My Son - Cover

My Son

by Dafafu

Copyright© 2002 by Dafafu

Incest Sex Story: A mother's concern to satisfy his longs drive them both to incestuous sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

It was Friday morning. My husband Harry and our 15 year-old teenage daughter Helen had just left to spend the weekend at my husband's parents' place. My teenage son Dick had gone out to spend the day with his friends and would be back in the evening, he had said.

So, my son and I would be alone together in the house this weekend.

I went to tidy-up my son's room and found on his bedside table an 8" by 10" photograph of myself, his mother. The photograph showed off my beauty. The dress I had worn for the photograph and the angle of photography showed off excellently my lovely body: it accentuated my big bulging firm breasts, narrow waist and the full shapely thighs. At 35, I still had the voluptuous figure of a 20 year-old and measured 38-26-36. On the back of the photograph my 17 year-old son had written: "My beautiful mother - voluptuous and sexy. How I long to see, feel and fondle her gorgeous body. Alas! How sad I feel! It will only be a longing."

My initial reaction was one of confusion and even anger. But on reflection, I realized that my 17 year-old son was only saying wonderful things about me: "voluptuous and sexy". Why, that's a wonderful compliment. And what he longs to do: "to see, feel and fondle" is just to show his love for his mother.

'How sad I feel' he has written. NO! I must not make my son feel sad. I must make his longing come true. I must make him happy. I must let him see and do what he longs to do. The words "feel and fondle" excited me. What did my son have in mind? What does he want to "feel and fondle"?

I got mildly thrilled and remained so the whole day, eagerly waiting for my son to come home. That evening I wore a short skirt and a form-fitting blouse that emphasized my big forward bulging breasts. I left the blouse unbuttoned at the top to show ample cleavage and waited eagerly.

When my son came home, he greeted me, gave me his usual kiss on my cheek and turned to go to his room. But I placed my hands on his shoulders and stopped him. His eyes rested appreciatively on my blouse and lingered on the exposed cleavage of my breasts. I cupped his face with both palms, smiled at him and kissed him, kissed him full on the mouth - a gentle kiss but a meaningful kiss, a wet sucking kiss, a prolonged kiss. For 15 seconds I gently licked and sucked his full lips, gently pressing my breasts against his chest.

My son, surprised but obviously pleased, said, "Thank you mom... thank you very much. I love you."

"You are most welcome, Dick. I love you too." Then my son went to his room with a smile on his face.

After dinner I told my son "Dick, your father and sister are away, so it's a bit lonely. I would like to spend the evening with you. May I come to your room? Would you like mommy in your bedroom?"

"Oh mom, that'll be nice." His eyes rested eagerly on my blouse again and admired the exposed cleavage of my breasts.

I said, "Good. Before you go to your room, give mommy a kiss." So saying, I put my arms around my son and kissed him full on the mouth, pressing my breasts against his chest. I held the kiss, gently licking and sucking my son's lips for full 30 seconds. Then I added, "Alright, you go to your room first and change into something simple. Dick, how about wearing only your shorts. Mom would like that. I will come in a while."

Eagerly I went to my room and dressed up sexily for my son. I wore a mini-skirt and a thin blouse with a low neckline. The mini-skirt revealed a great deal of my full shapely thighs. The low neckline revealed the upper portions of my big bra-less breasts. The thin blouse clung to the breasts and highlighted their bigness.

I entered my son's room. My son was standing there in his tight shorts. He was well built with solid thighs and a broad chest. He was all bare except for his shorts. He looked virile, very virile, a hunk of a boy.

"Do you like mom's dress?'' I made a seductive pose, smiling and pushing forward my big breasts and showing much of my shapely thighs.

"Mom, you are beautiful."

"Is that all, my son. Just beautiful only?"

"You are... you are... ," he hesitated.

"Come Dick, tell mommy. Don't be shy."

"I hope you won't be angry mom if I tell you the truth."

Smiling encouragingly I said, "Of course not. Tell mommy what you really think of mommy's body."

"Mom, you are gorgeous, you are very sexy and very voluptuous. Oh mom, you have a hot body!"

I was so thrilled by my son's compliments. "Thank you, Dick. I'm so glad you feel that way about mommy's body. You are very good looking yourself, my son. You have a well-built body. You look nice... strong and virile. I like the way you are built. I love your body, son."

