Arthur's Reward - Cover

Arthur's Reward

Copyright© 2002 by Robber Baron

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young man gains absolute power and a lot of sex. This is a fantasy based on the same premise as 'The Reward' and 'My Reward.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. Kim was curled up, facing me, breathing softly, sleeping so peacefully, like an innocent child. Looking at the clock on the beside table, I saw it was a little before nine.

Because of the beers I had last night, I needed to piss - bad. Careful not to wake her (I was feeling a little guilty about what I did), I climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. After a long piss, I found my shorts in the living room and sat down on the sofa. "Klaatu, can you get me some coffee?" I asked.

Immediately, a mug of steaming coffee appeared on the table in front of me. I picked it up and sipped at the hot liquid. Then setting the mug back onto the table, I leaned my head against the back of the sofa and closed my eyes. Klaatu said, "The reason you feel a little groggy is due to a chemical imbalance from the alcohol you consumed and your activities last night. I can correct that, if you'd like."

I told him to do it and felt better right away. I opened my eyes, mentally thanked Klaatu, then found the remote for Kim's tv. I looked for a game, but couldn't find anything on Sunday morning tv but golf, political talk shows, religious programming, and old movies. I surfed for a while, finally settling on a History Channel program about ancient Egypt.

I got more coffee from the coffee maker in the trailer's small kitchen, then continued watching tv until I heard Kim moving around in the bedroom and bath. After a few minutes she came out, wearing a shorty robe tied around the waist. "Art, thanks for making coffee," she said as she filled her mug, then came to sit next to me on the sofa. "And thanks for last night," kissing my cheek, nuzzling my neck.

I moved back a little and gently took hold of Kim's shoulder. Looking into her eyes, "I was pretty rough on you last night," I said.

Kim's big brown eyes were staring back at me, "I know, but I deserved it," she said, looking down for a moment before again gazing into my face. Touching my bare chest with her fingertips, "Don't worry, I learned my lesson. And... and it was the best experience of my life. I'll never forget it, and I'll never forget you Art... never."

Her robe was tied tight around her waist, but it couldn't hide the deep cleavage between her breasts. I moved my hand to the opening of her robe, slipping it inside, then down to cup her large tit in my hand. As I squeezed, feeling her nipple growing erect against my palm, she gasped, pressing her face to my chest.

She kissed, licked my bare chest, murmuring softly while I caressed her. Kim's hand reached for my cock, stroking me through the fabric of my boxers. She turned her face up to look into my eyes. "You can do whatever you want to me." Her voice soft. "I won't ask for anything."

I stared back at her. "That's the way it's gotta be," I said, my voice low, even. She lowered her head, kissing my chest sighing softly, her fingers working insistently on my hardening penis. I moved my hand from inside her robe and said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

In the bedroom, she slipped out of her robe and climbed onto the bed. "How do you want me?" she asked, her eyes on my face.

"On your back, spread your legs. I'm gonna fuck you in your pussy," I said, dropping my shorts, moving to her,

As I positioned myself between her legs, I saw her eyes on my face. Raising her knees, she wound her arms around my neck, pulling me down, her big breasts soft against my chest, pressing her mouth to mine. We kissed deeply, Kim making soft sounds in the back of her throat, our lips and tongues moving together.

When we parted from the kiss, I saw her eyes opening, looking into my face. I moved my hips toward her. "Put it in," I ordered, my eyes on hers.

Kim reached down to position my cock at her center. She swabbed the head over her labia, then shifting her bottom a little placed it at her entrance. Moving her hand to my hip, "Do me, do me good... Please, Art," she said.

"Yeah, I'll do you," I chuckled, moving my hands to her hips, then slowly pressing myself into her silky smooth interior. I was much gentler with her now, slowly moving in, then back, allowing her to become accustomed to my long, thick cock.

With a soft intake of breath, Kim wriggled under me, pushing her hips up, seeking to force more of my rigid organ into her. Grasping her hips even tighter, I pulled back, then drove deep into her, Kim groaning as my cockhead butted her cervix.

Now I was fucking her hard and deep, and she was loving it, rolling her bottom under me, seeking to derive maximum pleasure from my pistoning cock. Kim moved her legs up, grasping me with her thighs while her fingernails raked my back. "Oh... Yes... YES," she gasped as she was overcome by a deep orgasm.

