New School - Cover

New School

Copyright© 2002 by Naive

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Steven's used to moving since the divorce, but his new school/home is the biggest surprise of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Enema   Exhibitionism  

A voice seemed to come from far away. Steven tried to paw through the spider webs of sleep to reach it, but it seemed so far away. It was the cool touch of fingers on his face and chest, his sides, his hips, that pulled him slowly awake. He blinked at the sunlight streaming in through the blinds of his window. A fog seemed to weigh down his thoughts. It took him a few seconds to recognize nurse Craft leaning over him.

"I thought that you might still be a little out of it this morning." She smiled. "How are you feeling?"

All the saliva in his mouth seemed to have dried up over night. He mumbled after the first few attempts failed, "Thirsty."

Nurse Craft gave a tittering laugh and went to his little restroom to get him some water. She helped him sit up and drink some, but there wasn't much.

"Can I have some more?"

"I'm sorry Steven but you'll have to wait for Dr. Yates to say it's okay." She said.

When a little of the fog had lifted and he felt that he could move without help, nurse Craft help him slide on a robe and slippers and led him from the room. Wrapping an arm around his, the nurse turned him towards the main stairs. He figured that they would just go down the stairs right by his room but for some reason they weren't. He was about to ask when she seemed to read his mind. "We're going to go down the main stairs and over the walks. You still seem to be a little out of it, so it's just safer than trying to squeeze down that little stairwell." Some part of his mind said this made sense, but another part was protesting about something. Wandering down, through the throngs of girls moving things into their new rooms, he knew he should have felt something, but the haze was holding everything else at bay.

He didn't care about all the stares he was getting as they walked down the hall. Or the potential show he was putting on as he stumbled down the stairs to the common room. He heard people call to the nurse and saw her wave to some of them, but it was all surreal. Like it was happening to someone else and he was just watching it. If it was him, he would have been appalled to be walking around in just a bathrobe in a girls dormitory, but luckily it wasn't him. Some part of his mind was yelling at him that that made no sense, but he couldn't listen, he had to focus all his attention on putting one foot in front of the other.

The cool brisk air wafting up his robe and over his face seemed to wash some of the clinging spider webs away. Suddenly, that part of his brain yelling at him seemed to be making a hell of a lot more sense. As he snapped an arm across his waist to keep his robe closed against the wind, he distinctly wished his return to sanity could have waited just another five minutes; then he would have been in the medical center and could have tried to delude himself into believing that none of this was real.

Again the yard was full of girls, most of whom seemed to believe that a boy in a bathrobe walking across campus was worth watching. In fact, one of them seemed to think that is was worth inquiring about because she just came walking up to them.

"Hi," She said to both of them then looked to nurse Craft, "the coach wants to know if he'll be able to come to practice today."

"Hi, Sam." The nurse smiled.

"Sam," Steven looked the girl over, "isn't that a boys name?"

Sam smiled, her bright eyes and freckles adding to her fiery appearance, "It's short for Samantha." She swept a couple of long red strands from her face and said, "Just call me Sam, I like it better." Steven nodded without thinking; it was still a little hard to do.

"Tell Mrs. Danvers that he won't be able to make it today dear, but he should be fine for tomorrow."

"All right." She nodded, then winked at Steven, "See ya'."

Nurse Craft pulled him along and he soon found himself in an examination room, bereft of robe and any semblance of modesty, waiting for part two of his physical.

Dr. Yates appeared a few minutes after the last of the haze had faded away. She was wearing a very short black mini and a tight short sleeve white blouse. Her harsh clinical attitude of the day before seemed replaced with a friendly feminine demeanor.

"So Steven, how are you feeling today?" The doctor asked with a smile, her hazel eyes flickered with amusement.

"Umm... fine. Thank you ma'am." Steven stuttered while doing his best to conceal as much as possible. Even though she had seen him in the all natural yesterday, it didn't change the fact that he was nude in front of her again today.

"Well today we have a few more tests for you." Grabbing his arm and helping him from the table she said, "Follow me." Doctor Yates led him into a back room. It had some of the equipment you'd find in a standard gym, except for the little electrodes hanging from various parts waiting to be attached. She had Steven stand on the treadmill and started connecting the little caps to him in various places. The gel she put on first was really cold, then she would place the little caps on top of the gel and then tape it in place. After about ten or fifteen of these from inner thigh (which started its own reaction) to chest, she had him start a slow run. It wasn't fast enough to really take any strength, but the embarrassment was pretty bad. Steven could feel and see his parts flapping around in full view of the doctor and nurse. If he wasn't so sure he was awake, he would've been certain that this was just a bad dream.