Then I looked at his shorts. "Dick, I see that your shorts are tight... it looks a bit too tight."

"Yes mom, I seem to have outgrown this pair of shorts. It is tight. It's a bit uncomfortable."

"Let mommy loosen it for you." I knelt in front of my son and unbuttoned and unzipped the shorts at the top so that it opened out into a wide V in front. Saying, "Let mommy make it more comfortable," I pulled the shorts gently down and down until it hung very low below his hips. The wide V opening of his shorts exposed a good patch of his bushy pubic hair. Just below the V the shorts bulged out, pushed out obviously by the boy's huge cock and balls. "There my son, you must now feel comfortable. You certainly look very nice and sexy too." I smiled at him.

"Mom, I'm showing so much of my pubic hair!"

Still kneeling in front, with my hands on his bare hips, I said, "So what Dick? There's nobody here except you and I. The important thing is that you are comfortable. Moreover, I like to see your pubic hair, and certainly mommy likes to see more of you as well, if possible. You have a manly body. I like to see more of you, Dick? How about you, Dick? Do you like to see more of mommy?"

"Yes mom, yes."

I stood up and said, "Come Dick, come to mommy and see mommy closely. I have read what you have written on mommy's photograph. That's why mommy is wearing this low neckline blouse and mini-skirt so that you see more of mommy's thighs and breasts than you usually see." Smiling, I pulled him close to me and helped him to see my exposed upper bulges of my big bra-less breasts. He looked eagerly and happily. I could tell he liked what he saw.

"Are mommy's breasts nice, Dick?"

My son was licking his lips as he said, "Yes mom, they are very nice... they are big and beautiful."

"Do you like mommy's breasts?"

"Yes mom, I love your breasts."

My son was again admiring my breasts and licking his lips. "I'm so glad you have big breasts mom. I love them. How big are they mom?"

"They measure 38 inches my son. I'm glad you love them. You can love them as much as you like."

"But I can't see all of your breasts mom. I can see only the upper portions."

"Oh, you are anxious aren't you," I teased. "Well, may be mommy will show you more later if you are a good son to mommy tonight, if you make mommy happy."

"Oh yes mom. I'll be as good as you want. I'll do anything to make you happy, mom."

"Dick, why don't you now kneel in front of mommy and see mommy's thighs, the exposed parts." I helped my son to kneel closely in front of me and showed him the lower halves of my full shapely soft thighs left uncovered by my mini-skirt. I caressed his face as his eager eyes ogled lovingly at my bare thighs. "Do you like mommy's thighs? Are they nice?"

"Oh mom, your thighs are shapely, sexy and voluptuous. Thank you for showing so much of your gorgeous thighs. I love your thighs mom."

"Well, my son mommy's thighs are yours from now onwards. You can love them all you want. You can have my thighs anytime you want them. My thighs will enjoy being loved by you."

After letting him have a good look at my lower thighs, I said, "Come Dick, stand up and come into mommy's arms and hug me." My son came to me. Gently I gathered him in my arms and hugged him, pressing my breasts into his chest. "Put your arms around mommy and hug mommy, Dick, hug mommy lovingly to your hot virile body." We hugged and I caressed his bare back, enjoying his manly muscles. Gently I pushed my body against his. My son was getting excited. I could feel his bulge against my body. I too was getting aroused. Oh, it was nice! It was fun! I loved this boy, my son. I desired him.

"Let's kiss now Dick. Please kiss mommy nicely," I pleaded. Eagerly I led the kissing. I licked and sucked his lips and urged my son to lick and suck my lips. "Yes Dick... lick mommy... yes, SUCK mommy... I kept moaning as we kissed. Hugging and caressing our backs, we - mother and son - kissed and kissed... licked and licked... sucked and sucked... plunging our tongues into our mouths and sucking on our tongues. I lowered my hands to his buttocks and pulled him so that his crotch rubbed intimately against my hot loin area. Damn the clothes, I thought. I wished I could feel his nakedness.

As we hugged and sucked at our mouths, I put my right hand between our bodies and ran my fingers caressing through my son's exposed thick pubic hair. I could feel his loin jerk with surprise and thrill. Then I lowered my soft palms and gently cupped the bulge of his shorts. For a moment I could feel my son's bulge welcoming the caress as my son pressed his bulge eagerly into my palm. But then suddenly he stiffened.

