Amazon dot cum - Cover

Amazon dot cum

Copyright© 2002 by Couture

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In order to keep her job, Tracy must submit to performing tasks that are a little more manual in nature.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Sex Toys  

After we left the restaurant, we didn't go back to work. In a way I was thankful, especially after being so publicly humiliated in the restaurant. It was clear to me that Thandi had no shame. None at all. Why, even as I knelt in the floorboard of the car, between Thandi's thighs... licking her, she picked up her phone and called the office.

I stopped immediately, lest the receptionist hear or suspect.

Thandi pushed my face right back and told me to get back to work. God, how she made me hate her. Then she spoke to the receptionist as if nothing out of the ordinary were happening and said that the two of us were going to see a hardware vendor and for the receptionist to call her on her cell phone if there was an emergency.

When we arrived at Thandi's house, I knew she was going to push my limits, just from the look in her eyes. And she did, as soon as the door closed.

She took off her thin leather belt and began to whip my thighs. "Get those clothes off slut. You know I don't allow animals to go around clothed in my house."

God, she could be a bitch sometimes. Who did she think she was calling me an animal? And shit, that little leather belt hurt and it always seemed to strike the most sensitive areas. I quickly stripped, while she continued to walk around me, striking me with that wicked belt.

"And animals sure as hell don't stand on two legs acting all high and mighty. Get down slut. Get down where you belong."

I got down on my hands and knees for the depraved bitch. Was this how I was repaid for going down on her for helping with her presentation? I wanted to cry. As a matter of fact I did, but I did my best to wipe my tears on my shoulder so she wouldn't see that she had gotten to me.

Thandi took off her clothes, looped her belt around my neck fashioning a makeshift leash, and knelt beside me while stroking my hair. "There's my pretty puppy girl," she cooed.

Just when I thought she was being nice, was being human, she stood back up and pressed her pussy in my face. Her scent was strong. "Now kiss Mommy like a good pet."

I kissed her nether lips and licked her from bottom to top, while she continued running her fingers through my hair. She lowered the key down to her sex, I kissed it too. 'Please please please undo this belt. Let me cum, ' I silently pleaded.

"Does the little puppy want to be let out of her cage?" Thandi asked.

"Oh yes," I gasped eagerly. "Please ma'am, please let me out."

She slapped my breasts with the end of her belt. "Puppy's don't talk," she warned. "Now, does puppy want to be let out?"

I nodded my head. I felt so stupid.

"My pretty pet must like being locked in her cage. If she was an excited puppy, she would wag her tail for me."

God help me, but I did it, I wagged my bottom like an animal... her pet. My face burned in humiliation.

Thandi moved behind me, reached under my hips, unlocked the chastity belt and removed it. A waft of my musky odor hit me. I was so ashamed.

"I hate keeping my puppy all locked up, but it is for her own good. Smell that. The puppy's in heat alright. The male dogs would smell that and fill puppy's pussy full of sperm, and little puppy babies. And we don't want that now do we?"

I shook my head, but I was lying. If I could have, I would have fucked anyone... anything. Thandi's hands moved over my back, scratching me lightly with her nails.

"Puppy means well... but puppy girl is lying," Thandi said. Her hands moved through my hair and down to my breasts and over my stomach. Her crotch pressed tightly against my ass, as she spooned behind me. I wondered if this was how lesbians made love. I wondered if she would fuck me. I moved my arse up and down against her, to let her know I was ready.

"Oh yes, the little bitch is in heat, isn't she?" Thandi said, her fingers traveling to my sex and in between my sticky and soaked lips.

I let out a whining moan. I needed her so bad.

"It almost hurts me to do it, but instead of playing with puppy I'm going to have to punish puppy for all the bad things she's done today."

No-no-no. I shook my head. I humped my hips against her crotch faster.

"Puppy doesn't remember what she did?"

I shook my head. No, I didn't remember anything. I was good. I helped her with her speech. I helped her with... other things.

"Puppy didn't get dressed in time and I promised to punish," she said, as she pinched my nipples. "These."

"And most of all." Thandi's hands moved down my body, toward my sex. I trembled in her grip. "I'm going to have to think of an especially bad punishment for the worst crime of all..." Her finger plunged without warning into my hot wet welcoming hole. I pumped my hips and rotated them in a circle, all in an attempt to reach the blinding light of release. She pulled it out before it came, leaving me empty inside. My tears dropped to the floor below. "You've turned me into a dirty queer like you and for that I'm going to have to make you pay."

