bending a little to reveal the cleavage between her large breasts.

Carrie did the same, turning to show me how good she looked in her suit, it's color matching her auburn hair. I whistled to let them know how sexy they looked. "Don't worry, we'll put on our bikinis as soon as we're done skiing," she said.

"Good, after spending a thousand dollars on a few scraps of cloth, I wanna get my money's worth."

Veronica's lips formed a slight moue, which quickly turned into a smile as she said, "They weren't that much, and beside we got sandals and wraps too."

I smiled back. "And how much did these cost?"

"About the same," Carrie laughed. "But we got these, just like with the bikinis," indicating their matching sandals and wraps.

"Okay," I said. "I admit you look good, you always look good, but when we get back I wanna see you looking sexy for me in those string bikinis."

"No problem," Carrie said, giving me a peck on the cheek. "We'll be as sexy as you want." Looking at Veronica, "Right?"

"Right," Veronica answered. "That's what we're for."

"Let's go," I said, "we're wasting time here." I opened the gate in the deck rail, went down first, then helped the girls climb down the ladder and into the boat, took a last swallow of beer, and climbed into the cockpit.

I made sure everyone had on life jackets before starting the motor. The girls untied us from the dock, and I slowly started out into the lake, the big V-6 growling as I tentatively moved along the shore. The only boats I had driven before had paddles, or oars, or small outboards, but Klaatu gave me the knowledge I needed, and soon I was ready to open her up.

It didn't take long until I had the confidence to get us skiing. Carrie went first. She was good. When her time was up and she was back in the boat, I complimented her on how good she was. "You know that, I told you before I learned from water skiing at home, in Tennessee," she answered, brushing her wet hair away from her face. "Actually, I think I'm getting worse. I probably need more practice."

"See, we need to come here more," Veronica said. "Now it's my turn."

Veronica wasn't nearly as good as Carrie, she had only begun to learn during our (supposed) earlier trips to the lake. In fact, those trips hadn't really happened, but thanks to Klaatu the girls thought they remembered them.

Then it was my turn. "Make sure I do good," I told Klaatu.

"Of course, Arthur," he answered.

And I was good, even better than Carrie, at least that's what the girls said when I climbed back up the ladder into the boat. "Now what? You wanna ski some more?" I asked.

"It's pretty hot out here," Carrie answered, handing me a can of beer from the cooler, and getting a wine cooler for Veronica and herself.

Veronica sat down next to me, touched my chest, then trailed her finger down to my bare belly. "I'm hungry, and I bet you are too, and you too," the latter said to Carrie.

Carrie stood up to look at the clock on the instrument panel. Turning, "It's past one-thirty, no wonder we're hungry."

"It's time to head back," I agreed. "We'll order pizza."

As I stood up and began to move toward the front to take the controls, "Can't I drive, please?" Veronica begged.

"Okay, but take it easy." She kissed my cheek, took her seat behind the wheel and started back toward the lodge.

I told Veronica she was doing pretty good, when she said, "Let's go see what's over there," turning the wheel and heading for two houseboats tied together.

It was a bunch of college kids drinking and partying. They waved and yelled, and whistled, and we waved back. Veronica wanted to drive around some more, so I let her; she was pretty confident by now. "It's hot out here," Carrie complained again from behind. "Let's go back, have lunch and cool off." Kissing my neck. "We can take a little nap after lunch."

"Yeah, let's," Veronica said, pushing the accelerator forward and making a wide turn in the direction of the lodge.

When we got close, "Better let me take over. I'll bring us up to the dock," I said.

Veronica turned her dark eyes on me. "Let me, please. I'll be careful, I promise."

Suppressing a smile, "Okay, but take it easy," I cautioned, at the same time silently telling Klaatu to make sure there were no accidents.

She slowed down, a lot, and following my directions (I only knew what to tell her because Klaatu had put the knowledge into my mind), was doing pretty good bringing us close until the boat gently bumped the dock. (Klaatu didn't need to help her, he told me.) I jumped onto the dock to tie up then helped the girls out.

We left our stuff in the boat - I figured we'd be going out again later - and climbed up to the deck.

"While we change into our bikinis, can you order the pizzas?" Carrie asked.

Before I could answer, Veronica grinned at me and said, "You're gonna see how sexy we look in what you call just scraps."

I smiled back at her, then turned to look at Carrie. To both of them I said, "You always look sexy to me, both of you. Now get changed, I'll call for the pizza."

I was on the deck, leaning against the railing, looking out over the lake, wavelets glittering in the razor sharp sunlight. I turned when the girls came out. "You like?" Carrie asked, posing and slowly pirouetting so I got a full view of her beautiful body, now barely covered by a string bikini.

Veronica also striking a pose asked, "Are we sexy enough?"

They were sexy, very sexy. Carrie's bikini was lime green, Veronica's dark blue. Both girls were wearing matching high-heel sandals that helped form their shapely legs and derrieres. "Very sexy, you know that. That's why I picked you," I laughed as I opened my arms, and they rushed to me, the three of us hugging and laughing together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.