My son suddenly broke our kiss and stood away from me. "Mom, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for kissing you like that... for hugging you like that... for caressing your back like that. I'm sorry for pushing myself into your palm. I'm so sorry for kissing, licking and sucking your mouth and tongue. You are my mom. I know I shouldn't do all that. I'm so sorry mom. I just got carried away because it felt very nice, it was very pleasurable."

Smiling, I asked, "What was so pleasurable, Dick?"

"Everything mom, you hugging me, caressing me, kissing me, licking me, sucking me. Oh mom, it was so pleasurable. I got carried away I'm sorry."

I went and smiling hugged my son. "Oh Dick, please don't say sorry. If it was so pleasurable for you, then I'm so glad. You know, you made it pleasurable for mommy too. So what gives you pleasure and what gives me pleasure can't be wrong. I'm happy we gave ourselves pleasure. Let's pleasure ourselves, son. Although you are only 17 years old, you deserve pleasure and mommy is willing and longing to give you plenty of pleasure."

"Oh mom, I'm so glad you are not angry. Thank you for being so understanding. Yes, mom I would love to be pleasured by you."

Smiling, I said, "Come Dick, let mommy pleasure you some more. Please tell me what you like to do. Mommy will understand and let you do it. I want to make you happy, my son."

"Oh mom, that's great. Is it really okay for me to tell you what I really like to do? Are you sure you won't be angry?"

"Of course, I won't be angry. You are young and only 17 years old and as your mother I want to help you to do what you really like. I want you to enjoy yourself, Dick."

"Well mom, this is what I like to do. I... I...". He hesitated.

"Say it son." Smiling, I hugged him tightly, caressing his bare back. "Tell mommy what you like to do."

"Mom, I like to... I like to see more of your voluptuous body and... and... also...", he hesitated again.

Smiling encouragement, I said, "Yes darling, tell mommy what else you really like to do?"

"Mom, I love to see your sexy body and... and feel and fondle you,... yes mom, I want to feel and fondle your voluptuous body. May I mom?"

I smiled at my son. "That's what you have written on the back of mommy's photograph. I read it this morning. So you want to feel and fondle your mommy."

There was a worried look on my son's face. "Have I said anything wrong mom?"

I was getting thrilled by what my son was saying. I hugged my son more tightly and encouragingly said, "No son, you have not said anything wrong. What you have said makes mommy happy and excited. Of course you can see, feel and fondle your mommy's body. Yes, you can feel and fondle all you like. Mommy's body will enjoy that." I kissed my son passionately for a full minute, sucking on his tongue and encouraging him to suck my tongue.

"Oh mom, thank you very much for agreeing to let me feel and fondle your body."

"But there is a condition, my son."

"What's that mom?"

"You see Dick, you must also let me, your mommy, to feel and fondle you... to feel and fondle any part of your hot virile body all I want." I smiled seductively. "I want to enjoy you, son."

"Oh mom, I'm sure that will be nice and enjoyable foe me. Yes mom, my body is all yours... feel and fondle all you like and where you like." He looked happy.

"Alright Dick, come with me to mommy's bed-room. I want to dress you up and dress myself up nicely for what we want to do... that is to feel and fondle ourselves. This morning I prepared some dresses hoping our evening would turn out this way." So saying, once again I kissed and sucked my son's lips and tongue passionately for a full minute moaning and caressing his pubic hair. Then I led him to my bedroom for an evening of fun and pleasure, I hoped. My vagina was twitching and pulsing with sexual desire. Will my son "feel and fondle" it? I wondered. How I wished he would! But then he may not want to go that far.

In the bedroom I gave my son a pair of underpants to wear without any brief. The waistband was loose, so it hung very low below the hips. It was baggy, so that his cock had complete freedom to move, freedom to grow long and fat, and freedom to stand erect as much as it wanted. The cloth was very thin so that it was quite transparent, and it was short, only inches in length. My son looked very naked all over except for the crotch area. I could tell that his cock was gently getting erect with excitement and started to push against the thin cloth. I was eager to hug him but I controlled myself.

"You look sexy and VIRILE, my son. You have a wonderful organ. Now turn around and don't look. Let mommy now dress up for you." My son turned away.

