Truth or Dare - Cover

Truth or Dare

Copyright© 2002 by Naive

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On a dare a group of girls decide to kidnap a guy for the weekend: Poor Roger has no idea what's about to happen to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism  

Angie was already annoyed when she came in the door; the odd worried looks that the other girls gave her, and that cold dead silence didn't help her mood any. For some reason her family had been all touchy feely this morning. She hated when they got like that. It didn't happen often, but when it did they always took it way to far for her.

Jenny opened her mouth to say something as Angie walked past but the 'you speak you die' look snapped her mouth shut with an audible clack. Angie was in no mood for small talk. She was in the mood for revenge: Roger was in for a very rough afternoon. Putting on her most wicked smile she pushed open the door to Roger's room, opened her mouth to say something evil and witty, but the room was empty.

It was like a match on a dry day. The flames burst inside her. She could have lit a candle with her eyes. Roger was gone. Her toy, her catharsis, her revenge was gone. Storming into the living room she smashed the couch side lamp to the floor.

"Where the hell is he?" Angie screeched in an almost inhuman voice. "I want him and I want him now!"

"We don't know where he is or Teresa either." Ginger said quickly trying to calm her a little, but Angie's look had little comprehension and maybe even less sanity in it.

"Where are they?" Snarling through her teeth Angie was almost as red as her hair.

"We don't know." Jenny said standing up. "We've tried to find them, but we can't get through to Teresa's house. Her phone's been busy all morning."

"So that's where they are."

As Angie turned to the door Jenny caught her arm. "You can't go over there. Teresa's mom doesn't work: She'll be there, and we'll all get caught." Jenny pleaded.

"I don't care!" Angie said snatching her arm free.

"Girl," Melissa said getting to her feet, "you just need to calm your ass down."

Angie shifted her weight so she could move more quickly. "Do you think just because you're black that you can scare me?" She laughed, "Get a life."

"Oh, I'm going to show you what this black girl can do."

Heather jumped up between the two, "Will you both just grow the hell up!" She tried to give them both a withering look, but it turned more to pleading as she shifted uncomfortably, both their anger focused on her now. "We have to think. Roger could have gone to the police by now, and if he has, with Teresa as a witness, we're all screwed." Her words seemed to take some of the air out of all their sails.

Jenny sighed, "She's right. We need to think clearly now. Otherwise we might all go to jail."

"And why's that?" Said a rough male voice from the door. All the girls' eyes snapped to the large man in the door. "You wouldn't be doing anything to get yourselves in trouble now would ya'?"

"Jason?" Angie said slightly alarmed. What was her brother doing here?

"Me in the flesh." Jason said with a smile, turning his large muscular six-foot frame around so they all could see. Also, inadvertently showing them the two other large bodybuilder types behind him.

Angie unconsciously stepped back, "But... but what are you doing here?"

"I've come to get you little sister." His tone and face became much more serious. "We all have a lot to talk about."

"How did you know that I was here?" She said taking another step back. Her brother didn't move but still seemed to loom closer if only with his piercing eyes.

"You see," He said with a kind smile, "I got a strange call this morning. At first I didn't want to believe what they said, but I can't deny that you're here." Jason's face tightened as he teared up a little, his hands clenching over and over as he spoke. "So I guess I'm going to have to believe everything else they told me." Stepping towards Angie he said, "Come on lets go."

"I'm not going anywhere!" Angie snapped, some of her fire coming back. "Whatever they told you was a lie, so you can just leave."

"I'll leave, but you're coming with me." He said stepping towards her. "One way or another."

Dropping back into a fighting stance, "I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Sorry you want to play it this way little sister." Jason said moving in on her. Angie's first kick hit him square in the abs, but he didn't even flinch, he just grabbed her leg and pulled her to him. His large arms wrapped around her like iron bars, but he held her gentle as a kitten. Picking her up, he seemed to have little trouble controlling his little sister. "You two be careful with her," he said handing the struggling screaming girl to his two friends, "not a scratch you understand?" Nodding they took a flailing biting Angie from the house. "Didn't mean to disturb. I'll leave the cleaning up to you guys." He said with a wink and headed for the door.

"But what are you going to do with her?" Heather couldn't help asking.

Turning back, "She's going to a hospital. Somewhere, where she can get some help. The rest of you might want to find some yourselves." Then he just left.

"What are we going to do now?" Heather said wringing her hands.

"We're going to clean up and then get the hell out of here." Jenny sighed as she leaned over to start picking up the pieces of the broken lamp. "Whatever's going to happen it's too late to change things now."

"But..." Melissa croaked, her throat almost too dry to talk.

