Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man and a girl, both running away, find each other in the desert. This is their adventures in the barren lands of the Southwest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

A week later we were back at the airport picking up Erin. She was a redhead complete with freckles and the fairest white skin. She looked like something from an ad campaign for Ireland. She was about the same height as Tammy and similar build but with smaller tits. A nice B cup I estimated.

I took the girls out to dinner and then up to Telegraph hill to look at the lights of the city. Tammy was acting antsy. I looked at her and she said, "I can't wait. Let's go home and go to bed." I didn't have to be asked twice.

I was a bit uncomfortable standing at the foot of the bed. The girls were in the bath getting 'ready.' Damn, I thought. I've never done anything like this before. I mean, yeah, I've had two girl fantasies. What man hasn't? But now I was minutes away from living that fantasy out. And the two women were hot looking eighteen-year-old babes. Things like this don't really happen, do they? I stripped out of my clothes and lay down in the middle of the bed. My nervous tension kept me from getting erect.

The door opened and two beautiful women were backlighted. Two Goddesses, proudly naked, sauntered into the room. Tammy looked eager and excited. Erin was smiling but looked a little apprehensive.

"Who goes first?" Tammy asked.

I wasn't worried about me backing out and I sure wasn't worried about my randy little Tammy. But Erin definitely was looking scared. She needed to be encouraged and I knew the best way was to get her in between us. Her old lover and her new lover would meld and become her lovers. "I think the guest of honor should be first don't you?" looking at Erin.

"Yeah." Tammy said looking at Erin who blushed a little. Tammy pushed her toward the bed. She resisted and then climbed into the middle.

I smiled at her and then said to Tammy, "Let's make a sandwich with Erin in the middle."

Tammy jumped in the bed snuggled into Erin's side and said huskily, "Let's make it a sex sandwich." She looked in Erin's eyes and slowly lowered her head. Their lips touched. The electricity of the kiss jolted my cock into full erection. What is it about watching girl-girl sex that is so erotic? God, it was revving up my hormones to dangerous levels. They were kissing passionately now and I could tell they had plenty of practice. Erin's hands were rubbing Tammy's tits and tweaking her erect nipples.

I could have watched forever but I wanted to make this twosome a threesome. I leaned over Erin's body. Her ivory skin shone in the soft light. Her red nipples stood out for the pale white skin of her tits. I stuck out my tongue and flicked it over her nipples. Erin moaned with the first touch and her nipples crinkled in lust. I sucked her nipple into my mouth running my lips up and down while sucking it. It was wet with my saliva. I looked down across her belly at the thatch of red hair in her triangle. Tammy was wildly kissing her so I moved down toward that red forest. I moved between her legs, which parted for me. The lips parted and her inner depths were exposed to my eyes. She was wet and the aroma of woman wafted up to me. I had to taste her and buried my face in her crotch. The first touch of my tongue on her clit caused her hips to buck. I lapped the length of her slit spreading her wetness. Oh God, I wanted to make her cum. I brought my mouth back up to her clit and sucked the whole thing in. Flicking my tongue rapidly back and forth I kept sucking at the same time. The attack on her clit was having its desired effect. Her juices flowed and covered my chin and soaked my beard. Her hips mimicked the fucking motions as I hung on to her and kept my face glued to her pussy. Tammy was sucking her nipple now and Erin threw back her head. She held Tammy's head against her tit. Her bucking picked up speed and I matched the increased urgency of her movements. She was close.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.