I continued driving into her convulsing vagina as she gasped, cried out her pleasure, her orgasm going on and on, building and building. Then, mentally telling Klaatu, "You know what I want," I pulled out and raising up on my knees, grasping my cock with both hands, I began spewing my cum over Kim, coating her body with my thick ejaculate as she writhed in ecstasy beneath me. My orgasm lasted long minutes as I came again and again, spewing more cum over her than would be possible without Klaatu's magic.

Kim was in constant orgasm, gasping, moaning her pleasure. And I too was gasping at the immense pleasure I was receiving from ejaculating over and over. Each eruption from my spasming cock, each convulsive jetting of thick cum causing me to groan in ecstasy.

Kim was covered in my semen. The thick liquid flowed over her face, into her mouth, into her ears, coated her large breasts, her erect nipples poking out of the viscous fluid like mountain peaks out of the fog. Her waist, her belly were covered, the thick fluid pooling in her navel. Her upper thighs, her pussy were covered, her pubic hair was matted with my cum.

My balls were depleted of semen, for now at least. Kim was moaning in ecstasy as she found her fantasy realized. She was still orgasming, her whole body trembling, writhing as with her fingers, she scooped the thick discharge from her breasts, from her face, licking her fingers like a cat, feeding my viscous cum into her mouth.

I left her like that. Out front, I had Klaatu clean me up, then got dressed. Before leaving, I peeked at Kim through the doorway, but didn't speak. She was still scooping, eating my cum, murmuring softly to herself.

In my Vette, on the way back home, "You'll take care of her, make sure she's okay," I said to Klaatu.

"Art, she'll be fine. She's very happy, and she will follow your directions, not engage in any more fraudulent activities, what you call 'scams.' But she's bound to you now, unless you want it different."

"Leave her like this for now," I told him, concentrating on my driving, the light Sunday morning traffic letting me open up the Vette more than normal.

I pulled into the garage and climbed out of my dream car. I stepped back to take a long look at that beautiful silver beast. So many of my dreams, my fantasies, were coming true, I couldn't help my face opening in a big, broad smile.

And there were the girls, my girls, Carrie and Veronica. I found them out back at the pool in their new bikinis. I was a little surprised at how affectionate I was feeling toward them, but then I realized that since I got the reward I had spent more time with them than anyone else, except my women in that Arabian Nights world. And they were happy to see me and very, very affectionate.

I was amazed how little they were able to purchase with the thousand dollars I had allowed each of them. Their bikini outfits cost about three hundred each. It wasn't that expensive, they assured me, because the wraps and sandals were included, and they were designer originals. Their other purchases were some negligees and accessories for each of them, and that was where the thousand dollars went. Well, I enjoyed seeing them in the new bikinis, and later enjoyed them in, and out, of the negligees.

After dinner, I had Klaatu come to the house as my friend Michael. He helped me prepare the speech I would need for Phoenix Tech tomorrow. When the girls found out what we were doing, they again begged to be allowed to attend, and I told them they could.

"Don't worry about it," Michael/Klaatu said. "I'm sure it will go well, and if there's a problem, I'll take care of it."

I felt better after that, and spent a pleasant evening with Carrie and Veronica. First rehearsing my speech, then in bed. They seemed even more affectionate than usual. I think they were impressed that I would be speaking at the college tomorrow.


Monday, I spent the first part of the morning in the office taking care of paperwork. Greg couldn't help talking about his weekend with Erin/Demi Moore. He complained she wouldn't leave him alone, wanted sex - all kinds of sex - constantly, but we all knew that though he sounded like he was complaining, the big smile on his face showed he was really bragging. I was glad to see him so happy.

When I realized Greg might get into a relationship with Erin, I asked Klaatu if that would be all right. "There is no reason why that wouldn't be possible. Erin is a real person, just as real as your girls, Carrie and Veronica." I thought if that happened it might be a good thing for Greg. I had the impression that sometimes he might feel a little lonely.

Later, I went out on a job, then back in my office had lunch and... with Irene. After her shower, she got dressed and with a satisfied smile, kissed me. "Do good on your speech," she whispered into my ear. "We're, I mean Veronica and Carrie and me, we're all very proud of you. I just wish I could be there too, but I've got a lot of work to take care of, and besides, you didn't invite me."

