A Mexican Cutie - Cover

A Mexican Cutie

by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Copyright© 2024 by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Erotica Sex Story: "A Mexican Cutie" is a tantalizing tale exploring the steamy depths of passion and desire in the heart of a Latina girl. When Sam meets Maria at the apartment swimming pool, he is immediately captivated by her beauty and curiosity. Sensing he can have his way with the girl, he plunges into the deep end to seduce the girl. A sensual and tantalizing journey of self-discovery, a story about the transformative power of exploring their urges below the surface.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   .

This is a work of fiction, not intended to be historically accurate but merely a representation of the times. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously. Any similarity to any person, living or dead, is merely coincidental and unintentional. This story doesn’t condone prostitution or the use or abuse of sex workers for pleasure.


Denver, Colorado 1979

When I first got married, I had a hard time with things. See, I did okay with women and girls. And so, it goes, old habits are hard to break. I had been married for about five months and struggled with devotion. The draw of younger women constantly reminded me I liked to fuck, and one woman had never been enough.

Fortunately, my wife is an understanding woman.

I got married just before I turned 29. My wife was a 19-year-old dark-haired beauty. A more than pleasantly large rack, a thin waist, and a round, but not too big, ass that swiveled around when she walked. I say walked, but in truth, my wife strutted.

After five years of marital bliss, we moved into a large apartment complex. There were ten buildings around a single courtyard. Four apartments per building. At the center of the courtyard was a good-sized pool. Our buildings were just one of a dozen such arrangements.

I worked long hours, starting at 5:30 each morning and ending at about 4:30 in the afternoons. When I drove home, I had to fight through Mile High traffic on I25. Sometimes, it took me two hours to travel the fifteen miles home.

Crazy shit, you know, but worth it.

After work, I enjoyed swimming when I got home and relaxed in the water before dinner. This day did not differ from any other, except it was Friday. We might go out dancing, and we would be fucking like rabbits until the wee hours. As soon as I got home, I changed into my trunks.

When I went out the door, Kim said, “Hey, you shouldn’t wear those. Change into the loose-fitting ones.”

She’s stood in the bathroom naked, with a towel wrapped around her head. I knew she’d been down at the swimming pool.

“Why?”

“Well, a 14 maybe 15-year-old Mexican girl sunbathing when I left a few minutes ago.” Kim continued drying her hair with the towel. She smiled at me. “I don’t want her seeing your crotch monster, okay? Might scare her. Honestly, wear the less revealing ones.”

“She’s probably gone.”

“Come on, Sam,” she said. “Save those for our late-night dips.”

“Okay,” I mumbled, pulled them off, and donned the baggy trunks.

When I got to the pool, I dove in, heading to the bottom of the deep end. I touched the drain. The pressure on my ears, that pounding of my heart you hear and feel in the deep water, pleased me. I clutched the drain grate for as long as I could, then rose to the top, exhaling as I did.

The absolutely stunning little Mexican teen was sitting on the edge when I broke the top. Her bikini was dry, so I knew she hadn’t been in the water. Her hair was curly and dark, her chest small hills, like those that roll on prairies of eastern Colorado, and two fat nipples poked visible through the top.

My wife knew of my darker proclivities. She knew what seeing this young woman in full bloom would do to me. Her young beauty caused my pecker to swell up nicely. Baggy trunks or not, no way to hide what I had.

“What you doing, little girl?” I said innocently, as I might manage.

“Nutin’,” she said, moving her feet in the warm water.

“Join me for a swim then.”

“Can’t,” she said.

“Oh, your mommy wouldn’t like you swimming in the pool with an older stranger, right?”

“No, that’s not a big deal. Mommy doesn’t give a shit what I do. It’s that I can’t swim.”

“You want me to teach you?”

“Maybe,” she said coyly as she shrugged her lovely shoulders.

I swam straight to her. Put my hands on the edge of the pool next to her. She smiled at me and touched my wedding band.

“You married to that beautiful model woman, ain’t you?”

“Yeah, but she isn’t a model.”

“She should be.”

“Well, so should you,” I told her.

“Yeah,” the young lady said, beaming at me.

I bobbed my head.

“Hey, let’s go to the shallow end, and you get in the pool with me.”

“Wouldn’t your wife get mad?”

“I can talk my way out of that,” I said, smiling. “You know you’re beautiful. Why doesn’t your daddy teach you to swim?”

I find it best to compliment young women and move on to another subject as if you don’t expect them to respond to compliments. This puts them at ease and doesn’t make them think you’re creepy.

“Don’t have no, daddy.” The girl hung her head. She bobbed her head and gazed at me. “You think I pretty?”