I wore a small narrow thong that left all of my buttocks and almost all of my loin area naked. Over that I wore a flaring micro-mini skirt of soft thin cloth. It just about covered my buttocks and loins. Then I wore a very thin white blouse with a wide V- neck opening coming all the way from the edge of the shoulders to the navel where only one button held it. The wide V opening exposed a great deal of my big bulging bra-less breasts that pushed forward prominently. The edges of the V just about managed to cover the aureoles and nipples. My son would be able to see a great deal of my bra-less breasts and almost all of my shapely thighs.

"Dick, my darling son, mommy is ready for your enjoyment. You may turn around and look at mommy." I could see his eyes widen with delight. Eagerly his eyes ran all over my body and he sure seemed to enjoy what he saw. I stood smiling seductively at my son.

"Dick, you said you like to see more of mommy's body. So I have dressed up this way for you to see plenty of mommy's body. Do you like what you see, my son?" I smiled seductively.

"Oh mom, you look so gorgeous... you look so hot but lovely. Thank you for letting me see so much of your beautiful, very voluptuous body. Oh mommy, I love you and love your gorgeous body. You are sexy mom, extremely sexy. I'm so glad you are my mom."

"Son, you said you wanted to do more than just see mommy's body," I said, eagerly wanting some fun, fun with my young son." What do you desire to do to mommy's body, son?"

"Yes mom, I want to feel and fondle your voluptuous body. Oh mom, may I feel and fondle your hot voluptuous body?"

"Then what are you waiting for, Dick. Come and take me... I mean take mommy's body into your arms and feel and fondle mommy all you want. Come and enjoy your mom and please pleasure your mom too."

My son slowly came to me, looking so naked, his cock erect and swinging gently inside his fairly transparent pants. I took him into my arms and, hugging him and urging him to hug me, whispered passionately, "Kiss me Dick... enjoy me, son... and let me enjoy you also. Pleasure me son."

We kissed, licked and sucked our lips and tongues, sucked and sucked lustily, caressing our bodies. I began to pant and moan with desire... desire for my young son. "Hmmmmmmm... Hmmmm..."

"Son, cup my buttocks, feel and fondle mommy's ass cheeks," I urged, panting. My son placed his hands on the micro-mini skirt that covered my buttocks. That wasn't good enough for me. So I whispered, "Dick, put your hands under the skirt... go for mommy's ass cheeks, fondle mommy there."

My son did that and I could feel him get a surprise. "Mom, your buttocks are bare... you are naked there... is it alright for me to cup and caress and fondle your naked buttocks?"

Eagerly I moaned, "Yes son... yes, it is perfectly alright... it is what mommy wants... your mommy wants you to feel and fondle her bare ass cheeks. Excite mommy son, excite me."

So my son caressed and fondled my naked ass cheeks, stimulating my sexual urges. My vagina was getting wet with desire for sex. My young son fondled and fondled as we hugged and kissed lustily. Now I slipped my hands inside his pants at the back and cupped and fondled his naked buttocks. My son's hip jerked and jerked. "Oh mom, I feel nice. Thank you."

As my desire for fun increased, I told my son, "Dick, mommy wants to do more... I want MORE son."

"What is that mom?" he asked, caressing my naked buttocks excitingly. "Tell me what you want."

"Son, I want to kiss you, lick you and suck your body." So saying, before my son could answer, I started to kiss, lick and suck his upper body from neck to his chest and nipples.

"Oh mommy, it's so nice... it's exciting. Yes, lick and suck me mommy."

Panting I pleaded, "Son, please kiss me... kiss, lick and suck mommy's upper body... please son, SUCK mommy's body. SUCK me thoroughly."

So my son kissed, licked and sucked my neck, chest and the exposed bulges of my big breasts. I moaned with pleasure, "Hmmmmmmm... oh... oh... oh... son, it feels nice. Now please undo the only button of my blouse... that's right... Now mommy's blouse is completely open." My big breasts sprang out, completely bare. "Son, mommy's breasts are now all bare as you wanted... go for your mommy's tits... suck them son, suck them good. Oh... ahhh... that's good... yes, suck mommy and EXCITE mommy. Give mommy pleasure."

My son licked and sucked my big breasts eagerly... sucked my nipples trying to take as much flesh as possible into his hot wildly sucking big mouth. I now used both my hands to caress the back of his head and urged him, "Yes son, suck mommy's tits, suck deeply son... suck harder... that's right... that's the way... yes, excite mommy... pleasure mommy... yes, SUCK and SUCK... don't stop son."

