Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man and a girl, both running away, find each other in the desert. This is their adventures in the barren lands of the Southwest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next day we made it to LA. Her house was in a typical LA suburb. Swimming pools, palm trees and smog. It was Tuesday and both her parents worked so the house was empty. I helped her unload her gear.

We were standing in her bedroom and I knew it was time. "I've got to be going."

"Oh Mike," she threw her arms around me. "I'm so scared I won't ever see you again."

"If you want to see me you will. Remember your promises and I'll keep mine. I don't want any high school dropout."

"You keep your promise."

I patted my pocket. "Here's your address and phone and birthday. It's on my calendar." I walked out, jumped in the van and headed north.

Two years later I picked up the phone and dialed the number on a yellowed piece of paper. I heard a voice, "Hello?"

"Tammy?"

"MIKE! You called!" I could hear her jumping with excitement.

"Of course. I promised."

"I'm so glad you called. I've worried that you wouldn't remember and you wouldn't call. Where are you?"

"At home. Am I in trouble?" I didn't know what had happened when she got home.

"What? Oh you mean the cops? No. My parents called the cops when I left so I had to talk with them. I told them I had hitchhiked around getting rides from truckers. That you found me in Utah and brought me home. I'm not sure they believed me but there was nothing for them to do. My parent's think you saved me from a life of drugs and prostitution. That's what the cops had told them usually happened to runaways. So really, you're a hero."

"Aren't they going to be surprised when I show up now?" I couldn't see how this was going to be easy.

"No," she answered. "I've been telling them that I have a crush on you but you said I had to wait till I was eighteen. I already told them I was going to make you my boyfriend as soon as I was eighteen. They kinda laughed at first. But I told them again last night. My Dad started to get angry but Mom said, if a woman keeps a man in her heart for two years nobody else could change that. Dad got quiet and Mom said, I hope he makes you happy."

"Haven't you had any boyfriends?"

"NO! Have you?"

"Nope," I answered. "No boyfriends." I laughed.

"Girlfriends," she said shrilly.

"None of them either. I guess you are stuck with me."

"Mike. I want you tonight. You promised."

"I promised I would be back in your life if you wanted me."

"I want you," she protested.

"When do you graduate?"

Puzzled, she answered, "Next month on the 12th."

"Check your mail for a plane ticket and have your bags packed."

"I can't bring everything on a plane," she said.

I chuckled. "Let's start with a week."

"It's been too long. I want more than a week," she objected.

"We've got all the time we want. Don't be greedy. I'll see you in a month."

"I love you." I heard as I slowly put the receiver down.

A month later I was waiting at gate 27 at San Francisco International. I watched the Boeing 737 taxi up to the gate. She was the fifth person off. She looked just as beautiful, no even more beautiful. She had filled out into young womanhood. Her hips were more rounded and she now had nice C cup tits under a tight sweater. The way they bounced I could tell they were all natural and not restrained by a bra. She flowed into my arms and we kissed passionately. I noticed several people staring at the sight. It wasn't exactly May December, more like March September but we sure didn't look like the usual couple. I knew I would have to get used to this or never show affection in public.

I took her arm and headed for the baggage area. "I'm so glad you came."

"Mike, I haven't cum yet and I can't wait." She smiled at my flustered look. "Let's go to your place... now."

"Maybe we should get your luggage first."

"Ok. But then you have to take me straight to bed. I missed out on two years and I want to make up for it now."

Forty-five minutes later we pulled into my place. Five minutes after that Tammy was leading me the hand into the bedroom. "Kiss me. I've missed you so much." Seconds after that our clothes were in a pile on the floor and we were horizontal in bed.

I admired her body now that it was in my bed and all mine. Her breasts had filled out. They were a nice C cup but with the same small areoles and pointy nipples. I watched them move. They weren't saggy at all. Christ, they were perfect tits. I've always liked smaller firm tits to giant ones. Her belly was still flat. Her waist hadn't changed but since her hips had widened it looked smaller. Her bush had filled in some. Now it was a well-defined triangle. I wondered if she shaved to keep it so shapely. Her skin was flawless. No ugly tattoos or piercing.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Oh yes. You look good enough to eat," I answered smiling.

"Oh Mike. I've waited so long," she husked. "Please..."

I leaned down and kissed her breast. Tammy lay back and brought her hands to my head holding my face against her. "Suck it. Please." I took her nipple into my mouth laving it with my tongue as I sucked around it. I felt it stand up and swell in my mouth. I switched to her other tit. Back and forth until both were coated with saliva.

Tammy's hips were churning on the bed and I could smell the musky scent of her arousal. My cock was hard and didn't want to wait any longer to feel her surrounding it. I pulled her over on top of me as I lay back. She kissed me hotly while rubbing against me. Her pubes ground against my cock. With every squirming move her pussy moved closer to the head of my rod. Finally, she moved high enough and I felt it pop up and press against her wet and hot labia. She pressed back and I slid into her vagina. One inch, two inches slowly sliding inside. It was exquisite torture feeling my cock slowly being sucked up inside her tight channel. Tammy stopped with my cock half way in and sat up holding herself up with her hands on my chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.