Truth or Dare - Cover

Truth or Dare

Copyright© 2002 by Naive

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On a dare a group of girls decide to kidnap a guy for the weekend: Poor Roger has no idea what's about to happen to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism  

The door closed as the girls left to talk over his fate. It was kind of erotic, but Roger was still scared. Were they going to let him go? What was going to happen when they finished their little game? He tried not to think about it. Roger glanced around the room and could see his sliced up clothes piled on the floor. The bedroom was not one he recognized; it looked like a master bedroom, a picture of a man and woman getting married sat on the chest of drawers. The blankets beneath him were a deep royal blue and went nicely with the light blue color of the walls. A few family pictures were hung around the room, Jenny Larson was in a few of them. This had to be her house - her parents room to be exact. How could she think to get away with this? The door creaking open pulled him back to the present. Teresa stood beside the door and look across at him. She had a concerned but excited look in her eyes. Swinging the door closed behind her, she sat down on the bed. Taking her hand she brushed his hair away from his eyes and let the back of her fingers caress down his face.

"What's going on Teresa, I thought you were my friend?" His words bit like wounds.

"I am your friend Roger." Teresa tried to smile. "The girls just want to have a little fun with you, that's all. No ones going to hurt you."

"Tell that to my head - it's still pounding. Who hit me?"

"No one hit you. You just bumped your head when we got you out of the car." Lifting the rag she could see a bump and a bruise forming around it. "It was just an accident."

"So, you've had your fun - now your going to let me go now, right?"

"Not exactly." Apprehension spread across her face. "We're going to keep you till tomorrow, then we'll let you go." A cough came from behind them and the both turned to see the rest of the girls walk in.

"Plans changed." Angie beamed at them. "We're going to keep him all week."

"What?1?!" They both said in unison.

"But, that wasn't the plan!" Teresa paled. "You said we'd let him go tomorrow."

"We've decided that we all get a day with him to do as we like; tonight we'll share him." Jenny eyes gleamed with delight.

"But, we can't."

"Why not Teresa?" Melissa said as she towered over her. "Want him all to yourself?"

"No, that's not it." Teresa stammered as all the girls stared at her "It's just not right."

"And this was." Angie piped in, waving to the young man tied to the bed. "Come on we voted, so just agree and we'll get on with it."

"Oh, all right." Teresa caved.

"Teresa!" Roger yelled in shock.

"That's enough out of you." Angie smiled as she retrieved the scissors from the cabinet. Sliding the cold metal down in her jeans she made a little snip, then on the other side she sniped again. With a little jiggle she pulled out a pair of red silk panties and balled them up in her hand. "Open wide big boy." Roger clamped his mouth shut tight and shook his head. "Don't make us play rough." Angie placed her other hand on his thigh and rubbed it softly, nudging his balls slightly. Roger remembered the pain from before and didn't want to repeat it, so he opened his mouth. Angie slid the panties into his mouth and tied a scarf around it so it couldn't be pushed out. Rubbing his head and scratching softy behind his ear she leaned down and whispered, "That's a good pet." Roger's eyes pierced her, his rage flaring through him. Taking another scarf she blindfolded him.

"So what do we do with him?" Ginger said as she pulled out her camera, and started to click away. "Oh, do it for me baby! Shake it! Lovely, just lovely!" Ginger jiggled and pranced around, like one of the silly fashion photographers they had see on TV. All the girls giggled, and Roger struggled as he saw the flashes from the bottom of his blindfold; he couldn't let anyone see him like this!

"I say we let off some of the tension he seems to have built up." Heather said as she took hold of his dick and started stroking it. "I like the way he feels." Licking her palm she gripped his rod again and started pumping it faster. The rest watched mesmerized, as he started to tremble and work it in her grip. With a moan into his gag, Roger started to spurt. Angie reached over and took hold of his sac and squeezed. His ejaculation wasn't pleasant, with Angie squeezing every last drop from him. All he could do was groan - humiliated as they emptied him.

"That was so wild! Can we do it again." Teresa said as she made circles in the semen that covered his stomach and chest. All the other girls tried to hide the little grins they wore: Teresa was so naive.

"We'll have to give him some time to get his little man back up." Melissa said as she rubbed her finger over the head of his penis. He was starting to go flaccid, but it stopped with Melissa's touch. Roger could feel the erection coming back, he tried hard to think of anything else, but it was no use. It only took a few minutes for him to get back to full throbbing strength, as he felt something wet, soft, and warm climb up his shaft. Melissa's tongue wrapped around his cock, and she could taste the seed of his manhood coating it. Pulling away, her tongue hungrily claimed every drop from her lips, as she smile.

"Eww, how can you do that. with all that stuff all over it." Teresa looked ready to hurl. "Isn't that nasty?"

"I like it." Melissa leaned on the bed and scooped some of the cum from his chest. "Taste for yourself." All the girls started to clamor for her to do it. She had no choice - she took the chocolate finger, covered in Roger's seed, into her mouth: Her tongue ran up and down her finger, and its salty taste made her mouth water. It was so sensual, and Teresa sucked the finger dry. Melissa laughed and mouthed slut as Teresa's eyes met hers. They both knew she liked it.

"The rest of you scared?" Teresa barked as they stared at her in a mix between awe and revulsion. She was tired of them all staring at her. The rest came forward and took their taste of the still warm semen. Roger felt like he wasn't even there, all they wanted was his body. So many times he had dreamed of women wanting him for that, but this was no fantasy. It was like he wasn't even human.

"He hasn't tried any yet." Angie's eyes gleamed with an evil light. "I think Roger should at least know what we're talking about."

"Yea! That could be fun, they say guys always want the girls to swallow; Now it's his turn." Jenny agreed. Crawling up between his legs Jenny started taking off Roger's gag. The scarf was easy, but he locked his teeth on the panties and wouldn't let them go. "I can't get it out of his mouth." Jenny pouted.

"Well, we told him what would happen if he didn't obey." Angie grinned. She offered her suggestion for how she would change his attitude. Jenny reached down and pulled his balls tight to the bottom of his sac. Now, Roger had another reason for clamping down on the panties - pain. Jenny slowly lowered her knee on top of them and pressed down. The pain just kept growing as Jenny put more and more of her wait on them. Roger started to thrash his head back and forth trying to cope with the white hot agony. Opening his mouth Jenny grabbed the panties out, but he jammed his mouth closed as they escaped.

"Naughty boy, keep the mouth open." Jenny taunted, as she put even more weight on his aching nuts. They felt like they were going to explode. Roger held out till the gagging was to much for him, he was close to puking. He opened his mouth and waited for the inevitable. Jenny scooped up some cum onto her fingers and placed them in his mouth. He immediately started to gag, he had nothing left to come out though: his dinner was already splayed across his front lawn. Jenny pulled her fingers out and took some of the weight of his balls. The gagging subsided, but Jenny said, "We're not done yet - you were suppose to swallow." Scooping up some more she placed her forefinger and middle finger into his mouth and started fucking it with her fingers. Roger started to bite down but Jenny quickly leaned down again, and said swallow. Tears formed in his eyes as he swallowed his own seed; This has to be a nightmare he thought to himself, as he cried under the blindfold. At least no one could see him cry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.