My world turned upside down! Her a queer! Me? But I didn't have time to ponder what she said. Thandi stood up and tugged her makeshift leash. "Heel bitch!" And began to walk.


She took me to the spare bedroom she had converted to an exercise room. "I'm going to take the little doggy for a little exercise. Would you like that?" Thandi said.

I nodded my head and wagged my arse stupidly, eager to avoid whatever punishment she had in store.

"Good," she said. "Let's get the puppy ready."

I looked back and noticed she held some sort of dildo in her hand. I arched my back and lifted my hips, making myself available to her.

"Such an eager bitch," Thandi said.

I felt her fingers graze my sex and I groaned desperately. Her fingers moved to my entrance, but, oh, to my dismay they kept going, passing it over. A finger probed at my arse. I fought against the volition briefly, but soon surrendered, desperate for any form of penetration, even there in my dirty hole.

"That's a good bitch," Thandi said, her voice thick with passion. "Now let's try something bigger."

The plug was cold and less forgiving than her finger. And it spread me, Lord, how it spread me. I felt so stuffed and yet, so open.

"That black plug looks so pretty in your tight white ass Tracy. God, you're turning me on," Thandi said. "Now, let's get you up on the climber."

She put a block under the pedals to the stair climber and had me stand on them. Next, she secured my hands behind my back.

"I do believe I mentioned a punishment, didn't I?" Thandi smirked.

I grew more and more scared as she continued with her plans for me. First, she gagged me with a stocking and a soiled pair of panties. Then came the worst part. I trembled in fear as she looped a cable over a pipe crossing her ceiling. One end of the cable she attached to the back of the climber. From the other end hung two clamps. The clamps were for me - one for each of my breasts.

"Oh, yes, I promised a special treat for these big girls." She pinched and teased my nipples trying to get them erect.

I thought of my husband sitting on the couch drinking beer and watching sports. I thought about all the problems at work. I thought about anything to keep from responding to her touch. But it was useless. My nipples betrayed me, growing hard almost instantly at her touch. The clips were unlike any I'd ever seen before. They pinched horribly as Thandi tightened the screws which attached them securely to my nipples.

"You're my smart girl Tracy. I assume you know what will happen to your pretty pink nipples if you don't keep up with the stair climber." With that, the mean bitch smiled wickedly and turned the setting to expert.

I shook my head and pleaded with my eyes, but she just laughed, pushed start and kicked the block out from beneath the pedals.

I climbed those stairs for all I was worth. With every step, I felt the plug fighting against me, resisting the tug and pull of my internal muscles. Not only did I have to contend with the plug, but Thandi, as she walked around me and occasionally struck my tender flesh with a leather belt, urging me on.

"Work you lazy slut. Slap! Get that white arse moving. Slap! No pain no gain my little pussy licker."

I toiled. I gasped. Sweat rolled down my body in rivers. It felt like I climbed for hours, but it was only thirty-five minutes. My thighs burned and I watched in horror as the LED display showed that I was due for a really fast climb shortly. Then the realization struck me... I wasn't going to make it.

The stepper sped, but I grew slow. My legs felt like lead, and I tried to pick up the pace, but they refused, regardless of the consequences. I felt nothing but numbness and burning. The belt didn't even sting anymore. I watched horrified as I sunk, the cable grew taunt, and my nipples stretched.

"peeeez" I begged through my gag, tears mingling with the sweat down my face.

"Don't worry pussy girl, I don't think I'll mind if you have stretched nips or not. I'm not sure about your husband though."

I climbed faster. Momentarily moving back up, but then sinking again after only a minute. "Peeeez!" I pleaded.

"Oh is that it. You want to stretch your tits for me?" Thandi said. "I said I didn't mind, but I don't know that I'd recommend it. I think it might hurt."

I was going down. I wailed in anguish through the gag. My nipples were stretched as the infernal clamps held fast. Dear God, I was afraid I was going to be permanently maimed, but at the last moment, Thandi came to my rescue and unhooked the other end of the cable.

She may have saved me, but when my breasts flopped down, it felt like I'd been kicked in the chest. Thandi caught me as I fell, as guided me to the floor.

She undid the gag and freed my arms from behind me. "Tired?" she asked.

I could only nod my head.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.