"No buts," Jenny whipped around to look at her, tears in her eyes, "no excuses, it's over. We've lost."


They all spent about an hour putting the house back in order. Plopping down on the couch Ginger said to no one in particular, "It can't be over like this."

"Shit," said a new male voice from the door, "it ain't over yet bitch! It's just starting." All the girls jumped to their feet as six guys came in wearing ski masks. "Look boys, they're all excited to see us." He said thumping an aluminum bat in his hand. The rest of the guys just laughed as they adjusted their own implements; some had knives, others had bats, and one guy even had a gun.

"What do you want?" Jenny stammered staggering back to the clutch of other girls.

"We've come to play." The leader said with a smile. "We heard that you bitches like to play." Closing the door he leaned against it. "Now, let's get down to the fun stuff."

"We're not going to do anything you say!" Heather said, her voice shaking as she stepped forward.

The large guy near her swung his bat into the table lamp next to him, shattering it across the room. "Your going to do everything we fucking say!" His deep voice cracking over the sound of shattering glass and surprised shrieks. "Otherwise you're going to look just like that lamp."

"Now that we've gotten that over with," the leader snarled, "lets get the rules down. You don't talk unless we say so. You do what we say, when we say, or else. End of story." Pointing to the guy with the gun, "Or you can always take it up with Smith and Wesson."

"What are you going to do with us?" Jenny asked, fear thick in her voice.

"Nothing that you wouldn't do yourselves." The leader said with a crooked smile and a gleam in his eyes. Pulling some rope from a bag tossed by the door, he threw it to Jenny, "I've heard that you like to tie people up, so get to it: hands and feet. Tight too. I don't think the other girls will appreciate it if we have to redo it ourselves."

"But..." Jenny stammered looking confused and worried.

"Just do it. Or we'll do it ourselves, and not so nice."

The pleading looks from the other girls only confused Jenny, did they want her to tie them or were their eyes pleading for her not to. Quickly she decided she had no choice - one of them had a gun. Grabbing Melissa's hands she started binding them. "Behind their backs." One of the guys holding a knife said as he started cutting the rope into strands so Jenny would have enough for all of them. Undoing what little she had, she started tieing Melissa's hands behind her. Pushing her onto the couch Jenny started binding her feet. In silence one by one the girls were bound and placed in one of the chairs. Jenny moved like a robot through each one. Trying not to think about what was coming next.

When the last girl was tied hand and foot the leader came forward and pushed a pair of scissors into Jenny's hand. "Now lets see what we have under all that cloth."

Jenny backed away, "Please, don't make me do that."

"Well, we can always just start on you." The leader said in a wry voice. "I'm sure that we can find some more rope. And, the boys'll have fun touching and feeling as the cut all those clothes off." Jenny turned dropping the scissors and tried to bolt for the door, but one of the guys just caught her from behind, lifting her into the air. She struggled against him for a second then broke out into tears. There were just to many of them, she'd never be able to get away. All she could do was close her eyes and sob a little in her captor's arms. "Lets try this again." The voice of the leader was in her face. She opened her eyes to find him inches from her; eye to eye. "You can do what I tell you and no one gets hurt. Or, you can be stupid again and everyone gets hurt. Your choice." Jenny just managed to nod. The guy holding her let her go. The leader leaned down to retrieve the scissors, then pushed them back into her hand.

Heather pleaded as Jenny came towards her, "Jenny, please don't!" Jenny mouthed 'I'm sorry' as she put the scissors down and started taking off Heather's shoes and socks. It was more then Heather could handle, as the scissors started slicing their way up through her jeans, and she too started to cry. Ignoring the tears, Jenny kept cutting her friend's clothes carefully off. Steeling herself she moved from one side of the girls jeans to the other, slicing right up the hem. It was up to her to keep them safe by doing what these men wanted. It was now all up to her to protect her friends. Mechanically, not looking into her friend's eyes, Jenny cut away each vestige of the girl's modesty, tossing them to the floor beside her: first jeans, then blouse, bra, and pink frilly panties stripped away.

There was no way for Heather to hide herself. She tried to pull her knees up to cover her breasts but all that did was give her tormentors a more intimate view. Burying her head into the couch, she balled up and tried to hide anything she could.

"Now don't do that." One of the bigger guys said as he leaned down to stage whisper in Heather's ear. "We wouldn't want to have to put you in a more ladylike position, like say - leaning over the back of this couch. Because then I'd feel compelled to put this bat someplace you might not like it." Heather turned her head looking up into the face of the man with the laughing voice. "I've seen it on the Internet, and would just love to see it done in person. So, are you volunteering?" Heather quickly shook her head and struggled back to a sitting position: terror stark in her eyes. What were these men going to do to them?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.