Now See What You Started - Cover

Now See What You Started

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kelly's brother decides enough is enough.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom  

David seemed to sense the hostile presence behind him as he followed his sister Kelly into Dr. Phroyd's luxuriously appointed office. He knew resistance was probably useless, but the young man knew he couldn't submit without at least putting up a fight. The 17-year-old turned to confront his attackers and saw ... nothing. It had been his imagination working overtime again. He relaxed slightly, but remained on alert. Dr. Phroyd and Kelly were already seated in a couple of comfortable-looking chairs. Next to the chairs was an end table with a lamp and a coffee table. It could have been anyone's living room. Nothing had been said yet, but David could tell he was already under close observation by the psychiatrist. He finally sat down in a chair closest to Kelly, but decided to study the carpet pattern on the floor.

"As you might have expected, your mother has given me a brief rundown on what occurred between you two," said Dr. Phroyd. "I'd like you both to give me your versions of events and please include your thoughts and feelings as they occurred."

"Who do you want to start?" said Kelly.

"Either one of you can start," the doctor replied. "And the other person should feel free to jump in with additions, corrections or opinions to the narrative. It might save some time this way."

"I'll start," said the pretty coed. David listened closely as Kelly related the events that had landed them in this fix. He didn't really want to participate, but when he felt his sister was putting too much of her own spin on things, he found himself adding his version of the story. It really didn't take very long. Dr. Phroyd, for his part, just listened. He asked for a few clarifications and calmed things down when Kelly and David started to argue over details. At the end of it, both Kelly and David felt relaxed with their psychiatrist.

"How did you come to the conclusion that your mother and you should become David's bed mates, Kelly?"

"I don't know," Kelly replied. "It just felt right." She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I'm totally crazy, huh?"

"On the contrary," said the psychiatrist. "I think you're totally sane and what's more, you're totally right in your conclusion. You're very mature and insightful for your age, Kelly. David, I think you're very lucky to have a sister like Kelly."

"I don't understand," said the confused coed. "Do you mean I did something right?"

"I don't understand either," said an equally confused David. "Having sex with a blood relative is supposed to be totally wrong ... right?"

"Not necessarily, David. There's a new wave of thinking in psychiatric medicine that will very soon turn everyone's thinking upside down. In many cases, the old wrong will become the new right and old right will become the new wrong. It will sweep the nation and the world.

"So, since me and David didn't do anything wrong, we shouldn't even have to be here, right?"

"That's correct as far as it goes," said Dr. Phroyd. "However, it's essential that I help you understand this new way of thinking so that you can deal effectively with others who will still want to cling to the old ways."

"I can hardly wait to tell Mom we're okay," said Kelly.

"Unfortunately, your mother is still part of the old thinking and I doubt if she would believe you if you told her that."

"But if you told her she'd believe you. You're the doctor after all."

"I don't think she would believe even me at this point. And I probably wouldn't see you two again. She is your parent and you're both still minors. Also, I would lose the opportunity to treat your mother."

"You mean Mom is the one who's sick?" David asked.

"You can safely say that," said Dr. Phroyd. "But she's come to me for help in the nick of time. I think I can cure her very easily at this point in time. But I'll need you both to cooperate."

"We'll help in any way we can," said David and his sister nodded in agreement.

"Excellent," said Dr. Phroyd. "Your mother will think she has come to me to discuss her children's treatments, but she will soon be the one in therapy. If your mother responds to treatment, and I believe she will, she will very quickly come to accept as normal her son and daughter sleeping together. Why? Because it's normal. She will even come to share her bed with her son in the very near future."

"What do you need us to do?" said Kelly.

"I'm going to call your mother back in and talk to her privately. That conversation will give me an idea on how to proceed. Do either have a cell phone? I may need to talk to you at another time."

"I have one," said Kelly. "Gosh! I can't believe I'm hearing this."

"I can't either," said David. This was turning out totally different than he'd imagined.


"Thank you for coming back in, Mrs. Reed," said Dr. Phroyd.

"That's quite all right, Dr. Phroyd. Can my children be helped?"

"Of course they can be helped," Dr. Phroyd responded. "With years of therapy I can achieve great breakthroughs with David and Kelly." The woman's jaw dropped.

"That sounds expensive."

"It is expensive; tens of thousands of dollars even with insurance. Probably more."

"I can't afford that," Eleanor protested.

"Very few people can, Mrs. Reed."

"Isn't there any other way?" The poor woman was on the verge of tears.

"There is one other way, but it's not an approved therapy so it's not covered by insurance. It's effective, cheap by comparison and treatment shows results very quickly."

"I'm definitely onboard, Dr. Phroyd," Eleanor said quickly. Her hopes were rising once again. "But if this therapy works why aren't all psychiatrists using it?"

"My dear Mrs. Reed, psychiatrists charge big money for their services. They only use this therapy after wringing out as much money as they can from the patient using traditional therapies. We're not unlike other physicians that way. But I'm not like that. Having made that admission I hope you don't report me to my colleagues. I would be in big trouble.

"I won't tell anyone, Doctor," Eleanor assured the good doctor. "When do we start? How can I help?" Dr. Phroyd smiled.

"I like your attitude Mrs. Reed. We can start laying the groundwork now. You can help by entering therapy also."

"But how can my entering therapy help?"

"I believe the roots of David's and Kelly's behavior can be found somewhere in their family background. With you being their mother and rearing them since their births, the most useful information could be provided by you. It would require you to be as frank and open with me as David and Kelly need to be. Also, it would give your children the feeling that this isn't something being done to them, that you fully support them and are willing to be part of the solution."

"In that case I'll be glad to do it. Will it cost more?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.