I looked into her face. "Didn't know you wanted to go, so I'm inviting you. You can come. I'll be glad to have you come."

She smiled. "No, your official girlfriends will be there. I'm still Mark's wife, even if I'm carrying your baby. And like I said, I've got work to do."

I gave her a brief kiss on the lips, and watched her walk out of the office. Though as big and pregnant as she was, she wasn't a very exciting sight. But she was a good fuck, a very good fuck.

I took a shower, then changed into clean clothes. I wore one of my blue work shirts, with the company logo - a lighting bolt striking a satellite dish and the name 'Glasser Ent.' (for Glasser Enterprises, impressive) - above the left pocket. I put on neatly pressed khaki slacks instead of my usual jeans. I did some more paperwork till it was time to leave, then, saying 'so long' to the guys in the office, and with Irene wishing me good luck, I headed for Phoenix Tech.

After parking in a visitor space, I went to Karen Anderson's office. She wasn't there, but Veronica and Carrie were waiting for me. After each gave me a kiss, "Karen is off finishing final arrangements," Carrie said.

"There's coffee or tea if you want," Veronica added.

"She said there will be a reception later," Carrie said.

I sat down on the sofa. "I knew about the reception. And I don't need any caffeine, I'm kinda nervous already."

Veronica sat next to me and took my hand, squeezing gently. "You're gonna do great."

"Don't worry. You've got a great speech," Carrie said.

"You, both of you, look great," I said. And they really did. They were wearing tailored blouses, both white, and neat, tailored slacks - Carrie's olive green, Veronica's navy blue. And they both had on medium heel sandals. I was proud of them.

I was getting my thank you kisses when Karen Anderson came back to her office. "Arthur, do you have your remarks ready?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, pulling the folded paper out of my pocket.

"Do you mind if I look it over?" she asked, reaching for the paper.

I stared at her. "Yes, I mind. You don't need to look at it. These are my words, and you don't need to know anything about them until I give my speech."

"It's a won'erful speech," Veronica volunteered in her cute accent.

"If that's the way you want it," Karen Anderson said. "I was trying to help."

I didn't say anything, just kept looking at her until she turned toward Carrie and Veronica. "Ladies, Art, if you're ready we can go now."

She led us through the building outside to where a temporary stage was set up on the edge of the athletic field. Phoenix Tech really didn't have a competitive sports program, it wasn't that kind of school. But they had this small field for students to throw a ball around or run the track to let off steam.

Students were gathering in front of the stage as we took our seats. Carrie and Veronica on the end, me in the middle behind the podium, with Karen Anderson on my right. After a few minutes, the dean and some of the faculty came out. Karen introduced me, we waited a while until everyone who was coming was there. It was the last class of the day and students were let out early for this assembly, so I guess about half of them took off for home, or wherever.

The dean said a few words, Ms. Anderson introduced me, then I went to the podium to loud cheers and applause. (I increased my aura to thirty percent as I walked to the podium, which explained the warm reception I received.)

I paused, looking over the crowd, more girls than guys, but that wasn't unexpected. And a lot of the girls were hot, some were really hot. I pulled the paper out of my pocket and raised my hands, waiting for the crowd to grow a little quieter.

"Fellow Phoenix Techies." I said loudly, more loudly than needed because of the loud speakers. "Like you, I came here to learn the skills to help me be successful in life. And I have been successful, very successful, both in the material things of life, and in other ways." I turned to glance at Carrie and Veronica, they smiling back at me.

I continued. "Some of you might be planning on attending ASU or another university, as I planned. But, unfortunately, things don't always work out as we'd like. I wasn't able to go to ASU, but I developed the skills here at Phoenix Tech that allowed me to be successful. I hope all of you will keep in mind that there is more than one path to success and the things you learn here can help you in life, no matter which path you choose."

I gave them a brief history of my life and how I had managed to be successful. Of course, it was the history Klaatu had created. I encouraged them to study hard, do well and especially to do well on their end of quarter exams. There was more applause as I completed my speech, the dean started to get up, but I gestured for him to remain seated as I told the crowd I would try to answer a few questions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.