I Guess This is What a Lesbian Does

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2002 by Michael & Phoebe

Erotica Sex Story: WRITTEN BY PHOEBE: I didn't want to do it at first. But she just wouldn't leave me alone and I guess I didn't know how to tell her no.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   First   .

I didn't want to do it at first. But she just wouldn't leave me alone and I guess I didn't know how to tell her no.

Carla was an attractive woman of 25 and we'd been hanging out as friends for a year or so when the subject of Lesbianism came up one night. We'd been to a friend's party until the wee hours of the morning and were walking to my car when she asked me if I'd ever though about having sex with another woman.

I was pretty tipsy from all the alcohol I'd consumed that evening but not so far gone as to miss the sexy inflection in her voice as she asked me about what I thought.

I could see the dawn breaking on the horizon as we kept up our brisk pace toward the car. Almost casually I said, "I'm pretty happy with men, and besides I'm not sure how you'd have sex between two women without a penis between them." I thought I was being witty and that Carla would stop talking about it, but I was mistaken.

"Kristy, that's crap about needing a cock to have a good time. Half the fun is the foreplay, and who better than women to know what women want. I know that Bob never seems to satisfy my needs, all that ever happens is he gets his off and leaves my frustrated as hell."

I knew that she was right about her boyfriend Bob, he was a real creep and I wasn't sure what she saw in him, but that still wasn't a reason to go lesbo as far as I was concerned.

That was our first conversation about lesbianism and the beginning of this really strange thing between us. After that night Carla kept casually bringing it up and for some reason I didn't discourage her. Being single I hadn't had any sex in almost 4 months and Carla's talk about woman sex turned me on for some reason. I'd always admired her body and to actually know that she was interested in me sexually was quite arousing.

What happened three weeks later will stay with me for the rest of my life. Carla, Bob and I were out all night partying. It was a Saturday night and we didn't have anything pressing to do on Sunday so we really did the bar circuit. About 5 in the morning Carla and Bob started yelling at each other. (too much to drink and a lack of respect for each other)

Bob ended up storming out of the place and as we found out a few moments later the asshole had taken the car. Carla was furious and started screaming obscenities as she walked in a circle in the almost empty parking lot. Finally I was able to calm her down and suggested that we walk to my place since I lived the closest.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.