Arthur's Reward - Cover

Arthur's Reward

Copyright© 2002 by Robber Baron

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young man gains absolute power and a lot of sex. This is a fantasy based on the same premise as 'The Reward' and 'My Reward.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

I sat there, drinking my beer, cooling off. When the beer was gone, I got in the shower. Of course, I could have ordered Klaatu to clean me up, just like I ordered him to supply clean clothes for me, but then I wouldn't have had the pleasure of the cool water flowing over me. After I dried off, I got dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and khaki slacks and went out to the main office.

Danny and Greg were still there, though it looked like the rest of the guys had taken off - it was almost six o'clock now. "Hey boss, we were thinking about havin a few beers tonight," Greg said. "Whatta you think, you wanna go?"

"Sure, where you wanna go?"

"How bout Callahan's. At least to start?" Greg laughed.

"That's good," Danny said. "We can get something to eat there too."

We agreed to meet at Callahan's, each of us taking his own vehicle.

Danny made a quick call to his wife while Greg and I went out back. I got in my truck, waving to Greg as he was putting on a clean shirt he kept in his truck. He was one of my buddies from before. He was a really big guy, and good looking, with blue eyes and curly blond hair - girls loved him. He looked tough, and he could be if needed, but in fact he was extremely gentle - probably another reason girls liked him. He wasn't real intelligent, but he was a good friend and easy to get along with.

Danny was one of my teachers at Phoenix Tech. He was retired from the Navy on disability - he had a bad leg. Danny was older than Greg and me, in his mid-forties. I always liked him and he was always good to me and he was a good teacher. I felt sorry for him because his wife left him for another guy and that kind of ruined his life. So I hired him as my office manager at about twice what he was making at Phoenix Tech, and had Klaatu give him a new, young wife. I felt pretty good about that.

I got to Callahan's before the other guys. It was crowded, what you'd expect for a Friday. I sat down at the bar and tried to get the bartender's attention, but he was so busy he didn't notice me. Mentally calling Klaatu, I asked, "Can I control that aura you gave me so it stays at ten percent for Greg and Danny, but it's higher for everyone else?"

He answered in my mind, "Art, you can set your aura at whatever power you want for any group or individual. All you have to do is will it."

"Thanks, I thought it might work like that." I set the level of my aura to thirty percent for everyone but Greg and Danny, leaving it at ten for them. Immediately, the bartender was standing in front of me, asking what I wanted. I ordered a draught beer, then told him I would need one of the booths in back as soon as one was available.

Danny and Greg came in, coming over to my barstool, standing behind me because there weren't any seats available. I gestured to the bartender, who left another customer to take their order. After Danny took his first drink of beer, "What'd she say?" I asked.

"She said to have a good time and be careful."

"That's a good wife," Greg said. "And cute too."

"Yeah, I'm a lucky guy," Danny answered.

A waitress came over carrying some menus. "Excuse me sir, were you waiting for a back booth?" she asked. I waited for a moment before answering. As I returned her look, obviously appraising her - young, slim, dirty blonde hair in a pony tail, pretty face - a rose blush began spreading up her neck to her cheeks and ears. She cast her eyes down for a moment, then as I answered, she looked up, boldly returning my stare.

She led us around the big, horseshoe shaped bar to the back, quieter and darker than the bar area up front. We took the menus and ordered two pitchers to start. She hurried over with the pitchers of beer, then stood by our table, waiting to take our order. I decided to start with a couple of plates of Buffalo wings and barbecued ribs as appetizers. "Yes sir," the waitress said - Cathy was the name on her name tag - "I'll have those right away for you."

Greg was talking about some babe he saw in her underwear when he was installing a dish today. While he was talking, I was thinking about how great this aura thing was. "Can you give me an idea of it's power?" I asked Klaatu.

I heard his answer in my mind. "The effect varies a little from individual to individual, but if we use your waitress, Cathy, as an example, if you were interested in her sexually, at fifty percent she would be obviously coming on to you. At around seventy or seventy-five percent, she'd be kneeling at your feet, begging you to use her however you would wish. And at a hundred percent she would be groveling on the floor, awestruck at being in your presence."

