Reel Sex - Cover

Reel Sex

by Robert

Copyright© 2002 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: A young boy goes to see a movie with his sister, hey, it could happen

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

"Can I come too Tracy?"

"Alright, but you sit up front where I can see you."

My older sister was going to see a movie at the local theatre with her boyfriend, and now I could go to. Tracy was 16, four years older than myself but you wouldn't know it by looking at us together, i'm just as tall as she is.

The new Star Wars movie is playing, i've been waiting all summer to see it and Tracy promised she would take me. I loved to do everything with my big sister, she's neat. I don't care for her boyfriend much but Tracy said we would go for burgers after and since I just found out that I didn't have to sit anywhere near him then who cares, let's go.

Tracy's boyfriend, Biff, picked us up late, we're lucky we didn't miss the coming attractions. Luckily they were able to find seats way in the back while Tracy pointed out one for me almost all the way up front. I can just barely see them if I turn my head slightly.

Oh good, the movie's starting, this is going to be awesome. Tracy and I both love the Star Wars films, I have copies of all the older ones at home. I wonder if Tracy has a good view way back there, oh, they're smooching again, they do that alot. If she doesn't stop soon she's going to miss the start.

Speaking of which, here it is, the opening title, the accompanying music, the most famous sequence start to any movie ever made and, and, Tracy's missing it, they're still kissing. Wait a minute, what's he doing, he's got his hand under her sweater, why, is she hot and he's checking her temperature. Well Biff isn't a doctor, I guess Tracy knows that because she just pushed him away. Now what is he doing, he's trying to show her something by taking her hand and rubbing it between his legs. Oh, Tracy smacked him, she's getting up, I wonder where she's going. Tracy's walking out, maybe she isn't coming back. No, the exits are to the left and she went right, that's where the bathrooms are.

Her boyfriend looks awfully mad, look, he's getting up to, he's following Tracy out, but wait, no he went left so that means he's leaving. Alright by me, it's not a long walk home, now though I can go sit with my sister.

The special effects are cool, look at that spaceship, I almost missed it while I was changing seats. What's this, oh Biff left his jacket by mistake, I guess i'll point that out to Tracy before we leave. I might forget though, so maybe I should put it on that way I won't forget.

Goody, Tracy's back, at least she didn't miss too much of the movie. Oh that's sweet, kissing your own brother on the cheek, I guess she likes seeing me here instead of her boyfriend. I think she's smiling at me to but it's hard to tell, it's pretty dark in here.

The brave Jedi Knights are battling the android army, this is amazing. You're not scared are you Tracy, I wonder why you put your hand on my leg, you did say you wanted to be able to see where I sat, maybe because of the dark you're making sure i'm still here. Then why are you putting your head on my shoulder, oh, poor Tracy, she must miss her boyfriend.

Your hand on my leg is rubbing me quite abit, no i'm not scared by the movie, but I don't mind you doing it. I'm always glad when you're with me. You're kissing me again, well I love you to. Are you cold sis, is that why your hand is rubbing me so much, here, i'll put my arm around you, that should help. That hand of yours is really moving now, just be careful Tracy because you're getting awfully close to my... Oops, it was an accident i'm sure, you didn't mean to touch me there. You're not moving your hand away though, did you drop something, you're obviously looking closer for something now. Not that ring of yours, the one your boyfriend gave you. Tracy must have, it's too dark in here to see anything so she has to hunt for it with her hands, i'd better not stand up then or she might lose it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.