Virgin Sister Mary - Cover

Virgin Sister Mary

by Robert

Copyright© 2002 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: A boy accidentaly knocks up his sister

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

Man did I ever use to love jerking off, it's something I did really well. I first started doing it in my room when noone was in the house. A magazine, a bottle of handcream, and my own imagination is all I needed, and my hand of course. Soon though I realized it was more exciting to masturbate when my sister's friends were over. I would listen to them talking, hearing every word easily through the thin wall that seperated our two rooms. It is here that I first found out that my sister, Mary, was still a virgin.

For some reason knowing this I began to jerk off when only my sister was in there. I would create many fantasies involving the two of us always ending the same way, with me taking her for the first time.

Soon though to continue on with my daydreaming I would need more so I stole a pair of her panties out of her dresser. Thin, cotton, white with a lace trim I proceeded to jack myself into them. I would later wash and return them, none the wiser.

But even that didn't work for long so while Mary was in the shower I found a pair that she had just taken off in her room. Placeing it over my nose I breathed in the beautiful aroma of my sister knowing nobody else had ever done so. And then of course I blew my load into them. After her shower when she couldn't find them I simply told her Mom was doing a wash, nothing more was ever said.

Doing it in her room only made it more exciting. Laying first on the bed and then actually under the covers knowing that this is where my sister slept I had the best orgasm of my life so far. Our parents were deeply religious, life was sacred to them in all its glories but masturbation was considered a sin. If they had seen what I was doing in Mary's bed i'm sure they would have condemned me forever, yelling sinner, repent, repent, or some bullshit like that.

Once, well, more than once, I even went into her room when she was sleeping. Right up to her bed I went with my dick in hand. I must have blown quarts of my sperm into the tissues I brought with me.

One morning we were in the living room drinking coffee when she set hers down on the table and went to the bathroom so I, yes, you guessed it, I jerked off into it. Watching Mary drink it I went hard again.

"Coffee's good this morning, is it a new kind?"

"I put cream in it for you when I made it."

"Yum, I like the cream." Hearing that with my chair facing slightly away from her and my hand now wrapped around my cock I blew another load right into my shorts. Feeding it to her would now be something I did on a regular basis, at least once a day for the next three years. By the time Mary was 16 her body had fully developed. A perfect figure, huge breasts, and the most beautiful creamy white skin. I couldn't help but wonder if the old saying was true-you are what you eat.

I didn't know a woman could jerk off until I found a pair of her panties early one morning in her laundry basket. They were soaked, and not from pee, the smell was different, almost sweet. Occasionally I couldn't find the bottle of handcream that I used and now I knew why, she was using it to. I would watch her take it into her room and close the door. With my ear against her door I would hear her moaning very softly.

The idea that Mary and I were using the same bottle of handcream gave me an immediate hardon. As soon as she came out of her room and returned the bottle to its place I grabbed it and went to my room. The same cream I was putting on me Mary was putting on her. I rolled that around in my head for a minute, and then I jacked off right into the open bottle itself. The next time she did it my cum would actually be on her. She would rub it over and around her clit or so I guessed not really knowing how women did it.

As I began to do this more and more, the bottle's contents weren't going down as fast now, a much greater amount of my sperm would be on my sister, it would be just like I had ejaculated all over her.

And then one day about a month after I had started doing this I awoke to hear Mary crying so I went to see what was wrong.

"I'm pregnant."

"How do you know sis."

"I've been tired lately and a girlfriend, just kidding of course, said maybe I was pregnant. I laughed but she said she had one of her sister's test kits, why not have some fun and see how it works. It came back positive, but this is impossible."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.