Truth or Dare - Cover

Truth or Dare

Copyright© 2002 by Naive

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On a dare a group of girls decide to kidnap a guy for the weekend: Poor Roger has no idea what's about to happen to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism  

Roger laid there cold and in pain. He balls pulsed with pain. He was sure they were swollen. Female voices drifted in through the tin wooden door. A prisoner, all he could do was lay there and wonder his fate. The door slowly opened and Jenny peeked in and blushed as she saw him. He was still there tied naked to her parents bed. She was glad that they would have time to clean up before her parents got home.

"So what do we do?" Jenny asked in a quiet voice.

"I say that we stick to the plan and use him like we want for the week." Angie smiled, ready for her turn.

"We were drunk. We can end this all now." Melissa fidgeted as she spoke.

"I agree with Angie. I want to have him some more. Last night was fun, and I like the feel of his dick in me." All the other girls stared at her, like she'd grow a second head. None of them would have said anything so forward. But, they could imagine that it would be nice.

"I guess we stick to the plan. Since it's already to late to just apologize and let him go." Jenny also had plans that she wanted to keep. She figured it was better to look like you're just going along then to admit what you want.

"But," Teresa said, a little shocked. "we can't do that. It's not right."

"I think that you should have thought of that last night before you suggested him. Anyway I know that you want a piece of him." Teresa blushed as Angie poked her. "Just admit it and will move on."

"Your wrong... I." Teresa could feel all the eyes on her. "Okay, I do."

"Good, now we need to keep to the plan. One day for each of us. That night we stay at his house to make sure he doesn't get away and when the weeks over we let him go and tell him how we're going to help him out. Deal?" Angie smiled. All the girls nodded, even Teresa reluctantly.

"Well we did have plans to do some things last night. Wana' finish?" Jenny raised an eyebrow. A slow turn of smiles. "Good, I say first we give the poor boy a bath."

"That should be fun." Ginger giggled. "I'll go start the bath, but isn't it a little small?"

"I think that she's right. Maybe we should take him out side and give him a shower instead." Angie suggested.

"We can save that for latter. I say that we just take turns. Half an hour each?" Jenny suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Angie smiled, "We do have all day." The all agreed and drew numbers from a hat to see who got to go first.

Roger laid there with his eyes closed until he heard the door open. All the girls came in. It was odd he could almost feel their eyes all over him.

"So did you finally come to your senses and decide to let me go?"

"Sorry Roger, but we decided to keep you. Just like we said." He couldn't believe what he was hearing. They kidnapped him, had their way, and still they wanted more. He had never been so humiliated. But, he couldn't help getting hard though he tried to fight it. All of them staring at him, it was too much. "I'm glad to see that you like the idea." Jenny giggled as she stroked the back of his cock with her nails making him slam to fully erect.

"You know I can't control that. And, no I'm not happy with the idea, just let me go." Roger started to struggle with his bonds. Luckily for him they had left them kind of loose, so they wouldn't cut off his blood flow. They were also loose enough that one of them came loose, when he started jerking around. The girls all jumped back as he started to struggle. Teresa screamed as she saw his hand come free. It was all over she thought.

"Grab him." Jenny yelled. Suddenly, all the girls started to leap on to him, holding him down under their weight. Jenny grabbed hold of his arm and tried to keep him from hitting anyone.

"I'm not going to hurt anyone, just let me go." Roger yelled as he struggled with them.

"Well your not that lucky." Angie said as she smashed her elbow into his nuts. Roger choked a bit, and with the second and third hit all he could do was lie there and moan - his strength sapped away. As the girls crawled from him, his free hand cupped his groin. He rolled in his bonds. "Wow, that worked well." Angie snickered.

"I think that we need to be more careful or some of us are going to get hurt." Jenny said. "And we need to be more careful with him. We don't want to hurt him." Jenny reached down and removed Roger's hand, it was like fighting with paper; he had no strength left to fight at the moment. "Poor guy. These look really sore and swollen." She held his sac in her hand and moved his balls around a bit. "Let me get my medical book," she said dropping them. Roger groaned. "OOPS, sorry." Jenny flinched, then wandered up stairs to get her book. Angie went out side and came back in with a couple pair of chains and some padded manacles. Everyone started at her.

"What?" Looking down at the things in her hand. "Oh, these are my brothers. He does piercing - you know - all kinds. Some people fight a bit, so it's safer to tie'em down." Pulling two pair of hand cuffs from her back pockets she smiled, a gleam in her eye. "These are mine. Stainless Steel, no need to worry about rust." Jenny wandered back in flipping through her book. Grabbing hold of his nuts she started to mash and roll them in her fingers. Roger grabbed for her hand, but she easily smacked it away.

"Would someone hold his arm down as I do this." Heather walked over and sat on his arm, not like he had much fight left in him. Roger moaned and groaned as Jenny examined his bobbles, none to gently. Rolling, squeezing, and pulling on them. "They seem okay. He should be fine." Jenny smiled, "the book says that testicles are quite tough and can take a real beating with out rupturing. Maybe we should test a little." Roger blanched at that. He was sure that he couldn't take much more.

"Look what I have." Angie showed Jenny the cuffs. "Bath time?" Jenny nodded. Heather took the arm she had been sitting on and put one cuff around his wrist. Jenny untied the other and helped put it behind his back as they finished locking them in place. Roger just fell back on to his cuffed hands and moaned. he felt like he couldn't breath, a tight pain filled him from groin to chest. Teresa and Melissa untied his legs. "Guess that we're going to have to help him get there", she said as Roger laid there limply, not wanting to move. Angie and Jenny grabbed under his arms and helped him up to his feet. His legs were jelly. The girls watched as his knees buckled under his weight. Melissa was there, just in time, to catch him as he fell.