“Well, truthfully, you are way more than pretty. I’m sorry to hear you don’t have a daddy.” I pushed off into the water. I turned toward the shallow end.

“Come on.” I swam to the shallow part of the pool and parked my back against the pool’s wall.

The girl got in using the stairs and wadded to me. She, too, stood with her back to the pool wall. She glanced at me smiling, and her grin made me stiffer. I reached down and shoved my hand inside my trunks, adjusting myself. Pulling my hand out, I smiled at her, a big, stupid, toothy grin.

Her attention had been on my hand, but returned to my face as soon as I pulled my hand out of my suit. She grinned at me, and I reached over and touched her, running my finger over her shoulder and down her arm. Gooseflesh rose on her despite the warm air and water.

Watching her eyes, analyzing the slight dilation of her pupils, her gaze shifted just away and then back. I knew she liked what I did to her body.

“Do you like older guys? What’s your name?” again, keeping two questions going to reduce the chance of her feeling creeped out. Oh, and I kept smiling.

“Maria,” she said, added, “I don’t know about older guys other than you, but I like you. I’ve seen you from my room swimming late at night.”

“I’m Sam, Maria. I like you too,” I said. Curling my fingers around her wrist, I pulled her hand toward me. She followed my gesture and nudged her body closer to mine. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her on the cheek. As I moved away, I realized she had closed her eyes. She opened them again. The look wasn’t hurt, not precisely more like a surprise.

“What?” I said.

“I thought you were going to kiss my mouth.”

“Have you kissed a lot of guys on the mouth?”

“Only silly boys,” she said, looking down again and away from me. “I never done nothing, though.”

“How old are you?”

“Almost 17.”

“Yeah, when do you turn 17?”

“Oh,” she said, looking away again. “June.”

“Honey,” I said, using my first pet name for her. “It’s July 10th, so that’s almost a year away, but that’s cool. Even so, sweetheart, you’re the sexiest girl I have seen at 16, 18, or 25. I’d have to admit you’re as sexy as my wife, and let me tell you, that’s a whole bunch of sexy. Why aren’t you at home with your mom right now?”

“Can’t go home till after midnight.” she sounded sad. Her mood perked up. “You think I’m sexy?”

“Made my dick stiffen, being close to you.”

She reached down and touched me. Her eyes grew wide.

“God, that’s ginormous.”

“Why can’t you go home?” I asked as her hand lingered on my penis. I glanced around to ensure my wife wasn’t about to walk down to the pool and call me to come home, clean up, and take her out to dinner.

“Her boyfriend gonna be there till after midnight. I got to stay away till he’s gone.”

“Why?”

“They do sex stuff and be all touchy-feely and do the nasty things in her bed.”

“Oh.”

“He married like you, but he does her,” she said.

“God, you’re a real hottie. You don’t like him?”

“No.”

Our banter continued, and I worked on her until I finally encouraged her to jack me off in the pool. Her small hands moved up and down on my poll without knowing what to do or how. Putting my hand over her hand, I guided her. Had her hold her little finger out like she was drinking high tea.

I told her to start up when she felt her pinky touch my balls. I taught her to go on the upstroke until her thumb felt the ridge of my cock head.

She settled into a pleasant rhythm and let go of her hand. Putting my arm around her, I squeezed her and felt her body shaking. Slightly from excitement, somewhat from her exertions on my cock

Looking around, I satisfied myself that no one was around; I massaged her firm, small bobbies, then ran my hand down inside her bikini bottoms. When I pushed my hand over her snatch, she let out a long, low moan, closing her eyes. Her body tensed up. She quivered in my arms but kept pumping.

“You’re all hot and pleased inside, aren’t you?”

Maria nodded.

I continued rubbing her clit with my thumb and sliding my finger into her tiny un-fucked hole.

“Faster,” I said, seeing Kim coming around the corner. I felt it building deep in my balls. The first surge tried to make its way up the shaft. I shot my load as my wife walked down the sidewalk toward the pool.

Blast after blast drifted away from us, swirling in the pool of jet streams that rushed between my legs.

I lifted my hand, waving at my sexy wife, letting my arm slip from around her. Maria pushed off and tried to swim, but sank. She came up, wiping the water from her face.

“I’m still not getting it,” Maria said.

“That’s okay. You’re doing pretty good. We’ll have another lesson later.”

“Well, I guess you can give it to her tonight,” she said, a sad look on her face. “My dad’s back in the hospital. We won’t be going out, Samuel. I have to go be with him.”

I felt sorry for Kim’s dad but welcomed having more time with Maria.

Kim turned toward the lovely young girl, Maria.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.