"Thanks," I said, thinking about how powerful the aura was.

We finished the appetizers and the pitchers and ordered more beer, putting everything on my bill. Then we ordered steaks for dinner and more pitchers. We were having a pretty good time, laughing, telling stories. I started to tell them something that happened in that Arabian nights fantasy world, when I suddenly realized they wouldn't understand. I felt kind of disappointed about not having anyone I could talk to about my adventures in that world, when Klaatu said, "You can always talk to me, Art."

We were all pretty drunk when Greg said, "You guys wanna go somewhere else?" And without waiting for an answer said, "Let's go to the Palomino. It's been a while since we been there. They probably got some new girls."

"Okay," I said.

Danny looked at his watch. "I better get home, Sue's gonna be waiting."

"New girls," Greg said again. "Dancing and stripping just for you."

I looked at Danny, smiled at him. "We won't stay too late. We'll leave by midnight, for sure."

"Okay, but promise we'll leave by midnight." Greg and I promised, then we all left Callahan's and got in our vehicles, agreeing to meet at the Palomino Club in Scottsdale.

Sitting in my truck, "Make sure no one gets hurt, or anything," I ordered Klaatu.

"I'm already watching out for you and your friends, Art," he answered. "Would you like to be able to feel the same euphoria you feel now, but still be in control of your senses and your motor skills?"

"Yeah, but isn't that something internal to me you can't affect?"

"No Art, it merely involves the introduction and elimination of a few chemical substances in the bodies of you and your companions." I decided that all of us, Danny and Greg and I, would stay at a level about equal to having consumed three beers. No matter how much alcohol we would drink, our drunkenness would never exceed that level. And our alcohol-induced sense of euphoria would remain.

They were waiting for me in the Palomino parking lot when I got there. "I'll get the cover," I said, pulling out my credit card, and we went inside.

In Arizona, it's illegal to serve alcohol in a strip club, but I ordered Klaatu to fix things so the Palomino was exempt. So now, everyone believed they were grandfathered under the no-alcohol law. I had Klaatu change the Palomino in other ways, making it cleaner and better decorated, with prettier girls, and higher class customers. Before I got the reward, I spent a lot of time and a lot of money at the Palomino, and I was going to get paid back for it tonight.

With my aura still at thirty percent, it wasn't hard to get three seats right on the stage, some guys actually moved to make room for us. We ordered our drinks, watching as the two girls who were dancing finished their set. The MC came out to introduce the next girl, Jade, a tall, athletic black with long, wavy, dark red-brown hair, and with big boobs and a high, round protruding butt. She reminded me a little of Ayesha from my fantasy world, and was the type of girl (along with a lot of other types) that I found it easy to get turned on by.

I ordered Klaatu to tell me about her. "Her name is Jade Green, it's her real name. She's twenty-six, single. She studied to be a professional dancer, but wasn't very successful, so she took up working as an exotic dancer in clubs like this. She works out and practices every day. She lives with her half-sister, with whom she's been having a lesbian relationship for several years."

Jade danced closer falling to her knees in front of me, shaking her still bikini-covered tits. "What about her sister... her half-sister?" I asked Klaatu as I set a rolled ten dollar bill on the stage in front of me.

"She dances as Crystal Green at another club, the Riviera in Tempe. Her real name is Crystal Morales. She's twenty-two, half black and half Mexican. Also very attractive. You would like her, or either of them, or both of them."

By now, Jade had her top off and was shaking her large tits in front of my face. Then she bent down over the rolled bill, squeezed her tits together, and picked up the ten between her tits. She turned her head to take the bill with her lips from her tits, then putting it in her panties. "Did you do anything to improve her?" I asked, applauding Jade's performance, leading the rest of the audience in applause, Jade smiling her thanks.

"Just a little, muscle tone, skin tone, that sort of thing, and Jade's hair, which she needed to straighten and dye, is her natural hair now. Don't worry about the sex. They both have been with men. It's just that they find it easier, less complicated, with each other. If you're interested they'll be crazy for you."