"Guess that your going to need a hand." Melissa whispered into his ear. The large black girl spun him like a top and stared into his eyes. She mouthed 'can't wait till my turn'. As she leaned down and put him in a fireman's carry. Jenny and the rest gasped as they watched her carry him toward the bath like nothing. Melissa was much stronger then even they knew. Roger felt like a sack of potatoes, but didn't have the strength to argue about it. Melissa sat him down on the lid of the toilet, as Angie came up and clamped the other set of cuffs around his ankles. "Perfect, right Roger?" Melissa said as she made him hop over to the tub. She helped him slide into the hot sudsy water. It felt good as it sank deep into his muscles, it was almost relaxing, if he didn't have them all staring at him. The cuffs also made it a little more unpleasant. "Out, out, out!!" Melissa said as she pushed the other girls out. "Your all mine little boy." She smiled wickedly as she closed and locked the door. "I never knew that you were so cute." Wetting her hand she caressed his check, "You know you should skip wearing those glasses." Roger blushed. Grabbing a wash rag she started to soap it up. With gentle hands she washed him; gently gliding the cloth over his chest and shoulders.

"Why?" Roger looked at her the question hanging in the air.

"Why what?" Melissa said a little confused. "I guess, because I drew the one from the hat."

"I mean why are you doing this to me. I never did anything to you or them. I've never hurt anyone ever; so why?"

"Well a game." Melissa said a little ashamed. "We were drunk and playing Truth or Dare - it was a dare."

"You kidnapped me on a dare?" Roger was shocked, if not more so then before. "Who dared you all to kidnap me?"

"Well no one." Melissa said confusing him even more. "You see the dare was not about you, it was a general dare. We chose you because Teresa told us that your parents were out of town." Roger laughed a depressed little laugh. "What?"

"It's the first time ever I can say I'm sorry my parents decided to leave me alone."

"Aww, come on it's not that bad." Melissa said as she reached under the water and massaged his rod. Roger jumped.

"You say that when you get beaten and raped." Roger hiss. Melissa was taken aback. She never considered that - was this what they were doing? Melissa dropped the rag and walked from the room. The other girls leapt up from the couch as she walked in.

"What's wrong?" Jenny asked concerned. "Did he hurt you?"

"No he didn't do anything to me. He just made me think I guess." Melissa spoke slow and thoughtful. "Are we raping him?" All the other girls were shocked at the question.

"No of course not." Ginger said. "He's a guy. You can't rape a guy."

"Can't you?" Melissa said. "We kidnapped, stripped, and did sexual things to him. I'd consider that rape."

"So what?" Angie burst out angrily. "It's a little late to worry about that now. He's ours so we're going to play with him." Storming towards the bathroom she grabbed one of the scarves and a pair of panties. "Open your mouth or I'll crush them." Roger could tell by her eyes that she wasn't playing, so he opened his mouth. Angie shoved the panties into his mouth hard; Roger gagged as she tied the scarf around his head. "If you say another damn thing about anything I'm going to hurt you bad, got it?" Roger just stared into her eyes. Roughly she grabbed his face and asked again; he could see fire in her eyes, so he nodded. Walking back into the living room she stared them all down. "We've done it. Now we go on as is, until his times up. It's too late to turn back. End of story. You want to skip your turns, fine I'll take them, and make him regret it. But, were going to finish this. Other wise I'll tell the whole thing to the police."

"You wouldn't!" Jenny yelled. "We'd all go to jail."

"That's right. We ALL would." Angie smiled. "So, what do you wana' do? Go to jail, or have a little fun. In the end I'll make sure that he won't talk."

"What do you mean?" Teresa blurted out in shock.

"Just what I said, he won't tell any one. I'm going to make sure he knows what I'll do to him if he does." With a frown she looked at each one. "You better put your consciences in a bag till we're done. This is no joy ride any more. You better stick to what you were going to do to him, or I'll take over and make it ten times worse for him, and I'll enjoy it."

"What's wrong with you Angie?" Jenny shook her head. "This is going too far."

"Can't you tell - nothings too far for me." An evil gleam shined in her eyes, "I'm in it for the thrill and I like to see him in pain. It gets me off." Looking to Melissa she said, "So, you going to finish, or do I take over?"

"I'll finish. But this discussion isn't over." Melissa wandered back to the bathroom and closed the door. "I'm sorry Roger this is the way it has to be." Melissa shook her head. "Guess we know a little of how you feel now." Roger cocked his head to the side. "We're being blackmailed now. Angie says that if don't follow out the whole thing that she's going to turn us in to the police." Melissa looked at Roger with concern, "She also said that she's going to make sure that you don't talk either. So, you better be careful." Melissa dug her hand into the water and pulled the wash rag out. She could still feel Roger's raging hard-on. She smiled a little. "I'm sorry, but I have to finish this. If I don't she's going to come in here and hurt you." With a little sigh she said, "Guess I need to leave my conscience at the door, or your going to get it worse then I could ever give you." With that she started to bathe him again. Gently taking the rag and rubbing it around his neck down his chest and over his thighs. Roger couldn't help but relax, it felt so good. Her hands like silk and the rag gently tugging at his skin. Melissa told him to get on his knees; she had to help him because it was almost impossible for Roger to get any balance with his hands and ankles cuffed together. Melissa slipped the gag off. "I have an idea, if you'll listen to it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.