Of course, Dr. Yates and nurse Craft didn't help any; they were quite bold in watching his flailing manhood. He tried to reassure himself that it was all in his mind. Why would two grown women, both medical professionals, care to see any part of him? It was just his own shyness playing tricks on him: it had to be.

"Steven, your heart rate seems a little high," Dr. Yates said reading from the terminal, "everything alright?"

"Yes ma'am." He said with a blush.

Dr. Yates wasn't blind though, she smiled kindly at him. "Try not to be embarrassed just forget that you're naked." Steven had to grab on to the rails to keep from tripping at her words. "And please, do be careful." Steven decided to just nod, his mouth had gone too dry to speak. Luckily, the running didn't last long. She had other things for him to do, and at each one she would put a new set of electrodes on him. Each task was just something you'd do if you were working out; pull ups, sit ups, leg lifts, the usual. If it wasn't for the two women watching him so closely, the electrodes, and the nudity it would have been a pretty normal workout.

After about an hour Dr. Yates decided it was time to give Steven a rest and something to drink. By that time he was sweating and quite ready for one. As he sat there drinking the orange juice nurse Craft had given him, he started wondering - what was going to take so long he wouldn't get a chance to swim with the rest of the team today. When Dr. Yates finished filling in her paperwork and seemed about ready to start again, he decided to ask.

"Excuse me ma'am, but what else do we have left to do?"

"Oh, not much really." Dr. Yates smiled. "Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering," he shrugged, "I was just thinking that if it didn't take too long I could go swimming today."

"No. I'm sorry Steven. I doubt you'll get a chance today." She patted him on the shoulder sympathetically. "What we do have left will take some time. Besides, you might not feel so up to it afterwards."

"Why's that?" His voice a bit more tense than he'd meant it to be.

"Don't worry it won't hurt -- really."

"Yes ma'am." He said but didn't feel all that inclined to believe her.

"Let's first start by taking some blood." She said watching his reaction. "You're not afraid of needles are you?"

"Oh, no ma'am." He said and prepared for the prick. Nurse Craft was very gentle and he hardly felt it. He was glad that he didn't get dizzy like usual.

"Good," Dr. Yates smiled reassuringly at him, "now all we have left is a little scrapping from the back of your throat, the enema, prostate exam, a few more samples and measurements, and we'll be all done." Something she said ticked of an alarm in the back of his mind. He knew an enema and prostate exam weren't a good thing, even though he wasn't sure what they were.

"Excuse me," he said a with a little quiver in his voice, because he knew he didn't really want to know the answer, "what's an enema? Or a prostate exam?"

"Well, you see the prostate is a small gland in the male reproductive system that holds semen before it's ejaculated." She grabbed a book from one of the shelves and flipped to a picture of the male reproductive system and pointed to the prostate. "Sometimes this gland can become enlarged or infected so a doctor places a finger or two up the rectum and presses upon it to make sure that it hasn't hardened. Does that make sense?" She looked at his horrified look and had to turn back to her book to hide the small giggle that was trying to escape. Steven didn't notice though, he was too busy imagining the horror of having some young woman put her fingers inside him.

Shaking himself back to the present Steven asked, "Do you really need to do that?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, but I have to do it." Steven didn't like the gleam in her eye. "Oh. And an enema is just an easy little procedure to clean your intestines out. It may feel a little like a stomach ache, but it will clean you out thoroughly. Now let's get you cleaned up so we can start."

Nurse Craft pulled Steven, slightly in shock, over to a large tub built into one of the walls. After getting the water to the right temperature she had Steven get in, and finished filling it. When she took some liquid soap and put it onto a sponge, he expected her to give it to him but instead she started washing his back and arms.

"I can wash myself ma'am." Steven said through a deep blush.

"Non-sense this is part of my job. Just relax and let me do it. I wouldn't want to have to strap you down." Steven laughed at that, but he wasn't sure if she was joking. She just gave him a little smile that said just try and argue. Steven decided it would be better not to.

Actually, it turned out to be quite nice, but still totally embarrassing. She seemed to have no shame and boldly washed every part of him. When she reached down and grabbed hold of his balls and sponged them clean he almost fainted. And, having a woman fondling him only brought other things to attention that he would have rather not popped up. Nurse craft seemed unperturbed by his arousal, and instead of letting him have it, she just took a hold of it and washed it too. It was almost too much for him. He'd never been touched there before. At the moment, just before he came, he pulled away from her.