"Okay, make Jade sexually attracted to me, interested in me. Does she know who I am? How wealthy I am?"

"Not yet."

"Okay, let her find out."

I watched the rest of Jade's set, giving her a twenty when she dropped her panties, exposing her shaved pussy, and another twenty for kneeling with her back to me, her whole torso gyrating, giving me a good view of her flexing pussy and asshole. Her set ended, grabbing her discarded clothes and wad of bills, with a bright smile to me, Jade pranced off the stage.

"One of the other girls is telling Jade who you are now," Klaatu said. "And Kim is up next."

Greg looked at me, smiling broadly. "That black girl was hot, and you know what, boss, she's hot for you. I don't know what you've got, but you should bottle it."

"He's one of the richest men in Phoenix. That's what he's got," Danny said.

"You're right," I laughed. "But I'm not gonna turn something like that down just cause she might not have the right attitude." They laughed with me as Kim came out.

Kim was the main reason I was here. Before the reward, I got a lot of lap dances from Kim, and spent a lot of money on her, and had a lot of broken promises from her, but tonight I was going to get paid back for all of that. The MC introduced Kim, giving her a big build-up, and then she came out.

Kim was a big girl, about five-nine, with huge breasts - they were silicone before, but now they were real for me, thanks to Klaatu. She had a slim waist, and a great butt and legs. She was mixed race, like me, but with a lot more races mixed in her. She was part Mexican, part Native American, part French, and a couple of other parts Klaatu had told me about but I forgot. Her hair was long, wavy, sun-streaked brown. She had a pretty face, with a nice mouth, high cheekbones, big, dark eyes, and a somewhat aquiline nose, evidence of her Native American heritage.

Originally, before I had Klaatu change her, Kim was twenty-nine and lived in a dirty, broken-down trailer with a boyfriend who didn't work and earned what little money he had from dealing drugs. Now she was five years younger, her trailer was newer and cleaner, and her boyfriend was in prison. She hadn't had sex with anyone for months.

She was starting her number when Jade came out, dressed in a short silk robe, her green bikini underneath. I rolled a ten, and set it on the edge of the stage waiting to see what Kim would do for it.

Jade stood next to me, smiling. "Hi, I'm Jade Green."

Smiling back, offering to shake her hand, "Art Glasser."

Taking my hand in both of hers, the move doing amazing things to what I could see of her tits through her partly open robe, smiling even more broadly, she said, "I know, one of the girls in back told me who you are."

Danny laughed, "That's what I said, that's why they like Art, because of his money."

"There might be other reasons, too," Jade said, smiling at Danny. Then to me, "Do you come here often?"

Kim was wearing a denim shirt, jeans, cowboy boots and a white cowboy hat. She ripped off her hat, tossing it away, her long hair flying as she pranced over the stage, ending up in front of me. Her eyes on my face, she opened the top two buttons of her shirt, bent down, showing the deep cleavage between her tits, grabbed the ten, and with a smile, continued her dance.

"I used to come here a lot, but haven't been here for a while," I said to Jade, smiling. "Let me buy you a drink,"

Giving me another bright smile, "Thanks," she said. "I'm new here myself, and her," nodding her head toward the stage, "Kim, too"

Now Kim had opened the fly of her jeans and was partially pulling down the jeans at the waist, flashing her thong panties over her butt and her pussy as she moved over the stage.

"You want a private dance?" Jade asked me.

"Well... " watching Kim pulling off her boots, moving over the stage, barefoot now. I glanced quickly at Jade before looking back at the stage. "Maybe some other time," I said, turning to look at Kim as, with her back to the audience, she was sliding her jeans down, over her shapely butt.

"You like Kim?" Then, without waiting for my answer she said, "I'm a better dancer."

"Yeah, I know," smiling at her, before turning back to watch Kim. "Maybe some other time."

"I think you're gonna regret it." She turned away, then paused taking a coaster from the bar, "You got a pen?" she asked me, took the one Danny offered, scratched on the coaster, then handed it to me. "This is my cell number, call any time. Believe me, you won't regret it." With a big smile at me, she turned and sauntered away.

