Now See What You Started - Cover

Now See What You Started

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kelly's brother decides enough is enough.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom  

"You're joking, of course." Of course she is. This must be one of her little jokes.

"I'm not. I'm serious."

"But... that's, uh..."

"Crazy?"

"Yeah, sort of." That's a good label for it.

"So what?"

"But that's also incest," David protested.

"What do you think you did to me?" Kelly retorted.

"Um, committed rape and incest?" But two wrongs don't make a right, do they?

"You better believe it!"

"Yeah, but I've already tried to explain it. I was pissed and crazy. Even though you've forgiven me, I still haven't forgiven myself. I'd never want to do that to you again. I'd never rape Mom. I mean, look how long it took for you to provoke me and Mom's an angel compared to you. Sorry but it's true."

Kelly smiled. "No offense taken. Well, I wouldn't want you to rape Mom anyway and if you listen to me, Mom will come to you almost as easily as I did tonight. You'd like that I think?"

"I'm listening," David responded. Despite his protests, David was more than willing to listen. He was eager. Sure he was shocked by his sister's proposal but who wouldn't be? Still, Kelly had inherited her beauty from their mother and David had had his share of wet dreams about her, too. Damn it! David was afraid it wouldn't take much to convince him at all. Already he was having a vision of his beautiful mother lying with him on this very bed.

"Good, now I'll try to explain some things about Mom. The fact is Mom is a lot like me; she needs a firm hand to control her and tell her what to do."

"So, why did she divorce Dad?"

"Because Dad was a loser."

"I don't agree with you there," David argued. "Frankly, I'm surprised to hear you say that. He's a nice guy and a good provider even now. He made one mistake by cheating on Mom and the next thing you know, they're divorced."

"Dad is a nice guy. That's his trouble. He's too nice of a guy. His one mistake wasn't cheating on Mom; it was feeling guilty and apologizing for it when she found out. Mom was so hurt she demanded a divorce and Dad immediately agreed without putting up a fight."

"What else could Dad have done?"

"He should have told Mom to stick it and certainly not apologize and give her control."

"Mom would have gotten even more pissed and divorced Dad anyway."

"No she wouldn't have. She certainly would have been upset but at least she would have maintained her respect for Dad and tried to work things out. I'm certain Mom really didn't want to divorce Dad but events and pride got in her way."

"I don't understand, Kelly," said David. "You're saying if Dad had been more macho he and Mom would still be together?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying," agreed his little sister, "but I can tell you don't believe me. I'll use today's events to illustrate. Do you realize I could own you for what you did to me?"

"Uh, yeah. I know you could," David responded. "Well, you already know I'm sorry I did it." He could feel face flushing with embarrassment. He guessed he'd never live it down.

"There, you see? It's not even what you did that gives me that power. It's the guilt you feel that does it. Your apology just confirmed it. With that kind of attitude you're a loser just like Dad. A winner doesn't apologize for his actions, dear brother. He justifies his actions even if they're completely wrong."

"So why are you bothering with me if I'm a loser just like Dad?" Gosh, he never thought of his dad as a loser but what if Kelly was right? No wonder I'm a nobody he thought.

"Because I saw potential in you," Kelly declared. "You really started standing up to me and even though I wanted to kill you, I also started to respect you. I realized I didn't want you want you to return to being my loser big brother. On the other hand, I didn't want you to turn into a tyrant so I'm taking it upon myself to train you properly on how to handle women. It applies to other areas of life too so I know it'll change your life for the better and I'm sure you'll be thanking me for it later."

"Well, how do I convince Mom it's a good idea to sleep with me? More importantly, why do you want me sleeping with Mom? I'd rather limit my sleeping partners to just you."

"That's nice of you to say that," Kelly replied, "but we really need to compromise Mom so that she won't dare try to stop us when she finds out and I think that's inevitable. Also, I'm afraid of Mom hooking up with the wrong type of guy again. It would be just like her to start dating or even marrying a loser again. Worse yet, she might hook up with some guy who's super macho and that could even be worse. I'm not sure yet on how we're going to do it but I'll work on it." Kelly yawned. "Right now, I'd like to get some sleep unless you're ready to go again."

David laughed. "I wish I were. Go ahead and get some sleep. There's always tomorrow." He was kind of surprised to see his sister turn over and make herself comfortable in his bed. "You're staying here?"

"Why not? Don't you want me to stay?"

"Sure I want you to stay but I don't think we're ready for Mom to discover us sleeping in the same bed yet, do you?"

"As long as you've set your alarm I doubt if Mom will come looking for us. Good night," Kelly said and gave her brother a kiss. She turned around and pushed her bottom into David's loins before settling down again.

This is crazy thought David. He'd been staring at the little beauty lying asleep beside him for the past hour and still had trouble believing his own eyes. The young man felt wide awake now thinking about what had happened and the possible consequences.

When Kelly had been talking to him about her plans it had all made sense but not when reason and logic were applied. His little sister was a complete airhead. David always knew that. So why was he listening to her? Now he realized he was just letting his prick do the thinking for him. There was no way their mother was going to allow herself to be seduced by her own son. It was absolutely insane and could only result in disaster if they to try it.

David caressed his sister's smooth and perfect leg. She stirred slightly and the seventeen-year-old felt his cock twitch. He wanted to fuck his sister again even with the knowledge that it was wrong but he seemed to have lost his moral compass. Well, what was wrong with thinking with the little head once in a while? David had grown up being logical and analytical. Look where it had gotten him; in Loserville. He suddenly felt exhausted again and sleep finally overtook him but not before thinking how much he wanted to fuck his sister again.

David had to reach over Kelly to turn off the radio alarm. It hadn't gone off yet but he always seemed to wake five minutes before the time set. He still couldn't believe it. His sister was still in bed with him. It wasn't a dream. Kelly, his 15-year-old sister, had really come to his bed and fucked for him. It was incredible but true.

The young man embraced Kelly from behind and trapped his morning boner against her bottom. "Don't do that," snapped the girl drowsily as she woke up.

"Why not?" He'd do as he pleased. Hadn't she urged him to take control the night before?

"Because, you jerk, you're pressing on my full bladder and I'm about five seconds away from pissing in my pants and on your bed."

"Oh," he said and quickly released her.

"Idiot," Kelly muttered. She jumped out of his bed and scampered out of his room but not before checking that the coast was clear. David sighed. It sounded like things might get back to normal after all. That, of course, meant Kelly would return to being a mean little bitch and David would return to being his sister's main target of abuse. Somehow, that didn't bother him anymore. It had been an exciting day but it had also been scary. Even scarier had been his sister's proposed plans for their mother. It had been a life experience never to be forgotten but David would now be willing to tolerate five more years of the old Kelly in order go back to a more boring existence.

David heard the toilet flush and the Kelly's bedroom door slam. He sighed once more then got up to get ready for school. "Good morning," he said when he got to the breakfast table.

"Good morning, dear," said his mother. Kelly didn't say anything. He wondered what was on her mind. No, that wasn't right. He'd be afraid to find out. It was best to leave well enough alone. Besides, the young man was now being distracted by his mother who was moving about the kitchen. It was easy to tell where Kelly got her beauty. Eleanor Reed was taller and heavier than her daughter but was still a beauty in her late 30's.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.