Amazon dot cum - Cover

Amazon dot cum

Copyright© 2002 by Couture

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In order to keep her job, Tracy must submit to performing tasks that are a little more manual in nature.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Sex Toys  

I'm wasn't sure if Gina was keeping her mouth shut or not. No one has said anything outright, but I swear I was seeing my employees hiding smiles and sniggers just out of sight.

Making matters worse, Ms. Moore called me into her office many times over the next few days. I never knew what to expect and I knew it was beginning to attract attention, but I was helpless to refuse her anything.


"How are you doing my pretty pet?" Thandi asked, as I walked into her office.

"I'm fine ma'am," I answered, even though I was more uncomfortable that I ever imagined. I was standing there in her office while she walked around me, stopping every so often to unbutton, unzip, caress, or tweak.

"But, you've been a very bad girl, haven't you? You shouldn't have licked me down there. Why did you have to go and lick my sweet pussy? Didn't you know that you were going to make me crave that hot little mouth of yours?" Ms. Moore exposed my breasts and pulled on my nipples, twisting them at the same time, even though they were still tender from before. "Answer me bitch. Was that your plan all along? Making me crave your soft lips and tongue so I'll take it easy on you?"

"No ma'am," I gasped. "It wasn't a - plan. It just sort of happened. I-I couldn't help myself." I was so confused. She made like it was my doing when she had just as much to do with it as I had.

"You mean to tell me you had no ulterior motive. You craved it then? You craved it and you had to help yourself to my black pussy didn't you?"

"I-I-I" I stuttered. I didn't crave it; I just needed to wet my lips. She didn't understand, and she had forced me into a corner. I knew I would be punished severely if I said I had an ulterior motive. That only left one option. "I... craved... it."

"That's a girl," she said, grabbing my shoulders and pushing me to my knees. Then, she lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. "Okay, but just a little taste this time. A sample of my chocolate delight."

I knew what she wanted me to do. This was probably the tenth time this had happened today. It felt like it was the hundredth. I closed my eyes and moved closer to the moist folds of her sex. "Stop!" she ordered. "You know you have to savor it first. Who knows when I'll let you do this again?"

If today was any indication, I would be doing this again in thirty minutes. I sniffed loudly inhaling her musky scent, so she would know that I savored it.

"You like the smell, pussy girl?"

"Yes, Ms. Moore, you smell wonderful." Her musky smell wasn't bad, I was used to it by now, but I wouldn't characterize it as wonderful. I kissed her chocolate thighs and made my way to her sex, where I cleaned the moisture from her dark curly hairs.

"That's my girl. Now lick it."

She ran her fingers through my hair while I licked the folds of her sex and nibbled her clit. She was so wet, it was unbelievable.

It wasn't long before she pulled my head away.

"Mmmmm," she said. "That's should be enough to satisfy your cravings for now. Give it a nice blow dry and get back to work."

I pursed my lips and blew her sex dry, just as she had ordered. She was such a bitch - God, I hated her. She smiled as she looked down at me with her superior stare, practically cooing as I lavished attention on her sex. All the while, I was miserable locked away, not even able to even look at my very own pussy, much less touch it. A pussy that was in desperate need of attention. A pussy that was beginning to override all my inhibitions in its quest for satisfaction.

And her pussy. Her dark orchid. So strong, so mysterious, so powerful. Whenever I closed my eyes, I could see it in front of me, open, wet, and waiting to be served. I no longer knew what was happening with anything anymore, not my job, and certainly not my relationship with my husband. Nothing was the same. I wasn't even the same person I was a week ago. So much had changed.

"That's my good girl," Thandi said. "Do you think that will satisfy your cravings for awhile?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said truthfully.

"Stand up," she said. "I'll help you get back in order. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, ma'am." I really didn't like it. Whenever she helped me get in order, I always ended up feeling out of order.

She resumed walking around me again, inspecting me, touching me, taking liberties with me, yet slowly but surely snapping and buttoning my clothes back into place. Afterwards, she stood in front of me looking critically.

"You've got my juices all over your face," she said. "What are you trying to do, bathe in them?"

"I'm sorry..." God, what was wrong with me? I had forgotten to clean my face. Lord knows, I didn't want to walk back in the office with a wet face.

"Let me see what I can do." Thandi went back to her desk and returned with a handful of tissues. "Close your eyes."

I did and I was caught be surprise at what she did next. She spit in my face! I opened my eyes with disbelief and the vision in my right eye was blocked by her saliva. The bitch!

"I said close your eyes and hold still," she barked.

It was disgusting, but I must admit it sent a shiver of pleasure through my sex that she took such liberties with me. She cleaned my face with the tissue and then re-applied my make-up.

"Just one final touch," she said, and snuck her fingers beneath her skirt, then smeared her musky dew on my lips. "There, that should keep your cravings at bay."

I was so horny. It wasn't fair. I needed it. I needed sex. I licked my lips without thinking. I could taste her mixed with the wax of my lipstick.

"I expect more self control out of you than that little bitch," she said and repeated the operation, coating my lips once again. "This time save it for later."

"Yes, ma'am." Was she right? Had I really sought out the taste of her sex? No, it couldn't be, it was just a natural reaction.

"Good," she said. "Now get the papers together for the meeting today. I want you with me."

My heart raced. The meeting? Dear Lord, it was bad enough being at work, dressed in this manner, and sexually frustrated as hell, but, to go to the meeting with the directors and even the president of the company. It was terrifying.

"Ma'am?" I asked.

"You heard me," she said. "Get your stuff together. You helped me with the presentation; you earned the right to be there."

"Yes Miss." My hands shook as I got all the papers together and made sure the slideshow was in good order. We left for the meeting and my heart was pounding so in my throat. I could smell the scent of her rising from my lips. I wondered if she would get upset if I cleaned them. God, I was so nervous, I could pee myself.

"Miss Moore," I said. "I have to go the bathroom."

"I'm not sure this is the best time for you to be licking my pussy," she whispered in my ear.

She caught me unawares. "I'm nervous. I-I-I have to go pee."

"It's a good thing we have plenty of time," she said.

I went to the bathroom, and just as I was cleaning the steel belt with tissues, Miss Moore knocked on the door. I unlatched it, and she pushed me back down on the seat, and hurriedly stepped out of her panties.

"I'm nervous too," she said, as she lifted her skirt to her hips, straddled the commode, and threw her leg over my shoulder. "Hurry, please hurry before someone comes in."

Dear Lord, she wanted me to do it right there in the bathroom. I had no choice. I licked her. It wasn't like before, when I gave her pleasure, paying attention to her every nuance. No, it was a frantic race to the finish.

"Faster-harder-bite it you white slut. Oh fuck! Stick your fingers up my cunt. Fuck it. Oh that's it. That's it baby. Oh-oh-here it cums. Fuck, I'm coming!"

Her hips bucked as she came with frenzied need. There was no small talk afterwards. She quickly dismounted, pulled her panties up quickly, and exited the stall, closing the door behind her, as if nothing had ever happened. I remained, kneeling and feeling abandoned.

"Hurry up, Tracy, we've got to set up for the meeting," Thandi called.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.