Now Kim had her jeans of - she was wearing white cotton panties underneath - and was opening the remaining buttons on her shirt. Dancing, she turned her back, sliding the shirt down her arms, letting it fall to the floor. As she turned back to face the audience, I placed a rolled twenty on the stage. Kim was wearing a white bra, her large tits barely able to be confined inside the stretched cotton.

Her eyes focused on the twenty, then moved to my face as she danced closer, falling to her knees in front of me. "Take it off," I mouthed. Reaching behind her, she unhooked her bra, letting it slide down her arms, her big tits tumbling out. Tossing the bra aside, she shook her fleshy breasts in front of me, then was cradling them in her palms, pointing them at me, the hard nipples in the center of the dark, saucer-size areolas pointing at my face.

Still kneeling, she turned left and right, letting the others in the audience see her tits, before grabbing my twenty and dancing away. She danced around the stage, rolling her butt, pulling her panties partly down, before turning so her back was to the audience, sliding the panties off, then turning, standing for a second with her legs spread, given everyone a good view of her pubis, the hair trimmed to a fine line around her labia.

When she saw me place another rolled twenty on the stage, she danced over to me, squatted down, letting me see her swollen labia, and into her wide-open pussy as she grabbed the bill. She moved over to dance by the pole, dancing more gracefully than I remembered. ("I improved her dancing," Klaatu said.)

The pole dance finished, Kim walked naked around the stage, collecting more tips (and another twenty from me), grabbed her clothes and strutted off the stage. Within a few minutes, she was standing next to me wearing her bra and panties under a short silk robe like Jade's.

"Looks like you enjoyed my dancing," she said.

I looked her over. She looked good, better than the original. This is gonna be fun, I thought. "I enjoyed looking at you. You have a beautiful body," continuing to look her over, finally letting my eyes rest on her face.

Extending her hand, "I'm Kim Corrado." And, as I introduced myself, "I heard about you, Art. You're one of the richest men in Phoenix."

I saw Danny give a knowing look at that. I bought Kim a drink, the next dancer came out, a cute little East Indian girl with enormous breasts. I was watching her removing her top when Kim said "You know, her boobs are fake... mine are real."

"Really, what are your measurements?"

"Thirty-six Double-D, twenty-two, thirty-six," she said proudly, her back straight.

"And all natural?"

"Just what God gave me," she said, smiling broadly. Touching my arm, "Would you like a private dance?"

"How much?"

Kim smiled, her dark eyes looking into my face, "I don't usually do this, but for you it's free."

I told the guys what I was doing, then followed Kim as she led me through the club to one of the private rooms. I sat on the couch while she pulled the curtain closed before removing her robe with a graceful movement. I took a swallow of beer, put the glass on the table and waited.

Her dark eyes staring into mine, she began moving, slowly, her hips swaying. Then, moving more quickly, her hips pivoting, her large tits swaying inside her bra, she danced closer. Suddenly her right leg came up, higher and higher, until it was nearly vertical. She grabbed her raised calf with her hand, trembling as she balanced before me. "You're a great dancer," I said, smiling at her.

"You like?" she said, lowering her leg, her foot on the sofa next to me, her knee bent, in front of me the outline of her labia clear inside the crotch of her cotton panties.

"I like," I said moving my eyes from her crotch to her face.

"You can touch me, my leg, it's alright," she said, smiling.

I ran my hand over her smooth, tan skin, noting its flawless perfection, the slight tinge of perspiration. I stroked her calf, my hand moving up over her knee to caress her firm thigh. Slowly, I moved higher, my fingers trailing over her smooth skin. I looked up at her face as I pressed my hand to the fabric over her pussy, sensing the warmth, perhaps a trace of moisture. And then, smiling broadly, she was dancing away.

As she turned her back, reaching around to unhook her bra, I gave my orders to Klaatu. Kim turned to face me. Still holding the bra over her breasts, she danced closer, until stopping completely, with a quick gesture, she tossed the bra aside. Her back was arched, her breasts thrust out for my admiration. They were very large, firm, tipped by saucer-size, pink-brown areolas, with a dark, pointed nipple in the center of each.