I wanted to speed up our pleasure. So I suggested, "Son, let mommy take you to the bed. Let me kiss you, lick you and suck you on the bed." I made my son sit near the edge of the bed and lie back across the bed with his legs, from the knees, hanging down the side of the bed. My son's big aroused cock stood erect, pushing up the thin cloth of his pants and fairly visible through the quite transparent cloth. The cock was upright, tall and fat. I opened out my son's legs and thighs, stood between them and looked, with naked breasts, at my son and smiled seductively. Pointing to his cock I said, "You have a magnificent penis, Dick. It's pretty big for a 17 year-old boy. I'm glad you are my son I'm so glad you have such a big COCK." I emphasized the word 'cock'. My son was ogling my bare breasts, completely exposed because the blouse had completely opened out.

"Oh mom... I'm so glad you are my mother. You are so good to me. You have willingly dressed so sexily to show me so much of your voluptuous body. You excite me mom."

I smiled. "Okay, let mommy excite you some more." I lay on his body, my big bare breasts pressing against his bare chest and my lower body pressing against his cloth covered aroused cock. I started kissing him wetly on the mouth and then moved my mouth lower down his body, eventually went below his navel and licked his pubic area. My son's big bloated cock was jerking with arousal and kept rubbing against my chest and neck albeit through the cloth of his pants. Then I looked at my son and smiling meaningfully asked, "Son, may mommy now kiss, lick and SUCK you?"

My son said, "But you have already been kissing, licking and sucking me mom."

"I know son, but now mommy wants to kiss, lick and SUCK... yes, SUCK and SUCK some special part of your body."

"What is that mom? What is it you want to SUCK a lot?"

"This my son," I said, smiling and pointing to his big erect cock inside his pants. "Son, mommy wants to kiss, lick and SUCK... yes, SUCK your COCK. May I son?" I stressed the words 'suck' and 'cock'.

"Oh mom, of course you may, but isn't it wrong for me to let you suck my cock? You are my mother."

I said smiling, "It's wrong if you don't want it son. Don't you want mommy to SUCK your cock?"

"Oh mom, of course, I want it. I want it very much but only if you are willing mom."

"Then its okay, son. You want mommy to suck your cock and I too would like to suck your cock for you. It's not wrong then. Moreover it's only special kissing. Let's enjoy ourselves." So saying I gently removed my son's pants and threw it on the floor. There he lay, big, well-built and virile, totally naked, his big cock in a state of arousal for his mommy to suck. Oh, what a mighty cock!

"Oh my son, you have a magnificent cock."

"Do you like it mom? Is it really magnificent?"

"Oh yes, my son... mommy adores your COCK, mommy wants your COCK, and mommy wants to ENJOY your COCK." I stressed the word 'cock' each time I said it, smiling seductively at my son. "It's very long, my son... how long is it?"

"It should be 8 inches when erect, mom."

"Oh son, that's a very good length. It is also very fat... how fat is your cock, son?"

"It has a diameter of 2 inches... that means a circumference of 6.2 inches, mom."

Smiling at him I said, "LONG and FAT... good for... good for..."

"Good for what mom?"

Smiling at my son I said, "Good for your mommy to enjoy, son."

"I'm happy you like my cock mom."

"I'm so very glad it's very long and very fat. For a start, let mommy kiss and lick your mighty cock." So saying I slowly cupped and fondled the big cock-head, gently stroked the stem of my son's cock. My son's hip jerked and jerked. His hard swollen cock throbbed in my hands, getting longer and fatter and stiffer. I kept stroking his cock-stem and cock-head. After fondling his cock for a while, I lowered my eager mouth to his bulbous cock-head and gently licked the pre-cum juice and kissing it lovingly, licked and licked.

"Oh mommy, it feels fantastic," said my son as his bloated cock kept jerking and throbbing and hardening with sexual stimulation.

"Good, enjoy yourself, my son."

As I kept kissing and licking my son's cock-head, I kept caressing the cock-stem, balls and inner thighs close to his cock. My son's hips kept twitching and writhing as my hot wild lips licked his sexually aroused cock with abandon.

"Is it nice? Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Oh mommy, it is more than nice. It is fantastic, it's so pleasurable... it is so stimulating... mommy you lick so nicely... your tongue and lips feel so good... thank you mommy. Mommy, when are you going to suck me?"