"Anything wrong?" She asked. Steven just blushed a deeper red and shook his head. Nurse Craft gave another of her little laughs and said, "I understand."

"Well, we better get you out and dried off." She said helping him to his feet and started rinsing him off with a shower attachment on the bath nozzle. Then she had him step out and dried him off. No matter how many times he tried to do it himself, nurse Craft would just pull the towel away from him and start doing it for him.

Once Steven was dry, nurse Craft dried out the tub and hung a large red bag with a tube coming from it onto the handrail above. Then she slowly filled the bag with something that looked like warm soapy water. Steven was placed in the tub on hands and knees, and Dr. Yates came over to supervise.

"I think he'll need a little lubricant to get the tube in so do that first." Dr. Yates told the nurse.

Suddenly, Steven felt a cold substance on his rectum and instinctively pulled away. "Now be a good boy and hold still for me Steven. I know it's a little cold but it won't hurt. And, try not to tighten because then it will hurt." Nurse Yates said as she rubbed his back slowly, reassuringly. It was hard not to tense as she gently rubbed the lubricant around. Then with a little force started pressing her lubricated finger into him. Steven couldn't help fighting the intrusion. He would have pulled away, but Dr. Yates was right there. She took hold of his shoulders a pushed him back into place.

"Just relax." Dr. Yates whispered as she moved one hand so she could rub his head calmingly, seating herself on the side of the tub.

With nurse Craft rubbing his back and Dr. Yates patting his head, Steven felt more like a pet than a patient. But only a little. Most of his mind was concentrating on the finger being forcefully thrust into him. It took all his effort not to move, and just when he thought it was over, nurse Craft slipped a second finger into him. Letting out a little yelp Steven bit his lip and tried to pull away. He felt like he was being split open. The doctor and nurse seemed prepared for his reaction. Nurse Craft held tightly to his thigh to keep him from moving forwards while Dr. Yates pushed him onto the waiting fingers and held him there with her hands on his shoulders.

What made it even worse was the fact that his body was reacting to the situation just the opposite of how he felt. Steven's cock was rigid and bouncing around as he tried to adjust to the internal pressure. It was scary being so out of control. He just wanted to leave and never see either of these women again. How could he ever face them? What would they think of him? Steven had to fight hard to keep the tears back. He'd never been so humiliated in all his life.

"Done," nurse Craft said as she removed her fingers. It was a slight reprieve from the loathing he felt inside. "There that wasn't so bad, was it?" But Steven didn't answer he just stared at the white porcelain of the tub. "Now I don't want you to worry about this," nurse Craft said as she encircled the shaft of his penis (almost causing Steven to jump out of his skin), "this is a typical reaction to stimulation of the prostate."

Steven wasn't sure whether to be relieved or to panic and bolt. Everything was a confused jumble. Turmoil boiling over. Luckily, nurse Craft let him go, though his cock still pulsed with excitement below him. Dr. Yates tightened her grip on his shoulders either because she sensed his urge to flight or because she knew what was about to happen. Either way it was good for them that she had, because upon insertion of the hose Steven tried his damnedest to get away. Nurse Craft had to bodily throw herself over his back to keep him from fleeing. Even then, without the doctor holding him firm and the slipperiness of the tub Steven would have been gone.

"Calm down. Every thing's all right. Just calm down." Dr. Yates said trying her best to sound calm and reassuring. After a minute of struggling finally Steven calmed a bit, though a wild light glowed in his eyes, that of a trapped animal. "Are you alright?" She asked while looking it those scared eyes. Steven only had strength to nod. It was like his strength was seeping away. All the emotions draining him, leaving him feeling empty and hollow.

Taking his hand and settling herself in a more comfortable position Dr. Yates pulled Steven partly over her lap, letting his head and chest rest across her thighs. "Close your eyes," she said to him, and as he did she started running her fingers through his hair, "that's a good boy. Just rest here and relax." Nodding to her nurse to start the water she held Steven, trying in her own way to make things alright for him. But, with only a slight grunt he didn't really react to the water entering him.

Dr. Yates sat there and thought back, remembering the first time she had been given an enema. It was scary and painful, but her mother was from the old world and believed them necessary. She always hated receiving them, but did enjoy helping her mother administer them to her little brother. That feeling of empowerment had always stayed with her, and she understood, that in part, it had something to do with her wish to experiment on Steven. He was so like her brother, or what he would have been like if he had been given a chance to grow up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.