She reached up, cupping her full breasts in her hands. "You like?" she whispered, her voice breathy, pinching, pulling the long nipples, making them even longer, even harder than they already were.

"Yeah, I like," I said, reaching for her tits. Before I could touch her, with smile and a quick movement, she moved back, then spun around so she was facing away. By now I was rock hard. While Kim's back was turned, I had Klaatu alter my pants to double-pleated. Then, I adjusted my cock so it could stand up inside the fold in the front of my pants.

While I was adjusting myself, Kim was slowly sliding her white cotton panties down her long legs. She kicked the panties away, then, still with her back to me, bent forward, her hands on the backs of her legs, she slid down until she was gripping her ankles, her upside down face smiling at me from between her spread legs.

I don't think she had too good a view of me from between her legs because when she straightened up and turned around, I saw her eyes grow wider at seeing the size of the bulge my cock was making in my pants. She danced closer, till she was directly in front of me, her gaze shifting from my pants to my face. She placed her right foot on the sofa next to me, her knee bent, her nearly bare pussy, glistening wet, the labia swollen, directly in front of me. Smiling, "You can touch... my leg," she said, her voice husky.

I ran my hand up her leg, over her thigh, higher, to the crease where her leg joined her torso, just grazing her labia. Inhaling deeply through her nose, she put a hand on my shoulder, steadying herself as I slowly stroked her outer labia. Then, with a shake of her head and a broad smile, she backed away, dancing, moving around me, her body swaying, her hips gyrating, her big, heavy tits trembling with her movements.

Dancing, her hips gyrating, Kim drew closer to me now. Directly in front, she swung her leg over my head. I ducked, then laughed at myself. She was facing away from me now, catching her breath, her back straight. Then, slowly, she bent forward, running her hands down the backs of her legs, till again her fingers were gripping her ankles. Presenting her beautiful butt to me, "Go ahead, you can touch," she whispered.

I reached out, running my fingers over the taut, golden skin. I gripped her buttocks squeezing, hearing her inhale sharply. I ran my hands up the insides of her thighs, all the way, pressing the sides of my hands to her outer labia. Keeping my left hand there, gently rubbing against her, I slowly pushed the index finger of my right hand between her swollen labia, into her moist vagina. Turning her head, "No," she gasped. I removed my finger, placing my hand again on her thigh, touching her labia. Then Kim gasped even louder as I moved my hands back, rubbing them over her puffy lower lips, feeling the moisture collected there.

Again, I rubbed my hands over her butt. Gripping her cheeks, I opened her crack, peering at her puckered anus. Quickly, I stuck my right thumb in my mouth, moistening it, then pressed it to Kim's tiny, brown anus, pressing in to the first knuckle. "Uggh," she gasped, moving away. "Not there."

She danced away, the perspiration on her body glistening in the dim light. She moved to me, her eyes on the bulge in my pants. Falling to her knees before me, her hands on my thighs, then moving to touch my erection, restrained inside my pants. She looked up at my face, her big, brown eyes out of focus. "Do you want me to help you with this... with my mouth?" she whispered.

This was one of the scams Kim and the management pulled, and like the fool I was, I had fallen for it twice - for fifty dollars each time. But now, I was in charge. "How much?" I asked.

Her fingers squeezing my dick through my pants, "Like the dance, for free."

"Okay," I said, smiling inwardly, unzipping my pants. She helped, and soon my huge cock was sticking out of my fly, throbbing, erect, the head shiny with precum.

"Ohh," she gasped, reaching out, touching my cockhead, her fingertips running over the smooth head, feeling the thick precum bubbling out of my urethra. Her hands slid down the shaft as she moved her head lower. Looking up, "Your cock is beautiful," she whispered. Then looking down again at my hard organ, "And so... so big, I never... " Her tongue darted out, swirling over the fat head, lapping at the white froth flowing out of my urethra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.