"Oh, you are anxious aren't you my son?" I smiled mischievously at my son. You want to put your big cock inside your mommy's mouth do you?

"Yes mom, yes. Will you SUCK me?"

"Okay, mommy will now suck your cock."

Slowly I lowered my hot mouth and gently closed it over the bulbous spongy cock-head and sucked gently... sucked... and sucked... on and on. My son was moaning, his hips convulsing and his thighs quivering, obviously with intense pleasure. My son's big cock-head in my mouth kept jerking and throbbing non-stop. His throbbing cock oozed out some pre-cum juice into my sucking mouth. Slowly I increased the sucking pressure as my son moaned loudly with pleasure. I sucked and sucked wantonly.

"Oh mommy... oh mommy... oh mommy..." he kept moaning endlessly. His hands kept caressing my face and head, pushing his swollen throbbing cock deeper into my warm wet sucking mouth.

"SUCK me mommy... SUCK me harder... oh God... oh mommy... it's wild... it's fantastic... you suck so well mommy... you have a wonderful mouth. I'm so glad you are my mom... SUCK me mommy... SUCK me... it's so good... "

I sucked and sucked and sucked my son's big cock. I wanted to pleasure my son, pleasure him so much that he would never want any other woman or girl to suck him in the future. I wanted his young huge cock for myself alone... to SUCK whenever I liked.

Oh, how incestuous I have become! But how thrilling! How stimulating! Oh God, I want to enjoy my son's long fat cock whenever I can and ever way I can! Eagerly, passionately I sucked my son's wonderful cock for endless minutes as my son moaned pleasurably, his hips and thighs convulsing wildly. Eventually my son said, "Mom, you have given me so much pleasure, so let me now kiss, lick and suck you. Please mom, let me SUCK you. I want to excite you and pleasure you."

I allowed my son's big swollen cock to slip out of my hot mouth. Then I lay on my back across the bed next to my son, my legs from the knees hanging down the side of the bed. My son got off the bed and stood in front of me, his hands on my bare knees and admired my near-naked body. My blouse was completely opened out, my big 38- inch breasts standing up, firm and round. My micro-mini skirt, having crept higher, hid nothing. My son's eyes gloated over my loins inadequately covered by the narrow thong.

"Dick, you wanted to see more of mommy's body... there, your mommy is naked now. Why don't you open out mommy's thighs and see your mommy clearly all you want. Go ahead son, enjoy yourself," I encouraged.

My son gently caressed my bare shapely full thighs for a while. Then he gently opened them out and I helped to open out my thighs as wide as possible. My micro-mini skirt rode up exposing my hot loins completely. My son's face was all happiness. He looked intensely at my nakedness, the narrow thong hiding only my cunt opening. I could tell he loved what he was looking: he was licking his lips.

"Oh mom, you are SEXY... deliciously sexy... thank you for getting so naked for me... you are a wonderful mother. I love you mom... I love your loins."

"Do you really like your mom naked like this?" I asked, smiling teasingly.

"Oh yes mom. I love your naked breasts, your naked thighs and your naked loins, but... but..."

I asked, "But what, my son?"

"But you are still wearing a thong mommy. It is hiding your vagina opening. So you are not really 100% naked mommy. Is it wrong for your son to see your naked vagina?"

"Oh my son... it's not wrong at all... it's just that mommy is a bit shy now... may be later mommy will let you see it... and might even let you do things to it... later son. Now come on top of mommy and kiss me."

My naked son lay on top of me, his lower naked body between my wide-open thighs. His big fat cock rubbed against my near naked loins. I wrapped my arms around his upper body and wrapped my naked thighs around his lower naked body and whispered, "Kiss me Dick... enjoy me son... excite me please."

We kissed, sucking at our lips and tongues. Taking his time, my son kissed and licked his way to my bare big breasts, which he sucked lovingly for a while before taking his hot mouth to my pubic area. My hips squirmed with anticipation, but his mouth did not go to my vagina. He was now standing on the floor between my widely opened out thighs. He caressed, kissed and licked my bare quivering soft thighs, lovingly sucking the flesh of my inner thighs. My hips jerked, rolled and convulsed as my cunt throbbed with intense arousal, longing for my son's tongue.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.